Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 43

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt another girl take up position behind her, sensed it in a rustle of grass and a faint swish of air against the backs of her legs. Then two hands took hold of her buttocks, fingertips digging in. This girl, whoever she was, seemed to want to get in a good view before taking her first thrust, because she pulled the cheeks of Leah's behind apart, exposing and stretching at her butthole, and at the skin that separated it from her pussy. Leah still had the presence of mind to feel a little self-conscious, and she clenched tight to prevent her hole from being stretched wide open, but then the girl pulled harder and Leah had no choice but to relax and let herself open up. Leah felt sure that this must be a prelude to having her butthole used again, but then the first prang came squarely at her pussy, just as it had with Julie and Marianne.

The girl thrust hard and deep. She was pleasingly big, but felt a little slimmer than the two she had taken just before. Leah couldn't work out who it was. She didn't recognize the shape of the dick inside her, so she guessed it might be one of the few that she had not yet encountered. But then, even for those she had had before she wasn't sure she would be able to recall them all exactly.

The fingers digging into the flesh of her behind felt thin and delicate. The girl made some sounds, little high-pitched grunts of exertion as she steadily increased the speed of her thrusting, but it wasn't enough for Leah to be able to recognize her, especially as the other voices around her had gathered to an insistent background murmur of gasps and groans.

A sudden snort of air left Leah's nostrils and she groaned as the girl paused to shove in deep and twist her hips. Leah gave up trying to guess who might be fucking her and abandoned herself instead to enjoying it. Though rough, the girl's thrusting was not entirely without finesse. Each time her dick withdrew and re-entered, it pranged past a deliciously sore spot right on the edge of Leah's outer folds, near the top, tantalizing her with a tickle of the more intense pleasure she might get if it were to brush just a little closer to her most sensitive spot, just above. Then each time it slammed in deep, there came a soothing hot ache as the ridges of skin at the base of the girl's dick made contact and pressed firmly up against Leah's opening.

Leah tried to slowly lift her hips against the weight of the girl's thrusts, to get at the more intense satisfaction that felt so close, at a slightly different angle. But each time she did so the girl's fingers dug firmly into her backside and pushed her back into place. It seemed as if the girl was deliberately teasing her. With a grunt of frustration, Leah gave up and fell slack but as soon as she did so, the girl shifted her hands to grab Leah by the thighs, pulled her back, and began frantically plowing at exactly the downward angle Leah had been struggling to achieve. The store of heat that had gathered inside her suddenly swelled and burst, rushing out into her limbs in a throbbing wave of relief. Her throat dried and constricted, and the breath wheezed out from her nostrils as she moaned her way over the peak of her climax.

Then the girl suddenly withdrew, much sooner than either Julie or Marianne had. Leah felt those slim fingers squeeze her backside with a hard pinch as the girl exited, and she fancied she could even sense the look of joyous cruelty on the girl's face as she abandoned Leah with a pulsing empty pussy at the tail end of her orgasm, right when the comforting feeling of being filled was most satisfying. Despite her annoyance, Leah found the girl's apparent playful sadism deeply exciting. Who was this girl who seemed to know so well what gave her lovers pleasure but liked to tease them by withholding it?

Leah gave a quiet sigh of relief when she heard Marianne's voice cry out again, a little further off than before, followed by the coordinated clap from all around. There was movement and then a new pair of hands came to rest on her hips, squeezed her once gently. Leah's skin shivered at the touch, and she wondered whether she perhaps already recognized her next partner, just from the tenderness of her caress and the delicate feel of her fingers. When a stiff, warm dick nuzzled up behind her and began stroking at the folds of her pussy in slow circles, she knew it for sure. Lena. Leah tried to murmur the name, give her friend some sign of recognition, but managed only a contented moan as the touch of Lena's dick coaxed a ringing shiver of pleasure from her pussy.

After a few more strokes, Leah felt her pussy release a slow throb of wetness, and Lena eased in all the way, coming to rest with her hips pressed up tight against Leah's backside. Of all the Sisterhood dicks Leah had felt inside her, Lena's was the most familiar, the one she had gotten to know best. With a vivid flash of reminiscence, Leah saw herself again in the steamy pool of the thermal baths below, in the North Wing, sitting in Lena's lap and cozily impaled on her dick. She remembered how Lena had bewitched or hypnotized her, and how under the influence of the spell her pussy had seemed to constrict itself so tightly around Lena's dick that she felt its shape in detail, even down to the slight ridges along its shaft.

