Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What was bugging her, do you think?" Caroline asked.

"I don't know," Leah shrugged, "Maybe she was just angry Yvonne didn't want to fuck her."

"So perhaps she was one of them?" suggested Caroline, "And Yvonne didn't want to fuck another girl like herself?"

"No, I don't think so," Leah shook her head, "Anyway, they do fuck each other too, sometimes."

"Do they? That's funny," Caroline giggled, "Ooh, is that mine?" she reached for the one remaining full glass of champagne and drank it down in a series of eager gulps. She exhaled with a smile and smacked her lips, then waved over at the girl who had served them just before, wiggling the empty glass in the air. She turned to Leah, "You want another for you? Or something else?"

Leah swallowed. Her throat still felt dry. In her limbs she felt the exhilarated tiredness of her recent exertions, mellowed by the alcohol from the first glass. She already felt a little light-headed. "Maybe just a glass of water for me thanks," she said.

An arm's span further along the bar top was a tray bearing a large jug of water in which floated a few slices of citrus fruits and what looked like a sprig of mint. Caroline took it and filled Leah's empty champagne glass, handing it to her, "You need to wash all that down, I guess."

Leah nodded, giggling.

Caroline took Leah's arm and whispered, wide-eyed, "You know, for a lesbian, you really know how to suck dick. I'm impressed."

"I guess I got in a lot of practice in a short space of time," Leah laughed. Despite the lingering awkwardness of the situation, now compounded by the realization of just what a shocking mess she looked like, she was still glad to have found Caroline again. In Caroline, she had a trusted friend and confidante with her, an old ally.

Caroline reached for the fresh glass the bar girl handed her, and knocked it lightly against Leah's, "Cheers."

"Cheers," Leah smiled. She poured the glass of water down her throat in one go. It was cool and refreshing, and in the aftertaste it had still a faint smack of the dregs of champagne.

"Leah," Caroline squeezed Leah's arm again, scrunching her face up in excitement, "This is so exciting!"

"Yeah," Leah laughed, "So... You want to stay here too?"

"Of course," Caroline enthused, "I want to stay with you."

"But that's not the only reason, right? I don't want you to do it just for me."

"Oh yeah," Caroline cocked her head to one side and stuck out her lower lip in a caricature of regret, "I love you so, so much that I'm coming to live for free in a luxurious sex palace and let beautiful girls fuck my brains out all day long, just for you."

"Okay, okay," Leah laughed, "But, er, I mean... you won't miss men? I don't think they allow any."

"Ah, nah," Caroline waved her hand dismissively.

"Okay," Leah was a little surprised, but thought better of pressing Caroline further on the topic, "So I guess we're both going to be..." her voice trailed off hesitantly as she recalled Yvonne's rather brutal formulation, "... ka'ini then."

"Fucktoys?" Caroline giggled.

"Right," Leah laughed.

"So you learned some of their language," Caroline looked again impressed, "You're really into this, aren't you?"

"A bit," Leah tried to suppress a broad smile of satisfaction, "Didn't... Vera teach you some words?"

"Yeah, I think so," Caroline replied, looking upward in recollection, "But I guess I wasn't really paying attention. So, are we gonna head to the spa?"

Leah looked down at Caroline's empty glass. She set her own glass back up on the bar top. "Alright," she said, smiling, and held out her hand to Caroline.

"That way," Caroline nodded.

In the far corner was another curtained archway, set into the same wall as the one by which they had entered, but at the opposite end of the room. Leah led them first along the edge of the bar, where there was a narrow clear space to walk. A few other girls naked or in swimming bottoms were leaning up onto the counter to order, and Leah nudged her way politely past them, her bare skin briefly brushing against theirs. Leah became aware of the light tinkling of a piano, playing a lighthearted tune that reminded her of cabaret or variety shows. When they reached the far end of the bar she saw the grand piano again, on top of a raised wooden platform. Ellen, still wearing her catsuit, was sitting at the piano stool, her tail hanging over the back of it. Her fingers were skipping deftly across the keys, and the occasional tap of a sharpened fingernail against the ivory was just audible under the higher notes. A tall, slim Sisterhood girl was lying on her side on top of the piano, naked except for her shoes, turning over a new sheet of music for Ellen at each nod of her head.

