Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah felt Mari's touch slide up as far as her inner thigh. She bent a little to stick out her behind and spread her legs wider. Mari's fingers stroked against the soft skin beside Leah's pussy, coating her with oil. As Mari caressed her, Leah reached deeper between Lisa's legs and took a careful hold of Lisa's balls, cupping them in her palm and cautiously squeezing. Mari's hand pushed up and forward, likewise clasping, cupped, over Leah's pussy, pressing and holding it tight.

"Uh," Leah gasped. She gave a brief shudder as she felt her pussy warm and throb in response to Mari's firm grip. With her thumb she rubbed lightly at the very base of Lisa's dick. "That nice?" she asked Lisa, "I never know how hard I should squeeze."

Lisa's dick twitched, straining stiffly upward. She spoke in a drowsy whisper, eyes closed, "Ahh, just like that. Very nice."

Leah felt her pussy give a flutter of frustration as Mari's hand slowly withdrew. She heard a shrill grunt of effort from behind her and looked over her shoulder to see Mari getting to her feet and straining upward on the tips of her toes to hold the bottle above Leah's back. Leah bent a little more to lower herself. She tossed her head in an attempt to throw her hair off her back, but it clung fast with sweat. She let go of Lisa's balls and swept her hand behind her neck to pry her hair free and drape it forward over one shoulder.

"That's right," Mari tilted the bottle and drained the last of its contents across Leah's neck and shoulders and down her back, "Let's get you all slippery all over."

Leah felt the oil run in thick trails onto her chest and down the groove of her spine. Then Mari's hands were on her again, rubbing at her back and her flanks, spreading the smoothness of the oil in broad sweeps until she felt her back and sides were completely coated. She returned her attention to Lisa's dick and wrapped her fingers around the shaft for a first slow up and down stroke.

"Do you, um, want to help get me all slippery... down there?" Leah asked over her shoulder.

"With pleasure," Mari squeaked. She ran her hand over the small of Leah's back and then slid it on down between the cheeks of Leah's behind. She paused as she reached Leah's butthole, then pressed with the tip of one finger and began circling around it. "You want this oiling up too, right?" Mari rubbed oil into the smooth, ticklish skin.

Leah considered whether she wanted her butthole used again already. The lingering raw ache left by her earlier encounters in the testing chamber, with Yvonne, with Marianne, and then with the two younger girls, seemed to have faded completely since her soak in the hot pool. Mari's touch was pleasurable. Each tickle at her hole sent a slight shiver of excitement up across the skin of Leah's back.

"Yeah," Leah grunted, "Please." She slid her clenched fist slowly up the shaft of Lisa's dick, gliding over the taut, oiled skin. Then she stroked the underside of the tip with her thumb in sympathy with the motion of Mari's finger.

Mari pressed a little harder, not quite entering, but pushing down evenly against the ring of muscle at Leah's hole, easing it slightly open. Leah clenched her fist involuntarily in response to a tight, hot shiver of anticipation that shot up from between her legs. She heard Lisa groan in turn, her dick giving a single hard throb.

The pressure from Mari's thumb relented, but it remained in place while Mari cupped her fingers over Leah's pussy, gripping it from behind. Leah bit her lip and murmured indistinct, breathy sounds of appreciation as she felt a store of heat well up inside her. She held tight to Lisa's dick and began slowly pumping it.

Mari's free hand came down with a smack across Leah's backside. "Wow, I wish I had an ass like yours," Mari giggled.

Leah laughed. She spread her legs a little more and slowly rocked her hips. She felt Mari's hand push firmly between the wet folds of her pussy, parting them and gripping them in ridges between her fingers. Then they slid back, withdrawing. For a moment, Mari's fingertips pushed just past Leah's opening, straining against its tightness, then they were gone.

"Uh," Leah gasped, "A little more of that please." She held tight to Lisa's dick and quickened her pumping.

"Oh don't you worry," Mari giggled. Leah felt Mari kneel and take hold of her thighs from behind. Then came the warm, enveloping press of Mari's lips and cheeks, pushing up against Leah's pussy from below. In contrast to the gradual, teasing pressure Mari had worked with her fingers, she now smothered her mouth and nose firmly into Leah's folds, running her lips and her tongue roughly over them and murmuring a low purr that Leah felt resonate faintly up through her insides.

