Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 35

Story Info
The two cousins meet three sisters. Sex ensues.
5.3k words
4.74
5.3k
7
0

Part 35 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several meters ahead was another rank of stone blocks. As Leah and Caroline approached, the figures of several girls became distinguishable through the haze, along with the sound of soft, gasping sighs of appreciation.

Leah saw in front of her a girl laid out face down and naked on one of the blocks, her arms and legs spread out and wrapped around it in the same hugging pose that Caroline had put her in a moment before. The girl was facing away from Leah, and her face was obscured beneath a lush mop of light brown hair. She was slim and pale-skinned, and between her spread legs her long, soft dick was bent backwards and laid out on the stone, her balls squashed up above it at its base. She was murmuring in a deep, catlike purr as another girl stood over her scrubbing her back with a sponge in slow circular movements.

Leah recognized the girl giving the massage as Mari, the very petite non-Sisterhood girl who had greeted her and the others at the entrance to the North Wing. Mari's hair was tied up behind her head and she was wearing a string bikini, three small triangles of red cloth held together by slender cords. Recalling Mari's very short stature, Leah wondered at how she could reach up to massage the girl lying on the block, then she looked down and saw Mari's dainty feet perched on top of an extremely tall pair of wooden platform-heeled sandals.

"Hi," Mari squeaked excitedly when she saw Leah. With a coy smile she held Leah's gaze and slid one hand between the cheeks of the reclining girl's behind and then further down to tickle at her balls with the tips of her finger.

"Hi again," Leah smiled back at her.

"Uhh," the girl who Mari was massaging groaned, "Who is it?"

"New girls," Mari chirped, looking Leah and Caroline up and down. She broke into a shrill giggle, "With big tits."

Leah watched the girl's dick begin to slowly lengthen against the stone block. Then with a sigh the girl twisted and rolled herself lazily over onto her back. She propped herself up on her elbows. She was slim, but her body looked soft. Her breasts, slumped over the sides of her chest, bounced from side to side as she shook her hair from her face. Her nose and cheeks were dotted with brown freckles, and there was a beading of sweat across her slightly downy upper lip. Her dick lay draped over her thigh, just beginning to stiffen. She looked Leah over, then Caroline, taking her time, then finally she introduced herself with a bright-eyed smile. "I'm Anna," she said, "You perhaps met my ka'ini Mari earlier."

"Your...?" Caroline began, looking at Mari.

"Her pet," Leah answered her. She turned back to the girl who had introduced herself, "I'm Leah. This is Caroline."

"Yes," Anna laughed, "I met your sister earlier on."

"Cousin," Caroline corrected her.

"Sorry, cousin," Anna nodded. She gestured to her left and right, "And these are my sisters."

Leah had noticed two more figures laid out on the blocks either side of Anna's, each accompanied by their own masseuse. She turned to look as Anna gestured. On the block to her right lay another slim girl, noticeably taller, and with slightly darker skin. Her hair was a glossy black and tied in a tight bunch at the crown of her head. Like Anna, she was face down with her legs straddling the stone block and her dick bent out backwards behind her. But her arms were propped under her cheek and her head was turned to one side, looking at Leah. The resemblance to Anna was clear, but not striking. They had the same full lips and a broad, cheerful smile that creased their cheeks into dimples. But where Anna's face was rounder, more youthful, this girl's face had a more slender, pinched look, with prominent cheekbones and dark, long-lashed eyes that were half-closed in a look of dreamy disinterest.

"Lisa," the dark-haired girl said, her eyes giving a single slow blink.

Leah recalled Ellen having mentioned that she was Lisa's pet. She assumed it must be this Lisa. Ellen had described her as the eldest of three sisters. Ellen was not here now. There was a different girl at work massaging Lisa's back. Leah didn't recognize her. She was young, Middle-Eastern looking and dark skinned, with long black hair and a slight roundness to her naked figure. She was kneading firmly at the skin between Lisa's shoulder blades, her dark-rimmed eyes focused on her work.

"And that's Miriam," Lisa gestured with a subtle tilt of her head at the stone block the other side of Anna's.

Leah looked. There another girl was laid out naked on her front, like Lisa. Miriam had the same pale, freckled skin and thick brown hair as Anna. She had the dimples in her cheeks, too. But she was smaller than her sisters, and lacked their striking beauty. She looked sweet and timid, cute rather than pretty.

