Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 05

Story Info
Katharina and her roommates dress for the ball.
5.2k words
4.69
3.2k
4

Part 5 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she entered the main room, she found her two roommates much as she had left them, Ivy topless in her tight jeans, Lia still completely naked, each reclined on her bed.

Lia was talking, "... that totally is what everyone says."

"What does everybody say?" Katharina asked, seeing an opportunity to enter whatever conversation the other two had been having.

"Hi Katja," Ivy looked up.

"Ivy's lips," Lia grinned.

Ivy rolled her eyes, "My 'dick-sucking lips', apparently."

Katharina laughed. Ivy did have very lovely, soft lips. "Well, I see you two have made great progress getting ready."

Lia sat up and shuffled to the edge of her bed, "Yeah, come on Ivy. We're going to be late."

"So are you planning on dancing naked or what?" Ivy replied.

"That would be kind of cool," Lia giggled, "Imagine it, just dancing around the Great Hall with your junk out the whole time."

Katharina walked over to her wardrobe and hung up her dressing gown, "Can we at least try and make it to the welcome address?"

"The welcome address," Lia groaned.

Ivy nodded, rolling her eyes again, "You want to listen to Marianne bitching on about how amazing she is, yet again?"

"Come on," Katharina laughed, "She doesn't do that. And it's interesting to learn about how they organize it all."

Ivy stood up on the bed and put her hands on her hips. She tossed her hair theatrically and put on a caricature of Marianne's musical, high-pitched voice, "Dear Sisters, welcome. Please let us begin by offering a silent prayer of devotion to my enormous fat ass."

Lia fell back onto her bed with a loud shriek of laughter, "Ivy!"

Katharina recalled Vera's request, "Oh actually Lia, I guess you might get to skip the welcome address."

Lia sat up, "Huh? Why?"

"Miss Vera said she wanted to see you. You're supposed to go up to her rooms as soon as you're ready."

"What for?"

"Oh wow I wonder Lia. Let me guess," Ivy drawled. She held her fist in front of her open mouth and pushed her tongue against the inside of her cheek.

"What, you think...?" Lia's eyes widened.

"No," said Katharina. She pulled the towel from her head and scuffed it against her scalp to finish drying her hair, "Or I don't know, no idea. She didn't say."

"Oh right. Well, okay," Lia stood up and skipped over to her wardrobe. She pulled out two short dresses on coathangers.

"Feeling suddenly motivated to get ready quickly, are we?" Ivy smirked.

"Shut up!" Lia giggled. She flung one dress back into the wardrobe and pulled the other off the coathanger, a thin earthy brown summer dress with shoulder straps. She threw it up over her head and arms and it fell airily over her slim figure, "So... Wait, she wanted to see me right now, you mean?"

"Yeah, I think so," said Katharina, "She said as soon as you're ready."

"Lia," Ivy snorted with laughter, bouncing on her bed, "You're getting hard!"

Katharina looked down to where the hem of Lia's short dress lay draped in silky folds over the shaft of her jutting dick. "Oh," Katharina stifled a laugh of her own, "I guess you should probably put some shorts on already. I don't know, but you might have to go straight down to the ball after."

"Oh. Right," Lia looked down at herself.

"So our three-hour porn marathon this afternoon wasn't enough to cool you off, huh?" Ivy grinned.

"We didn't!" Lia cried. She pulled a pair of tight black shorts out of her wardrobe and lifted one leg to stagger into them, "Katja, she's joking. It was just some camgirls. Ivy was watching some camgirls."

"Well, Vera will probably drain you again anyway," Ivy continued, "So you'll be fine by the time you get to the ball."

"Oh, mm-hm-hmm," Lia whimpered. She took a careful hold of her dick, huffing out a series of quiet gasps as if touching something very hot. She grimaced as she bent it back and tucked it into her shorts, then she pulled them firmly up and smoothed down the front of her dress.

"Don't dawdle," said Katharina, mindful of how easily Lia could get distracted, "Please. Go straight up to see her, okay?"

"Okay, okay," Lia waved as she pranced over to slip into a pair of flat shoes by the door, "Alright, see you two later then, I guess."

"Have fun," Ivy waved. Then once Lia had slipped out and after a moment's silence had passed, she bounced down to sit on the edge of the bed and turned to Katharina, "So what does Vera actually want her for?"

"I don't know," Katharina replied, turning to look into her wardrobe, "She honestly didn't say."

Katharina heard Ivy bounce down off the bed, "She's gonna fuck her, for sure."

