Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 38

Story Info
The offerings get a pampering shower and makeover.
5.9k words
4.76
4.5k
6

Part 38 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed to Leah that Kathi was avoiding her gaze, looking down at her feet or out across the pool. Leah wondered whether Kathi was in some way embarrassed about what had just happened, or about what she had been doing since they last met. Or perhaps she was just instinctively shy and nervous, as she had been before. Leah stole a glance at Kathi as they walked. Kathi looked a little lovelier every time Leah saw her. She had seen Kathi naked before, a couple of times, most closely when they had enjoyed a quick, passionate embrace together in the changing rooms at the entrance to the North Wing. But walking beside her in an open space, both of them bare, their bodies glistening wet and exposed to the warm, steamy air of the baths, it felt different again, carried a renewed thrill of novelty.

The silence between them became a little too long for Leah to bear. "You look lovely," she said.

"Oh, thanks," Kathi laughed, and her free hand darted between her legs, covering herself. Leah found it an endearingly futile gesture of modesty.

"So you had a good time then?" Leah ventured, "With some Sisterhood girls?"

Somewhat to Leah's surprise, Kathi leaned towards her as they walked, slowed her pace and set her head on Leah's shoulder to whisper, "Oh yes. Oh, wow." Then Kathi looked up and their eyes met for the first time. "I guess... I should thank you," Kathi continued, "Somehow."

"Well," Leah whispered back, "You can give me another good rubbing in the showers if you really want to show your gratitude."

"Gladly," said Kathi quietly, and looked away.

They reached the archway that Lena had indicated. Leah had to pull Kathi to a stop when it seemed she was about to walk on. "Here, I think," Leah steered Kathi through, waving ahead with her hand.

They passed into a snug stone tunnel, not much wider than the span of their two bodies walking abreast. The tunnel entrance was dim at first but ahead there was a much brighter light. Leah quickened her steps and they passed into a patch of stark, white light. Something about it, and about the atmosphere of the tunnel, seemed different, out of keeping with what Leah had seen so far of the underground North Wing. It took her a moment to realize what it was. Electric lighting. Above them thick, glass-housed strips of light glared down, reflecting off Leah's oiled skin. And the stonework had given way to tiling. New-looking, a polished white.

At the end of the tunnel they stepped out into a similarly tiled space, but much wider. Here, set into the walls all around and just above head height was a metal pipe dispensing powerful jets of steamy water from shower heads spaced at close intervals.

"Great. This is where we get showered, I guess," Leah led Kathi forward and under the shower of water. She let go of Kathi and brought her hands to her head to guide the water through her hair then over her face, wiping herself clean. Leah gasped and blew the water from her mouth, then looked around.

There were other girls showering. Leah could see three others, amid the clouds of vapor thrown up by the shower. And she realized she recognized all of them. In the corner opposite herself and Kathi stood a slightly taller girl with a bob of dark hair. This was Sara, the pretty, oriental-looking girl Leah had met only briefly in the toilets of the Great Hall, then glimpsed again briefly on the arm of Julie as the two entered the North Wing. Leah hadn't seen Sara naked before, but the shape of her body was familiar. Suds of soap were running down over her petite bust and around her generous hips, to pool at a short but thick tuft of black hair between her legs.

Beside Sara, much smaller, stood Sophia, the girl Leah had met in Yvonne's company at the bar just earlier. She hadn't seen Sophia naked yet either, but the particular shape of her figure stood out even more than Sara's. Just as Leah recalled her from the moment she had hopped down off the bar stool, Sophia was petite, even quite slim, from the waist upwards, but at her hips there hung a heavy, sloping bulge of softness that gave way below to a very big, plump backside. Sara was busy working her fingers into Sophia's long, silvery-blue hair, slowly rinsing down a foamy cloud of shampoo.

The third girl, showering alone, smiled as Leah turned to look at her. Josephine, slim, athletic, her face bright with enthusiasm, gave a girlish cry of delight as she bounded over towards Leah. "Leah!" Josephine squealed, taking hold of Leah's hands.

"Josephine. Hello," Leah laughed.

Josephine wrapped her arms around Leah's neck and suddenly thrust her mouth at Leah's, kissing her deeply. After first stiffening in surprise, Leah gave way and opened her lips to slide her tongue against Josephine's and murmur into her mouth. Leah was surprised at how pleased she was to see Josephine again, and at how quickly her body warmed to her touch, her skin flushing hot under the shower of water.

