Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annika gasped, her dick twitching, "I, uhh... She's resting in one of the beds further up." She turned and pointed, "About half way up there's an archway on the right that leads back into the bar. She's in the last bed just before it."

"Okay," Leah replied, "I'll see you two later then. Wish me luck."

Josephine seemed to murmur something, an affirmation, her lips wrapped around Annika's shaft. She looked across at Leah and winked. Her lips drew back and pursed into a kiss that brushed against the side of Annika's dick, but seemed to be directed at Leah.

Leah watched Annika put her hand in Josephine's tousled hair, then she tore her gaze away. She reached into the basket beside her and drew out a towel. Upon seeing that it was the last one, she hesitated, then put it back. She skipped over to the next bed, where Josephine had been earlier, and pulled one from her basket instead. Then she took two more and flung them back into the basket of her own bed. Josephine would probably be needing them soon. The towel in her hands she lifted and placed across the back of her neck, draping it over her shoulders. Some sweat had gathered there under the thick mat of her cum-encrusted hair. And too, it felt somehow reassuring to be wearing something, even if it didn't cover her body. Despite everything that had happened, the idea of walking around completely naked still made her feel a little self-conscious.

She reached up and took hold of her necklace in the fingers of one hand, twirling the chain idly about them as she set off walking slowly up the chamber. The stone floor was warm against the soles of her bare feet. She noticed how much warmer it had become since she had first arrived, and there seemed also to be a faint haze of humidity in the air, blurring her view of the far archway at the opposite end. She watched the slim figure of a girl she didn't recognize exit one of the furthest beds and stagger over to the far archway, slipping out through the curtain. The background hubbub of groans and chatter had entered a lull. Leah tried to avoid looking into the beds on either side of her as she passed them, but found she couldn't stop her eyes from darting to the side every now and then. The beds that were occupied had their curtains drawn closed, and she caught glimpses of the silhouettes within. The occasional murmur or stifled laugh echoed out as she passed. In a few of the empty beds whose curtains were tied open, she saw ruffled sheets, a few heaps of towels, or scraps of discarded clothing.

Leah wondered how late it was, and found she had no idea, couldn't form even an approximate notion of how much time had passed while she had been in the chamber. More than an hour, at least. Maybe much more. She recalled Marianne having said that the Sisterhood coven would meet just before dawn, and that the girls who would be offered should be present. Leah hoped that someone would come to fetch her before then. Maybe Lena, or Marianne herself. She quickened her steps.

12