The girl massaging Miriam's shoulders was Aria, another of the girls who had been minding the entrance to the North Wing along with Mari. Aria, too, was naked, her skin a deep dark brown. A fluffy red towel draped around her neck obscured her shoulders and chest. Freed from the tight-fitting white dress that Leah had seen her in earlier, Aria's figure looked fuller and fatter than Leah remembered. The thick folds of a plump, heavy stomach bulged out in front of her against the rim of the stone block as she leaned over to work at Miriam's body with both hands. Miriam half turned onto her side, her eyes fixed on Leah and she gave a wistful, drowsy smile as if half asleep.

Leah caught a smile of recognition from Aria then tore her eyes away. Leah didn't find Miriam as attractive as her sisters, but she felt herself nonetheless longing to have her hands where Aria's were and to be sliding them smoothly across Miriam's body.

"Leah. Come here," Lisa's voice was hoarse and womanly, deeper than Anna's, and spoke with a commanding tone. Leah turned to see Lisa lifting herself slowly onto all fours on the block, her dick hanging soft beneath her. Then she sat and leaned backward, wriggling her waist and shoulders to lay herself out on her back.

Leah's body flushed with excitement as she stepped over to Lisa's block. Her skin prickled with a fresh wave of sweat in the unforgiving heat of the chamber.

The dark-skinned girl who had been massaging Lisa's back flashed Leah a smile. "I'll be in the pool," she said to Lisa as she turned on her heels and skipped away.

Leah's heart raced with excitement. It seemed clear enough that Lisa's request, along with the other girl's departure, was intended to indicate that she should take the girl's place. Leah stood beside the block at Lisa's waist.

"Lovely to see you again," Anna's voice spoke behind her. Leah turned to look. Anna was speaking to Caroline, who had stepped forward to put one knee up on the block and lean over Anna's body to kiss her.

"You like giving massages?" Lisa asked. Her serene, wry smile reminded Leah of some of the other senior Sisterhood girls, Lena, or Marianne.

Leah had always suspected that she made a very poor masseuse. She found she never knew where to put her hands next, how long to linger in one spot, or how much pressure she could apply without it becoming uncomfortable for her partner. On the occasions that she and Caroline had exchanged massages at home, she had always felt sure that she wasn't giving Caroline as much satisfaction as Caroline did her. Had Lisa remained face down, Leah felt she would have been more at ease. She had never massaged the front of a girl's body before, except briefly while they were already having sex, which seemed somehow not to count.

"Sorry. Don't feel compelled," Lisa's expression melted into a kindly reassurance, "I just thought you might like to."

"Oh no," Leah said hurriedly, "I do."

She reached out. It seemed too forward, too easy, to put her hand directly on Lisa's dick, though it was invitingly long and smooth-looking. The palms of Leah's hands tingled with the imagined sensation of it stiffening in her grip. She felt she ought to work her way a little more gradually up to touching it, try to tease Lisa a bit first. She put her hand instead on Lisa's thigh and squeezed the muscle, firm and slender. Without thinking about it, and with her arms held at a comfortable width apart, she let her other hand rest on one of Lisa's breasts.

"Good," said Lisa, "I've heard you like Sisterhood girls a lot."

"You've heard?" Leah laughed warily. She ran her hand idly over Lisa's chest, feeling the nipples stiffen a little under the brush of her fingers.

"That you like bending them to your will," Lisa replied.

Leah laughed again, disarmed, "Kind of the opposite of bending them, I hope." She let the hand that was resting on Lisa's leg slide slowly upwards and inwards to slip it into the shallow crease between Lisa's thigh and the slight, firm mound above her dick.

Lisa's lips pursed and her cheeks folded into dimples in a smile of restrained amusement. "That's nice," she said quietly, "Just do what feels natural."

"Who have you heard that from?" Leah asked, affecting what she hoped was nonchalance. She reached inward between Lisa's legs and let the backs of her fingers come to rest against the tight sack of Lisa's balls.

Lisa slowly spread her legs apart until they dangled off either side of the block, bent at the knee. Her dick slid down and fell free between her thighs, but rebounded stiffly before it hit the surface of the block, slowly beginning to lengthen. "From some of your admirers," Lisa sighed.

Leah's hands stopped moving for a moment as she watched Lisa's dick sway and rise. Her pussy pounded with heat in anticipation of clasping it tight inside her. It looked as though it would be a big one once it achieved its full swollen size. Comparable to Marianne's maybe. Or perhaps not quite as big. Leah felt she would need to have it in her before she could be sure.