"Hmm, I don't know," Katharina tried to sound non-committal. She made a show of rummaging among her shelves of clothing to keep her face from Ivy. It was easier simply to let Ivy think what she liked. Katharina knew that her own judgment might be somewhat colored by her simmering infatuation with Miss Vera, but she felt fairly sure that Vera did not simply want to use Lia for sex. Vera just wasn't one of those senior girls who did that. And there was something about what Vera had said. She had asked Katharina's opinion on which girl was more attractive, which seemed a curious thing to do.

"Oh. Sorry," said Ivy. Her tone sank from the exuberant, brash taunt she seemed most often to affect when Lia was around, became more earnest, "Touchy subject, maybe?"

"No, it's not," Katharina frowned. She turned from her directionless rummaging to face Ivy. "So, are we going to get ready?"

Ivy was sitting at the edge of her bed. She sprang up onto her toes and danced from one foot to the other, "Yes! Katja, can you believe it? This is it, the Summer Ball. Holy Goddess I am so excited!"

"I know." Katharina always found it difficult to match Ivy's exuberance, and then usually felt guilty for not matching it, as if she were letting Ivy down or snubbing her somehow by not responding to her effusiveness in kind. Quietly, Katharina did feel excited about the Summer Ball, though. Very excited, and more than a little nervous. She looked at Ivy standing topless, her jeans sitting tight around her slim hips, "So, what are you going to wear?"

"Yeah, you're right," Ivy sighed, "We should get dressed and get going, I guess." She skipped forward and landed on her tiptoes just in front of Katharina, then to Katharina's surprise, put her arm about Katharina's waist, "So Katja, have you been practicing your dancing?"

The button of Ivy's jeans, a cool metal bump, pressed against Katharina's bare thigh. "Uh, no," Katharina replied, "Have you?"

"Lia and me got some practice in a couple of times, yeah," Ivy's arm curled round a little tighter at the base of Katharina's back, and her other hand slid up Katharina's arm to her shoulder, "It's kind of important. It's a ball, after all."

"Sure," Katharina replied absently. A swell of warmth was sinking down from inside her body and slowly filling her dick. She could tell that it was pulsing as it gradually stiffened. She tried to ignore it, and willed herself to relax. Rooming with two other girls, it was inevitable that they would see her get hard from time to time, and she had more or less reconciled herself to the experience as an unfortunate fact of life. But now Ivy was standing right in front of her. Ivy topless and Katharina naked. And Ivy's bare skin was pressed lightly against hers, at her stomach, and on her arms.

"Just remember the holds," Ivy squeezed Katharina on the shoulder, "If you get the hold right at the beginning, then the rest is much easier, you can keep your partner close and just sweep them along with you."

As Ivy spoke, Katharina felt the hand that was at her back retreat and snake round to her hips, where it suddenly took a gentle hold of her rising dick.

"Uh, Ivy," Katharina grunted, trying not to look down, "I don't think that's part of any of the dance holds we learned."

"Whoa," Ivy giggled, "Your dick is getting properly hard already."

"Because you're touching it!" Katharina cried in exasperation.

Ivy let go and stepped back. A tentative flush of relief swept through Katharina's body. Muscles in her back and shoulders that she had been unaware she was holding tensed now relaxed.

"Sorry," the last trace of an exuberant grin faded from Ivy's face as she looked up at Katharina, "Just messing with you. Getting you motivated. But seriously though, we need to let off a bit of steam before we head down there. There's no way you can get dressed with that going on," she glanced down at Katharina's almost fully risen erection.

"I guess not," Katharina frowned, "Thanks to you."

"You're welcome," Ivy grinned. She bounded over to the low dresser beside her bed, sat down and flipped open a small laptop computer, "So, let's quickly get sorted out with some inspiration and then we can get going."

"Inspiration?" said Katharina warily.

"There's this absolutely, painfully hot camgirl," Ivy enthused. She shuffled along the edge of the bed, setting the laptop on her knees, and patted the cover beside her, "She'll probably be naked by now."

Katharina stayed put, still standing in front of her open wardrobe, "Ivy, come on, the welcome address."

Ivy glanced at a corner of the screen as she tapped a quick sequence on the keyboard, "There's time. We can be quick."

"I don't know Ivy, just for the record, this is a little bit weird," Katharina concentrated on not looking either at Ivy or at her computer screen. It felt as if her dick might slowly be starting to soften. "I mean, you go ahead if you like, I really don't mind or anything."

"Katja," Ivy raised one finger and wagged it in the air, smiling, "Miss Vera even said we should do it. To, you know, help avoid awkwardness later, while dancing and stuff. And you want to be a good girl and do what she says, right?"

Katharina thought back to the few pep talks Vera had given them and some other novice girls in the days leading up to the ball. She remembered the spirit of the advice somewhat differently. "I think she said that some girls might find that it helps, if they feel they can't control themselves."

