Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 27

Story Info
Leah relaxes with a fellow lesbian.
5.6k words
4.85
5.4k
10

Part 27 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The curtains at the side of the bed parted and Leah looked up to see a very pretty, cheerful-looking face poke itself in. "Holy fuck!" the girl whispered in amazement, "Are you okay?"

"Uh," Leah croaked, coughing, "Yeah."

"Sounded like those two were completely fucking your brains out, and then some!" the girl looked awe-struck, eyes wide and mouth curled into a broad, toothy smile.

"Er... sounded like?" Leah asked, an embarrassed laugh catching in her throat.

The girl swished the curtains aside and brought one knee up onto the bed. She was slim and naked. "Well it sounded like this: Unh, yeah! Fuck me! Harder! Give it to me!" she giggled, imitating the sound of someone moaning with pleasure. She cupped her hand over her bare pussy and rolled her eyes up into her head in a theatrical caricature of orgasm.

Leah sat up, her legs curled to the side. She felt momentarily light-headed. "Whew," she breathed a deep sigh, still a little too dazed to formulate a proper response.

"They didn't do anything like that to me," said the girl. She glanced over her shoulder at the neighboring bed, where Leah recalled having seen earlier the silhouettes of two girls embracing, one of them presumably the girl she saw in front of her now.

"What did they...?" Leah began, then something struck her as she stared absently at the girl's face. "Wait, we've met, haven't we?" she said after studying it for a moment. The girl's glossy bob of dyed red-brown hair was tousled haphazardly about her head, and the skin around her lips and across her cheek was red with the fresh imprint of kissing, perhaps a smear of lipstick. Her unkempt appearance had thrown Leah off at first, but she had definitely seen those green eyes and innocent, energetic smile before.

"Josephine," the girl smiled, nodding. She clambered up onto the bed, standing upright in front of Leah, "Mind if I join you?"

"Please do," Leah replied.

The girl looked down at Leah, "You're wondering where we met, aren't you? Have you been with so many other girls tonight?" The girl giggled, "This might refresh your memory." She leaned forward and bent herself neatly at the waist until her hands were planted on the bed, then with a push and skip of her legs she straightened up to stand on her hands. She held herself upside down for a moment, then twisted gracefully and let her legs fall one after the other until she was on all fours, legs straight, her bare behind just touching up against Leah's face.

Taken by surprise, Leah caught only a glimpse of the girl's neat, soft pussy and the fine short hairs around it, and felt its wetness against the skin of her lips. Then the girl flipped herself back head over heels to roll and lie on her side, head propped up in one hand.

"Oh, I remember," Leah said hurriedly, laughing to conceal her surprise, "It's nice to see you again. Both ends of you. I'm Leah, by the way."

"Leah," the girl echoed, sounding curiously pleased with the name.

Leah recalled their earlier brief but intense encounter, in the guest bathrooms of the great hall. She had been impressed then, as she was now, by the other girl's gymnastic abilities, suspending herself upside down from the dividing wall of a toilet stall as the two of them ground their pussies against each other's faces. Leah found that she was genuinely very pleased to see the girl again, and to learn now her name.

"So, Josephine..." Leah said as she laid herself out on her side, facing the other girl. It was very gratifying to see that Josephine remembered their encounter, apparently even more vividly than Leah did, since Josephine had recognized her first. Leah reflected that she was rather accustomed to being in the opposite situation, discovering that a girl she had bedded and whom she liked intensely failed at first to recall who she even was when they met a second time. She wondered whether Josephine was especially attracted or her. Or perhaps just had a sounder memory, or had not experienced in the meantime quite the same bewildering succession of intense, fleeting sexual encounters that Leah had.

"Those two," Leah nodded towards the entrance to the chamber, where she presumed Ivy and Lia had departed, "They, um, visited you as well, right?"

"Oh yeah. They 'visited' me alright," Josephine laughed, "At least, one of them did. Ivy, the one with a ring in her nose. But not quite as enthusiastically as she visited you, by the look of it."

Leah ran her fingers further into her hair, and felt them snag in several places where splashes of cum had knotted into solid tangles as it dried. She became aware of the comforting, skin-like smell of cum slowly evaporating off her body. "Oh wow," she laughed, "I bet I look an absolute mess."

"You look hot," Josephine smiled. She flipped over and crawled down to the foot end of the bed, took one of the clean towels from the basket, and buried her face in it with a sigh. "You want one?" she said, looking up.

