Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 28

Story Info
Leah and Josephine team up for another threesome.
4k words
4.78
4.9k
8

Part 28 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi," Leah heard a voice behind her speak, "Sorry. Didn't mean to interrupt anything."

"Oh no no," Josephine replied. She pushed on the backs of Leah's thighs to lift herself up, and turned around. "I think we're all done. Right, partner?" she said, and slapped Leah on the behind.

"Uh-huh," Leah groaned. She lay still flat on her front, savoring for a little longer the glowing aftermath of her orgasm and the pleasant, sleepy sensation of being completely relaxed.

"I could feel it throbbing against my face," Josephine giggled, "She's got one of those squeezy pussies that tightens up when it's enjoying itself. I love those."

"Oh yeah," the reply from their visitor was part laugh, part groan, "I love that too."

Leah dragged herself out of her blissful stupor and drew a deep breath before rolling over to sit up and see who Josephine was talking to. Leah thought she had recognized the voice. At the foot of the bed stood Annika. Her lush tangle of dark brown hair was swept forward, draped over one shoulder of a very tight, plain black t-shirt. Her bare waist and hips were just visible over the footboard of the bed.

"It must be even nicer for you, I guess," Josephine continued.

"What?" asked Annika.

Josephine shuffled on her knees to move down the bed. She reached over to take hold of Annika's dick and pulled it upright. "When her pussy squeeezes on your dick," Josephine clenched her fist as she drew out the word.

"Ah! Not too hard," Annika gasped, her body stiffening.

"Oh, sorry," Josephine put her hand to her mouth, laughing. "So, do you want to fuck her then?" she indicated Leah.

It felt like a long time since Leah had last seen Annika, as they had entered the North Wing together, each with her own partner, Leah with Yvonne, and Annika with Kathi. Annika had been the first Sisterhood girl to reveal herself to Leah, and it was reassuring to see her again, like a reunion with an old friend. But it was also very slightly awkward. Annika's shy, nervous manner felt rather out of time with the aggressive, heady passion of Leah's most recent encounters. She felt a flush of embarrassment as she saw Annika's eyes look her over, all tousled and messy.

"I, um, I was going to ask for your help," Annika began, "I know you've done so much for me already, but I have a last favor to ask."

"So you two know each other?" Josephine asked.

"From my initiation," Leah answered her quickly. Then she addressed Annika, "So what can I do for you?"

"It's Kathi," Annika glanced over her shoulder as she answered, "She wants to try it."

"Try what?" Josephine interrupted.

"Offering herself. To other Sisterhood girls, here in the chamber," Annika looked down at Leah, "Like you two have been doing I presume."

"Yeah," Josephine giggled, "We have."

"So I thought, maybe, you could just help her a bit and get her started," Annika continued, talking to Leah. She put her hand on the bedpost, "You know, tell her a bit about what you've been doing, how much fun it was. I think it would be nicer for her if it's another, er, non-Sisterhood girl. One who's also a first-timer like her, but... a bit more experienced. And she really likes you."

Leah felt a slight pang of guilt when she recalled how she had almost tired of Kathi's shyness earlier. She sat up straighter, and took a discreet look at Annika's dick. It had risen and lengthened a little after Josephine had taken hold of it. Leah recalled with fondness how exciting it had been to watch Annika get hard, the first time, and then to watch her dick spurt and gush when she came. "Okay, sure. Why not? It'd be nice to see her again," Leah replied, "But first you have to fuck me."

"And me too," Josephine bounced excitedly on the bed.

Leah hauled herself up onto her knees and shuffled over to Josephine. She put her hands to Josephine's face and pulled her close. As Leah pressed her lips to Josephine's and opened her mouth for a leisurely, murmuring kiss, she looked sidewards and held Annika's gaze, smiling at her with her eyes.

"Ohh fuck," Annika groaned. She hurried to pull her top off over her head and tossed her thick hair from her face. "Just a quick one, okay?"

Leah reached down and put her hand between Josephine's legs. "That's right. Well this is my friend Josephine. Bet you'd like a quick go on her hot, tight pussy. It's already wet," she said to Annika, mumbling as Josephine kissed her.

Josephine pulled back and turned her head towards Annika. She reached round to plant her hands on Leah's backside and shake it up and down. "No, I bet you'd prefer to plow this big, juicy ass first."

"Choices, choices..." Annika said softly as she skipped round to the side of the bed and slipped through the curtains.

Josephine pulled free of Leah's kiss with a gasp. "Just do us both at the same time," she said, smiling brightly.

"At the same time?" said Annika.