"I have admirers?" Leah said, then regretted it, aware that it would sound as if she were deliberately trying to solicit flattery.

"Of course you do," Lisa replied briskly. She stretched out one arm and reached for the short strip of hair above Leah's pussy, stroked it lightly with the tips of her fingers. "You won't have any choice regarding which of them gets to pick you, I'm afraid. Or which of us, I should say. That is simply the nature of our traditions."

"Oh. That's okay," Leah said weakly. She felt Lisa's fingers tickle their way downwards and push more firmly against the very top of her pussy, pressing on the folds that covered the spot where it was most sensitive. Leah bit her lip and then released a slow, croaking sigh.

"Though I suppose you could just refuse to be offered at all," Lisa said, pausing, "If you don't want her to have you. The one that picks you."

"Uhh," Leah grunted. Her grip on Lisa's leg tightened. "I doubt I'll want to do that."

Leah wondered whether Lisa's advice was meant in part as some sort of oblique declaration that she wanted Leah for herself. She thought about how she would feel about it. Lisa was beautiful, but so were so many of the Sisterhood. Right at that moment, with Lisa's warm hand pressed firmly to her pussy, Leah felt as if she would gladly take Lisa over Marianne or any of the others. Even as she groaned and rocked her hips to rub herself against Lisa's fingers, she chided herself for being so fickle.

"Sure. Anyway, enough of that," Lisa withdrew her hand swiftly and snapped her fingers, calling, "Mari."

Leah shook herself from her reverie with a sigh. She became aware of quiet giggles from behind her, muffled by the light smack of kissing lips. She turned and saw that Caroline had clambered up onto the block to poise herself on all fours over Anna's reclining body, her big breasts hanging heavy beneath her. The two of them were kissing idly, lips clasping at each other's mouths, as they murmured a sort of drunken, conspiratorial laughter. Behind them on the next block over, Aria was still massaging the prone body of Miriam, working her hands up and down Miriam's legs.

Leah heard the shuffle and clatter of wood on stone and saw Mari totter over towards her on her very impractical tall wooden sandals. Mari was carrying very carefully in both hands a large crystal decanter, half full with an olive-tinged liquid. "Here you go," Mari giggled, handing it to Leah, "You can oil her up. She likes that, pervy bitch."

The walls of the decanter were very thick, and it was surprisingly heavy. Leah pulled out the top, a chunky knob of glass, and took a sniff of the contents. The scent was clean and subtle, vaguely plant-like, like freshly-cut timber. She tilted the bottle above Lisa's chest and watched the liquid inside run out to fall in a neat, viscous pillar onto Lisa's breasts. Leah swept the bottle slowly through the air in front of her, laying a trail down Lisa's stomach and up and down each thigh. Finally, she let a thicker drop fall onto Lisa's dick, and saw with satisfaction that it twitched and swayed as the oil struck its tip.

"I don't think it's especially pervy to like a nice oil massage," laughed Leah, watching the gradual rise of Lisa's dick quicken in sharp throbs, "Who doesn't enjoy that?"

"Mari just likes to provoke," said Lisa, stretching up her arms to tuck her hands behind her head, "It's her way of getting attention."

"Ignore her," Anna's voice called out sternly from behind. Leah looked over her shoulder to see Anna break off her kiss with Caroline to glare at Mari, "Worthless little slut."

Lisa's mouth curled at one side, raising a single dimple in what looked like part smile, part scowl, "Unfortunately, my sister Anna is one of those who believes herself to be better than other girls. She does not always treat her dmurrhisi servants with the respect they deserve."

"Ah, she's okay," shrugged Mari.

Caroline continued to kiss at the side of Anna's face, her mouth spread wide open and her lips and tongue sliding haphazardly over Anna's cheek. "I don't deserve respect," Caroline slurred breathily through a delirious giggle, "I deserve dick." She hobbled forward on her knees then began lifting and lowering her hips to rub her backside against Anna's long, upright dick.

"My kind of girl," Anna laughed gleefully. She dug her fingers into the softness at Caroline's hips and pushed her backwards. Leah couldn't see what was happening between Caroline's thighs, but she fancied she heard the faint slicking sound of Anna entering Caroline just before Caroline's face scrunched up in an ecstatic moan.

Leah turned back to Lisa, who merely looked at her, her brow creased with what seemed to be a kindly concern. Had this perhaps been the meaning of Lisa's earlier reminder? That her sister Anna would not make a good mistress? As had occasionally been the case before, Leah found it difficult to tell how much of the apparent rivalry that transpired between Sisterhood girls was merely glamour and melodrama, how much of it was in earnest.

