Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 07

Story Info
Katharina switches partners in the dance.
5.6k words
4.72
2.2k
2
0

Part 7 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katharina staggered then slid across a short empty stretch of the wooden flooring until she collided abruptly with another girl. She flustered, half forming an apology that trailed off into an incoherent mumble.

"Hi," the other girl smiled at her, quickly taking up a dancing hold and pressing herself close.

Katharina was still collecting herself after having been flung aside. Above all she was still wondering at Vera's curious parting question. Vera had a habit of catching other girls off guard with sudden personal questions. But this one had been oddly specific.

Katharina looked down at the girl she now held in her arms, and then she realized. She saw what Vera had presumably seen, spying the girl alone amid the other dancers in mid-switch. Or rather she felt it. The girl was standing very close to her, pushed up against her, face to face. Not uncomfortably so, but firmly enough that Katharina could sense the contours of the girl's body against hers. The girl stood a little shorter than her, and Katharina felt just below her own chest the very pleasing bulge of an extremely large and soft pair of breasts. Then she looked down to meet the girl's gaze, and couldn't quite stop herself from glancing further down still. The girl's impressive chest bulged up in an inviting smooth mass over the low neckline of a tight black ballgown.

"Emmie," the girl said, grinning up at her. She began to shuffle tentatively across the dance floor, pulling Katharina with her. Though the girl was taking the first few steps on her own, it was clear from her dancing hold, with her hand on Katharina's shoulder, that she wanted to be led.

"Emmie," Katharina echoed, her attention focused on the other dancers around them as she took a first stride into some free space.

"Yes, that's my name," the girl had very full, pouting lips. Her smile seemed to convey a sort of detached amusement. "And yours?"

"Oh. Katja," Katharina laughed.

The girl, Emmie, giggled back at her. She had quite a high-pitched, sing-song voice, and a girlish, simpering manner. Having exchanged names, it seemed to Katharina that the initial tension following their awkward collision began to dissipate. She relaxed a little, and concentrated on finding the rhythm of the dance, which had once again gathered pace. Emmie seemed to have no objection to Katharina's preferred tight-hold approach to leading, and proved to be an easy partner. After their first few strides through the space of the dance, Katharina was able to swing and turn a little more boldly than she had before.

"Have you been enjoying the dance?" Katharina ventured.

Emmie had not ceased looking up at her. The girl held her long-lashed eyelids half closed, as if drowsy with contentment. Katharina found her very strikingly attractive. She had light tanned skin, rosy cheeks, dark eyes, and a thick tangle of black curls cut short at her neck.

"A lot," Emmie replied, a murmur of laughter in her throat. "But you're my favorite partner so far," she added.

"Oh. Thank you," Katharina could feel the prickle of a blotchy red blush rise on her face. She laughed, "Well your other partners can't have been very good."

"I mean, they were good. Good at dancing, you know, technically. But too formal. I like the way you hold me. It's more intimate," as she spoke, Emmie squirmed slowly in Katharina's arms, nuzzling herself against Katharina's stomach and her crotch. As well as the heavy cushion of her bust, the rest of Emmie's body was delightfully soft. She had a full, plump figure. Not fat, but a little chubby. Her waist was narrow at her flanks, but at the front there was a little bulge of roundness from her stomach, which Katharina could feel squashed snugly against her.

An irresistible hot throb pulsed out from inside Katharina's body. She felt her dick swell and stiffen awkwardly where it was bent back between her legs. Her tight swimming briefs had gotten a little twisted around her hips, shifted by the contortions of the dance and by the insistent nudge from her dick within as it had lengthened during her subdued yet tense encounter with Yvonne. She slid her arm slowly further around Emmie's waist to test whether she could reach and discreetly yank the briefs back into order as they danced, but she succeeded only in clasping Emmie closer to her.

"Mmm," Emmie's eyes lit up and she purred delightedly, "That's nice."

The hand that rested on Katharina's shoulder slid slowly down over her chest and then around to her back, where it snaked up between her shoulder blades so that Emmie could press their bodies yet more firmly together. The muscles of Katharina's legs tensed involuntarily and she almost stumbled as she strode sidewards into a free space among the dancers. A frisson of heat shot through her dick and with a momentary flash of panic it felt as if it was about to throb its way quickly to a sudden uncontrollable climax, but then the tension passed and spent itself in a tight shudder that shook her shoulders.

