Sisterhood - Initiation Ch. 43

Story Info
The coven performs the rite of offering.
8.8k words
4.82
5.8k
7

Part 43 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lena pulled Leah by the arm and climbed on. The tunnel that they climbed through was unlit, and for the first few steps Leah relied on Lena's firm grip to steady herself as her eyesight and her balance adjusted. The steps were shallower and less worn than in the amphitheater, and the material felt more like clay or rough brick than stone. Then gradually the fading flicker of torchlight from behind gave way to a gentler natural light from ahead. Leah looked up and saw again a sliver of sky.

Lena's pace was steady, relentless. Leah imagined she could sense a certain apprehension in her companion's silence, and in the firm grip of her hand. She refrained from speaking. She felt that to say something would only break the spell of her own steadily mounting excitement. The patch of sky ahead loomed and became the shape of a doorway, and then suddenly, sooner than Leah had anticipated, they were stepping out into the outside.

She took an ostentatious deep breath of the cool air, exhilarated. It felt like more than a day ago that she had seen the surface of the Earth and walked in the open air. The last similar sensation that she could recall was walking with Ellen past the paneless windows of the courtyard gardens as they had made their way to the North Wing.

Here she stood in another garden, not unlike those she had seen in the inner courtyard of the Summer House. It was, as Julie had said, a walled garden. All around, a circular stone wall perhaps three or four meters high enclosed a patch of grass ringed by flowerbeds at the foot of the wall. From the flowerbeds sprouted the gnarly knobs of grapevines, and from these a thick latticework of vines and stalks wound its way up the walls and onto a grid of wooden beams that lay across the walled garden like a sparse ceiling, punctuated by gaps that bared the sky above.

Fresh out of the gloom of underground, the light seemed at first gloriously bright. But as Leah took in the scene in front of her she found herself looking at shapes and movements tinged a deep dark blue. The cool air and the chirp of birdsong heralded morning, but the light was still more night than day.

In the middle of the garden lay a monolithic block of stone, a squat cylinder in shape, several meters in diameter. An altar. It reached about as high as Leah's hips. At the center of the circular surface of the stone was a fist-sized depression, in which there glistened a small quantity of liquid, maybe oil. A little further out from the center there was a metal rail fixed into the stone. Finally, around the edge of the stone were strewn piles of plump cushions. Lying face down on the cushions, bent over the altar with their feet on the grass below, were several of the other girls, their hands gripping the metal rail and bound to it by a knotted scarf of cloth. Each girl's eyes were wrapped blindfold by a length of the same cloth, and another was tied around her face at the mouth, holding it gagged.

On the other side of the altar stood a robed figure. Leah recognized Lisa beneath the hood of the robe, her serene, smiling lips and dimpled cheeks. In front of Lisa, Sara stood naked, her pale skin tinged light blue in the twilight. Lisa was wrapping a length of cloth around Sara's head to bind her eyes.

Lena pulled Leah to the side and around the edge of the altar, guiding her to a space between two other girls. Leah stood with Caroline to her left and Sophia to her right. Caroline and Sophia lay still, blindfold like the rest, their heads turned to the side, and their chests heaving with the steady breaths they drew through their nostrils. Sophia looked small and delicate beside Caroline's broad, fleshy back.

Lena ushered Leah forward against the edge of the altar. Lisa tossed something to Lena, a ragged bundle. Leah felt Lena take hold of her from behind and she braced herself to be gagged and blindfolded. Lena clasped her arms around Leah's shoulders and craned her head round to kiss Leah on the cheek, just shy of her lips. "Thank you," Lena whispered.

Then as Leah turned to respond, Lena shushed her and slipped the bundle of cloth into Leah's mouth. Leah started, only half-prepared for the sensation of having her mouth stopped. Then she opened up as wide as she could to let Lena pat the ball of fabric neatly into place. It surprised her with its dampness. She felt the thin vapor of a weak alcohol wash into her lungs as she breathed in through her nose, and tasted a hint of sweet fruit. Wine. She pressed the dense bundle against the roof her mouth with her tongue to squeeze out a little more of its liquid, let it trickle down her throat. She became aware of a thirst that had gathered through the exertions and excitement of the arena, now tantalizingly half-quenched.

