Sisterhood Pt. 03

Story Info
Becky's training begins.
4.8k words
4.43
6.7k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Strings76
Strings76
27 Followers

When Becky woke the next day, she was still wearing her outfit from the previous evening. She unbuckled her cuffs and removed her dress. She thought about the previous evening about how much she had loved the humiliation, pain and being controlled. She looked at the clock, it was Nine Thirty am. She couldn't remember the last time she had slept in that late.

`Wow it really must have taken it out of me," she thought.

Once she had showered and dressed she entered the kitchen. Stacey was making a drink. Becky's face was beaming.

"Thanks Stace," Becky said

"Someone"s happy this morning" Stacey said.

Becky was still grinning.

"Let's have some breakfast and we can recap the evening,'' Stacey said.

Becky began and told how nervous she was being tied up and led through the park and streets but excited at the same time. She asked Stacey how she got round them not being on the invite list and how she was able to put her in the glass box.

Stacey told Becky about the deal she made with Mr White and how she was quite safe in the box as Stacey had the only key. She then went on and told how they had to join the guest list and the cost involved.

"That's a lot of money Stacey," Becky said with a frown on her face.

"Well as my slave you don't have to worry about that as you can't be invited," Stacey said.

"So if you don't go, I can't go?" Becky asked

"Perfect scenario isn't it Beck's," Stacey said laughing.

"But if you behave for me I'll take you again," Stacey continued

Becky gave her sister a playful scowl.

"So when can we go again?" Becky chirped. She was filling up with joy at the thought of returning to the club.

"We just have to wait for another invite," Stacey answered.

"But what about while we wait for another invite? It just seems so long," Becky complained

"Well I did promise to help you with this. And the safest place to do this would be at home," Stacey mulled over her Sister's concern.

"What if we do something tonight?" Stacey asked.

"Sure I guess," Becky was surprised. She was expecting Stacey to look out for her rather than actively participate.

"Ok keep the evening free and you can have your next lesson tonight,"

"Ok," Becky smiled.

The girls arranged to meet back at home later and went about their day. Stacey had to visit the Library for her University work but before she left the flat she went about getting the things she needed for that evening. It involved calling for a favour.

"Hello, Mr White?" Stacey asked down the phone.

"It's Miss Adams from last night," Stacey continued.

"Miss Adam so lovely to hear from you so soon, I'm so glad you have called I have some very exciting news for you," the Maitre D answered

Stacey hadn't got a chance to ask her favour before Mr White had run away with the conversation.

"Your application has been pre-approved and this year's bill has been paid in full. Isn't that wonderful?" Mr White chimed

"Paid in full?" Stacey quizzed down the phone.

"Yes one of our members gave you a glowing reference and settled your balance," Mr White said

"That's fantastic," Stacey said rather confused.

Stacey's puzzled expression turned to a grin when she remembered the girls were saving £1000 pounds.

"Mr White, I need a few items for this evening. I wonder if you know of somewhere that could help me out?" Stacey asked

"Why of course Miss Adams, as you can imagine we have lots of contacts in retail that supply us. Mr Stevens would be best. He's close by and will be more than happy to help. I'll send you his details," Replied Mr White

Stacey wished him goodbye and set off for the library while she awaited the details that Mr White had promised. It was mid afternoon by the time she had finished at the library. So she hopped in a taxi and a short ride later found herself arriving at a building in the middle of Town. It was a discrete building without any signage. Quite appropriate for their line of business.

"This better be the right place," Stacey mumbled to herself as she knocked on the door. Stacey could hear movement inside and eventually a Gentleman answered the door. He was of average height, maybe Five foot Nine to Five foot Ten. He was dark skinned but Stacey thought he may be of mixed descent. Stacey stared at his handsome features as he began to talk.

"Hi I'm Bradley Stevens, you must be Stacey," said the Gentleman.

"Oh Hi thanks for seeing me at short notice," Stacey replied.

"No problem at all, we usually do most of our sales online but Peter said you were in need of something urgently and we always like to help out. Is it for a Male or Female may I ask?" Brad enquired.

"Peter?, Oh you mean Mr White," Stacey deducted.

"She's female, we're new to the area and I haven't had a chance to move all my belongings yet," Stacey continued.

She was trying to hide the fact that she was new to BDSM and also that she was tying up her Sister!

