Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 32

Story Info
The cousins relax at the bar with cake and champagne.
5.2k words
4.74
5.2k
7
0

Part 32 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** CONTENT WARNING: It's time for another slightly weirder chapter. But only slightly. Caroline gets messy eating cake during sex. And Yvonne, being the lovely person that she is, subjects Caroline to some playful fat-shaming (before fucking her). If either of those things is a turn-off or upsetting for you, skip this chapter. Things will be back to semi-normal in the next one.

***

The curtains were made of a thick leather, and were surprisingly heavy as Leah pushed them apart. She stepped into a brightly-lit space. The bar area was furnished similarly to that of the Great Hall, with a long counter top and high stools. The ceiling here was lower, with the same shallow, crypt-like arches as in the other chambers of the North Wing, but the surface of the room was clearly a lot bigger. All around there were low, round tables surrounded by chairs, and at the far end of the bar there was even a grand piano. A great many girls were seated together in groups around the tables, drinking and talking.

Leah had barely had time to take it all in when a sudden loud cheer sounded out from the tables nearby, an irregular chorus of shrill voices, applause, and the chiming of glasses being struck together in a toast. The girls seated around the tables were all looking at her and Caroline, smiling and laughing, raising their drinks.

"They do that every time," Caroline laughed. She flung her hand in the air to wave at the girls who had cheered them, and gave an exhilarated whoop in response, raising a fresh round of toasts, louder applause, and whistles. Caroline clattered forward to the nearest table and bent to embrace and kiss several girls in turn. One of them offered her glass, and Caroline took it, craned her head backwards, and gulped the contents down in one go. Then she gave a shriek of delight when another girl smacked her loudly across her bare backside.

Leah resisted an instinctive desire to cover herself. She had more or less become accustomed to walking around naked since arriving in the North Wing, but here it felt a little different, in a crowded bar, and with everyone looking on, and cheering. The other girls in the room were in various states of undress. Some still had on the same elegant gowns and dresses that Leah had seen in the Great Hall. Others wore looser, casual clothing, unbuttoned shirts, swimwear, or towels wrapped around their shoulders. A few were completely naked, and some sat two to a chair, one in the other's lap.

Leah began scanning the crowd of faces for any she recognized, then Caroline reached for her hand again and pulled her forward, "Come. To the bar."

Caroline led her, wending her way quickly through the spaces between the tables. Leah wondered about Caroline's last remark. "So you've been through here before?" she said, raising her voice a little to be heard over the chatter.

"A couple of times," Caroline replied.

"How long have you been here then?" Leah was irritated at herself to find how envious she was at the thought that Caroline had probably been at the North Wing for longer than she had.

Caroline looked up, pensive, "This time? I don't know. Feels like a few hours maybe. But you lose track."

"This time?" Leah's question was lost under a second round of cheers and shrieks from behind them. She turned and saw that two more girls, both of them also naked, had emerged through the curtained entrance and were being applauded. One was a slight, olive-skinned girl with long black hair, smiling sheepishly. The other had her hands in the air and was clapping excitedly. Leah recognized her as Lia, the very slim, very beautiful, auburn-haired Sisterhood girl that she had met earlier in the adjoining chamber.

Leah turned away and Caroline pulled her on. They neared the bar and Leah saw another familiar face in front of her. Yvonne was leaning back against the bar, both elbows propped up on the counter. She was wearing high heels and a long black dressing gown in a very thin, silky material.

"Ohh hello ladies," Yvonne murmured slowly as she caught sight of the two of them approaching. She tugged at her gown with one finger and it fell open, baring her taut, hard dick, pointing up into the air in front of her.

"Ugh." The sound, a subtle grunt of frustration, or of contempt, came from another girl sitting atop a stool beside Yvonne. She was small, and quite young-looking. Her blue eyes narrowed and her small mouth curled into a sour pout as she glared at Yvonne. Leah found the girl quite attractive, in an endearing, cute sort of a way. Her style was very distinctive. She wore a plain metal ring in her nose, and purple eyeshadow, and her hair was dyed a glossy silver color, matching the tight, low-cut dress that bared the top of her petite bust.

"Hello again," Leah purred in response. She was a little unsettled at the fact that the girl sitting next to Yvonne seemed perhaps to resent their arrival. Leah felt she needed to demonstrate somehow that she and Yvonne knew each other, both to the girl and to Caroline. So she reached out and put her hand to the underside of Yvonne's dick to stroke it lightly with her fingers.

"Ah," Yvonne sighed, leaning her head back, "I missed you, big tits."