"Come on you two," a shrill voice giggled from further down the chamber, "There'll be plenty of time for that later."

Still holding Josephine's kiss, Leah looked down the length of the room and saw another familiar figure emerge from a cloud of steam. The stout, bulging figure of Aria stood waiting, clothed in a short, tight white dress and holding a towel draped over one arm.

Josephine pulled away. "Okay, okay," she laughed over her shoulder. "Here, let me," she said to Leah, and reached round to take hold of one of an array of bottles that stood on a metal rack fixed into the wall.

"Oh. Thanks," Leah turned her back to Josephine, leaned her head backward, and let Josephine tip out a cool blob of shampoo into her hair then work it in, rubbing roughly at Leah's scalp.

"And your friend too," said Josephine.

"Kathi," burbled Leah through a mouthful of water.

"Kathi, come here," said Josephine. Leah hung her head, letting her hair hang around her face, the force of the shower rinsing it clean. She glanced to the side and saw Josephine lathering up Kathi's hair in turn.

"Okay, let's get these two cleaned up," yet another new voice called out. This time, Leah recognized Ellen's refined, drawling accent. Leah heard the slap of flip-flop sandals approach and then Ellen's face appeared at her side, peering under her curtain of wet hair.

"Hi Kitty," Leah smiled. She straightened up and swept her hair back.

"I bet you've been working up a real sweat, you naughty thing," Ellen whispered, "Let's get you scrubbed down."

Leah felt Ellen's hand on her hip, the delicate prick of her sharp fingernails. Then a sponge was pressed between her shoulder blades and gave a faint, bubbling hiss as Ellen squeezed it, washing soapy water out onto Leah's back. Leah planted her hands on the wall in front of her to steady herself as Ellen began scrubbing her way down her back in quick, vigorous circles.

"Tits," said Ellen. She reached round to run the sponge somewhat more delicately under each of Leah's breasts, then across her chest. Ellen tapped Leah on the backside with the back of her knuckles, "Now spread."

Leah walked her legs a little further apart and stuck out her behind. The sponge remained at the small of her back while one of Ellen's bare hands slid between her buttocks, then down under her body and gently through the folds of her pussy and up into the strip of short hair above it. Ellen's touch was pleasurable, but brisk and businesslike. She rubbed a slick of soap down through Leah's creases, then ran her hand back up and then through once more to channel the water of the shower and rinse her clean.

Ellen stepped back and Leah stood up straight again. She turned around. Ellen stood in front of her wearing a black string bikini, rather haphazardly tied, and a pair of pink flip-flops. Leah noticed that the nails of Ellen's toes were painted black to match those of her fingers. Beside them, Josephine was rubbing suds of shampoo down Kathi's flanks.

"You ready?" Ellen asked.

The gentle pummeling of hot water against her skin was deeply soothing, and Leah was a little reluctant to break off her shower. She couldn't remember when she had last got thoroughly cleaned up. She had bathed in the pool just before, but without scrubbing or soap. Perhaps the last time had been in Lena's chambers, as they had prepared to go out and rejoin the ball.

"Is there any make-up on my face?" Leah asked.

Ellen squinted and turned her head, examining, "No. I don't see any. All washed off already." She laughed, "How many times have those crazy bitches come on your face by now?"

Leah laughed, "A few." She stepped out of the downpour and took Ellen's outstretched hand.

"Okay, come come," said Ellen excitedly. She led Leah quickly on through the middle of the room to its opposite end.

Ahead of them, Leah saw Sophia likewise being led, by Aria. And ahead of her it looked like Sara was holding the hand of another girl that Leah couldn't make out, tall, with dyed red hair. "We're going to get dressed and ready?" Leah asked.

"Ready, yes," Ellen replied, "Dressed, not so much."

The two other pairs of girls disappeared through a frosted glass doorway ahead. When Leah and Ellen arrived at the doorway in turn, Ellen reached up to a metal rail beside the door and handed Leah a fluffy pink towel, "Here, get yourself dried off a bit before we go through."

"Thanks," Leah took the towel and pressed it to her face, then dabbed it over her chest, under her breasts, out along her arms, then finally down her legs. She wondered whether to wrap it about herself, but that seemed prudish. She noticed also that her hair was still dripping, so she leaned forward, wrapped the towel tightly around her hanging hair, then tossed it back up onto her head. "Okay," she said to Ellen, taking a deep breath.

"I'm glad I got you," said Ellen as she pushed the glass door open.

"Oh?" said Leah.