Leah watched Caroline slowly grind her hips into Anna's lap. Whatever the implication of Lisa's reminder, if indeed any were intended, she doubted that she could bring herself to refuse Anna, if it happened to come to that. She was too compellingly beautiful, on a par with Marianne, or Julie. Anna's particular allure was different again in character from that of the other two girls, and of her sisters. It was more brazenly sexual in nature. The look of fierce, unashamed lust on Anna's lovely face as she ran her hands over the front of Caroline's body was one that shot a deep punch of excitement into Leah's stomach.

After her conversation with Lena in the pool, an inkling of something had ripened in Leah's mind. She was sure now that in some way, however trivial, she was being used as a pawn in what Lena had referred to as the Sisterhood's politics. It was discomforting not to know exactly how, but running beneath her discomfort, and much more deeply, was a private, nervous thrill. She was being used, and she was being used because she was desirable, because she had the power of pleasure over Sisterhood girls. She could make them hard, and she could make them gush. She could make them yearn to bury their beautiful big dicks inside her.

"She loves getting her hands on a new girl," Mari smiled. She turned to Leah and held out her hand, "Now give me that."

Leah noticed the glass decanter she was still holding. She handed it to Mari then turned back to Lisa and hurried to spread the oil across Lisa's body before it trickled down her sides. Lisa's skin, already smooth and running with sweat, glided pleasingly against the palms of Leah's hands as she ran them from Lisa's shoulders down across her breasts and stomach.

Leah heard a chink and looked down to see Mari put the glass bottle down, bending awkwardly and struggling to reach the floor from atop her shoes. "I'll just get these off," Mari said, pulling loose the buckles that held the shoes to her feet. She stepped off them and retrieved the bottle. "And now I will oil you," she smiled up at Leah.

"Oh. Thanks," said Leah. She leaned over Lisa's glistening body and ran her hands along Lisa's flanks. The gentle scent of the oil rose up at her face, overlaying a cozy smell that she only then became aware had been pervading the atmosphere of the sauna. She noted with a nostalgic fondness that she knew it as the smell of a girl's sweat. She became aware also of how copiously she was sweating herself. The heat had not relented since she had entered with Caroline, she had merely grown accustomed to it, and now salty water was slowly running down her body all the way from her brow, over her shoulders beneath her cloying hair, to funnel through the cleft of her buttocks and the creases of skin between her thighs and her pussy.

Normally, Leah disliked intensely being sweaty when she was with another girl. Though she had sometimes wished she weren't so prudish about it, she found she just couldn't stop herself from ruminating on whether her partner found it unpleasant. The thought distracted her too much. But the blend of perfume from the oil and the faint, natural odor of Lisa's bare skin reminded her of a few cherished, spontaneous encounters, times when she had been caught out by an unexpected offer of sex from a girl too desirable for it to matter that she was sticky and unwashed. Too, in the sauna it felt different. The sweat flowed so freely that it was cleansing, felt like being rinsed.

Leah felt Mari's hands grip her at the ankle. They slid smoothly up over her calf, spreading a slick of oil and rubbing gently into her muscles. Leah planted her legs a little further apart to keep herself steady as Mari slapped another handful of oil to her thigh and worked it upward. Leah hummed a short sigh of appreciation and leaned further forward to let her breasts hang and then rest on Lisa's stomach. She shook her shoulders to rub them up and down, not quite sure what she was doing, indulging a whim. She giggled to herself as she felt her stiff nipples tickle against Lisa's body.

Lisa gave a lazy, murmuring laugh and took one hand from behind her head to stroke Leah's cheek then scratch affectionately at her scalp. Leah watched with satisfaction as Lisa's rising dick came to rest sticking almost straight up into the air, tall and taut. At Leah's feet, Mari began oiling up Leah's other leg, quicker and more vigorously than she had the first, sloshing oil straight from the bottle onto Leah's skin then quickly working it in.

Leah lifted her breasts from Lisa's body, their softness peeling away smoothly against the weak tension of the oil. Then she planted her hands where they had been. Spreading her arms slowly wide, she reached in one direction for Lisa's chest, began idly running her palm over her breasts. In the other direction, she slid her hand slowly down the nearmost crease of Lisa's groin, until her fingers were wedged neatly between Lisa's thigh and the sack of her balls.

12