Thinking of Lena's spell, Leah remembered something else, something that in her excitement she had completely forgotten. The mysterious advice that Ellen had dispensed discreetly while drying Leah's hair. Leah worried for a moment when she found she couldn't immediately recall what Ellen had said, but then it came back to her. Ellen had told her to try to slip off her blindfold, just by a sliver, to get a look at something. At the Sisterhood's 'magic'. But what was that? And where?

Lena had taken up a leisurely thrusting, and was working her way gradually up to a slow, hard shove. Distracted by her reverie, Leah found she had allowed her body to take over and to work itself into a state of pulsing excitement without her having savored it. She could feel that her climax was almost upon her, and she had not focused on enjoying Lena's attention to the full. She tried to clamp down on Lena's dick, squeeze it tight as some sort of signal that she acknowledged the girl she had come to think of as a sort of mentor, and a friend. Her hips jolted and her skin shivered as her own clenching rode her over the cusp of another rushing orgasm that washed through the core of her body, up her throat and into her mouth as a fresh trickle of saliva, followed by a quiet groan.

Leah was surprised to feel Lena lean forward and lay herself out. Against the skin of her back she felt the scratch of the lace bra that Lena was still wearing, and the firm squish of her breasts. Then her surprise gave way to a deep sigh of gratification as Lena kissed her on the neck and shoulders. Leah craned her neck, but with her arms stretched out above her head and her mouth gagged, she couldn't reciprocate. Lena shushed her with a brush of her lips and a breath of air against her cheek, then with a tight grunt of exertion stood up straight and withdrew.

Now finally Leah felt she had found a sort of routine in the ritual. She drew a deep breath through her nose, calmed the last tremor of her orgasm, and readied herself for the next partner. There was Marianne's chant, the clapping and the rustle of movement, and then fresh hands on her body.

Leah recognized the next girl, too. But this time not because of her touch. It was the voice. Lena had been almost silent. Lauren's peculiar brash accent, rich but high-pitched, rang out unmistakably even in her short, sharp gasp of exertion as she took hold of Leah's hips and slid her dick carefully home.

Leah felt a trembling tension in Lauren's thighs as they pressed up against her own. She recalled how tall Lauren was, the tallest of the Seven Sisters. It didn't feel as if Lauren was kneeling, so she was probably having to spread her legs very wide to bring herself level with Leah's pussy. Leah took leave of Caroline's and Sophia's legs to bring her own further inward and hoist her behind a little way in the air. Lauren's hands gave Leah an affectionate shake at the hips, accompanied by a sigh of gratitude. Now able to stand a little more comfortably, Lauren took up a slow, deep thrusting.

Lauren withdrew completely with each thrust, leaving a splitsecond's tingle of anticipation on the lips of Leah's pussy before striking them and sliding smoothly past to drive all the way back in. Leah could feel that she had gotten steadily wetter as the rite drew on, both with the heat of her own excitement and perhaps because some of her partners had leaked just a little inside her. Despite the lack of friction, Leah felt again the now-familiar hot swell of pleasure that came from being rushed quickly to a climax while bound and powerless to meter it out to herself. She bit down on the band of cloth across her mouth and forced out a gurgling moan as Lauren suddenly quickened her movements and pushed her over the edge.

There was a moment's exquisite, burning tension before the first slow throb of Leah's orgasm shot through her insides. Her legs trembled and buckled behind her, and she slumped back down onto the cushioned surface of the altar, her tightly clenching pussy pulling Lauren down with her. Lauren's balance wavered and she leaned forward and put her hands on Leah's back to steady herself, pressing the air from Leah's lungs in a long, wheezing groan. Leah felt the unexpected cold tickle of metal between her shoulder blades when Lauren stooped forward to plant a breathy kiss on her shoulder, then she recalled Lauren's crucifix.

Lauren straightened up, but lingered, her dick lodged very satisfyingly deep inside, allowing Leah to drag out the warm dregs of her orgasm as her pussy spasmed and squeezed erratically. It had become a little difficult to judge the passing of time, but Leah had the impression that Lauren had brought her to a climax rather more quickly than the last few partners. Perhaps Lauren was lingering while she waited for others to finish off.