Ellen led Leah through, and the steam thinned around them as they stepped into a warmly-lit room that babbled with the quiet chatter of other girls. "Some of us get make-over duty," Ellen explained, indicating the room in front of them, "We each take a girl and get her ready."

The room was grand. Low-ceilinged, but broad. The air was cooler against Leah's wet skin. From somewhere there came the hum of a hair-dryer. Arranged in a shallow arc around the opposite edge of the room was a bank of bulky wooden dressing tables, each stacked with bottles, soda siphons, tissues, and other products. At the back of each table was a tall mirror, rimmed with soft electric lights. In front of each table was a reclining chair with a thick, horseshoe-shaped headrest, rather like those at a hairdressing salon. Over each chair was draped a towel. Some of the chairs were also occupied. Each reclining girl was being attended by another, having her hair dried or combed, or having make-up applied. All around was the indistinct murmur of several simultaneous conversations.

Ellen ushered Leah to a nearby vacant chair. Before she sat down, Leah took a look across the room to take stock of who was present. Furthest from her, at the leftmost end of the arc of dressing tables, sat Emmie, her huge chest held in a tight black bikini top. A much taller, frizzy-haired girl whom Leah recognized as having served at the bar in the Great Hall, topless and dressed in a light skirt, was fussing at Emmie's dark curls. A few seats closer, sitting next to each other, Sara and Sophia appeared to have just taken their seats and were snuggling themselves into comfortable reclining positions. Sara was attended still by Aria. Leah now got a closer look at the girl attending Sophia. She was tall and also very full-figured, almost fat. Her big bust and broad hips were held in by a tight denim dress. She was pale-skinned and wore her bright red hair tied up in a heap on top of her head.

"Hi!" an excited voice cried out to Leah's right just as she took her seat. Leah turned and saw Caroline sitting upright in the neighboring chair.

"Oh hi!" Leah replied. She realized that she had momentarily forgotten about her cousin. Leah hadn't thought about it, but of course she would be here too. They both leaned out towards each other. The distance between the adjacent chairs was just small enough that they could reach out and plant kisses on each other's cheeks.

"Your cousin, right?" said Ellen, standing behind Leah's chair.

"Right," said Caroline.

"Not sister," said Ellen, "I got it right this time."

"Yeah, you did. Sister," Caroline laughed, "Now that would have been weird."

"Why would that be weird?" asked Ellen.

"Oh, I dunno," Caroline sat back in her chair and wriggled herself back down into a reclining position, her big breasts shaking across her chest as she twisted, "Leah kind of walked in on me getting pretty royally plowed earlier on," Caroline looked upward, laughing to herself, "Probably would have been even weirder if we were sisters. I was a bit of a drooling mess, as far as I remember."

Ellen put her hands on Leah's shoulders and pulled her gently back to lay her head on the headrest of the chair. Then she reached up and unwrapped the towel from around Leah's hair. "Ooh," Ellen cooed, addressing Caroline, "Getting plowed by whom? Do tell."

"Vera," Leah replied. She turned her head to look at Caroline, "Vera, right?"

"Yeah her," Caroline replied.

"Oh," Ellen's hands came to rest on Leah's temples, and through them Leah felt a brief tremor, "I've heard she's really good."

"You've heard right," Caroline laughed. She too shivered, then turned away to look down over the edge of her chair.

Leah had been wondering whether anyone at all was attending Caroline. But then she saw on the other side of Caroline's chair the top of a head with blondish-brown hair. Mari's mischievous eyes peeped up over at her and smiled, and Leah saw that Mari was filing Caroline's nails.

"Anyway," Ellen clapped her hands together and walked round to the dressing table, "Less chatter. To work." She took a chrome gray hairdryer from off the dressing table, attached by a curly cord to a power outlet just below the mirror, "Blow dry?" she asked, then she winked and lowered her voice, "You want a blow-dry, trust me."

"Okay," Leah replied, puzzled.

Ellen thumbed a switch, waited a moment flicking the hairdryer across her hand until she was satisfied it had warmed, then turned it on the side of Leah's head and began carefully combing out Leah's hair with her claw-like fingernails.

Leah found the hoarse, droning hum of the hairdryer in her ears strangely soothing. It blotted out most of the chatter and noise from around her. She felt Ellen lean closer then heard her whisper in her ear, "Shields us from eavesdropping. A quick quiet chat."

Leah recalled the last time she had talked with Ellen alone, as they had made their way together to the North Wing. Ellen had shared some of her experience of life as a pet for the Sisterhood, and then right at the end of their conversation had said something rather cryptic, which had from time to time surfaced at the back of Leah's mind. "You said before..." Leah began.

Ellen pressed one finger to Leah's lips, pushing down firmly, "Just close your eyes. I'll tell you about it." Ellen stepped back, pointed the hairdryer away from Leah's face, and spoke louder, "Sit up for me for a moment."

Leah did so. "Like this?"

"That's it," Ellen nodded, "Now shuffle up a bit."

Leah wriggled backward on her buttocks to snuggle more tightly into the angle of the chair.

"Good," Ellen set the hairdryer into a holding ring at the head of the chair, placed one hand at the back of Leah's neck and the other on her shoulders, and pushed Leah back into a reclining position at the same time as sweeping her hair back and draping it over the edge of the headrest. Ellen took up the hairdryer again and began worrying it along the side of Leah's head. She leaned in and whispered once more, "They'll blindfold you."

Leah closed her eyes. She murmured an inquisitive "Mmhm?"

"Yeah. They'll even tie your hands and gag you as well. But the hand-tying, that's more for show really, kinky stuff, you know. And the gag, well..." Ellen lowered her voice still further, "That's mainly to keep the noise down."

Leah assumed Ellen was talking about what would happen after she was 'offered' to one of the Seven Sisters. She had difficulty picturing what Ellen was describing, but her body seemed to be ahead of her imagination, her heart already beating faster with excitement, and perhaps in part with trepidation.

"Anyway," Ellen continued, "They blindfold you to stop you seeing it."

Leah said nothing, and then when Ellen stopped and stood back, Leah worried that their short private conversation was already over. But then Ellen walked round to the other side of her head and began drying her hair again. She whispered in Leah's other ear, "Their magic. It's like a sort of blinding light. They cover your eyes for your own protection. It's too intense to look at directly. But you can look, just out of the corner of your eye. If you manage to work your blindfold up a bit. Towards the end, just look for a tiny second. That's enough."

"Enough for what?" said Leah, unable to stop herself from speaking.

"Sh," said Ellen. She turned the hairdryer away and worked her fingers across the side of Leah's head, looping her hair up over her ears. Ellen's lips were nearly on Leah's cheek as she spoke, "To have the most mind-blowing, pussy-pulsing girly wet dream you've ever had in your life."

"Oh," Leah mouthed silently.

"Anyway," Ellen stood up and began working the hairdryer across the top of Leah's head, "I don't want you to miss it. I kind of like you."

"Well, thanks," Leah replied hesitantly.

"Sit up," said Ellen, "Let me dry you off round the back as well."

Leah sat up and leaned forward a little. The warm strokes of the hairdryer played across her neck and shoulders, blowing her hair about around her. Ellen took a comb from the dressing table and ran it through Leah's hair as she dried out the last pockets of dampness, yanking hard to tug out a few knots.

"There," Ellen flicked the hairdryer off and set it back down on the table, "Wow. You have really lovely hair. So thick."

That seemed to be the end of Ellen's exciting, clandestine revelation. Leah didn't want to offend her by asking for more, so she bit down on her curiosity. She looked across at the mirror. Her hair was like a mane about her head and shoulders. It tumbled down as a thick, light-brown cloud onto her chest and over the tops of her arms. It was much plusher and looked more extravagant than she would normally dare to wear it, but paired with her nakedness she thought it looked very good, almost like a rich fur worn about her shoulders, drawing attention to her bare bust.

"Thanks," she smiled at Ellen, "Great."

"So," Ellen turned to the dresser and lifted a few small vials, examining their labels, "Make-up?"

Leah looked at herself in the mirror again, pursing her lips and turning her head, "I like doing just the eyes."

"Okay then," Ellen smiled. She held up a small brush, "Shadow as well?"

"Yeah," Leah nodded, "Maybe a bit like what you had on earlier, as Kitty."

Ellen giggled. She pushed Leah gently back down onto the chair by the shoulders, then leaned over, licked the tip of a black pencil and touched it to Leah's lower eyelid, "So, have you met any of them already?"

Leah looked up and held her head still as she felt the tip of the pencil trace firmly across her skin, "Who?"

"The Seven Sisters," Ellen replied, "One of them will choose you."

"Oh," Leah thought about it, "I think I might have met a few of them. Which are they?"

"Well, there are the three actual sisters, Lisa, Anna, and Miriam," Ellen ran the pencil a second time in short dabs, then cocked her head back to take a look.

12