Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa, Ivy!" Lia exclaimed, laughing.

"On your back, legs in the air," Ivy addressed Leah.

Leah found her heart thumping hard with excitement, a rush of adrenaline spreading out into her limbs in the aftermath of the sudden shock. She felt Lia's dick slide out, leaving behind a pulsing, empty ache. She quickly complied with Ivy's command and rolled herself over onto her back, then crossed her legs and lifted them straight up in the air. "Like this?" she asked.

"Acceptable," Ivy replied sternly, "Now spread that fat ass so Lia can fuck it."

Ivy's rich, brash voice raised a throb of excitement in Leah's stomach. Her pussy pulsed tight and a tantalizing pang of pleasure seemed to resonate with the fading pain on the skin of her cheek where Ivy had slapped her. It was exhilarating and strangely soothing to be treated so brusquely. It felt as if it made her task, of proving herself, reassuringly simple. All she need do was comply, to take it, and let herself be used. She rocked back a little to tilt her rear end up towards Lia, then reached for the cheeks of her behind and pulled them apart, stretching at the skin around her pussy and her butthole.

"I don't get it. So what does the black scarf mean?" asked Lia as she waddled forward and took hold of Leah's legs, "That she has to show me her butthole like that?" She peered round Leah's legs to giggle at her, "It's a really lovely one, by the way. Looks nice and tight."

"No, it..." Leah began, laughing, then quickly shut her mouth.

Ivy sighed. She swung her leg over Leah's head to straddle it, facing Lia. "Hopefully this will shut your whore mouth for a bit so we can fuck you in peace," she said, then sat down firmly on Leah's face. "That's what it means, Lia."

"That she has to keep quiet?"

Leah, her mouth smothered closed, felt the base of Ivy's dick stiffen and swell against her chin as Ivy cried out in exasperation, "No, Lia. Fuck, you're dumber than she is. The black scarf is for rough stuff. For girls who like to be pushed around a bit." She twisted her hips and ground herself against Leah's face, "Like this dumb dick-drunk bitch here, right slut?"

Leah groaned and nodded as best she could. She took the opportunity to wriggle her nose a short way up the crack between Ivy's slim buttocks to free herself a small gap for breathing.

"Ohh," Lia drawled, sounding suddenly very excited.

With Ivy's lower back blocking her view, Leah couldn't see anything of what was happening at her other end, but she felt Lia lean forward against her upstretched legs, pulling on the muscles of her calves and thighs as she bent them back. Then her butthole was pushed roughly open, Lia's dick sliding with a hot friction over her stretched skin. Leah groaned again, feeling the familiar burn of pain that then slowly melted into a dull, glowing pleasure.

After a moment's pause, Lia wrapped her arms around Leah's legs and hugged them tight, then slammed hard with her hips several times. Each swift withdrawal pulled at Leah's clenching butthole, before the deep thrust back in pushed it inwards. Leah cried out, her body bucking with an agonizing, intense pleasure tempered by pain.

When Lia's thrusting slowed a little, Leah drew a long breath through her nostrils and composed herself. She looked up at Ivy's back and tried to blot the lower half of her body out of her awareness. She focused instead on the sensation of Ivy pressed up against her face. Ivy's balls, smooth and cool, were sitting on Leah's chin, and the taut, silky skin between the base of Ivy's dick and her butthole stroked against Leah's lips as Ivy ground idly on top of her. Leah opened her mouth a fraction and managed to push out the tip of her tongue to tickle at what felt like the base of Ivy's dick, warm and swollen hard.

"Uh, yeah, more of that," Ivy grunted. She rose a little on her knees, until she hovered a few millimeters above Leah's face, then shuffled back to slide her balls over Leah's mouth.

Leah took a deep gasp of air, then planted her lips on Ivy' ballsack. It felt smooth and taut, drawn tightly up against Ivy's body. Leah murmured and moaned as she kissed it and lapped at it with the tip of her tongue.

Lia's grip on Leah's legs tightened, and the rhythm of her thrusting grew slower. Each time she strained to drive deeper, giving a short, faint cry of exertion as she shoved with her hips. "So... fucking... good," Lia groaned. She paused and leaned forward onto Leah's thighs, panting.

"Mmm," Leah murmured, smacking her lips and sucking lightly, "Don't stop. More. Harder. You're going to make me come."

Leah felt a rapid, tugging motion from above her, and realized Ivy was pumping her own dick. Then came a sudden, sharp tweak on Leah's nipples as Ivy pinched and pulled on them, shaking the weight of Leah's breasts from side to side across her chest. Ivy sat back, squishing her balls against Leah's mouth, and then ground her hips roughly back and forth. The base of her dick seemed to contract for a moment back into her body, throbbing and thickening. "I'm coming on your... fat... whore... tits," Ivy groaned.