Josephine took Leah by the hand and gestured to where she had been lying a moment before. Leah complied and flung herself down on her front. Josephine joined her, stretching out on her side facing Leah. "Just alternate," Josephine said over her shoulder to Annika. "A few good hard fucks here," Josephine wiggled her hips. Then she clapped her hand to Leah's behind and shook it again, "Then a few harder ones here. You look like a sporty girl. It'll be a nice workout for you."

Josephine lay out on her front and her foot slid up and over Leah's calf, so that their legs crossed at the ankle.

"Well, this is my favorite kind of workout," Annika giggled as she swung astride Josephine's thighs.

Leah shuffled closer and put her arm about Josephine's shoulders. Then she closed her eyes and leaned in for a kiss, pushing her tongue eagerly into Josephine's mouth.

"Mmm," Leah pulled back after a few delightful, vigorous twists, her lips sliding moist over Josephine's. "So Annika, have you fucked many other girls yet?"

"Uhh," Annika groaned, "Not... uhn... so many."

Leah looked over her shoulder and saw Annika propped up on her arms, the muscles of her slim stomach tensed rigid as she lowered her hips onto Josephine. There was a faint, wet slicking sound and Leah felt Josephine's body shudder as Annika pressed down.

"Thhhat's it," Josephine whispered breathily. Her eyes scrunched closed and she sought out Leah's lips, moaning softly into Leah's mouth as they kissed.

"Oh fuck," Annika groaned again, "You feel... hot. Inside."

"Mm," Josephine murmured.

"And Kathi?" said Leah, speaking out of the corner of her mouth.

"Yeah," Annika said. She drew her hips up and then thrust slowly back into Josephine, "We did it. A couple of times."

Leah turned to look at Annika, "Great. And...? How was it?"

"I... I guess I shouldn't..." Annika thrust again, twisting her hips down against Josephine's petite backside.

Josephine propped herself up on her elbows to push back against Annika, then hung her head, moaning.

Leah realized she had been indiscreet. "Sorry," she said. "I shouldn't ask. It's private, of course." She busied herself kissing Josephine's neck and shoulders.

With a short intake of breath, Annika pushed herself up on her arms and swung nimbly over to position herself above Leah. Leah felt Annika's dick, warm and slippery, slide between her thighs and then nuzzle itself smoothly up and into her pussy.

"Uhh, yeah. My turn," Leah grunted, taking hold of a bunch of Josephine's hair as her pussy filled and the first tensing throb of pleasure shook up through her body.

"I guess..." Annika continued. She began thrusting her hips slowly up and down, holding her body straight above Leah's back. "Well, she's a bit shy still. We didn't really do so much. Just, um, you know, with her mouth. And then I, um, put it in her, a bit. She probably wouldn't mind me telling you. She trusts you, I think. She sort of looks up to you."

Josephine lifted her head and looked at Leah. "Intriguing..." she said. She pressed her cheek to Leah's. It felt warm and flushed. "This Kathi, is she hot?" Josephine whispered.

Leah recalled Kathi's sweet, nervous face, and the soft brush of the short silky hairs above her pussy the first time Leah had touched it. "Yeah, I suppose so," Leah replied, "She's cute. She just... uhhhnh," Leah gasped, interrupted by a harder thrust from Annika. She felt her pussy spasm tight around Annika's dick as it drove deep. "She just needs... a good fucking, maybe."

"Oh yeah," Annika groaned enthusiastically. She pushed her hips up tight against Leah's backside and held herself still for a moment.

"Well I'm sure Leah here knows a few girls who could sort her out," Josephine giggled. She twisted her head round to look over her shoulder at Annika, "Is it my turn again yet?"

Without replying, Annika heaved herself up and swung back over to position herself above Josephine, then slammed her hips swiftly down.

Josephine's body shuddered. "Uh-huh," she gasped, "Put all that lovely Leah pussy juice in me. Stir it in good."

"Uh. Fuck. Yeah!" Annika ground her hips slowly back and forth, then took up a renewed, faster thrusting.

Josephine's head lolled forward again, then reared, her hair tousled across her face. "Kiss me. I'm coming," she whispered, panting for breath.

Leah snuggled tighter up against Josephine's trembling body, and thrust her face at Josephine's. Leah opened her lips wide and wrapped them around Josephine's mouth.

"Ohh yeahhhh! I'm... mmh... coming..." Josephine slurred as her tongue slid over Leah's lips and into her mouth.