This seemed like an opportune moment to try to test the blindfold. If the nature of the rite was such that each of the Seven Sisters partnered with each offered girl in turn, then there might only be two remaining, if Leah had counted correctly. The racing beat of Leah's heart, which had been slowly calming as her pleasure subsided, picked up anew at the thought of what she was about to do. There was a thrilling undercurrent of fear to her excitement. Ellen's advice had come with a warning, not to look too directly at the light, whatever it might be. Leah thought she could recall Ellen describing it as 'blinding'.

Leah reared her head, arching her back a little and pushing against Lauren's hips, as if to stretch. When she opened her eyes under the blindfold, the tiny pinpricks of light were still there. There seemed to be something brighter, shimmering, right in front of her. Distance was very difficult to judge. And what she thought she saw might also simply have been the first bright light of day on the stone of the altar. She couldn't tell whether day had fully broken yet or not. The air still felt lukewarm against her skin, which was covered in a fine sheen of sweat.

Neither could she tell whether anybody might be watching her, and would notice if she managed to uncover her eyes. She buried her face back against the cushion beneath her head, making as if to scratch an itch on her nose against it or to simply dry her brow. She rubbed her head carefully from side to side, trying to pull or roll the fabric of the blindfold upward. It seemed as though she was achieving some success. What felt like a pleated roll of the blind creased up over one eye. But before she could rear her head to check, a shivering, slipping sensation from between her legs overwhelmed her and took hold of her attention. Her pussy was being left empty again.

As Lauren slid out, the last caress of her dick across Leah's folds sent a hot shiver up through her insides that made her body jerk in what felt like a sudden half-finished orgasm, or the echo of her last one. Each time she had been worked up to climax by a fresh partner, Leah had been left a little more sore and more sensitive to touch. Her pussy ached with a painful desire, and only the comforting, snug warmth of being filled anew could soothe it.

Leah waited, her breath snorting into the cushion in tense gasps of anxious anticipation. The clapping and the sounds of movement came again, but less vividly, as if through an incipient delirium. As another dick slid home and filled her, Leah's deep groan of relief was smothered by her gag and by the cushion pressed against her face.

Her new partner took the first stroke slowly, but drove deep. And she was big. With the immediate visceral memory of Lauren inside her, Leah could feel and judge this next girl's length with surprising vividness. It felt as if she were a couple of finger breadths longer than Lauren, and the other girls who had taken her since Julie and Marianne. As the girl's slim hips nudged up against Leah's backside, she could tell that the tip of the girl's dick was nuzzled against the tight barrier of her cervix.

Unlike with Lauren, there was no clear voice by which to recognize her partner. The girl grunted as she withdrew and made her second slow thrust, but the sound was little more than a muffled intake of breath in the girl's throat. Nor was her touch particularly familiar. Each girl had taken hold of Leah by a slightly different grip. This one held her by slipping the tips of her fingers into the crease of flesh where Leah's hips joined the tops of her outstretched thighs. The girl had cool hands, and slightly pointed fingernails.

The girl's thrusting remained slow, but gathered in force as she found her rhythm. There was a discernible cool moisture on the girl's body around the base of her dick. Leah felt it against the skin around her pussy each time their bodies made contact. Sweat, perhaps, or the wetness left by the girl's previous partners.

Leah shifted one leg slightly to stroke at Caroline's ankle, to remind herself of her cousin's presence. She thought of the moisture on her current partner's skin, and imagined to herself the pussies of all the other girls around the altar, the residue of their arousal now being mixed in to her own. With her cousin to the left of her, and given the apparent order of the rite, it was above all Caroline's pussy whose fresh wetness Leah had been receiving from each of her partners. As the thought occurred to her, she tried quickly to push it from her imagination, but found herself unable to quash a sudden tense lump of excitement that rose in her throat.

Her partner perhaps sensed the slight shiver and spasm that shook Leah's body, and quickened her movements in response. Though her thrusting gathered pace, the girl maintained a very consistent depth to each stroke, always waiting until the full length of her dick was firmly in before drawing it out again.