Leah braced herself, eyes fixed on Ivy's butthole tensing and tightening in front of her eyes. There was nothing for a moment, the skin of Leah's breasts tingling with anticipation, then a hot splatter fell onto her chest, followed by another, and another. Ivy rose on her knees and leaned forward over Leah's body to jerk out several more gushes of watery cum across Leah's stomach.

When she saw Ivy let go of her dick, Leah reached up and took hold of it, pulling it back towards her face. Ivy pushed herself backwards to poise it above Leah's mouth, and Leah wrapped her lips around the tip, slurping and licking. It throbbed in her grip, no longer fully taut but still hard.

"You want to...uhhh!" Leah groaned, interrupted as her body was rocked backwards by a powerful thrust from Lia. "You want to put it between my tits next?"

"Suggestion accepted," Ivy replied. She swung round to face Leah and spread her legs wide to straddle her chest.

Leah stretched out her arms then brought her hands to the sides of her breasts, pushing them together. "You know what?" she looked up at Ivy, "I think this is my first titfuck."

"Yeah right," Ivy snorted, "Lying bitch." She shuffled forward a little and slid her dick up through the gap between Leah's breasts. It glided ticklishly over Leah's skin, lubricated by the slick of wet cum that had pooled in the middle of Leah's chest.

At her butthole, too, there was a slightly cooler, slippery sensation, where Lia had perhaps leaked a little against her as she thrust in. The burning friction on her sensitive skin gave way to an exhilarating, soothing relief. Lia was suddenly sliding quickly and smoothly in and out, and Leah felt her earlier pain quickly begin to fade to a fond visceral memory.

Leah lifted and pressed, trying to wrap her breasts around Ivy's dick as tightly as she could. She had a little difficulty at first, as some of Ivy's slippery cum had trickled down over them, but she soon found a firmer grip. She scrunched up the weight of each breast into a wobbling mound that slumped back and forth as Ivy began to rub herself between them.

Lia's thrusts were quickening, sliding piston-like in and out, and Leah began to feel finally the slow surge of relief begin to well up and warm her, throbbing out into her body from her pulsing butthole.

Ivy, too, quickened the rocking of her hips that was driving her dick back and forth between Leah's breasts. Ivy leaned forward and put her hands on the bed either side of Leah's head to support her upper body. "I am gonna... nnnh.... cover you... in cum!" she grunted fiercely.

Leah threw her head back and gave in to a loud groan as her pleasure mounted. She looked up and focused on the pleasing, firm bounce of Ivy's small breasts, savored the contrast with the heavy sloshing sensation of her own much bigger bust being pushed back and forth on her chest. She felt a sudden hard pulsing from Ivy's dick and then a hot spurt up against her chin. Ivy's cum sprayed out in long jets onto Leah's neck, dripping down over her shoulders, behind her ears, and into the tousle of hair behind her head.

Ivy moaned and leaned further forward, panting. Leah looked up again and felt a thrill of gratification at the sight of Ivy's agonized grimace. Ivy's mouth opened in an exhilarated gasp and a small drop of drool fell slowly from her lips onto Leah's forehead.

"Oops," Ivy giggled breathlessly, wiping her mouth with the back of one hand.

Momentarily distracted, Leah was caught off guard when she felt the hot squirting sensation of Lia beginning to come inside her. Leah's butthole tensed involuntarily, and she felt Lia driving at her harder in an effort to keep herself inside as she wrung out the final spurts and slowly began to soften. Leah had been on what felt like the cusp of climax, and the core of her body glowed warm with a dull, sore swell of relief. She strained and tensed, pinching her own nipples and forcing a loud moan from her throat, but realized to her frustration that it had slipped away from her, and now Lia was already sliding out, leaving her butthole aching to be filled.

Ivy sat up and breathed a sigh. "Oh," she said, looking down at Leah, "Nice necklace. I only just noticed that."

Leah reached for her neck and took hold of the necklace. The metal chain slid through her fingers, coated in Ivy's cum. "You know what it is, right?" Leah ventured.

"Yeah," Ivy laughed. She leaped to her feet, her dick still partly stiff and dripping a long, viscous trail of cum. "Figures. You're just the kind of sex-mad nympho that wants to spend her entire life being gang-fucked by horny witches."

Leah shuddered, a warm throb shaking its way through her body. She felt Lia squelch out of her butthole, a trickle of cum flowing out and dripping down her back as she was unplugged.