"Yeah, well, we are those girls," Ivy laughed. She patted the bed again.

Twice, Katharina had happened to walk into the room during one of Ivy's and Lia's porn viewing sessions. She found the idea of enjoying pornography as a social activity deeply awkward, and had on both occasions affected ignorance and walked out again as soon as possible. Nonetheless, she had to acknowledge a certain curiosity about it. Not so much about the pornography itself, but curiosity about what particular things or types of girls Ivy and Lia found most exciting.

With a sigh of resignation, Katharina went over to join Ivy. Ivy shuffled over. Katharina sat down and spread her legs, her dick sticking up in front of her. The sheets of the bed were faintly warm where Ivy had been sitting a moment before. "Okay, so who's this girl?"

Ivy tapped the mousepad and a window flashed up, "Oh wow. Show's already started."

Katharina peered over cautiously, preparing an expression of indifference even before she looked. Framed by the on-screen paraphernalia of a live streaming site, there was a view of the body of a tanned, full-figured girl. The girl was kneeling with her back to the camera, which appeared to be placed on the floor. Immediately in front of the camera were the crinkly and slightly dirty soles of her feet. The girl's buttocks were perched on the heels of her feet and spread apart, baring both her butthole and her pussy.

Ivy turned to Katharina, "Hot, no?"

"Uh, she is quite... beautiful, yes," Katharina replied, aware of a feeble tremor in her voice. The girl was quite lovely, at least as far as Katharina could tell. But her face was hidden from view.

"Okay, come on," Ivy leaned over the space between her bed and Lia's, and set the laptop down at the edge of Lia's bed. Then she leaned back and began unbuttoning her jeans.

Katharina remained where she was. She looked over at the screen, as much to avoid looking at Ivy as to enjoy the sight of the camgirl's naked behind. The girl's hand appeared, reaching behind her back to position a thick pink dildo on the floor underneath her. She sat slowly backwards and guided the dildo towards her pussy, which slid down onto it with a halting friction that made Katharina wince.

"You're not so much into this, are you?" Ivy had her dick in her hand and was tugging it free of her jeans, looking up at Katharina.

Despite the awkwardness, Katharina found herself not wanting to offend Ivy. Ivy might simply be trying to rile or tease her, but it occurred to Katharina that in her own particular boisterous way Ivy might also genuinely be trying to help her prepare for the ball.

"Oh no, she's nice. I mean, I like hot girls, who doesn't?" Katharina said, "I guess it just feels a bit, you know, impersonal, just staring at her ass like that, without seeing her face."

"Huh," Ivy seemed intrigued, "So what sort of stuff do you like? What do you do when you jerk off?"

Katharina couldn't think of a sufficiently plausible face-saving answer. So she decided she might as well be honest. "When..." she found she also couldn't quite bring herself to say 'jerk off', "When... Well I just think of some hot idea, I suppose. Imagination. I imagine a hot girl I know, but also some exciting new thing she's doing, or a situation."

"Like...?"

"Or it could be a physical feature or just some small detail. Anything, really," Katharina continued, "The main thing is it just has to be new. Something I've never thought of before."

"Give me an example," Ivy looked earnestly excited to hear what Katharina might say, "What was the last hot new thing you thought of?"

Despite herself, Katharina felt a little of Ivy's excitement rubbing off onto her. It felt somehow empowering, to be handing out some small revelation, something that might make Ivy think of her differently. She thought back to when she had pleasured herself briefly in the showers, just before. What had been her winning idea then? No, she couldn't share that one. But one of the runner-up ideas that she had discarded, maybe.

"Louise," Katharina said, "That girl with the... the big tits, who runs the bar."

"Oh yeah," Ivy nodded. She lay back on the bed. "She is hot."

"Well, her. But in her volleyball outfit. I don't know if you've seen it."

"I have," Ivy groaned.

"And, um, well, her giving a... a titfuck with her volleyball top rolled up a bit, you know, so it holds her tits squashed tight together and you can get it between them from underneath."

"Uhuh. Go on."

Katharina glanced to her side and saw Ivy's slim hand stroking up and down as she tugged on herself.

"Um, and so the way they just wobble and sort of squish while she works them up and down on it."

"Uhh yeah. Katja, you're really good at this. You should, like, make recordings of you recounting your fantasies or something."

Katharina giggled, warming to Ivy's praise. She could feel her own dick now close to fully risen. She put her hand around it, just held it for comfort, and savored the warmth of her palm against the shaft. "So she's lifting and squashing and rubbing her big fat tits up and down your dick," she went on.

"Wait," Ivy paused, "Mine? Or yours?"

"I mean just 'yours' in general, like whoever the fantasy is for, it doesn't matter."