"That's fantastic, let's go inside and we can see how we can help you," Brad replied.

Brad led Stacey through some doors into a warehouse. The room was filled with cages of all shapes and sizes. There were rows and rows of canes, whips, floggers and paddles. One corner of the room was dedicated to just clothes. And it had every type of restraint that you could imagine. As Stacey moved round the room she marvelled at the equipment.

"Do you have parties here?" Stacey pondered as she viewed the inventory.

"No not as a rule, some Doms like to try before they buy so they send their Slaves or submissive's over. It also comes in handy now and then to loan a Slave when new stock comes in to test it out," Brad watched to gauge Stacey's response to his comment.

"That's interesting," Stacey mulled his comment in her head as she thought about future plans for Becky.

"So Stacey shall we will head up to the office and I can get some details from you?" He guided Stacey through the rest of the building.

Up in the office Brad went through a range of products and offered Stacey advice on how best to use them.

"Do you have an idea of what you are looking for?" Brad asked.

"Well it has to be comfortable as she may be restrained for prolonged periods of time, restraints obviously are a must and possibly something for overnight," Stacey tried to think of everything she would need for the next 24 hours.

A short time later she had finalized her order and Brad had disappeared into the warehouse to collect it.

"I"ve found everything Stacey but the Leotard is an ex display model so if you want it I'll throw it in for free," Brad said as he returned to the office.

"That's brilliant. You've been so helpful Brad," Stacey answered.

"Well you're new around here and we all like to stick together. Plus if it leads to more business for me then everybodys a winner," Brad laughed.

Brad helped Stacey take her new purchases back to the entrance of the warehouse.

"Brad before I go, have we met before? You look really familiar," Stacey quizzed.

"I own the Fetish Lounge in town so you might have seen me in there," Brad was talking about the club from the night before.

"Yes that could be it" Stacey tried to recollect seeing his face in the club but couldn't be sure.

"Thanks for the business Stacey. Maybe next time you'll bring this submissive of yours". Brad grinned.

"I might take you up on that idea" Stacey answered.

After they both said their goodbyes Stacey headed home. Her mind drifted away towards her evening plans. Was she getting butterflies of her own?.

#

Becky was out of the shower and lying on the bed in her bathrobe daydreaming about the previous evening. The reality of participating in BDSM had been better than she had imagined. She felt her confidence boosted and thought about how she could lure Stacey into going deeper into her kinky games. Just then the door went.

"In here Stace," Becky shouted from the bedroom.

Stacey dropped a couple of her bags off in her own room before heading into Becky's bedroom.

"Hiya, you ready to get started?" Stacey asked.

"Ready when you are," Becky acknowledged.

"Ok take that bag and this one. I'll give you 20 minutes to get dry and dressed, I want your hair in a ponytail on top of the crown of your head and then come into the living room," Stacey gave out her instructions.

"Sure thing Sis, but before we get started can I request something?" Becky probed.

"What is it?" said Stacey.

"It seems a bit weird calling you Stacey while we do this. Maybe I should refer to you as something else?" Becky was getting excited about what the evening had in store.

"That's not a bad idea. Very well, last night in the club I used the name Miss Adams so while we play your games this is how you must address me. Any questions are to be answered with a Yes or No Miss Adams. Is that understood?" Stacey had always had more authority over Becky being older so she had no problem giving her instructions.

"Yes Miss Adams," Becky tried not to smile through her answer as Stacey left the room but she was secretly thrilled that her sister had fallen for this extra little kink. Becky dried off and quickly blow dried her hair and arranged it in a ponytail. She then opened the first bag to find a pair of Black opaque tights. She slid her legs in and hopped up and down to pull them up. She then went into the second bag to find a Black Leotard. It was made of a strange material. It felt like rubber but was strong like leather. She stepped into it and pulled the costume over her hips and large breasts. She slipped her arms in and pulled the zip up the back of the leotard as far as she could. Once she was in the outfit she noticed there were 2 pieces of material. They started at the neck at the front of the costume and went under the armpits before finishing at the back of the leotard just below Becky's Shoulder blades. Both sides were lined with a zipper which Becky couldn't figure out how to work. She looked at the clock, 22 minutes had passed since she received her instructions. She dived back into the bag to find it empty.

"Is that it?" she thought.