Leah moaned and her body jolted at the sudden increase in the intensity of her pleasure. She heard Lisa groan, realized that she was clutching tight at the softness of one of Lisa's breasts, and let go hurriedly. When the first wash of heat subsided and Mari's tongue began lapping more gently in and out of her, Leah became aware again of the sound of breathy grunts and gasps from behind her. With her legs spread and her back arched to rub herself against Mari's face, Leah felt sure her butthole was on display to Caroline. She could feel it exposed and slightly cool with the wetness of the oil that Mari had rubbed into it. She stole a glance over her shoulder and saw Caroline still writhing and bouncing in Anna's lap, eyes scrunched closed and oblivious.

Leah felt a slick wetness in her hand. She turned her attention back to Lisa's dick and saw a slow trail of clear, viscous liquid running down over her fingers where they clutched, still pumping, round the shaft. "Oh," said Leah, unsure whether to stop or to quicken her pace, "Are you...? Should I...?"

Lisa exhaled slowly. She sat up on her elbows and looked down. "Oh. That," she sighed, "No. I'm not coming. Though of course your touch is absolutely delightful. But that's just a... a preliminary. Happens sometimes if you're making a girl enjoy herself a lot."

Leah's torso shook with a frisson of excitement. She clasped her thighs to the sides of Mari's head and ground herself harder at Mari's face. "Uh," Leah grunted, trying to hold Lisa's gaze as she was wracked by a sudden swell of pleasure, "Do you... um, would you like a..." Leah giggled, "... a titfuck?"

Lisa's dick gave a powerful twitch in Leah's hand, and another small stream of liquid leaked from its tip and over Leah's knuckles. "Oh wow," Lisa groaned, "That would be lovely."

The movements of Mari's tongue slowed and faded, and with some reluctance Leah stepped forward and slid herself off, letting go of Lisa's dick and then dragging her pussy over Mari's chin to wring out one last throb of satisfaction.

"So," Leah purred as she walked round to the foot of the block where Lisa's spread legs dangled. She took hold of Lisa again, "Let's get some nice oily tits wrapped around this."

With her other hand Leah reached to her own chest and ran her palm over her breasts, spreading the oil that had dripped down from her shoulders. She rubbed it into the valley between them, against her breastbone and the top of her stomach, then over each breast. She gave Lisa's dick a few quick pumps then let go of it and stepped forward to incline herself a little and set her breasts down either side of it. They slumped away across Lisa's thighs at first until Leah brought her hands to the sides of her chest and gathered them up to press them together and wrap them snugly around Lisa's shaft.

Leah began slowly hoisting her breasts up and down, keeping them clasped tightly together. The sensation was a curious blend of the familiar and the novel. She knew well enough the feeling of holding her own breasts in her hands, their weight and their sloshy, giving softness. Holding them together now it reminded her of trying to strap herself into a tight bikini top, or of turning over in bed and jostling them around until she found a comfortable position. But the feeling of something warm and hard sliding between them was new and exciting. She looked down and watched the end of Lisa's dick poking up out of the top of her cleavage. Seeing it like that, with part of her body wrapped tight around it, but close up, made Leah imagine the same thing happening to her pussy, what it might look like if somehow she could watch it from the inside, see something big and hard poking into her.

"That nice?" Leah ventured.

Lisa groaned, "Yeah. Really nice."

"I just, um, haven't given many titfucks before," Leah giggled.

Lisa's head lolled back against the block and she let out a slow groan, then smiled, "I find that rather difficult to believe."

Leah pressed her breasts tighter together and began plumping them faster and more firmly up and down, "That's what the other girl said."

"Who?" said Lisa.

"The girl I gave my first titfuck to," Leah thought back to her encounter with Ivy and Lia, "Though she didn't put it quite so kindly as you."

Leah felt Lisa's legs tense. "Oh?" Lisa grunted.

"She called me a lying bitch, I think," Leah laughed, her chest shaking around Lisa's dick.

Leah saw the muscles of Lisa's stomach tighten, and then felt the stiff dick between her breasts begin to alternately thicken and slacken in slow, forceful throbs. The first spurt of cum was modest, shot out onto her chest in a neat squirt, but then the second flew up in a tall jet right in front of her face and above her head, to fall straight back down again seconds later, landing right where it had come from and splattering across the tops of Leah's breasts. Leah quickened her movements, jerking her breasts rapidly up and down and holding them tightly together. Several more jets of cum arced up and landed on Leah's neck, on her breasts, and back across Lisa's stomach, until the gushing eventually subsided to irregular sputters that ran down into Leah's cleavage.

"Should I stop?" Leah asked, watching Lisa's chest rise and fall.

Lisa put one hand to her forehead and blew a slow sigh from her lips. She nodded.

12