Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh wow," Josephine called out behind her, "You have quite a collection of those."

Leah took the green one in her hand. "Go!" she muttered, chuckling to herself under her breath. She worked her fingers into the tight knot that held the scarf in place, and loosened it until it came away.

"What was that one for?" Josephine asked.

"Anal," said Leah.

"Ouch," Josephine giggled, "You actually really love that, don't you?"

Leah kept her eyes on the other scarves, not turning round. Though she wasn't quite sure why, she could feel a broad grin of self-satisfaction on her face, and didn't want to turn and face Josephine until it was gone. "I don't know," she pondered, "I like it, sure. But maybe it still doesn't quite beat just straight up normal sex."

"Having your pussy pounded, you mean?"

"Yeah," Leah choked down a giggle at Josephine's turn of phrase, "That's still the best."

"Uhuh," Josephine's voice hummed with enthusiastic agreement, "But you like everything they do to you, huh?"

"Yeah," Leah answered. It occurred to her to look over at the next bed, the one that Josephine had come from. She held the bedpost and leaned out, raising one leg behind her to counterbalance the weight of her inclined torso.

Josephine gave a sharp whistle. "Nice view!" she called out.

"Oh, thanks," Leah laughed. She reached down with her free hand to scratch the strip of hair above her pussy. The wide patch of dried cum across her stomach itched her a little. She ran her hand upward and rubbed some of it off in tiny flakes.

At the bedpost on Josephine's bed there hung two of the purple and white checkered scarves, a pink one, a white one, and a blue one. So mouth and pussy, with up to two Sisterhood girls at a time, and another non-Sisterhood girl. Leah was quietly pleased at the ease with which she recalled the code.

"So you didn't let them put it there, then?" Leah turned to Josephine.

"No," Josephine sat up. She frowned, "I mean, I seriously considered it. I dunno, maybe I didn't feel like trying it just yet."

"Julie, the one that put the necklace on you, she didn't mind?" Leah wondered.

"No, of course not. I think she was happy enough with the blow job, though I say so myself," Josephine put her hand to her chest and fluttered her eyelids, laughing, "But I think maybe it doesn't matter that much anyway. She even said that, sort of. She said they have many different uses for girls. Or something like that. But you're taking that one down. Have you had enough? It hurts, doesn't it?"

"A bit," Leah smiled. She felt a certain pride in being the more experienced one, talking so casually to Josephine about her exploits, "But not so much, if you do it right. And it's a nice kind of pain, in a way."

"Well," Josephine ran one hand through her hair, "I guess I might come round to it eventually. Especially after seeing you enjoy it so much."

"Oh," said Leah, looking at the green scarf she still held in her hand, "I'm sorry. Maybe you wanted to see it again. Close up, like you said."

"Oh Leah," Josephine laughed, "That's sweet. But don't let yourself be fucked in the ass just for my entertainment."

Leah breathed a quiet sigh of relief. The pang of soreness at her butthole was fading, but slowly. She guessed that she might even be able to make herself come again, if another Sisterhood girl wanted to use her butthole, and was reasonably gentle. But more than the pain or the discomfort, it was the effort that she would have to put into it that she couldn't quite face yet. The last hour or so spent carousing in the bed had tired her more than she had realized until getting to her feet.

"Okay. Well, maybe later. I just need a bit of a break first. Or my ass does, at least," she laughed, and dropped the scarf into the basket.

"What's the black one?" Josephine asked, pointing.

"Rough treatment," Leah replied.

"Like what?"

"Well some of them can be kind of rough anyway," Leah thought back to some of her early moments with Yvonne, "But I guess it lets them know they can do more, like slap you, pull your hair, call you names, things like that."

"Like what Ivy and that other girl were doing to you?"

"Right," Leah felt a sharp, hot shiver through her core as she remembered some of the more intense moments of her most recent encounter.

"You like that stuff?"

Asked like that, by a girl who seemed not to share her taste for submission, or at least not with the same intensity, Josephine's question made Leah step out of herself for a moment. She realized that before meeting the Sisterhood she probably would have found her own present behavior strange.

"Yeah, a bit," Leah smiled sheepishly, "Hair pulling is my favorite. I like being used, that's the main thing." She sighed, "But I guess I'd better treat myself to a bit of a rest." She untied the black scarf and cast it into the basket. Then she turned and flung herself down onto her knees, bouncing against the mattress, and crawled back over to join Josephine.

"Lie down," Josephine pointed to the bed beside her, "On your front."

"Oh, okay," Leah wondered what Josephine might have in store for her.

"Let me treat you to a bit of a rest," Josephine said softly, dropping the tone of her voice a little, "You've earned it."

Leah stretched out on her front with a sigh, arms flat by her sides. The crumpled sheets beneath her ruffled up against her bare skin, cool at first, but slowly warming with the heat of her body. She snuggled down and spread her legs, then drew them back together to gather up a heap of duvet between her thighs and grip it against her pussy.

There was a light, point-like pressure near the middle of her back, then another beside it. Leah recognized them as the tips of Josephine's fingers when they dug gently but firmly in to the flesh of her back. Josephine poked in several places, at the small of her back, then just beneath the shoulder blades, then at the sides of her chest, wiggling her fingers a little each time to work them into the muscle. Leah was surprised at just how good such simple touch felt. It was almost ticklish, sending tingling waves that lifted the fine hairs on her body all the way up her spine and across her scalp.