Becky was puzzled. She thought Stacey had a clear idea of what Becky wanted to do.

"I can see timekeeping isn't an issue for you in this BDSM lifestyle. I told you 20 minutes," Stacey scolded as Becky entered the living room.

"Sorry Miss Adams," Becky felt her submissiveness kicking in.

"Turn around and put your arms behind your back. Grab your opposite elbows with each hand," stacey instructions were clear and concise.

Becky complied. She was about to learn how the extra material worked on the leotard. Stacey Began by pulling the zipper of the leotard all the way up to Becky's neck. She then spun Becky round to face her. She took the flaps of material at the front of the costume and pulled them up and over Becky's shoulders pushing her arms backwards and closer together. She then went round the back and pulled the flaps over Becky's arms. Pulling the second zipper up over Becky's arms the extra material came together to create a sheath or armbinder keeping Becky's arms folded behind her. Stacey laughed as she viewed her cocooned sister. Becky tried to wriggle but it was pointless. Stacey dived into one of her other shopping bags to retrieve a small collar. She buckled it snuggly round Becky's neck and then attached it to the zipper on the armbinder using a small clip.

"There, We don't want the Arm binder from coming open. We know how you like to struggle little Sis," Stacey scoffed.

"Very funny," her sister replied.

"Oh, we're in a bratty mood tonight are we? Well you have already earned one punishment for timekeeping. Shall we go for two?" Stacey continued her ridicule.

"No Miss Adams," Becky meekly replied.

"Good then lets carry on," Stacey sat down on the settee.

"Bring me that bag over from the corner," Stacey ordered.

Becky looked at the bag. Then back to her dominant Sister.

"How Miss Adams,?" Becky questioned.

"Becky, I'm sure even a dumb air head like you can figure it out, do I have explain everything for you?" Stacey sighed.

"Becky felt put in her place by the put down and flushed with embarrassment. She went to the bag and tried to lift it with her teeth. That didn't work so used her feet to slide it over to her sister.

"Squat in front of me but stay on your feet," Stacey instructed.

She pulled out the next item as her sister wobbled around in a squatting position. It was a leather hood. Stacey slipped it over Becky's head. The hood covered her eyes and nose with only her mouth left exposed. There was a hole in the top of the hood that Stacey pulled Becky's ponytail through. The hood had a full neck piece and it zipped shut all the way down the back of Beckys head making the hood nice and secure. It was another item Becky had no chance of removing.

Becky hoped she wouldn't have to wear a gag. She now had no way of breathing through her nose.

"That feels weird being hooded. I wasn't expecting that," Becky tried to strike up small talk with her sister.

"Becky be quiet. If I want to hear your opinion I'll ask for it. Is that clear?" Stacey reprimanded.

"Yes Miss Adams," Becky was starting to feel like she was back in school.

Stacey stood up and started to empty the remaining contents of the bag onto the dining table. After Mr White's good news earlier on the day she had decided to splash out on toys for Becky. She surveyed the table, pleased at what her £500 pounds had brought her. She didn't intend to use them all tonight but she took the time to view them while her sister fidgeted in her squat position.

Stacey moved onto the next stage and instructed Becky to lie down on the floor on her side. Grabbing two items from the table Stacey bent down next to her sister. They were a set of thigh to ankle restraints. The first was strapped around Becky's right thigh and then the next one to her right ankle, Stacey then clipped them together keeping Becky's leg in a bent position. Stacey then repeated the process with Becky's left leg. Becky was letting herself go in the moment of being tied up. Not knowing what was going to happen started to make her heart race. Her legs were now trapped and had left her pretty immobile. She squirmed and rolled on the floor completely helpless.

"Here I am looking after you again. Just like when you were a child. I'm going to get changed. Try not to get into any trouble. Remote is on the chair if you want to put the T.V on" Stacey laughed as she left the living room.

Becky was left to her predicament. She carried on rolling and wriggling. She enjoyed struggling as it turned her on even more. Even though it proved pointless. The hood she was wearing was very tight and form fitting. She tried rubbing her head on the floor to lift the eye and nosepiece up so she could see but it didn't work. She thought about calling out to Stacey but thought it might earn her further punishment. She decided to lay silent. Her thoughts turned to Stacey's trash talk and how much she enjoyed it. Hopefully there would be more to come.