Leah recalled something Ellen had said, towards the end of the conversation they had made on their way over to the North Wing. She had wanted to press her on it, but then they had separated shortly afterwards. Now didn't seem like a convenient moment to approach her again either. Leah smiled and turned to begin making her way between the chairs and tables of the main open space. It was crowded, and the cries and laughter from nearby conversations were louder than at the bar. It wasn't practical to keep talking to Caroline, so Leah contented herself with leading her on quickly by the hand, looking back every now and then to check her cousin's expression. Caroline looked happy, her usual giddy, energetic self.

A few girls turned to look up at them as they passed. Some smiled or stifled a laugh. From time to time, out of the corner of her eye, Leah saw one of them signal discreetly to her companions and point, giggling.

When they were nearly across the room, Leah felt a hand at her wrist and she stopped and turned. She looked into a face she recognized, but it took her a moment to register the stern, elfin features of Lauren, the Sisterhood girl that she had most recently been with, back in the adjoining chamber.

"Howya doin'?" Lauren asked in her brash, confident drawl. Leah noticed that she was chewing a piece of gum that matched the bright white color of her teeth. Lauren was wearing what looked like a bathrobe or nightgown, in a shimmering purple color. It had a hood, which was draped over her shoulders. And at her neck hung the little silver crucifix that had surprised Leah the last time they met.

"Oh hi," Leah laughed nervously. She felt she wanted to cover herself, but she realized that her appearance must have already been in as much disarray as it was now back when she had met Lauren. She just hadn't known it at the time.

"Who's your friend?" Lauren asked, glancing at Caroline with a smile.

"My cousin," Leah replied.

"Caroline," Caroline stooped to introduce herself and plant a greeting kiss on each of Lauren's cheeks. Leah watched Caroline's bare breasts plump down heavily against Lauren's shoulders when she leaned in.

Seeing Lauren, Leah remembered something she wanted to know. "You remember my, er, other friend?" she began hurriedly.

"Kathi?" asked Lauren, turning from Caroline back to Leah.

"That's right," Leah was cautiously relieved to see what looked like a reassuring smile on Lauren's face, "How was it? With her. Was she okay?"

"Very good," Lauren grinned enigmatically. She lowered her voice a little, "Your friend is a real find. She's still in there, I think."

"Oh," Leah glanced over at the archway back at the other end of the room.

"Don't worry," Lauren put her hand on Leah's arm, "I left her with some of my girls."

"Thanks," Leah replied.

"So don't worry about her," Lauren's expression softened to what looked like genuine concern. She squeezed Leah's arm and winked.

"Thank you," Leah repeated.

"You're welcome," Lauren replied cheerfully, "Now go enjoy yourselves." She turned back to the table of girls she was sitting with. It seemed that with that their exchange was over, and Leah led Caroline on.

"That was a bit of a relief," said Leah.

"What was that about?" Caroline asked quietly as they neared the edge of the crowd, "Who's Kathi?"

"A girl I kind of ended up looking after," Leah replied, "I left her a while ago with Lauren, that other girl we just met."

They had reached a clear space just in front of the curtained exit, and it was a little quieter. Caroline lowered her voice, "And did she just say she left her with some of her girls? What did she mean?"

They stood in front of the curtain. "Yeah, I'm not totally sure. Or maybe she meant she left Kathi with some other, um, pets," Leah replied, "Or maybe other Sisterhood girls. I think there's a sort of hierarchy or something. In the Sisterhood. Some girls are more important or more experienced and are in charge of other newer ones."

"Like at school?"

"Yeah, I suppose a bit like that," Leah found the thought somehow exciting. A secret society, with rules and traditions. Girls hanging out together. She turned to Caroline, "Didn't Vera or someone tell you a bit about it?"

Caroline mused, "Yeah maybe a bit. I guess I just didn't pay so much attention."

Leah laughed and pulled Caroline forward through the curtain. They stepped again into a separate stone-arched chamber. Looking around, it took Leah a moment to orient herself, but then she noted that they were back in the long, high-ceilinged entrance chamber, the first room of the North Wing. To her left at the opposite end was the flight of steps that she and Yvonne had descended as they had made their entrance. A few girls lingered slouched over the couches and chaises that were scattered either side of the central gangway. Some appeared to be dozing, their arms draped limp over their chairs. It was not as busy as when they had entered. Perhaps most girls had by now made their way into the other adjoining rooms, not expecting any more new arrivals.

"So which way from here?" Leah asked Caroline.

Caroline pointed, "Right ahead."

Leah recalled the three archways at this end of the chamber. Earlier, she and Yvonne had passed straight ahead through the central one, which now lay to her right. Away from the pressing crowd of the bar there was ample space for them to walk side by side as they crossed to the opposite archway.

12