Leah felt more fingers push down on the small of her back as Josephine leaned her weight forward to swing herself over and sit astride Leah's thighs. Then what felt like the knuckles of two clenched fists dug into Leah's buttocks and kneaded them in slow circles. Leah groaned and gave in to the excruciating relaxation that Josephine's deft hands worked on her muscles as they crept up her back again.

"Uhh," Leah purred her appreciation, her eyelids sliding half closed, "You're really good at this."

Josephine's hands pressed down on the back of Leah's neck, then slid over her shoulders as Josephine leaned forward. She laid herself out on top of Leah and nuzzled at her cheek, kissing her. "It's not all I'm good at," Josephine whispered.

Josephine's body wriggled downwards, her mouth planting kisses along Leah's spine as she descended, until it reached her tailbone. There, Josephine dug in with what felt like the point of her chin, while her hands stroked along Leah's flanks. Then Josephine reached for Leah's thighs and pulled them apart.

"I'm, uh, probably a bit of a mess down there after all that," said Leah drowsily when she felt Josephine's lips on the cheek of her backside just where it joined her thigh.

"Uh-uh," Josephine's head shook, "Beautiful." Her fingers pulled at Leah's cheeks to spread them open, then her tongue slid slowly inward. "Let me clean you up a bit."

The tip of Josephine's tongue, tensed to a firm point, traced a delicate circle around Leah's butthole. The smooth gliding sensation across Leah's sensitive skin was delightfully ticklish, relaxing in a similar way to the massage. She couldn't remember ever having another girl lick her there before. She felt vulnerable, comfortingly powerless, as Josephine lapped and kissed, spreading a soothing, clean coolness over the sore throb that still lingered.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" Leah murmured.

Josephine's hand came down suddenly across Leah's backside with a playful slap, enough to raise a sound but not enough to be painful. "That's more the sort of thing you like, right?" Josephine gave a muffled giggle, her face buried between Leah's buttocks.

"Oh, anything is good," Leah sighed deeply, "You really know how to make a girl feel good."

Earlier, on their way over to the North Wing, Ellen had told Leah about how some girls who remained with the Sisterhood lost their taste for anything else, and no longer found pleasure with other girls like themselves. Leah had found the prospect a little worrying, the idea that she might lose something that was so central to her person, a part of her inner life. As Josephine's lips slid downward over the bridge of ticklish skin between her two holes, Leah concentrated on the image of Josephine in her mind, and was glad to find that it was as exciting as ever. She pictured Josephine's pretty, girlish face, lips pursed for a kiss, and imagined the stroke of Josephine's soft pussy against her own. If anything, Leah felt she found fantasizing about other non-Sisterhood girls even more enjoyable than before. Perhaps it was because now there were new depths to her fantasy, something more that she knew could happen to girls. She thought of Josephine being fucked by group of Sisterhood girls, shoving her around among themselves as they took turns with her pussy and her mouth.

"Wow, someone's getting wet," Josephine mumbled, pressing her tongue between the folds of Leah's pussy.

Leah pictured Josephine's lips wrapped around a big stiff dick, one like Marianne's, or Katharina's. She conjured up an image of Josephine's sweet face convulsing with a stifled choke as a dick was suddenly shoved down her throat. Leah's pussy gave a single, slow pulse and she groaned into the bedsheets, murmuring to herself as she sank into a state of drowsy relaxation.

Josephine drew back to take a breath, "You talking to yourself?"

"Oh," Leah pulled her eyes open and shook her head, realizing she had momentarily drifted into half-sleep, "What was I saying?"

"Sounded like 'choke on that dick, bitch', or something," Josephine replied. She planted a lingering kiss on the ridge of skin beside Leah's pussy.

"Oh, sorry," Leah laughed, "I was just daydreaming, I guess."

Josephine kissed again, then ran the tip of her tongue along the outermost crease of Leah's opening, just pushing its lips apart. "You know..." she began, "I'd really like to sleep with you."

"Sleep with me?" Leah wriggled her hips backwards a little, trying to press herself a bit more firmly against Josephine's face.

"I mean as in share a bed. So I can listen to you talking in your sleep, hold you, that sort of thing. And sex too, obviously," Josephine added. Leah could feel Josephine's lips move as she spoke, just grazing the wet surface of her skin. Josephine paused, "Sorry, I'm being too forward," she gave a quiet laugh and then buried her face suddenly between Leah's legs, her lips sliding smoothly over the folds of Leah's pussy as they parted and spread.

Leah started to murmur a reassurance but was overtaken by a tight, hot throb of release that pulsed up through her pussy. She groaned and tensed the muscles of her legs to grip Josephine's head firmly between her thighs as a quick, jolting orgasm shook her body.

She wondered whether Josephine's remark had been intended as some sort of oblique confession of love, or a means of testing how Leah felt about her. Leah found Josephine compellingly attractive, and the kindness of her attentions, along with her cheerful familiarity, were very endearing, the sort of thing that Leah would have quickly fallen for only recently. The idea of being with Josephine, sharing a bed with her as she had described it, seemed exciting, and comforting too, something she would enjoy.

"Ahh, fuck! Josephine!" Leah gasped as her pleasure peaked and then subsided in a warm wave. Leah was a little surprised to hear herself call out the other girl's name. She wondered what had impelled her to do so, whether it had been heartfelt lust or whether she had simply done so out of an instinct to please, by reciprocating the apparent intensity of Josephine's affection for her.

Josephine pulled back and reared her head, parting company with Leah's still pulsing pussy just a little sooner than Leah would have liked. "Ooh, we've got a customer," said Josephine excitedly.

12