Emmie could not possibly have missed Katharina's brief spasm of excitement, but she seemed to ignore it. After a few more careful turns across the floor of the hall, she put her mouth by Katharina's neck and whispered, "So, are you going to say something sexy, or shall I?"

"Um," Katharina floundered, still trying to compose herself, "Did you...? Are you enjoying the party here?"

Emmie tossed her head back and writhed in Katharina's arms, her chest shaking with a shrill giggle. The tone of her laugh, like her smile, was exaggeratedly feminine, as if she were contriving to be cute, but Katharina found it very endearing nonetheless.

"You asked me that already," Emmie said. She paused and her lips straightened into a sly smile, "But I guess I've been enjoying myself a lot more since you last asked."

Katharina winced at her own ineptitude. Emmie seemed to be eager. But was she just one of those girls who instinctively flirted with everyone? Katharina couldn't read her at all. Perhaps Emmie was simply toying with her. Katharina drew a deep breath and gathered the resolve to say something. Here perhaps was an unexpected opportunity, already at the outset of the ball, and she could sense already how intensely she would regret it if she stood by passive and let it slip.

With a glance over her shoulder to check for a clear space, Katharina swung herself and her partner around in a full twirl and then another half turn, gliding out towards the edge of the dance. "So what brought you here?" she asked, affecting a cheerful confidence, "Did someone invite you? Or you came with a friend?"

"With a friend," Emmie replied curtly, the same pouty grin on her face, "And you?"

"I, um, live here," Katharina realized as she said it that it sounded rather like a boast, especially since her own question had so obviously invited reciprocation.

"You live here?" Emmie looked up at the far off arched ceiling of the hall, a look of unaffected wonder on her face.

"I mean, it's not my house, obviously," Katharina added hurriedly, "There are lots of us. Girls who study here. It's sort of like a..."

"A convent?" Emmie looked back at her.

Katharina laughed, "A college dorm, I was going to say. I don't think most of the girls are well-behaved enough for it to be a convent."

Emmie's lips tightened into a mischievous smile, "Except for you of course. You are extremely well-behaved."

Katharina spoke the first phrase that came to mind, "Appearances can be deceptive."

The smile on Emmie's face remained fixed, but something about her expression, some subtle tension around her eyes, shifted, and she looked for a moment more sincere, without the simpering smirk she had worn until then. "They can, can't they?" she said softly.

Katharina could hear the quickening of her own pulse in her ears. Sensing a nervous spasm in her throat, she gave a quiet inward cough to free her voice before replying in hr own whisper, "Would you like to take a walk with me? To see some of the house, or the gardens?"

It was a formula that she and the other novices had been taught, in the weeks leading up to the ball. To offer to take a new girl for a tour to see some of the house was one of the ways of finding a quiet space to talk to her in private, to begin to sound out whether she might be interested in Sisterhood girls, and to let her enjoy the grandeur and romance of the setting. It was something that Miss Vera had told them about in preparation for the ball. Beneath her excitement at the prospect of being alone with Emmie, Katharina felt a nagging discomfort at hearing herself in the role of seductress. It felt somehow insincere, formulaic. In the past few days, as her nervousness about the event had gathered, she had a few times halfheartedly resolved not to do this. And yet here she was.

With the palm of her hand between Katharina's shoulders, Emmie pressed their bodies once more tightly together. As Katharina paused between strides, Emmie hopped up on the tips of her toes to plant a firm kiss against Katharina's unprepared lips.

Katharina's stride faltered and then staggered to a feeble halt as a surge of pressure welled up between her legs. She felt a sudden twist and realized in a flash of panic that her rapidly stiffening dick had managed to slip free through the tight leg hole of her swimming briefs. It swung forwards in a powerful warm throb, straining painfully against the backs of her thighs as she quickly clenched them shut.

With Emmie's lips still writhing against hers, Katharina struggled free of their tight dancing hold and pulled back. "Uh, shall we...? Would you like to take that walk?" she gasped, "I'm sorry, I... I just really need a break."

Emmie's expression, for a moment bemused, brightened into a broad smile, "Yes, that would be-"

"Aaand... change!" From a few paces away to her left, Katharina heard again the loud cry. This time, there was no mistaking the shrill voice.