"Oh, okay, I get it," Ivy slowly resumed stroking herself.

"And then..." Katharina had to pause to think. That was about as far as she had got with the fantasy herself. But she wanted to give Ivy some more. "And then she bends her head down and you shove it up between those monster tits and right into her mouth."

"Uhh yeah!" Ivy groaned loudly, "Louise you big, horny tit monster, slurp on that fucking dick!"

Katharina put her free hand to her mouth to silence a sudden giddy laugh.

Ivy was pumping herself faster. She grunted out the words through gritted teeth, "Yeah, she loves it, and she's all like 'Oh yes Katja! Om nyomh nyumh! Fuck my bouncing sacks of titmeat with your delicious giant dick!'"

Katharina shuffled discreetly to one side to move herself a little further away from Ivy. Then she lay back. She pulled down on her dick, stretching it taut and savoring a tight throb of excitement. "Yeah. And she loves sucking it so much, she's drooling and her drool dribbles down into her cleavage and it's all slippery and it feels really good."

"Wait. One moment," Ivy sat up abruptly and leaned over to Lia's bed. She fetched a pink flannel dressing gown and the towel Lia had earlier discarded. She tossed the towel to Katharina, "Here. For cleanup. Don't want to have to shower again."

"Uh, thanks," Katharina caught the towel and held it against her stomach, "Lia won't mind that you've used her dressing gown for... er, cleanup?"

"Mind?" Ivy snorted laughter, "She won't even fucking notice. Now come on, more of the Louise thing, it's really hot. Or do you want to do a new one?"

Katharina looked up a the ceiling. She felt the bed beside her shift as Ivy lay back down. It felt as if Ivy were lying just slightly closer than she had been. "Well," Katharina pondered, "Is there some other girl you like? Do you have a favorite fantasy or something?"

"Mmm. Oh wow, so many," Ivy was still idly jerking herself, "Maybe... lemme see... Ellen. Yeah. The brunette with the glasses and the pointy tits, you know her?"

Katharina knew Ellen. She wasn't the most strikingly attractive girl at the Summer House, but she was a cute sort of pretty. She was dazzlingly confident, flirtatious. And she did have really lovely full, pointy breasts. "Ellen, okay. So let's see... It's a hot day, and she's in the garden, sunbathing."

"Ohh yeah, good idea Ellen," Ivy's jerking quickened, "Get a nice tan on those beauties. Warm your hot pussy in the sun like a good horny girl."

Katharina began a slow stroking motion, holding her pleasure idle while she savored the image of Ellen sunbathing, the sun shining warm on her naked pussy. It was a good one, maybe a winner. "Yes, good. And she has her bikini top on, just a skimpy string one. But she's bottomless, and she has her legs spread wide, and she's loving the feeling of the sun on her parts. And then when you walk over, she's already dripping wet. You can see it."

"Oh fuck Katja yes, you are such a pervert," Ivy moaned, "Yeah, and then she's like 'Oh Katja, thank fuck you're here, I'm so fucking wet I need a dick in me right now! I command you to fuck me.'"

Katharina carefully pulled the towel down over her dick and draped it up as far as her chest, covering herself. She tucked one corner of it between her legs, where it tickled at her balls as she quickened her stroking. "And then when you don't obey her, she just grabs you and throws you down on her sunbathing towel and leaps on top and you slide straight in she's so wet, and then she rides you hard until she's coming and coming again and again."

"Yeah and her tits are totally flying all over the place," Ivy paused, "Oh no wait, is she still wearing her bikini top?"

"No, she's taken it off. Or no, better, she's riding you so hard her tits have just flopped out of it."

"Oh yeah, Ellen, fuck!" Ivy's breathless grunting sounded like she might be near her climax, "And she's moaning and shouting, 'Katja! Ohh yeah Katja, fuck me with your giant dick! Harder! Fuck! Yeahh... Katjaaa!'"

Katharina stole a quick glance to the side and saw Ivy's face contort as the rapid tugging motion beneath the bunched-up dressing gown abruptly ceased and her body stiffened. Ivy's eyes were scrunched closed, somewhat to Katharina's relief.

Katharina found she wasn't quite ready herself. But the prospect of having to finish off while Ivy was already recovered and cleaning up was distinctly uncomfortable. So she looked back up to the ceiling, stroking hard and tensing her body to force herself to orgasm as quickly as possible. She focused on the image of Ellen bouncing above her, moaning with abandon, her bikini top in disarray and her glasses askew. With a last hard thrust of her hips, Katharina's climax came, slightly unsatisfying for having been rushed but still a welcome relief. She felt warm jets of liquid pour out onto her chest and against the towel, then she lay there for a moment catching her breath and waited for her spurting to cease.

12