Another length of cloth was slipped around her face from behind, then pulled tightly across her open mouth and tied behind her head, pushing the wine-soaked clump in tight and stopping her up. She drew quick, anxious breaths, reassuring herself that she could still take in air through her nostrils.

"Okay?" Lena whispered.

Leah nodded.

Then another cloth loomed over from above and settled across her eyes. She was blindfold. Lena swept Leah's hair back out of her face as she tied the cloth into place. Leah held steady, waited until Lena's jerking movements had ceased, then cautiously lifted her eyelids, testing her vision beneath the blind. The fabric over her eyes was dense, and folded over, but it was also worn. She was not completely in darkness. Right in front of her eyes there was a sparse scattering of tiny points of light, and as she turned her head, their pattern shifted, hinting at vague silhouettes beyond, the altar, perhaps, and a moving figure.

The tight bind of the gag and the blindfold across her face was comforting, felt like being held secure. She was helpless, no longer had to look, to speak, or to think what to say or do. She was in the hands of the Sisterhood. Instinctively, Leah held out her arms, to test the space in front of her. She felt Lena take hold of her wrists and guide her carefully forward. Then Lena's hand at the small of her back, ushering her to bend over. She found the edge of the altar with the front of her legs, and bent slowly at the waist to lower herself. When the tips of her hanging breasts brushed the cushions laid on the altar, she let her weight ease forward and adjusted the angle of her spread legs to snuggle herself down, bent over.

She felt a hard nudge against her stomach, and recalled the jewel hanging from the gold chains in which she was dressed. She swept one hand under her body to adjust the chain about her waist until the jewel was at her side and no longer between her body and the cushion. Then she reached out above her head with both hands and found the metal rail.

"Good girl," Lena's voice purred softly at her ear. Slim hands took hold of hers and rearranged them, wrists crossed. Then came a final length of cloth, looping several times over and around both hands, her wrists, and the rail, before tying her grip in place.

Beneath her, close by her cheek, the stone of the altar still glowed with some of the stored heat of the previous day. The air, too, felt warm, now that she had adjusted to the contrast with the stuffy humidity of the underground. There was a clean freshness to the breaths she took in through her nostrils. The dew of dawn.

Unsure now what exactly was coming next, and how long she might still have to wait, Leah inched one foot out to her left. She found Caroline's ankle, and crossed hers over it, rubbing lightly. Beside her came a stifled murmur. When Leah had entered the garden, Caroline had already been bound and blindfolded, so she would perhaps not know who was at her side. Leah reached out her other leg at her right, and had to strain a little further before she found Sophia's foot. She wondered whether Sophia would welcome the contact. She seemed to offer no objection. Now Leah's legs were spread comfortably wide. She arched her back a little to push up her backside and expose her pussy more fully to the air. Bent over, and bared, she felt the first warm flush and moistening of visceral excitement.

At first, the wait was brief. A moment after locking ankles with Sophia, Leah heard the clatter of several pairs of high-heeled shoes on the stone stairway. Then came a ruffling and murmur, the sounds of shoes being removed and cast aside, followed by the soft pad of bare feet on the grass and a rustling of robes. But then came a long near-silence, beneath it the faint rush of breath from the girls lying around the altar. Leah twisted her head discreetly from side to side, not wishing to disturb the quiet tension she could sense all around her. She tried hard to listen. There was movement, and maybe at some point the indistinct purr of a throat being cleared. From time to time above, far off, a bird chirped.

Finally, there came a voice. High-pitched, musical, unmistakably Marianne's. With one ear pressed to the cushion beneath her head, Leah found the voice difficult to locate. Marianne was standing somewhere around the edge of the circular stone altar, quite nearby. And she was chanting something very like the incantation that Leah had first heard from her when they had met in bed in the testing chamber, and that she had heard again later from Lena.

Marianne was quickly joined by others taking up the same chant at different places. Ahead and at her back Leah heard the breathy hiss and gurgle of the Sisterhood's language, half spoken, half sung. She found it difficult to strain out the separate voices. Somewhere there was Anna, confident, womanly. Further away there was Lena. Their voices, and Marianne's, stood out. There were others, but although Leah couldn't pick and count them out, it sounded like somewhat fewer than seven, as if not all were singing along.

The last to join in was the voice that stood right behind where Leah knelt. Leah recognized it immediately, though she had heard it for the first time only shortly before, and it was speaking now the foreign syllables of the Sisterhood's language. Julie's accent had a curious nasality to it, and she seemed to belabor some of the more guttural sounds. Leah couldn't work out whether this was simple idiosyncrasy or was a sign that Julie spoke the language only poorly.