Unable to fix itself on the unknown face of the girl behind her, Leah's imagination turned instead to the thought of the other girls lying on the altar all around. She heard their indistinct gagged moans, and the irregular slapping of their Sisterhood partners' bodies against theirs. Somewhere there would be Josephine. Leah wasn't sure why she thought of Josephine especially. Perhaps because of something Josephine had once said about sharing each other's juices on a Sisterhood girl's dick. Leah pictured Josephine's cute pussy, the trim silky hairs at its lips smoothed wet with her excitement, parting to swallow each new dick. Julie's was among them. At some point Julie's thick, unyieldingly hard dick had stretched Josephine open, just as it had done to Leah. Or it was doing so right now.

Leah's own pussy spasmed tight in sympathy. The hot well of excitement that had gathered in her chest slowly burst out and bathed her body in a prolonged, treacly warm climax. Her leg jerked involuntarily, rubbing against Caroline's, as the first warmth of orgasm broke into a succession of hard throbs. Leah bit down on the saliva-soaked gag across her mouth as her partner made a final deep thrust and held herself tightly pressed up against Leah's hips, squeezing them in her hands.

Then as Leah lay panting and shuddering out the last pangs of her pleasure, the girl behind her abruptly drew back and began ramming at her anew, hard and fast. The girl gave sharp, shrill grunts in time with her desperate thrusting. Leah tried at first to strain out something familiar about the voice, but was too quickly overwhelmed by a rapid and tightly clenching second peak to her orgasm. The sudden pleasure forced upon her was brief, but excruciating in its intensity. With her hands bound and her legs already trembling, she groaned and thrashed her face from side to side against the cushion to dissipate the sudden tension that gripped her body.

Once she had calmed herself, and felt the girl behind her draw gently out and step back, Leah turned her head to the side, and sensed immediately the air against one eyelid and the cheekbone just below it, on the right side of her face. She opened her right eye a sliver. The blind still covered it, mostly. She could feel the press of the tightly-tied cloth against her eyeball. But the edge of the band now lay just below the middle of her eye. She craned her neck up a little to look down through the sliver of light that had appeared at the bottom of her field of view.

Leah's eyes were watery with the tears of exertion. She blinked, and looked through a shimmering blur. She saw what must be the prone figure of Sophia beside her, idly writhing. Whether Sophia was still being pleasured or her partner too had withdrawn, Leah couldn't see. Sophia's silver hair sat heaped untidily about her head and shoulders, obscuring her face. Its glossy shimmer seemed unusually bright, and dazzled Leah with shifting glints of light as it caught the moisture in her eyes.

Was it finally the full light of the new day that she saw? Leah tried to blink a few more times, but her eyelid caught uncomfortably on the edge of the blindfold where it had rolled up over her eye, and threatened to roll it back down. She didn't feel anything like direct sunlight on her skin, which was damp with sweat. But then she might still be lying in the shade of the high walls, or shielded by the canopy of vines that she had seen above when she had entered with Lena. Too, the quality of the light, such as she could make it out, was different. Not as stark as daylight, gentler.

Leah craned her neck again to turn her head slowly towards the center of the altar and try to look out across it. When her blurred gaze passed over the surface of the stone on which she lay, she noted something curious. The silvery blue shimmer that she had thought was an artifact of Sophia's dyed hair was in fact all around her, and dazzled her as much now as it had when she had been looking at Sophia. There was a blue tinge to everything, a little like twilight, but a brighter, electric blue. It was like the light from a flame, and like fire it also flickered.

Distracted by her efforts to free her vision, and by the curious firelight, Leah was unsure whether she remembered even having heard the chant and the clapping that had so far heralded each change of partners. But she felt herself very abruptly pushed open by a new partner. Though this new girl made almost no sound, and did not even lay her hands on Leah's body before sliding into her, Leah could somehow sense already the movements and demeanor of a very different character behind her.

After the initial abrupt bump and slide past Leah's outer folds, the girl eased in extremely slowly. Even the more tender of Leah's earlier partners had taken her more swiftly than this. Leah felt herself slowly seeping with anticipatory wetness as the girl pushed on into her, until the girl's dick was gliding exquisitely smoothly over the skin of her pussy, with only the barest of friction. When the first thrust ceased and the tip of the girl's dick nudged up against the tight end of her cavity, a pair of hands at last came down gently on Leah's hips.