"They're not that big," muttered the silver-haired girl.

Leah ignored the remark, tightened her grip on Yvonne's dick. She thought back to when she had last seen Yvonne. "Are you okay?"

Yvonne looked up, "What? Yeah. How do you mean?"

"After Marianne," said Leah, nodding over her shoulder in the direction of the adjoining chamber, "Back there. What she did to you."

"What did she do to you?" asked the new girl.

"Nothing," Yvonne said quickly, looking wounded, "Just horseplay. Fighting."

Leah withdrew her hand. She hadn't meant to offend. She turned to introduce Caroline to change the subject, "You met my cousin earlier I think."

"Caroline," Caroline spoke her name and waved, "We danced. In the big hall."

"Oh I remember," Yvonne lifted one eyebrow, smiling. Then she turned to the girl beside her, "This is... uh..."

"Sophia," the girl scowled.

"Right. Sophia," Yvonne lifted her elbows from the bar top and stood up straight. She looked at Leah and Caroline in turn, "So, drinks?"

Yvonne turned half way round towards the bar but then turned swiftly back, noticing something. She looked at Leah and Caroline a second time, then reached to take in her hands each of their two necklaces. She looked up at Leah first. "Well, okay. That was to be expected, I suppose. She liked you. Fuck!" she groaned, "I bet she made you come yourself senseless like a little bitch."

Leah laughed, then gave a sudden involuntary shudder of delight as she recollected. She looked down at the plaque that Yvonne held in her fingers, "Can you read it? What does it say?"

"Ka'ini," Yvonne replied.

Leah felt a quiet thrill at the sound of the word, "That means 'pet', doesn't it?"

Yvonne looked up, "Yes, that's what a lot of them call it. I've always thought 'fucktoy' was a better translation. But I can't seem to make it catch on."

Yvonne turned to Caroline, who looked down excitedly at her own necklace, "Does mine say the same then?"

Yvonne peered closer, frowning, "Yours says... let me see," she put her finger to the plaque and read slowly, "'Fat bitch. Will fuck for food.'"

Caroline's eyes widened and she gave a high-pitched laugh of surprise, "What? Really?"

Yvonne rolled her eyes, "No, dummy. Of course yours says the same." She turned to face the bar and waved at one of the tall bar girls who were walking to and fro, serving.

Caroline threw her head back and gave a loud peal of girlish laughter. Then she turned to Leah, "Oh wow," she said quietly, "Talking of food..."

"You're hungry?" Leah asked.

Sophia, the girl sitting beside Yvonne, spoke, "They have cake."

"What?" Caroline looked up at her.

Sophia repeated herself slowly, "They have cake."

Caroline peered up over the counter. Leah followed suit and saw the cake, an arm's length away. It was sitting on a white porcelain plate, housed under a glass bell jar. The main body of the cake was a stack of three squat, dark cylinders that looked like chocolate sponge. A slim section had already been cut away, revealing a dividing layer of glossy brown ganache and another of whipped cream. A shiny coating of swirled dark and white chocolate covered the top, sprinkled with delicate flakes of gold leaf.

Yvonne snapped her fingers at a tall, frizzy-haired bar girl in jeans and a skimpy tank top. "Champagne," she called. She pointed at the cake jar, "And a slice of that for Bulging Beauty here."

Leah glanced to her side at Caroline and stifled a laugh. Then she turned away, feeling slightly ashamed of herself. She wondered whether Caroline might still have been a little wounded by Yvonne's remark, despite not showing it.

The girl behind the bar took a large champagne bottle damp with condensation and poured a small quantity into each of four thin glasses. Leah had been wondering how best to broach with Caroline the subject of their both having chosen to be 'offered'. It was something of a relief that Yvonne had now made it unavoidable by pointing out the necklaces.

"So Vera, that girl you were with, was it her that gave you it?" Leah asked, "The necklace."

"No," said Caroline, "Another one. Anna, she was called. Well, it was her and a friend. Vera's just... I'm not sure, she's just sort of been looking after me, showing me around. She brought me here, the first time. Do you have one like that?"

"Who looks after me?" said Leah. She indicated Yvonne, who was chiming glasses with Sophia, "Her, I guess."

"Oh wow," Caroline laughed, "She seems like a lot of fun."

Yvonne and Sophia clinked their glasses together. "Are you trying to get me drunk?" Sophia smiled.

"No," Yvonne replied, "I'm trying to get me drunk."