From the corner of her eye, Katharina watched a very petite figure swiftly grab Emmie's hand. Emmie had only the time to look up at Katharina in surprise and open her mouth before she was yanked aside and spun round, before finally being flung into the arms of another lone dancer. Katharina turned to try to catch Emmie's eye as she whirled off in the arms of her new partner, but as she took a first step forward she almost stumbled over the top of the interloper blocking her path.

Katharina looked down. Mari looked back up at her, a cheerful grin on her face. She took Katharina's hands and began bouncing excitedly on her toes, "Come on, let's dance."

Katharina looked out over Mari's head, searching the crowd, which was already drawing itself back into order after the momentary turmoil of the swap. The pace of the dance had once again stepped up. It was difficult to pick out the profiles of individual dancers. She saw nothing resembling the low-cut black ballgown Emmie had been wearing.

Irritated, Katharina jerked her hand free of Mari's grip. She sighed, "Okay. Just give me a moment, okay."

Katharina reached behind herself as casually as she could. They were standing near the edge of the throng. There were other girls milling about or standing chattering behind her, but Katharina resolved not to look at them. She slipped her hand up under the low hem of her blouse and into the back of her pants. She saw the quizzical look on Mari's face, and whispered hurriedly, "Sisterhood... problems. Just got to, um, get myself in order."

Mari blew a snorting laugh from between her lips. "Here, let me cover for you," she embraced Katharina about the hips and held down the hem of her shirt.

"Thanks," Katharina grunted as she struggled her hand down through the tight seat of her pants to reach between her thighs. As the tips of her fingers brushed against the shaft of her dick, she shivered in an echo of the sudden frisson of arousal she had experienced moments before when Emmie had first held her tight. She drew a deep breath and took hold of the shaft to yank it up and tuck it back inside her swimming briefs and up into the cleft of her buttocks. She winced in pain when it refused to bend as far as she had hoped.

"Done?" Mari said quietly.

"That'll have to do for now," Katharina extracted her hand and smoothed down the back of her top, "If you still want to dance."

"Of course," Mari smiled. She put her hands on Katharina's hips.

Katharina looked down again, unsure how best to hold Mari given the disparity in their heights. Mari had changed for the ball since they had last met. She was wearing a thin, earthen-brown dress with narrow shoulder straps and a hem that reached to her knees. Judging from the outline of her small, jutting breasts she had nothing else on underneath it. Katharina put her hands on Mari's bare shoulders and pulled her round for a first careful spin.

"So, why did you do that?" Katharina asked after they had made a few turns towards the center of the dance.

Mari smiled and fluttered her eyelids, "Do what?"

"Switch the dance right then. And then drag that other girl away."

Mari's lips scrunched together in a tight pout, "She wasn't right for you."

Katharina gave an exasperated laugh, "She was nice. What was wrong with her?"

"Her boobs were far too big," Mari giggled.

"Oh really? I hadn't noticed," Katharina held down the smirk she felt creeping across her face at her own joke, tried to put on her best deadpan. She turned her face away from Mari and watched for a space on the dance floor. She saw an opening between two other couples and guided Mari with her to pass into a new clearing among the dancers.

Mari gave a shrill snort of laughter, "Yeah right, sure you didn't. I saw you staring. That's why she wouldn't have been right for you. You'd have been too fixated on her boobs. That's superficial. You wouldn't have been able to see past them to appreciate her personality. Assuming she had one. It would have poisoned your relationship in the end."

Katharina kept her eyes on the dance, turned them both round again in a wide sweep, "I wasn't about to ask her to marry me or anything. Anyway, what makes you think I can see past your superficial charms?"

Mari looked up at her, delighted, "I have superficial charms? What are they?"

Katharina's grin faded to a scowl. She still felt a lingering annoyance at Mari's interruption, and resented having to dispense a compliment. But when no suitably clever retort occurred to her, she shrugged her shoulders in resignation, "Well, come on. You're... hot. Annoying as hell, but hot."

Mari looked very pleased. Despite her irritation, Katharina had to acknowledge that Mari was an extremely lovely girl. From this angle, looking down at her while holding her close, Mari's eyes looked particularly large and bright. Her golden blonde-brown hair matched nicely the light tan of her skin, which looked soft and youthful. And her smile seemed to be equal parts mischief and innocence.

