Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes," said Leah, "I met them."

"Close your eyes," said Ellen. As a matter of habit, used to doing her own eyeliner, Leah closed only the eye that Ellen was penciling, and kept the other fixed on Ellen's face. "Any of them fuck you?" Ellen asked as she put the pencil to Leah's skin.

"Um, just Lisa," Leah answered. She spoke carefully, keeping her jaw a little way open to hold her eyelid taut.

"Any good?"

Leah thought about it. Lisa was the last Sisterhood girl she had had sex with. At least, what Leah thought of as proper sex, not counting her brief bout of caresses with Lena, which in any case she had shared with Kathi. "Yeah. Really good," Leah laughed, "She was very kind. And she's um... quite big."

Ellen flashed her eyes wide at Leah, grinning, "I know."

Leah remembered something, "Oh right, she's your mistress, isn't she?"

"That's right," Ellen nodded. She leaned back and squinted at Leah's eye. "Good. Okay, other eye. Now let me think..." Ellen began as she walked round to the other side of the chair, "Then there's Julie, their friend. A bit younger than the others, very energetic."

"Oh," Leah giggled.

Ellen leaned over Leah's other side and again touched the pencil to her lower eyelid. Ellen took one of her breasts in her hand and shook it up and down on her chest, "She really makes Kitty's titties go bounce, if you know what I mean. She and her friend Anna."

Leah pursed her lips in chagrin, then smiled, "In that case I'm really sorry I didn't get to meet her."

"You didn't? Well, maybe later. They'll probably all want to try you out at some point."

Leah noticed that she was starting to feel a slight pulsing ache between her legs. Ellen's conversation had stirred some brief, exciting daydreams. Leah was glad of the thick towel between her body and the chair. She squeezed her thighs together discreetly, trying to ruffle up a ridge of towel and press it against her pussy beneath her. She noticed Ellen grinning at her. Leah blushed, "All this gossip is kind of getting me a bit... wet," she giggled sheepishly.

Ellen winked at her, "That's the idea sweetie. Gotta warm you up for your big moment. Now, eye closed."

Leah flapped one eyelid down and held still. Ellen continued, "Then there's Marianne, of course."

"Why 'of course'?"

"Well," Ellen brought the tip of the pencil to her mouth and gave it another lick before stroking it along Leah's upper eyelid, "She's sort of in charge. Or maybe not completely, but she's probably the most important one."

Leah had already formed the general impression that Marianne held a position of particular importance in some way. Right back at the beginning of the ball, it had been Marianne who had given the welcome address. And shortly afterwards Marianne had seemed, albeit obliquely, to order Lena to look after her. "How's that?" Leah asked.

"It was her that came up with the whole idea of having a Summer Ball," said Ellen, "And she organizes most of it."

Leah remembered Lena having mentioned something similar when they had first met. But reminded of it now, it seemed curiously at odds with what she had seen and learned since, the obvious antiquity of the house, and in particular of its rules and customs, which Lena and others had seemed always to speak of as if they carried the weight of a very old and enduring tradition. "It isn't, like, some sort of ancient thing, then?" she asked.

"Not the ball," Ellen stepped back again, took Leah's head in her hands and examined her eyes, "But the, uh, rite of offering is, yes. Marianne and the other younger girls brought in the ball when they took control. To make it more fun. And to attract more girls like us, I guess."

"Took control?" Leah asked. Ellen seemed suddenly to be divulging new curiosities about the nature of the Sisterhood. Leah found herself caught off guard and anxious to keep up.

"Or more sort of revived the whole thing, I think. They were in hiding. I don't know. Before my time," Ellen waved her hand, frowning. She trotted back to the table and retrieved a fine brush and a little metal compact in the shape of a cockle shell. "Shadow?" she asked, "You said like I had on earlier. I had a sort of dark purple, right?"

"Yeah," said Leah, "You looked really good."

"Okay," Ellen smiled. She peered over Leah's face and flipped open the compact, "Both eyes closed."

Leah held her eyelids stretched shut, then felt the tentative tickle of the brush.

"Not too hard?" Ellen asked.

"No," Leah replied

Ellen pressed a little more firmly, patting at Leah's eye in a series of short dabs, "So," Ellen said slowly, "Then there's Lauren."