Josephine's moaning body bounced against the mattress as Annika's thrusts reached a quick crescendo. Leah did her best to hold Josephine's kiss while her body bucked and she gasped and groaned, but then Josephine pulled away and threw back her head to let out a slow, hoarse cry, Annika plunging into her one last time.

"Uhh... I'm... I can't..." Annika gasped. She heaved herself up and swung over to poise herself above Leah again.

"Here, give it to me," Leah said over her shoulder, shaking her hips.

"Sorry," Annika whispered as she let herself fall forward onto Leah's back, "Too late."

Leah felt a jet of cum streak up her back just as Annika's body made contact with hers. Annika's dick came to rest lodged between Leah's buttocks, the tip poking up against the small of Leah's back, throbbing as it sprayed out several hard, hot spurts.

Josephine buried her face in the bedsheets, muffling an exasperated sigh. "Don't pull it out now!" she cried, "Not right while I'm... ungh."

Josephine heaved herself up onto all fours and scrabbled her way forward until she was right in front of Leah, with her behind pressing up against Leah's face. "Leah. Finish me off, please," she moaned.

"Mmm, give it here," Leah purred. She reared her head and for a moment looked up between Josephine's advancing thighs to see her small, soft breasts hanging beneath her body. Then Josephine thrust her hips backward and Leah buried her face in Josephine's pussy, pushing in her tongue as far as she could. Josephine ground her hips frantically up and down, gasping and groaning her way through a climax that Leah could feel pulsing against her face.

Leah pressed her hips against the bed beneath her, tensing her legs and squeezing with the muscles of her pussy, but the tension inside her had not yet reached the sort of intensity she needed in order to bring herself to orgasm, and relief remained tantalizingly just out of reach.

"Uhh, sorry, there's... more... I just have to..." Annika grunted. Her body stiffened and shuddered, and she rubbed her hips to slide her dick back and forth against Leah's back. She reached for the flanks of Leah's body to grip and squeeze her breasts as Leah felt a fresh load of cum spurting out onto her skin.

"Mmh, it's okay," Leah murmured, speaking through the wet folds of Josephine's pussy, "Just cover me in it."

Annika's grinding slowly relented. Leah felt a few feeble spurts still trickle out to join a thick pool of cum that had gathered at the base of her back. Josephine rubbed herself warm and slippery against Leah's mouth, then with a last wriggle of her hips hopped forward and rolled over to stretch out on her back, a drowsy, contented smile on her face.

Leah wiped her face ineffectually on her shoulder, then on the bedsheet in front of her. She turned to look over her shoulder at Annika. "You done?" she asked.

"Not... quite," Annika gave a quiet gasp as her hips twitched sharply and a long, slow squirt of cum poured out onto Leah's back, then streamed down in warm trails over the sides of her stomach.

"You built up a lot of, er, frustration since we last met, huh?" Leah asked.

Annika lay her head on Leah's shoulders. She gave a long sigh, and nodded.

"Did she come on you?" Josephine looked up.

"Just a bit," Leah laughed.

Josephine crawled forward to kneel in front of Leah. "Let's see," she said. She put her hand on Leah's head and ran her fingers through her hair as she peered over.

With a sigh, Annika rolled off Leah's back and got to her feet. "Let me get you a towel," she said, heading for the end of the bed.

With Annika no longer covering her, Leah felt the cool dampness of a broad wet patch covering her entire back, her shoulders, and in places down the sides of her torso. A thin trickle was running down over her neck and onto her chest. She lay still on her front, worried that she might tip a load of cum onto the bed if she moved.

"Wow, what a mess! She completely coated you in the stuff," exclaimed Josephine, hugging Leah's head to her stomach as she laughed. "It must be kind of inconvenient for you girls, right?"

"Inconvenient?" Annika asked.

"I mean, Leah and I can just rub one out whenever we need to," Josephine put her and to Leah's cheek, stroking, "And then that's that. More or less, anyway. But this... You have to clean up all this mess every time."

"I guess. You're right," Annika laughed, "Nobody wants to get cleaning duty after the Summer Ball, that's for sure."

Leah kissed Josephine's soft skin, echoing her laughter. Then she felt the plush, dry caress of a towel sweep up from the base of her spine to her shoulders, rubbing her dry as Annika toweled her off. As soon as she felt as though she might be able to turn over without anything spilling off, Leah rolled onto her side and looked up at Annika kneeling above her. "So when did you last come?" she asked.

Annika hesitated, seeming to think about it for a moment, "Uh, a while ago."