"So, did you come?" asked Lia, panting for breath. She let go of Leah's legs and let them fall flat onto the bed.

"Who, me?" asked Ivy.

"No," Lia giggled, "I can see you did. I mean her," she nodded at Leah.

Leah hesitated. She was still wondering whether she wanted to ask anything more in response to Ivy's remark. She realized also that she was still holding her breasts pressed together. She let go, feeling them slough off either side of her chest. She opened her mouth to answer, but was interrupted by Ivy's loud voice.

"Doesn't matter. Whether you did or not, you're going to again now. I'm going to fuck you until you do." Ivy turned and shoved Lia aside, knelt beside Leah and with surprising firm strength she took hold of Leah's hips and rolled her over onto her front.

"Hey!" Lia protested.

Ivy ignored her and clambered over to kneel between Leah's thighs, pushing them apart. She clapped her hands on Leah's buttocks and dug her fingers into them, "Fuuuck, this ass!" Ivy groaned enthusiastically, shaking it roughly from side to side. The she raised one hand and brought it down with a sharp, stinging smack. "On all fours ass girl. Like a cow."

Leah obeyed, heaving herself up onto her hands and knees and sticking out her behind to nuzzle it against Ivy's hips.

"Take note, Lia," Ivy said, already guiding her dick to press it against Leah's exposed butthole, "For the rough-stuff type sluts, this is almost always the position that makes them come the hardest. They get off on thinking of themselves as animals."

"Cow-style," Lia giggled.

"Yeah," Ivy replied, "I always found that a more fitting term than 'doggy-style'. Especially with a proper pair of fuck-udders like hers."

Ivy gave a firm slow shove with her hips to force her dick past the first tight knot of muscle. It slid in almost painlessly, eased by the steady trickle of cum that was seeping out from inside. Ivy's dick was hard, but had a slight give to it as it entered, as if it had yet to regain all its stiffness. Leah held still and savored the tingling anticipation across the skin of her backside, not knowing whether and when she might feel the sharp, exhilarating pain of another slap. She allowed herself to tense and clench once, felt her butthole grip Ivy's dick firmly, and was rewarded with a low moan from Ivy, then a sudden loud smack on the side of her hip. Leah gave a shrill yelp, then basked in the delicious warm glow of recovery that followed in the wake of the sharp stinging at her skin. She felt Ivy swell and lengthen a little inside her, and she squeezed several times more with her butthole in encouragement. Her pussy tightened and throbbed at the same time, its muscles responding to the same impulse.

"Ooh, I want to come on her face again," Lia exclaimed excitedly. She scampered round on her hands and knees to bring herself face to face with Leah.

Lia slid the fingers of one hand into Leah's hair to grip her head firmly, and pulled herself closer. Their lips met just as Ivy took a long, smooth thrust from behind, and Leah groaned into Lia's open mouth. Lia was an energetic kisser. She murmured and moaned, pressing and pursing her lips aggressively as her tongue slid around the inside of Leah's mouth.

Lia pulled back with a gasp of exhilaration, tugging at Leah's hair to shove her away. "Look at these fucking tits," Lia reached under Leah's body to take hold of one of her dangling breasts, hefting and shaking it.

The splattered coating of cum across Leah's chest and stomach was beginning to dry, and she felt it crack and flake across the skin of her breasts where Lia squeezed it. Ivy drew back and then slammed hard, sending one of Leah's breasts swinging haphazardly back and forward, the other squishing against the palm of Lia's hand.

Lia let go and clambered to her feet. As she rose, she took hold of her dick and stroked the tip of it ticklishly across Leah's cheek. Leah giggled and murmured, seeking it out with her lips, but Lia stepped back and began pumping on it, holding it above Leah's head.

Ivy rammed once more, raising a loud slap as her hips struck Leah's behind. Then again, and again, quickly gathering pace. Ivy dug her fingers into the soft flesh of Leah's thick hips to hold herself steady, grunting and gasping as she plowed faster.

"Ohh yeah!" Leah moaned hoarsely, "I'm your... ass... girl. Fuck me! Unnh... harder!"

She felt Ivy leave go of her hips with one hand to grab a fistful of her hair. Ivy twisted it around her fist and yanked hard to pull Leah's head up and backward. Leah looked up at Lia and groaned, open-mouthed, then scrunched her eyes closed, grimacing.

