Sisterhood Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky kept her jaw still. Refusing to chew on the stale scraps. But then she felt that the food was warm. Her taste buds picked up that it was Chinese. She chewed the mouthful and swallowed it down.

"Wait was that a delivery driver at the door?" Becky's heart was pounding as she breathed a sigh of relief.

Stacey laughed.

"Are we still alone?" Becky quizzed further.

"Of course we are," Stacey laughed harder.

"Now hurry up and eat because mine is getting cold," Stacey fed Becky the rest of her meal.

Once Becky had finished Stacey left her on the floor to go and eat her own tea. Becky had got a bit of food up her face from being blindfolded but she was going to have to wait before she was cleaned up.

Stacey finished her Chinese and took a sip from her wine glass.

"Right time to get you ready for bed," She went over and sat Becky upright on her knees.

"What time is it Miss Adams?" Becky asked

"It's bedtime for you little one," Stacey left Becky wondering how long she had been in her bonds and hood for.

"Come on then. Off we go" Stacey took up the slack on Becky's ponytail and started to walk her sister by her hair.

Becky wobbled on her knees as she struggled to walk on them. The floor was hard and made it harsh on her knees. Stacey kept Becky balanced as she moved.

"Owe fuck that hurts," Becky complained as her knees took each step.

"Don't be a baby, you're only going 10 yards to the next room," was Stacey's dismissive reply.

#

Once in the bedroom Stacey unzipped the sheath and released Becky's arms. Becky massaged them as the blood started circulating in them again.

"I'll leave you to sort the rest out. You can dress yourself can't you?" Stacey dashed to her own bedroom and slipped a dress on.

Returning to Becky's room she found her sister still in her hood and trying to unbuckle her ankle and thigh straps. Becky wasn't rushing, she was just glad to be free after a fun evening. Stacey unzipped her hood as Becky unbuckled her leg restraints. Becky's eyes squinted for a moment. Eventually they came into focus and Becky noticed something on the bed. It was covered in restraints that were fitted tightly to the bed. It was clearly designed for somebody to sleep while strapped down.

Becky was shocked.

"You didn't think the evening was over already did you?" Stacey exclaimed.

"I'm going in there all night Miss Adams?" Becky asked.

"Yes strapped up all night long," Stacey smirked.

"But Miss Adams, what if I need to pee," Becky was just filling up with more and more questions.

"Well you will be wearing these" Stacey handed Becky a pair of Tena lady pants.

"I'm not wearing those," Becky laughed as she broke character.

"Oh yes you are because in a few hours time when that Two litres of water passes through you I'm not getting up to undo your straps. So you can either wear them or piss the bed," Stacey mocked.

Becky resigned herself to her fate.

"Get yourself ready and you can have 30 minutes before you go to bed," Stacey left Becky to get ready.

Becky pulled out a pair of pyjamas and quickly changed. She thought about the diaper pants and decided to put them on.

Stacey was waiting as Becky returned to the living room.

"Are they on?" Stacey demanded.

"Yes Miss Adams," Becky felt humiliated.

"Show me," Stacey insisted.

Becky reluctantly pulled the back of her pyjamas down to reveal the Diaper.

Stacey laughed.

"Right, as promised you can watch T.V for half an hour. Kneel on the floor and put your hands on your head," Stacey saw another flush of shame was washing over her sister.

Becky complied and sat there on her knees with her hands remaining firmly on her head. She occasionally glanced round at her sister who was on the settee with a glass of wine.

"Does the baby want a drink? You can go and make yourself a hot chocolate. Do not touch the wine," Stacey ordered

Becky got up to go to the kitchen.

"Excuse me, what do you say?" Stacey snapped.

"Thank you Miss Adams," Becky slowly walked to the kitchen. She used it as a chance to stall before her inevitable fate of being strapped in for the night.

Becky was finishing her chocolate as Stacey began getting impatient to put Becky to bed.

"Come on that's long enough," Stacey took Becky by the arm and led her to her bed.

"Lie flat on your back," Stacey instructed.

Becky climbed on the bed. She was secretly excited at what was going to happen. She looked at the straps. They were like those used in a medical institute. Becky lay on top of them and Stacey started strapping her in. First was one round her waist. Then followed by a large chest strap. Stacey then put Becky's arms down by her side and closed the straps around both of Becky's wrists and biceps. Next came a strap round each thigh and one for each ankle. There was another set of straps that wrapped around her shins. This was followed by two straps that came diwn over her shoulders that attached to the waist strap. And finally a strap that came up and between her crotch and joined the straps on her waist. All the straps were tightly fitted. Becky couldn't move an inch.

"Oh one last thing before I go," Stacey reached down and retrieved the hood off the floor.

She fed Beckys ponytail back through and pulled the hood back over Becky's head. She then pulled the zip down securing it in place. Stacey finished by securing furthervstraps around Becky's Head and under her chin. Becky couldn't even turn her head.

"Please, I don't need the hood and head restraints. I'll be good Miss Adams" Becky pleaded.

"I know you will because if you're not I'll leave you like this for the next Twenty Four hours," Stacey warned.

"I'm sorry Miss Adams," Becky begged.

"But right now that is the least of your worries" Stacey said as she pulled Beckys pyjama top up.

She started tickling her sister.

"Argh, you bitch stop. I'm going to wet myself," Becky screamed.

"That's ok you have your diaper," Stacey continued her assault.

Stacey stopped short of making Becky pee herself.

"I need the toilet. Let me out" cried Becky.

"Goodnight Rebecca. Not another peep from you tonight. Do you understand?" Stacey demanded.

"Please don't leave me Miss Adams" Becky pleaded.

"Rebecca," Stacey repeated.

"Yes Miss Adams;" Becky murmured

She was completely defeated. She just lay there like an obedient slave not even attempting to test her bonds.

Stacey kissed Becky on the cheek and whispered in her ear.

"I won't forget that bitch comment slave."

She turned the light off and returned to the living room. She stripped back down to her stockings and heels and lay on the sofa while she marvelled at a job well done.

12