"Thanks," Leah sat up and held up her hand to catch the towel that Josephine tossed to her. She dabbed at her face and chest, then her stomach, clearing a little of the dampness of sweat and a few patches where cum had not yet completely dried on her skin. She lifted each breast and swiped the towel underneath it, then finally buried her face in the clean side of the towel, savoring its freshness with a deep sigh.

Josephine waddled back over to Leah on her knees. "Would you like to get into bed?" she asked.

"Oh yes," Leah replied enthusiastically, "Good idea."

Leah shuffled backwards further up the bed until she found the edge of the duvet, then she swung her legs round to tuck them under it, and wriggled down until she was snugly inside up to her shoulders, her head resting on a thick pillow. She pulled the towel quickly in after her, and tucked it between her thighs to press up against her stinging sore butthole, where she thought she could feel a last slippery ooze of cum escaping.

Josephine snuggled in beside her, kicking her legs in an endearingly childlike expression of excitement. Leah found it curiously exciting, too, to use the bed now as an actual bed rather than a surface to have sex on, and to share it with another girl. It felt both cozy and thrilling, reminded her of sleepover parties with her friends when she was younger. Josephine reached for Leah's cheek and squirmed closer to kiss her softly, both of them murmuring and purring quietly as their lips smacked and slid over each other.

The tenderness of Josephine's kiss stirred another recent memory. "You were with another girl just now, right?" Leah asked, "In the next bed."

"Yes. She was fun," Josephine answered with hushed laughter, "A normal girl. Emmie." Her cheerful expression fell for a moment, and she frowned, "Oh, I shouldn't say 'normal', I guess. That's rude." Then she burst into giggles again, "A girl with a pussy, is what I meant."

"Dmurrhisi," said Leah, as much to confirm to herself that she could recall the word than to reply to Josephine.

"Dmurrhisi, what's that?" Josephine asked.

Leah was surprised to learn that Josephine had not been taught the term. "It's their word for us," she explained, "For non-Sisterhood girls. Pussy-girls."

"They have a word for us?" Josephine sounded quite excited at the idea.

"I suppose it makes sense. They probably need one," Leah mused. She tried to recall what word she had heard the Sisterhood girls use to refer to themselves, but found it escaped her. She switched to another thought, "Emmie. Was she the Emmie with...?"

"Huge boobs?" Josephine grinned at her. "Yeah. You know her?"

"We met."

"You fucked her?" the volume of Josephine's whisper rose a notch.

"Not really," Leah replied, "A bit. One of the Sisterhood girls I was with hooked up with her and then we were all together for a while, up in her room."

"You were there when they initiated her? That's what they call it, right?" said Josephine, "Oh, I think she told me about you."

"Emmie did? What did she say?"

"Oh Leah, I'm so glad you made it here!" Josephine squealed excitedly.

Leah, too, was excited to have found a non-Sisterhood friend again. She recalled how much she had enjoyed gossiping with Ellen, and she realized that Josephine was the first other dmurrhisi she had met after having gained admission to the North Wing and discovered the room they were in now, that Yvonne had jokingly called the 'fucking chamber'.

"So who brought you here?" Leah asked. She huddled closer to Josephine and they embraced. Josephine's slim, firm body felt warm against Leah's skin.

"Here as in this secret bit where we are now?" said Josephine.

"Yes, each of them has to bring a date to get in here," Leah nodded, "Who was your date?"

"Ivy," Josephine replied. She put her hand on Leah's hip and clutched her close, giggling, "The girl that was ravaging your beautiful ass just now."

Leah thought back to an image she had pieced together after hearing Emmie's name again. "So Ivy was your date, and her friend Katja brought Emmie, right?"

"Right," Josephine nodded, "Who brought you?"

"A girl called Yvonne," Leah felt a brief, tight spasm of excitement in her pussy as she imagined Yvonne's sweet, impish smile.

Josephine kissed her again. "You really like her, right?" she whispered.

Of all the Sisterhood girls she had met so far, Yvonne was probably the one Leah had spent the most time with. Yet Leah was surprised at how completely she had forgotten about her since they had last parted. There had been so much else happening that she couldn't recall having thought of her again until now. Prompted by Josephine's question, a blend of fond memories surged back into Leah's awareness. Yvonne's hand over her mouth while fucking her bent over the parapet, the warmth of Yvonne's body as they danced in the great hall, or the look of fierce excitement on Yvonne's pretty face whenever the two of them had found an opportunity to have sex.

Leah brought one knee up to slide her leg between Josephine's slim thighs. "Is it okay if I do that?" Leah whispered.