Mari's hands snaked round Katharina's waist and held her a little closer, "Thanks. You're sweet."

Katharina recalled their earlier conversation, while seated in Vera's chambers. Belatedly, a comeback occurred to her. "And of course," she said softly, one hand creeping up the back of Mari's neck, "There is also your... how to put it discreetly? ... your particularly ideal height."

"Oh you," Mari nuzzled her face into Katharina's stomach, then shoved her away, giggling. Katharina staggered backward, suddenly disoriented with her hands free. Before she could collect herself and decide whether to step forward and embrace Mari again or just skip away and take her leave, she saw Mari running at her, arms held up. Mari sprang into the air just as she met Katharina again, and flung her arms up around Katharina's neck before wrapping her legs round Katharina's waist. Mari was already firmly latched on to her before Katharina thought to put her hands on Mari's thighs and hold her in place.

Now face to face, Mari inclined her head to press her brow affectionately against Katharina's while looking into her eyes. "Ideal height for some things, perhaps," she whispered, "But not for dancing."

Sensing the movement of the other dancers around them, Katharina braced herself to be buffeted aside as she staggered back, trying quickly to compensate for the awkward distribution of Mari's weight. Mari felt extremely slight in her arms, and even a little lighter than Katharina had anticipated, but she was still heavy enough to upset Katharina's movements.

"Oof, one moment," Katharina twisted away from Mari's face just in time to see the back of another girl's head as she and her partner swept past, glancing against Katharina's shoulder. Katharina stretched out one leg and skated aside. Her flat shoes scuffed easily across the polished wooden floor, and after dodging another whirling couple, she found that she could maintain a semblance of her earlier movements by swaying and shuffling one way then another, hoisting Mari along with her.

Once she had a certain basic rhythm in place, she turned back to see Mari still smiling at her. "Well, I guess this just about works," Katharina grunted, shifting her arms a little to bounce Mari upwards as she began to slip, "But I'm not sure I can keep it up all that long."

Mari winked at her, "I'm sure you can keep it up for hours."

"Har har," Katharina smiled.

"It's just a matter of finding the right position," Mari continued in a husky whisper. She lifted her legs and wrapped them tighter around Katharina's waist, "Maybe you could just hold me a little higher up."

Katharina spun carefully around, looking over her shoulder to scan for a clear way towards a sparser part of the dance, near the stone pillars at the edge of the hall. "Like this?" she hoisted Mari up, tossing her a little way into the air then gripping her tighter.

"Ooh," Mari flung out one arm and leaned back, giggling, then snapped upright and looked Katharina straight in the eye. She reached beneath herself and found Katharina's hand, then guided it further up her thigh, "No. I meant higher up here."

Katharina curled her fingers up and round the insides of Mari's spread thighs until she felt the taut tendons at her groin. Mari's skin was smooth and soft. She didn't seem to be sweating, but Katharina felt against the tips of her fingers a certain cloying warmth that was special to the crevices of a girl's body.

"Like that?"

"Good," Mari purred quietly. She put her arms back around Katharina's neck and leaned onto her, "Now higher up, but also... further in."

Katharina drew her breath and again looked around to scope out a safe path for her next few sweeps across the dance floor. She waited a moment before responding to Mari's request, then when her fingers began slowly walking inward across the first soft folds of skin between Mari's legs, she heard Mari let out a quiet gasp and saw her bite her lip.

Already she thought she had noticed a few of the other girls glance over their shoulders at her and Mari. Her awkward, shuffling dance steps felt extremely conspicuous against the brisk jig that the music had now worked up to. She tried hard to hold a serene smile and keep her back straight. She worried that their unusual pose would only look ridiculous if it appeared that she were struggling to hold Mari up. She stiffened her posture and then tossed Mari a little way in the air to hoist her further up her chest. Mari obliged by tightening her legs around the narrowest part of Katharina's waist, putting more of her weight onto Katharina's hips instead of her arms.

Katharina breathed a careful sigh of relief. Then she felt Mari wriggle herself into position, faintly rocking her hips back and forth as she did so. The tips of Katharina's fingers caught on a dry part of Mari's skin, then suddenly slid over it into a hot, slippery crevice. Katharina realized with a slow throb of excitement that she had her fingers between the folds of Mari's pussy.

12