Julie's girlish sing-song might even have sounded funny, or cute, if it hadn't also immediately set Leah's pussy aflame with an urgent, sore throbbing. Leah's grip constricted around the metal rail and she felt on her palm the tactile memory of the shape of Julie's dick from when she had fondled it just before, on the stage of the amphitheater. It had felt warm and thick, and then it hadn't even been fully hard. She tried to imagine it inside her, and noticed as she did so that she was already faintly moaning through her gag.

There was a lull in the chant and then suddenly a single loud clap from several pairs of hands. One clap sounded out just behind the others, comically out of synchrony. An unknown voice hissed, just audible, "Miriam!" Miriam had been out of step. Despite the distracting swell of lust beginning to wrack her body, Leah couldn't help but feel sorry for the shy sister, and she imagined vividly the ire that Miriam had drawn from the others for her small mistake.

Following the clap, the chanting died down irregularly, some voices cutting out cleanly, others trailing off after. There was a quiet rustle and then with a jolt of excitement Leah felt warm hands on her hips. Fingers dug into the softness just above her backside and held her firmly in place as something hot, hard, and smooth nuzzled up against her pussy. Her skin bristled with pleasure and her mouth slowly filled with saliva as she released a gathering tension in a slow moan.

Julie's voice had been at her back just before, and Leah had sensed Julie's movements in faint brushes of air, but the firm prod at her opening confirmed it, that this was her new mistress who was about to enter her. Despite not having had it inside her before, Leah knew that it was the same dick she had held in her hand earlier while kneeling between Julie's legs. Above all it was the thickness of it that felt special. Other girls had already been thick enough to fill her, plug her up with a delicious snug tightness. But as Julie eased in, separating Leah's slippery lips, her pussy wasn't simply filled, it was stretched. Leah's opening gripped tight to Julie's shaft as it slid into her, smoothed by her eager wetness. Inside, the slight elastic give in the walls of her cavity was tested just perfectly to the point where the sensation remained pleasurable, but felt as if it might become painful were she filled any tighter.

Leah forgot for a moment the gag in her mouth and tried to say something, moan some words of encouragement, but had to content herself with a muted, drooling murmur. The gag had begun to soak with her own saliva and some was creeping out onto her lips.

Leah felt another, fuzzier prod somewhere deep inside herself as Julie's first slow thrust came to an end. The length of it filled her too, perhaps not quite as far as she could possibly be filled, it was hard to tell, but far enough to be deeply, warmly, satisfying. With the gag tight in her mouth, she felt held, comforted, as she had the couple of times before when she had taken two Sisterhood girls together in her mouth and in her pussy. Only her butthole remained to be filled. She could feel it pulsing freely with each shiver of pleasure that wracked her stuffed pussy. She tried to imagine taking another girl there now, with Julie already inside her. The thought sent a tremor of excitement up through her insides, even as she found with a twinge of irritation that she couldn't quite conjure the notion vividly enough to let it drive her fantasy.

Beneath her body, it felt as if the tight stretch on her opening also pulled bare the sensitive nub at the peak of her pussy, and put pressure on it from within. She rocked her hips gently to smother it against the soft cushion below. As she did so, she squeezed and tensed her muscles around Julie's hard shaft, wringing out each throb of satisfaction and driving it deeper up into herself. A sharp shiver of delight shot up her spine when she heard Julie's high-pitched voice groan in appreciation behind her.

Then Julie began to draw out again. She seemed at first to have some difficulty. Her hands came down on the small of Leah's back to steady herself, and she gave a shrill grunt and a twist of her hips as if having to unscrew herself from Leah's tight grip. Then after a first pinch of friction as her opening slid up off the base of Julie's dick, Leah felt her pussy tighten and squeeze it out, smoothly disgorging it along with a trickle of wetness. Leah pressed her face into the cushions as her body jolted in frustration. The ache of being unfilled was all the more unbearable because with her hands tied she was unable to satisfy the sudden urge to touch herself, clutch at her pussy or pinch herself on the breast. She could only writhe and wiggle her hips in the air as she felt herself pulsing empty.