"Lauren?"

"Another of the Seven," said Ellen, "Quite tall, thin, dark hair. Wears a crucifix."

"Oh yes," Leah laughed, "I noticed that."

"The Order," said Ellen. She switched to brushing Leah's other eye.

"The order?" Leah asked, "Like a religious order?"

"Right. The Order of Saint... something. Saint Lydia, that's it. We passed the convent on the way over here, if you remember."

"But... She isn't a nun is she?" Leah was confused. She laughed, "I mean, if she is, then she isn't doing too well with her vow of chastity."

"So she fucked you too, huh?" Ellen giggled, "No, she's not a nun. Just a follower. She works with them. Alright, you can open your eyes now."

Leah blinked her eyes open. She sat up and looked into the mirror in front of her. She liked immediately what she saw, and then turning her head a little to either side she found she liked it even more. Her eyes were rimmed in a rich, slick black. They looked whiter, bright with a hint of mischief. At the outer corners a subtle upward curl across her temple made it look as if she wore a sly smile, even when she held her face straight. She winked at herself and saw the flash of purple. It was fainter than she remembered it being on Ellen's eyes, more subtle, just bright enough to darken her look and to give a brief glossy shimmer each time she blinked.

"Oh good," she said, without turning away from her reflection, "Very good. Thank you."

"My pleasure," said Ellen. She held out her hand, "Now, hop down. We're nearly done."

Leah took Ellen's hand and shuffled across the seat of the chair to spring down onto her feet. She felt briefly light-headed as she stood up straight. It seemed as if she had been sitting in the chair for a long time. She flexed the strength back into her arms and legs. She felt quietly invigorated, clean and freshly made-up. Her body was charged with a subtly mounting excitement. She turned again to fuss at her hair in the mirror, taking one wavy curtain and looping it behind her ear, then pulling the other across so that it fell just over her eye. She drew a deep breath, "Okay, ready."

"One more thing," Ellen was bending down to rummage in a drawer beneath the dressing table.

Leah took a moment to look around the room again. At the far end of the bank of dressing tables, Emmie was now on her feet in front of the mirror, and her attending girl was helping her climb into what looked like a very elaborate piece of black nightwear, a tangle of slender cords and lacework. Sara and Sophia were also standing, chatting face to face, each fussing at the other's hair. Their two voluptuous attendants, Aria and the much taller red-haired girl, were talking to each other nearby.

Leah hadn't noticed Kathi and Josephine enter. They were both sitting in the chairs next closest from Sophia's. Josephine was sat up, fluffing out her shoulder-length bob of hair in front of the mirror while Louise, the tall, big-busted, blonde bar girl, looked on. Kathi, still reclining, was having her hair dried by the very dark, Middle-Eastern girl who Leah had met briefly in the sauna, where she had been massaging Lisa.

Leah turned to her other side. She heard a groan and saw Caroline, still reclining in her chair, her back arched and her face creased up in a quiet moan. Leah followed the length of Caroline's arm down to where it rested on top of Mari's head, which was buried between Caroline's thighs and slowly writhing from side to side.

Leah heard a faint, metallic jingle and saw Ellen throw a scrap of clothing onto her chair. Then Ellen spun on her feet to face Mari and Caroline. "Mari!" Ellen cried, "You're supposed to get her worked up, not get her off!"

"Mph," Mari's head shook and she gave a muffled squeak of protest, then she pulled her face out from between Caroline's legs and looked up, her lips and chin a glistening mess, "Don't worry, I'm keeping her on edge."

"Uhuh," Caroline grunted, "And then some."

"Well that's enough," said Ellen, "We have to go."

With a sigh, Mari pushed herself up and swung off the chair over Caroline's leg. She faced Ellen, "And who put you in charge?"

Leah noticed then that Mari was naked. Leah had seen her in her bikini before, in the sauna, but now that she was completely bare, her uniformly dusky tan skin looked particularly lovely.