"Don't tell me it was way back when we were getting dressed in Lena's apartments," said Leah. That was the last time she could remember having seen Annika come, though they had afterwards gone their separate ways for some time. Leah giggled quietly to herself as she recalled the image of Annika's sudden, involuntary ejaculation when Lena had brushed her dress against Annika's dick.

"Maybe," Annika replied sheepishly.

"Poor you," Leah stifled another giggle, "Kathi, um, didn't quite take you all the way?"

"She was really good," Annika answered, "But no, we didn't, uh... finish."

There was a calm, sated silence. Leah heard herself and the other two girls slowly catching up to their breathing. She pondered something, an idea or intuition that had been taking shape in her mind. Having gotten to know a few Sisterhood girls, and having discovered for herself the unexpected pleasures their company offered, Leah fancied she had developed something of a feeling for how other girls might react to them. And something about Kathi with Annika felt a little wrong to her. Two shy girls together.

Kathi had been at her most carefree, and had seemed to enjoy herself most, in the few moments that Leah had taken the lead, either to seduce her or to simply tell her what to do next. Kathi certainly seemed to like Annika. Leah had her doubts about how earnestly Annika requited Kathi's infatuation. She suspected that Annika, despite her shyness, was primarily interested in sex, but was a little ashamed to say so directly. That might make for a good match later, once the two of them had loosened up a little. But for now Kathi needed a bolder girl to bring her out of her shell, and to give her a chance to find out whether she liked sex with Sisterhood girls, but without being emotionally invested in the outcome.

Leah leaned back and looked up over the rise of Josephine's breasts to see Josephine's bright green eyes smiling down at her. Josephine seemed like just the girl for Annika. Pretty, confident, highly-sexed and happy to take the initiative.

Josephine spoke before Leah could think of what to say. She stroked Leah's hair as she addressed Annika, "So you've got some left in there for me, right? I think I might need, er, lotioning up too."

Leah turned and sat up. Then she clambered to her knees and took hold of Annika's soft, wet dick and brought it to her mouth. She lapped at it with her tongue, lightly at first, then with a long, firm lick up the shaft, before sucking it noisily into her mouth. It was a novel sensation, putting a dick in her mouth that wasn't already hard. It felt soft and warm, and twitched against her tongue and cheeks. The smooth, salty taste of cum washed through her mouth as she sucked, a tiny flow of it still seeping from the tip near the back of her throat.

Leah pulled back and slurped her lips tightly off the end of Annika's dick, pleased to see it had already begun to stiffen again. "I think she'll be ready for you soon enough," Leah smiled over her shoulder at Josephine.

"Yeah," Annika groaned, "There's more for you, don't worry."

"Ooh, yes please," Josephine giggled.

Leah turned to face Josephine, but kept her hand on Annika's dick, gently pumping it as it rose and lengthened. "It's fun, isn't it?" she said, "Making them get hard."

"It is," Josephine nodded enthusiastically, as if she were sharing an exciting discovery. She looked at Annika's dick in Leah's hand, then up at Annika's face. "You know," Josephine began, seeming to resolve something, "You're kind of cute. Do you want to put it in my ass?"

"In your...? Are you sure?" Leah asked. She looked from one girl to the other, watching them eyeing each other up.

"Yeah, are you sure?" Annika repeated.

"Let's do it," Josephine looked excited, "Leah here has inspired me to give it a go."

"She inspired you?" Annika looked down at Leah, still slowly tugging on her dick.

"You should have seen her," Josephine giggled, "Or heard her, rather. She absolutely loves it. I want to try." She glanced at the bedpost, "Tie me on one of those handkerchiefs. Whichever color it was. I forget."

Leah let go of Annika's now nearly fully hard dick and started to crawl over to the basket at the foot of the bed. She found her mind now drew a complete blank when she tried to recall the right color. Then Annika was ahead of her, springing eagerly across the bed and reaching into the basket.

"Here you go," Annika said as she tied on a green scarf, "You're sure?"

"Yes!" said Josephine impatiently.

"Get over there and fuck her before she changes her mind," Leah laughed. As Annika turned and crawled towards where Josephine was kneeling, Leah shuffled discreetly off the edge of the bed. She scrabbled at the curtains, found the opening and slipped herself out.

She scanned the stone floor beside the bed, looking for her shoes or her top, but found she couldn't remember where or when she had removed them. She got down on her knees and peered under the bed, but saw nothing there either.

"Um, so where can I find Kathi?" Leah called out. She stood up, too sharply, and felt a sudden rush of light-headedness, staggering over to take hold of the bedpost. She swung round it to look in through the open curtains at the foot end of the bed, and watched Josephine bend forward and put her lips to the tip of Annika's dick.

12