#

Stacey showered as quickly as possible. She didn't want to leave Becky alone for too long. She looked through her draws for something to wear. Then it dawned on her that she was missing a trick. She was in complete control of the evening and Becky couldn't see anything that was going on. She walked back into the living room naked. No more worrying about locking the bathroom door or not being comfortable in her own flat she thought. She looked at Becky and started to think about the fun she could have.

Returning to her bedroom she slipped on a pair of Black silk stockings and shiny Red Stilettos. She felt silly and giggled to herself. She wondered what Becky would think if she could see her. Stacey was revelling in the control she had over her sister and their apartment. She went back to the living room and stood over her sister. She let her shoe slip off her foot and rubbed Becky's face with her stockinged feet. Becky tried to move away from the offending foot. Stacey laughed but decided to move on with the evening. Slipping her shoe back on she went to the kitchen and filled up a Two litre bottle of water.

"Time for your punishment Becky," Stacey instructed.

"Wait, what punishment?" Becky answered as she tried to listen where Stacey's voice was coming from.

Stacey walked over to Becky and twisted her round. She lifted Becky upright onto her knees by pulling her up by her ponytail.

"Argh, fuck I want some hair left," Becky complained

"What you want is that dirty mouth of yours filling shut," Stacey said as she held onto Becky's hair.

"Drink this, and don't spill any on my floor," Stacey ordered as she put the bottle to Beckys lips.

Becky gulped the water down as fast as she could trying to keep pace with Stacey tilting the bottle.

"COME ON DUMBO, drink faster," Stacey demanded.

Becky was half way down the water and her jaw was aching. She tried to pull away from the bottle.

"NO, you have to finish it all," Stacey prevented Becky from moving.

She held her little sister in place until the water was all gone and then lowered her back onto her side again by her hair. Becky gasped to get her breath back as she lay on the floor. Her ponytail had worked loose so Stacey pulled it tight causing another gasp of pain from Becky.

Stacey thought about how it looked forcing her sister to drink while she was dressed in just stockings and heels. She looked at the clock. It was 8:30pm. She decided to order food. She did it online so Becky didn't wouldn't know it had been ordered.

The takeaway would be 30 minutes. While she had time to kill she took one of the shopping bags and headed to Becky's room to make some adjustments. She had just about finished when there was a knock at the door.

Stacey surveyed Becky's room. That will be a nice surprise for her later, Stacey thought as she threw on a gown to answer the door.

In the living room Becky was in a panic. She heard the door knock.

"No, who can that be? What's Stacey got planned for me?" Becky thought.

She could hear voices in the hallway but her hood covered her ears so she couldn't make out what was being said. She started to struggle and writhe against her restraints again.

Stacey had dumped the dressing gown and returned with the food. She walked in as Becky struggled on the floor.

"Too late for that little Sis," Stacey bent down and patted Becky on the head.

The noise vibrated through the leather hood and around Becky's head. Becky's nostrils were blocked by her hood so she didn't pick up on the smell of the food.

"Are you hungry Becky," Stacey asked

"Yes Miss Adams," the question had made Becky's stomach rumble.

"Good there was some leftovers in the food waste bin that will be suitable for you. I'll see what I can salvage," Stacey sniggered.

"Please No, I'm not that hungry after all Miss Adams," Becky stressed.

Becky could hear Stacey messing with bins. Her mind was in overload. She was panicking about Stacey force feeding her the slops out of the waste bin.

"What if the person who knocked on the door helps Stacey, I wouldn't stand a chance," Becky thought.

Stacey was chuckling as she gave the bin a rustle for effect. She plated up Becky's Chinese. She had chosen Beckys favourite from the menu.

"Come on time to eat your scraps. There are a couple of pieces with mould on but you will be fine," Stacey rolled Becky on her side and offered the spoon to her mouth.

Becky was frantic. She clasped her mouth shut, unable to do anything else.

Stacey was trying not to laugh.

"Please Mistress I can't," Becky squealed.

"Your going to eat every last mouthful. I didn't rummage through the bin for you to turn your nose up at it. If you're a good girl I'll get your dessert out the fridge rather than the waste bin," Stacey pinned Becky down and forced her mouth open. She popped the food in and pushed her mouth shut. She waited for Beckys reaction.

Strings76
Strings76
27 Followers
12