"Of course," Josephine wriggled closer until Leah felt the top of Josephine's thigh press up against her pussy.

"Did she visit you?" Leah asked. Leah felt a slight pang of jealousy at the thought of Yvonne with Josephine.

"I don't know. Maybe," Josephine replied, "What does she look like?"

"Dark hair, a bit taller than you or me, but not so tall. Mostly slim, but sort of thick hips. I thought maybe you saw us arrive?"

"I saw you fucking some other girl just before those three came by. A redhead. Was that her?"

"No. That was another one. Did she visit you? The red-haired one?" Leah was a little surprised at the equanimity with which she considered the idea of Marianne having visited Josephine.

"No. I'm not sure I would have survived a visit from her," Josephine shook her head, laughing, "Judging by the sound of it."

"Yeah," said Leah absently, casting her mind back to her visit from Marianne. It was already something of a blur, a heady mix of moments and sensations. Without a doubt it was Marianne who had made her come the hardest, even if their time together had felt disappointingly brief. Leah shuddered. Her pussy flushed with heat and she ground it against Josephine's thigh.

"Come here," Josephine planted a brief kiss on Leah's cheek and then rolled herself up on top, so they lay face to face. Josephine shifted and settled with her hips between Leah's thighs, spreading her legs to push Leah's apart.

Leah lifted her back a little to reach behind herself and pull away the towel on which she was still sitting. Josephine's weight was slight, felt like almost nothing when Leah compared it to the memory of Marianne or Yvonne pinning her down.

Between her body and Josephine's, a crust of mostly dried cum flaked and scratched at Leah's skin as the two of them began to gently grind against each other. "Sorry," Leah laughed, embarrassed, "I'm completely covered in this stuff."

"Don't worry," Josephine's smile was right in front of Leah's face, "I got quite a lot of it on me too. It's kind of neat, in a way. Like a badge of honor or something."

Something occurred to Leah. She took Josephine by the shoulders and pushed her gently up for a moment. Hanging from Josephine's neck was a slim silver chain necklace, just like Leah's own, with what looked like the same tiny plaque engraved with foreign symbols. Leah lowered Josephine's shoulders and then reached for her own necklace, reassuring herself that it was still in place.

"Oh, you have one too," Josephine said excitedly.

"Did they tell you what it is?" Leah asked.

"What's written on it I don't know," Josephine ran her finger over the chain on Leah's neck, "But it means we're going to stay here, right? To be their pets?"

"Yes, I think so," Leah laughed. She still found the idea deeply thrilling. But she felt shy talking about it with Josephine, as if she were having to reveal some embarrassing private weakness.

"Great! That means we'll be together," Josephine's eyes widened, "Maybe they'll even put us in the same room. They'll want to watch us fuck," She burst into a fit of shrill giggling, then tensed and pushed with her hips to rub herself firmly against Leah.

Leah gave a quiet sigh of appreciation as she felt the pressure on her pussy coax a throb of warmth from inside. As she had discovered anew each time it had happened, Leah found she still really enjoyed sex with a non-Sisterhood girl, especially after having just sated herself so thoroughly. The familiar, soothing pleasure of a gentle rubbing on her pussy was enlivened by a curious feeling that she was now doing something exotic, even clandestine, as if sex with Sisterhood girls were the norm and sex with other girls was a special forbidden pleasure.

"You want that?" Leah asked, "To be their pet?"

"Hell yeah," Josephine replied, smiling gaily.

Leah wondered, "It's just that you said before that you wouldn't have survived getting fucked by that red-haired girl. Marianne. I thought maybe you meant you didn't like it so much."

"Oh no, I was joking. Or sort of. I like it. It's sex with hot girls, after all." Josephine put her mouth to Leah's and kissed her, more forcefully than she had done before, opening her lips to let the tip of her tongue pass briefly inside. Then she drew back, and looked Leah in the eye, "I just maybe kind of still prefer... girls like you."

Despite Josephine's compelling beauty, Leah had to look away after a moment. The other girl's bright, energetic smile was somehow a little discomfiting in its intensity. She glanced up at the canopy of the bed, saw for the first time that its dark fabric was patterned with faded golden stars.

"So who gave you the necklace?" Leah asked. She had guessed it couldn't have been Marianne, since Josephine had said they hadn't met. She was curious to know who else could select girls as pets, whether it was perhaps the prerogative of the clique of senior girls that some of the others had referred to as the Seven Sisters, or simply 'the Seven'.