"Well, she brought me here," Leah continued, "But actually, there's another one that's more looking after me, I guess," Leah turned and looked over the crowd of girls behind her, searching for Lena's face. She looked back and saw Yvonne surreptitiously rubbing her dick against Sophia's leg while the other girl was busy taking a long sip from her drink. Sophia set her glass down sharply and swatted Yvonne away with an angry huff. "One who's a bit more... responsible," Leah concluded.

"So. Here you go," Yvonne turned to Caroline and waved one hand over her shoulder at a plate bearing a very generous slice of cake and a small fork, "Come feed up those lovely big tits of yours."

"Thanks," Caroline giggled. She stepped up to the bar and reached for the plate but as she did so Yvonne leaned back and with one finger pushed the plate a little further away across the counter, so that Caroline would have to stretch to reach for it.

"Oh no," Leah groaned as it dawned on her what was probably coming next, "Yvonne. Come on. You're not going to make her actually fuck for food."

"Whatever. Sex and cake both at once, I'm not going to refuse," Caroline laughed as she leaned up over the counter.

"Now that is the spirit of the Summer Ball," said Yvonne with a bright smile on her face. She winked at Leah, "Your sister will go far."

"Cousin," Leah murmured. She watched, mortified, as Yvonne swung round to nuzzle up against Caroline from behind, putting her hands at Caroline's hips. Yvonne gave a loud grunt and a fierce thrust, and Caroline's breath sighed out of her lungs in a slow moan as she was squeezed against the bar counter.

Yvonne's gown hid most of Caroline's body from view, but it still felt extremely awkward to look. Leah turned her back. She cast about for something to do with herself. Then a petite hand wearing metallic blue nail polish held out a glass to her. Sophia looked down from atop her stool, a superior smirk on her face.

Leah took the glass, "Thanks."

"You sure you don't want some too?" Sophia nodded towards the two girls standing beside them, already beginning to grunt and groan.

Leah found Sophia hard to read. She had a innocent look to her, but her smile was contemptuous, seemed to carry a trace of hostility. Leah hated confrontation, always sought a way to defuse it. "No, I had plenty earlier," she smiled back.

"Well, good for you," Sophia sighed, raising her glass, "Cheers."

"Cheers," Leah clinked her glass against Sophia's and took a long swig. The cool, fizzy sweetness of the champagne washed deliciously through her dry mouth, followed a moment later by a powerful bitter aftertaste against the back of her tongue. "Wah!" Leah blinked and gasped as she felt across her face the intense, tingling refreshment that comes from the first sip of a soda drink.

"Good, isn't it?" said Sophia, setting her glass back on the counter.

"Everything is good here," Leah replied, taking another smaller sip. She felt the hazy relaxation of the alcohol seeping into her muscles.

From behind her came a series of jolting moans from Caroline, muffled through a full mouth, "Uhh, yeh. Fummh, mmmm!"

"And you?" Leah asked Sophia, "You sure you don't want some?"

Sophia sighed again, "Nah. It's tempting, but sweet things like that go straight to my hips."

Leah wasn't sure whether Sophia had genuinely not intended the ambiguity in her earlier remark, or just wanted to avoid it now that it had been turned on her. "Oh come on," Leah said, "You're really slim."

Sophia slid forward and hopped down off the stool. As her feet struck the ground, Leah noticed what she had not seen before while the girl had been sitting on the stool. Just below the waist, Sophia's slight figure flared out into a pair of broad hips, about which sat a small ring of softness that gave a slight bounce as she landed. She turned to her side to display herself, and Leah saw where the fabric of her dress clasped tight to a very wide, very heavy-looking backside. It perhaps wasn't the very largest Leah had ever seen, nor even quite as big as Leah's own, but in proportion to Sophia's petite frame it was spectacular, and impossible to miss now she was standing up.

"Wow," Leah stared. She drained the last mouthful of her glass of champagne and set it back on the counter, "You've got some serious ass."

Sophia seemed to be about to reply but they were interrupted by a sudden crescendo of moaning from Caroline. Leah couldn't help but turn and look. She saw Caroline leaning out over the bar top, gripping its far edge with her fingers. There was a smudge of cream at the corner of her mouth, and the plate beside her was empty but for a thinly-scraped smear of chocolate. Her lips opened for a loud, breathy groan, her body juddering as Yvonne slammed at her furiously from behind.

"Ohh yeah, you're coming aren't you?" Yvonne called out, "Is it from the pussy-pounding, or just the cake?"

Caroline's head lolled forward and she rested her brow against the counter, taking a deep breath. "Whew!" she sighed, laughing, "Both."

