Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The other girls will..." Katharina whispered hoarsely.

"Shh," Mari nuzzled her face to Katharina's. She spoke with a slight slur, a quiet moan beneath her breath, "Kiss, kiss."

Katharina met Mari's lips and opened obligingly for a passive, distracted kiss. She found she was unable to do much else for Mari's pleasure other than slowly wriggle the very ends of her fingers. Her hands were clenched taut holding Mari in place. She focused instead on maintaining her movements in the dance, keeping an approximation to an even rhythm as she swept across the floor. She felt the muscles of Mari's short thighs tense and tremble as she rocked a little harder. Mari's writhing slowly worked the outer folds of her pussy down over Katharina's fingertips, wrapping them in heat and wetness.

Katharina felt a pounding shudder run through the core of her body, and her dick began to stiffen. She was relieved to feel it still clasped tightly between her buttocks as it pulsed with a first few throbs of renewed hardness. Then it occurred to her to wonder how much of Mari the other girls might be able to see. She slipped her face aside, taking a breath from their intermittent kisses, and tried to crane her neck forward to look down Mari's back. It looked as if Mari's dress was in place, and covering her behind. With the index finger of her somewhat free hand, she reached outwards and was able to just brush the light fabric of the dress and confirm that it hung low enough to obscure her hands.

"Mari, please, just no embarrassing stuff," Katharina whispered through a stifled giddy laugh.

"Uhuh," Mari grunted. She put her lips to Katharina's cheek, lowered her whisper, "I'm nearly there. I'll be discreet."

"Uh, thanks," Katharina tightened her grip, driving her fingers a little deeper in sympathy with a tense, climactic trembling she could feel building in Mari's legs.

"I'll... ah," Mari gasped, giggling, "I'll save the 'oh yes fuck me' screaming for our next encounter... ah! Ungh!"

There was an acute silence from Mari as she held her breath and knotted her brow in concentration. Then she released a slow sigh of exhilaration and Katharina thought she saw a glisten of moisture seep out onto Mari's lips.

"And, er, when might that be?" Katharina asked.

Mari straightened up and leaned back. Her face was flushed. She blew another sigh from pursed lips, then she flashed her eyes wide at Katharina before throwing back her head and calling out, "Change!"

Without looking back up, Mari flung her legs open and hopped down onto the floor. She planted a gentle slap on Katharina's hip, then skipped away back towards the main throng of the dance.

A few seconds later, Katharina realized she was still standing motionless amid the bustle of another change in partners, staring at the spot where she had last been able to keep track of Mari's receding figure. She shook herself, worried suddenly that others would still be looking at her. She turned, and saw immediately Ivy, standing against a pillar at the edge of the dance.

Ivy pushed herself upright away from the pillar and took one step forward to meet Katharina. "Woah," Ivy said quietly, clutching Katharina's hand, "You got lucky!"

"I...?" Katharina replied, caught off guard, "What, you mean just now?"

"Yeah, with that girl minislut or whatever they call her," Ivy's eyes were on the crowd, wide with admiration.

"Oh I don't think..." