Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though she could not see it, Katharina could feel the pink blotching on her face and chest that always followed exertion. It announced itself as a prickling warmth on her skin. She let go of her slowly deflating dick and swept the towel carefully down her torso, pressing firmly to gather up as much of her cum as she could with the first sweep.

She felt movement beside her and heard the faint gasps of breath as Ivy began to clean herself up. Katharina couldn't bring herself to look across at Ivy yet. Instead, she sat up and looked ahead. In front of her on the opposite bed Ivy's laptop screen still displayed the now oiled-up bare behind of the performer, slowly bouncing itself on the dildo. Katharina felt a viscous trickle between her breasts. She bunched up the towel, burying in it what she had already wiped from her skin, and swiped again, scooping up what was left. She looked down at her bare torso. It looked clean. Her breathing was slowing, and the red blotches were already fading.

Katharina saw something fly past, then watched Lia's dressing gown flail through the air to land on her bed. Ivy stood up. Katharina looked up at her and saw a slightly sheepish smile and flushed cheeks.

"Whew," Ivy blew a brisk sigh, "Well, we're ready. Now we just need to get dressed and get down there, and make our fantasies reality."

"I don't know," said Katharina, "I'll be happy if I just survive without embarrassing myself."

"Nope," Ivy shook her head. She snorted in a deep breath of air, and her eyes suddenly brightened, "Fix your attitude Katja. We are in this to win. And you and me are gonna be in the North Wing buried to the hilt in bitch-holes before Lia's even done with her dick-sucking assignment."

Katharina got to her feet. She felt for a moment light-headed, and gripped the end of the bed to steady herself. "Okay," she laughed, "Whatever you say."

"So," Ivy thrust her thumbs into the waistband of her peeled-down jeans, and swept them down off her legs. She stepped out, naked, "Come on, let's get dressed. What are you going to wear?"

Katharina saw the smile on Ivy's face. She knew this little ritual. Ivy was going to choose their outfits. But first, Katharina had to indulge her by picking something unadventurous, to give Ivy the satisfaction of shaking her head in disapproval. Katharina made her way back to her wardrobe and stuck her head into the main compartment among the various tops and dresses hanging from the rail.

"This?" Katharina pulled out a baggy red cotton pullover with long sleeves. She held it up against her chest.

Ivy smiled and held up one finger, shaking her head, "Katja, no no no. I think it is finally time for you to admit to yourself that you have a really amazing rack, and to stop being selfish and share it with the rest of us."

"I do not have a really amazing rack," Katharina laughed.

Ivy looked at her sternly, "Yes you do. Repeat after me: 'I have a really amazing rack'."

"Ivy!"

Ivy was unmoved, "Do it, or I'm not coming to the ball with you."

Katharina sighed, "I have a really amazing rack."

"Again please."

"What?"

Ivy's eyebrows lifted, "Katja."

"I have a really amazing rack."

"Good. One last time."

"I have a really amazing rack," said Katharina slowly, scowling.

"Good. Now shake it."

"Shake it?" Katharina threw up her hands in exasperation.

"Only kidding," Ivy skipped over to her wardrobe beside Katharina's. She reached in and immediately pulled out a piece of thin white cotton, which she tossed to Katharina.

Katharina held it up and turned it over a few times in her hands until she found the neck and the hem. It was a sleeveless blouse, long and thin, almost like a very short dress. The fabric was thin enough that when she put her hand inside it, she could make out the outline of her splayed fingers.

"Okay," said Katharina as she pulled it on over her arms. It fell onto her with a light tickle against her skin. It seemed to fit her nicely. Not too tight. And the fabric was very light. It would probably be quite comfortable in the heat of the Great Hall.

"Thanks Ivy," Katharina turned to the mirror on the inside of the wardrobe door. The front of the blouse hung off the tips of her breasts like a curtain. She could see the shape of her nipples beneath, and even a little of their color. She hadn't seen Ivy wear it before. "Is this yours?"

"No, I got it for you," Ivy replied. She was pulling on a pair of tight black shorts, and was looking away.

Katharina was surprised "You got it for me?"

"Yes, for the ball," Ivy replied curtly. It seemed perhaps as if she were a little embarrassed. She pulled up her shorts and reached for her jeans on the floor, "So come on, if you like it then short up and let's get going."

"I like it," said Katharina hesitantly. She looked again at her thinly-covered chest in the mirror. She would have to wear a bra with the top. She tried to avoid wearing one when she could, as a matter of comfort. Having to squash and bind her dick was already enough of an ordeal, she felt somehow she was owed the liberty of not having to encase her chest as well.

Ivy straightened up, yanking her jeans up over her hips as she danced her feet to wriggle herself into them. She held out one finger and gave Katharina the same stern look she had given her just before, "No bra."

"It's just a bit..." Katharina began.

"No," said Ivy firmly, "Do I need to make you recite the rack mantra again? You are treating your tits to a night out. They've earned it."

"Ah, Ivy," Katharina groaned, half laughing.

Ivy reached into her wardrobe again. "Anyway, come on," she called out, "There's no time. Finish getting dressed and let's get going. You want to hear that boring speech, don't you?"

Katharina was fairly sure they were already missing it. She sighed, and fetched down a small item from the top shelf of her wardrobe. It was a very slim-fitting pair of short-cut black swimming bottoms. She lifted one leg and slipped them on. As she bent to pull them up, she felt the blouse hang loose and billow open beneath her, her breasts shaking freely in the space between her chest and the material of the top. "It's just a bit revealing, is all. I'm not so used to it."

"That's what we need for the ball, Katja. You've got to push it a little bit. Be bold," Ivy twisted at the waist to survey herself in her own mirror, "Just like Vera said. Slut it up, just a little bit. It's like a hint as to what the ball is about. Helps break the ice with the kind of girls that might be up for it."

Katharina focused on arranging her underwear. With the palm of her hand between her legs, she pushed her dick backwards and up as far as it would go, pressing it into the slight crease at the base of one of her buttocks. She yanked the swimming briefs up so that they clasped her dick in place, holding it like a tight hammock. She jostled and tugged a few more times, trying to get herself into a tight, flat arrangement. She winced as she felt the sudden aching pain of having squashed her balls a bit too firmly.

Katharina then turned her attention to Ivy's remark, "I don't think she said to slut it up, exactly."

"Well, she used some other more fancy word probably, yeah. But that was the gist of it. So, you ready?"

Katharina turned to look at Ivy. Above her tight jeans, Ivy's flat stomach was bare up to the hem of a navy blue and white striped tank top, just above her navel. It was a simple outfit, but Katharina thought it made Ivy look very lovely, baring the smooth skin around her midsection, and at her shoulders.

Katharina was irritated with herself suddenly, that she hadn't gotten ready quicker. She had assumed Ivy would need more time. "Sorry, nearly done," she reached up for a second item from her top shelf, a pair of the same tight black shorts that Ivy had put on. Katharina pulled on the shorts and twisted them up over her hips, an extra layer of constriction holding her dick tight against her body.

She hadn't considered what else to wear, but seeing how good Ivy looked in her outfit, Katharina decided it would be fitting to wear something similar. She had a pair of faux-denim leggings similar to Ivy's jeans. She rooted in the wardrobe until she found them, then pulled them on, staggering to one side as she hurried on one leg then the other.

"Okay," Katharina breathed out and stood up straight. She brushed her hair into order with her fingers, checking herself quickly in the mirror. The blouse was long, and the hem hung just below her backside, like a short skirt, a reassuring extra layer of concealment. She looked at Ivy. Ivy's silky straight hair hung neatly either side of her face.

"Okay," Ivy smiled excitedly. She ushered Katharina towards the door, "Shoes, and let's go."

One after the other, they slid into their flat slip-on shoes. Those were better for dancing if you weren't quite sure of yourself, Lena had said. Katharina hurried out into the hallway, and Ivy followed.

12