Yvonne stroked her hand across Caroline's back, then stepped away and turned to face Leah. "I was right," said Yvonne, "Your cousin is almost as delightful a whore as you are," she pulled her gown about her with a wince, "Though I have to say..." Yvonne leaned a little closer and whispered, "Her pussy's not quite as tight as yours."

Leah smiled, inwardly overjoyed with the compliment. She whispered back, "You want a quick compare, just to check?" She reached out to slip her hand under Yvonne's gown and felt for her dick. It twitched in her grip, hard and hot, slippery with Caroline's wetness.

Just as Leah spoke, Yvonne made to pull away and turned to face Sophia. Her wet dick slipped from Leah's grasp and her gown fell open. "Uh, don't... Ahh, too late!" Yvonne groaned. Her dick gave a sudden sharp twitch and a single, long jet of cum shot out and upwards to splash against Sophia's forehead.

Sophia shrieked and held up her hands to shield herself, catching the tail end of the spurt across her outstretched fingers.

"Sorry," Yvonne gasped. She staggered and turned back to Leah, taking her dick in her hand to pump it, "I forgot this is more your sort of thing."

Leah too held up her hands against the streams of cum, getting some on her arms, and more on her chest and stomach. Thinking quickly, she flung herself onto her knees and thrust her head forward, catching another spurt across her cheek before she managed to get hold of Yvonne's dick and pull it into her mouth. She brushed Yvonne's hand aside and took over, wringing her clenched fist in rapid twists around the base while she sucked as hard and as fast as she could. She slurped and gulped, clearing each fresh spurt quickly away down her throat as it gushed out into her mouth.

Eventually the stream of cum lessened and then ceased, and Yvonne's dick began to soften in Leah's mouth. Leah disengaged with a final hard suck, licking at the tip with her tongue as it exited past her lips.

"Fuck. Thanks," Yvonne sighed. She scratched the top of Leah's head affectionately. Then she turned and stepped away, looking to her side, "Oh hello," she drawled.

Leah looked up and took Caroline's outstretched hand to pull herself to her feet. "What?" she said, following Yvonne's gaze across the room.

"Check out the milf sundae over on the couch," Yvonne purred.

Leah saw a low, comfy-looking red sofa against the far wall. On it were sitting three very attractive, noticeably older women in bikini swimsuits. One was very full-figured, pale, with bright platinum blonde hair. The other two sitting either side of her were dark-haired, and looked perhaps Mediterranean or Middle-Eastern.

Yvonne pulled her gown closed and strode off without looking back, picking her way deftly through the crowd towards the group of women she had spied.

"Oh," said Caroline, "She's off."

"She's out of control," Leah sighed. She watched Yvonne depart, then she looked back at Caroline and saw the fleck of chocolatey cream still on Caroline's lips. "You've got a bit of cake," she said, indicating the corresponding location on her own face.

Caroline ran her tongue carefully all the way around the outside of her mouth, squinting downward. "Thanks," she said. Then she turned back to look over the bar counter.

Leah noticed then the long mirror fixed to the wall above the far shelf of the bar, behind rows of bottles and glasses. Caroline was inspecting her reflection, tilting her head and grimacing as she checked her lips and her cheeks. Leah stepped up to join her and saw her own face appear beside Caroline's.

"Oh," Leah cried out. Then she laughed, "Is that what I actually look like?"

She had thought Caroline's appearance somewhat tousled, but it was nothing compared to her own. Her long thick hair was bunched into a jarringly asymmetrical cloud, one side frizzed up like cotton wool, the other knotted into several twisting strands behind her ear. Beneath the fresh glisten of saliva and cum on her chin there was still visible the faint dried crusting from her previous encounters. Her eyeliner was smudged into a dark haze, and from the corner of one eye there trailed the dried up stream of a watery black tear.

Sophia's weary voice came at her side, "Yes, that is what you actually look like."

Leah turned to look at Sophia. She was dabbing at her face with a tissue. She sighed, frowned and tossed it crumpled onto the bar top. Then she marched off after Yvonne.

"She was kind of stuck up," Caroline said quietly once Sophia had gone.

"Kind of hot too though," Leah watched Sophia's plump backside bounce its way across the room.

"Was she, uh, one of them? Sisterhood, do you think?" Caroline asked.

Leah looked at Caroline in puzzlement, "No. Definitely not. I bet you anything."

"How can you tell?"

On reflection, Leah couldn't say quite how she knew. She hadn't even thought about it. But she was sure. The particular poise of Sisterhood girls, the way their strength was subtly implicit in their movements, was absent in Sophia. She was definitely dmurrhisi. "It's just a feeling. I don't know. She doesn't have their aura."

12