Then with a groaning sigh of relief Leah felt Julie enter her again, quicker and with more force than the first time, almost roughly. She scrunched her eyes tightly shut beneath her blindfold and gave herself up to the hot bath of pleasure that spread quickly through her body as Julie took up a vigorous pounding.

As Julie's thick, hard dick rubbed deliciously back and forth past the stretched skin of her opening, Leah realized with a clash of delight and chagrin that her pleasure was already rushing to a climax. She didn't want to come yet, she wanted to savor her first time with her new mistress at least a little longer. She tried feebly to calm herself, to cease tensing and grasping at Julie with her pussy, but her efforts faltered and she found herself slumping forward and abandoning herself to a roiling, trembling orgasm that Julie seemed somehow to force out of her. A tiny well of tears soaked into the cloth of the blindfold across her eyelids as she hit her peak with a powerful throb, then Julie's movements ceased and she held herself deep inside, letting Leah's spasming pussy clench around her as it sated itself.

Leah's orgasm ebbed slowly away in tight pulses. A sense of the space around her crept back into her awareness after her brief abandonment to pleasure, and she noticed a trembling rub at her ankle. Caroline's leg was jerking stiffly, perhaps in the throes of her own climax. Leah tested Sophia cautiously, stroking her foot with her toes. Sophia seemed to twitch once, as if tickled, but then fell still. There was the sound of a muffled squeal, amid the blur of other groans and sighs from around the altar.

Marianne's voice called out again, this time clearly at her left. A single word, familiar-sounding. Leah strained to make it out but was momentarily distracted by the agonizing sensation of once again being unfilled. Julie drew out swiftly and without flourish, leaving Leah sore and pulsing, a cool moisture on her folds as they were exposed to the air.

There was another simultaneous clap. This time, no-one was out of step and the sound rang out cleanly from all around the altar. Leah heard Marianne's voice again, but now as a subdued moan of satisfaction from right behind her back as another hard dick pressed into her and pushed her open. The hot thrill of suddenly being filled again was mellowed by a certain relief upon feeling Marianne's slightly slimmer shaft, not stretching her quite as precariously as had Julie's. The shape of Marianne's dick inside her was a fond memory. Leah relished the way it seemed to fit her just right, pressing snugly against the walls of her pussy without straining.

She had for a moment forgotten that Marianne was Caroline's mistress. Caroline was at her left, and so Marianne had begun the rite standing there, just nearby, and had now moved one space onward after having just finished with Caroline. Leah felt a little ache of jealousy and tried hard to quash it. She was being given now an opportunity to prove herself once more, to show Marianne what she was missing, just how exquisite a pet Julie had robbed from her. Leah seized the chance and clamped down hard on Marianne's dick with the already aching muscles of her pussy, squeezing and wringing it as she pushed back and squirmed against Marianne's hips.

Marianne's prim, shrill voice gave a gasp and she brought her hands down on Leah's backside, held it firm, then launched into a powerful pounding just as Julie had. Marianne was rougher, more carefree, slamming into Leah from behind and rocking her body against the cushions. With her hands tied, and her body pinned by the weight of Marianne's big hips, Leah found she had little control over her own pleasure. With the top of her pussy pressed firmly into the cushion and rubbing hard in time with Marianne's rapid thrusts, Leah was again quickly overwhelmed by a rushing hot climax, her legs stiffening and trembling as she groaned herself over the edge.

Marianne lingered a little longer than Julie had, leaving Leah snugly filled and warm until her orgasm had faded to a periodic faint flutter. Leah wondered whether Marianne was indulging her. Or was she merely waiting for the other girls to finish, so that they could all move on? That seemed to be the nature of the rite, at least so far. Each of the Seven Sisters brought one girl to orgasm, then they all moved on, dancing their way around the altar.

Seven. Leah's shoulders shook with a shudder of excitement at the thought. Julie and Marianne had only been the first two, and already her pussy was deliciously hot and sensitive with the friction of repeated penetration.

With a heave, pressing down on Leah's hips to lift herself, Marianne withdrew, and stood. She called out again. Beneath the tight constriction of her gag, the corners of Leah's lips curled into a wry smile when she noted a brief, hoarse waver in Marianne's voice. Then came the simultaneous clap. Leah regretted not having paid more attention to the arrangement of girls on the altar, before she had been blindfolded. She remembered only Caroline at her left and Sophia at her right, along with Sara somewhere a bit further round.