Leah realized that Ivy was probably right about her coming the hardest in this position. Not only because of the exciting image of herself being used or ridden. But also in part as a matter of purely physical stimulation. Leah tried to focus on and savor some of the sounds and sensations of herself being fucked on all fours, to spur on her own excitement as the hot, pulsing ache of a slow climax gathered pressure inside her body. Each loud slap of Ivy's hips against her backside was preceded by a faint, smooth squelch at her butthole as Ivy's dick pushed it open. Then came a ripple of impact across her buttocks, pushing their firm weight up onto her back. Her breasts swung in circles beneath her, tugging at the skin of her sides and back as they were flung forward, then slapping against each other as they fell back down. Her face, caked in drying cum, tingled with the anticipation of a slap or spurt from Lia, whom she could hear grunting and jerking just above her. And at her scalp she felt the intense, delicious sting of pain where Ivy pulled her hair tight with each thrust.

A sudden warm splash right against her tightly closed eyelids shook Leah brusquely out of her trance. She winced, then gingerly opened her eyes and blinked away a watery haze of cum and tears to look up and see Lia's taut, twitching dick shoot a second jet up over her head. She felt it land across her back, and some in her hair.

"Uhh, you have such beautiful eyes," Lia groaned as she bent her dick downwards to aim it back towards Leah's face. The next spurt hit her across the forehead, then one struck her lips, and finally the last few fell in weaker arcs to land on her cheek and in the curtain of tangled hair that hung across her shoulders.

Ivy groaned and grunted fiercely, a shrill, desperate overtone in her voice as she rammed harder still. Leah's arms weakened and gave as the swell of pleasure rose slowly over the point of no return and began to throb out into her limbs. She fell forward flat on her stomach and Ivy came down on top of her, still thrusting.

Weighed down by Ivy lying across her back, Leah ground her pulsing, empty pussy against the bed as best she could to soothe it while it pulsed and stung with the first, most intense throbs of her orgasm. She thrashed her face into the sheets, muffling her loud cries of relief.

Above her, Leah felt a second weight come down, pushing her deeper into the give of the mattress and squeezing the air from her gasping lungs. "Lia! No! Fuck!" Ivy shrieked, her mouth at Leah's ear. Then Ivy's protest gave way to a long, hoarse moan. She ceased her pounding abruptly and held herself tightly against Leah, then seconds later Leah felt the hot, liquid squirting of Ivy coming inside her.

Ivy lay still, slumped, her lips pressed up against Leah's shoulder, moist with saliva. Another thrusting movement began from above, bouncing Leah against the bed. "Liaaahh..." Ivy murmured breathlessly. She stirred, and seemed to try to heave herself up and off Leah's back, but then gave up and slouched back down.

"Sorry," Lia grunted, her rapid breathing breaking into a hysterical giggle, "Couldn't... unh... resist." There was a final firm shove and then a sigh of relief from Lia, and Leah felt Ivy's dick pulse and stiffen inside her, stirring up a faint, throbbing aftershock of her own orgasm.

Leah lay beneath the other two girls. The sheets beneath her face were cool with wetness, a mixture of cum, perhaps some drool from her mouth, and the light perspiration that she could feel had broken out on her brow. Her back, too, had begun to moisten with a coating of sweat, and Ivy's skin slid smoothly over hers as Ivy stirred and thrust idly with her hips, the last faint squirts of cum trickling out of her dick as it softened and was pushed out by Leah's slowly pulsing butthole, exiting with a quiet squelch.

For a while it was quiet. The memory of the other two girls' moans and cries rang in Leah's ears as she listened to the sound of their breathing. From further along the chamber, she could hear again the excited laughter of some of the girls in the other beds. The combined weight of Ivy and Lia above her pinned her comfortingly against the softness of the bed, as if wrapped in an irresistible, heavy blanket. She bathed in the glowing satisfaction of her fading orgasm and sank into a drowsy daze.

When Leah felt Ivy stir and slide off her back, then clamber off the bed, Leah was unsure how long she had lain there. It felt as if she had been momentarily absent in half-sleep, but perhaps it had even been a few minutes. She made a lazy attempt to roll over or turn her head, but found she was too exhausted. The muscles of her limbs felt rosy warm in the aftermath of exertion, and she slowly became aware of a dull but insistent throb of soreness from her throat, from her pussy, and above all from her aching butthole.

Leah thought she heard the faint clacking of high heels on stone, fading with distance. Then with a sigh she gathered her wits and managed at least to roll over onto her side. On reflection, she found she was somewhat relieved that Ivy and Lia had simply got up and left while she was in a daze. She wasn't sure what she would have wanted to say to them, or what she would have done if it they had still wanted more from her. The immediate memory of the rough, overwhelming pleasure she had just been subjected to rose in her awareness and she burst into a short peal of giddy laughter.

12