"Another one. With brown hair. Kind of tall but not really tall. Very beautiful. Younger." Josephine frowned, murmuring a sequence of disjointed syllables under her breath, "What was she even called now? I'm really terrible at remembering names. It's on the tip of my tongue."

Leah thought about the few times she remembered having overheard the names of some of the Seven, "Lisa? Julie?"

"Julie!" Josephine exclaimed, "Right. Her. She was really nice."

Leah recalled the athletic-looking dark-haired girl that she had seen briefly as she entered the North Wing, and whose beauty and sheer presence had so beguiled her and Ellen. "So did she fuck you?" Leah ventured, hoping to coax out a little more detail.

"Of course," Josephine gave a shrill laugh, then her smile broke into a frown, "I mean, not like really seriously fucked like they do to you. But yeah, proper sex, at least for a bit. And I sucked it, too," Josephine laughed again, loudly, giggling to herself, as if she found what she was saying somehow comical. She composed herself, then continued, "But we also talked quite a bit. And then she invited me to stay with them. Like you said, as a pet."

Leah wanted very much to know whether Julie had also done to Josephine something like Marianne had done to her, hypnotized her or cast some kind of spell. But she was afraid also that she might be committing a terrible faux pas if she mentioned it too directly. Marianne had been a little coy about it, Leah remembered.

"Was it good?" Leah asked.

"Oh yeah," Josephine murmured. She ground herself a little faster against Leah. "Don't know how to describe it, really. But you know yourself."

Leah put her hands around Josephine's waist to hold her tighter. Josephine's movements were subtle, a gentle rocking and twisting of her hips, pressing and rubbing at Leah's pussy in slow circles. It was relaxing, and extremely satisfying. "Yeah," Leah caught herself drifting off into reverie, "I really love it."

"You love getting plowed by dicks?" Josephine laughed, "Yeah, I think you made that pretty clear earlier."

"Oh," Leah felt herself blush, "I was a bit loud, I guess. Sorry about that."

"No, no. It was hot," Josephine ground a little more firmly, a delicate grunt of exertion escaping her lips, "I got so wet watching you get fucked."

"You were watching?" asked Leah.

"I mean, I could make out some of it through the curtains. They're kind of transparent," Josephine smiled and brought her face close to Leah's, so their noses were just touching, "And you were absolutely glorious," she drawled in a low whisper.

"Well if you like..." Leah hesitated, "We could team up, for the next girl that comes to visit us. And then you can get a proper close-up view."

"Ohh yes," Josephine groaned enthusiastically, along with a long, firm rub of her pussy against Leah's, "That would be beyond hot."

"Great. Then let's get ready to put on a good show," Leah kissed Josephine again, smothering her own excited smile in the other girl's lips. Then she made to roll Josephine gently aside, but felt her resist.

"Just... a moment," Josephine grunted, holding fast. She wrapped her arms around Leah's neck and hugged her tight, the movements of her hips suddenly becoming quicker and more urgent. Josephine's face creased up into a tight grimace of ecstasy as she bucked herself against Leah's body. Then a quiet gasp burst from her mouth and her head fell forward for a breathy, haphazard kiss, murmuring into Leah's mouth, "Unnh, Leah."

Leah felt the soft scratch of Josephine's short pussy hairs against her own, smoothed by a slight slick of moisture. Her own pussy throbbed tight, and she gripped Josephine's hips and tried to squeeze and rush herself to climax, but the sudden escalation had taken her by surprise and she couldn't quite push herself over the brink before Josephine's body went limp and then rolled off her.

"Whew!" Josephine gave a shrill sigh of exhilaration. She lay back and flopped her arms above her head to stare up at the canopy of the bed, "Thanks."

"Glad I could help," Leah heaved herself up into a sitting position. Her near-orgasm ebbed away, dying down to a subtle, pleasant hum inside her, like a comforting promise of pleasure for later. It had gotten quite warm under the duvet. Leah flung it back to bare her legs. She looked to her side where Josephine lay, her cheeks flushed pink, her arms raised, exposing the smooth skin of her armpits, and her petite, plump breasts slouched across her chest.

"Yeah," Josephine laughed, "I needed that more than I realized."

"Okay," Leah sighed, gathering her strength and then staggering up onto her feet. She winced at an unexpected twinge of soreness from her butthole. "Let me just do one thing before I forget," she said, picking her way across the springy mattress to reach for one of the bedposts. She looked at the assortment of colored scarves that were tied there, reminding herself what each signified.

12