Ellen stared down at Mari for a moment. Ellen was not a tall girl, perhaps just shorter than Leah herself, but Mari's nose was still only level with Ellen's plump, pointy breasts. Ellen's eyes narrowed and her lips pouted in a playful, wicked grin, "I'll show you why I'm in charge." She took hold of Mari's face in one hand, pinching her by the cheeks, then bent down, somewhat awkwardly, to thrust her mouth at Mari and kiss her, purring deeply as she twisted her head and ran her lips over Mari's.

Mari seemed to stiffen and then tremble in Ellen's grip. Ellen let her free hand slide down behind Mari's back and then grab her at the back of one knee, hoisting Mari's leg up and outward until Mari's thighs were spread and her pussy was bare, a neat, folded crease surrounded by a tuft of short hair that was slightly darker than the light golden brown on her head. Ellen murmured a slow, delirious laugh into Mari's mouth and then ran her other hand, with pointed glossy black nails, down the front of Mari's body until it came to rest between her legs.

Ellen patted Mari on the pussy, tapping her fingers flat against it, "So who's in charge?"

Mari gasped and pulled her head back. "You are," she squeaked quietly. Then she twisted free of Ellen's grip with a huff and turned away, frowning.

"So," Ellen turned back to Leah. Her face was a little flushed but she spoke briskly, as if nothing had happened, "Would you like to try it on?"

Leah looked at what Ellen had tossed onto the chair. She picked it up. It looked like a very delicate, fine gold chain, made up of flat, pleated rings. Or rather a few such chains. A small purple-colored gem, perhaps amethyst, lozenge-shaped and about the size of Leah's fingertip, seemed to be the center of the item, whatever it was. The gem was framed in a band of gold, to which the chains were attached. At the end of one chain was a much larger, thicker ring of gold, with a hinge and clasp such that it looked as if it could be opened and fixed around the neck.

"Ooh," said Leah, holding it up, "Yes please. Looks fancy."

"Well you look fancy," Ellen smiled, "So it'll suit you. They have lots of trinkets, but I thought maybe this one, for the color."

"Right," Leah fingered the gemstone. Then she took hold of the thicker gold ring, undid the clasp and then fitted it carefully around her neck, above the necklace she already wore, "Like this, right?"

"That's it," Ellen stepped round behind Leah's back. Leah felt Ellen's fingers at her neck checking the clasp of the ring, then a moment later at the small of her back fiddling with something else.

Leah looked down at the front of her body, then stood up on the tips of her toes to check it in the mirror. The ring sat around her neck, snug but not uncomfortable. It felt fairly heavy. From the front of the ring trailed the longest of the fine gold chains. It ended at the top of the purple gem, which sat just above her navel. From the two sides of the gem trailed two more gold chains. Leah could feel that Ellen had fixed them together behind her back to form a loop that sat around her waist. One much shorter chain dangled alone from the bottom of the gem and ended nestled in the strip of short hair above her pussy.

"I like it," Leah enthused, "Exotic."

"Yeah, you look a real treat," Ellen replied, "Now, we've got to get going. It's time."

Ellen nodded ahead, to the far end of the room. Louise was holding Josephine by the hand and leading her away towards a small archway. Ellen skipped to Leah's side, took her hand, and led her on after them. As she walked with Ellen, Leah glanced over her shoulder and saw more of the other girls, each with her attendant, variously fall into line. Mari and Caroline were just behind them.

The excitement that had been simmering as Ellen had been getting her ready now coursed out into Leah's body and she felt her heartbeat rushing in her ears. Ahead, Josephine was clutching Louise's sturdy arm and dancing excitedly on her feet. Leah looked again at Josephine, suddenly aware of something she had noticed at her first glance yet not properly seen for what it was. Josephine was only barely dressed, naked from the waist down. But around her chest hung the remnant of a familiar, eye-catching dress. It was the same flimsy summer dress in white that Josephine had been wearing when Leah had first spied her from the gallery of the Great Hall, with the splashes of pastel colors. But the entire lower half of it had been ripped away, leaving a ragged, sloping hem that sat just above the waist. Something about it felt to Leah as if it perfectly matched Josephine's carefree, energetic manner. Like an urchin or vagabond. As Josephine bent to flick a smear of dust from her knee, Leah caught a flash of her trimly furred pussy from behind, and a surge of excitement shivered out through her limbs.

12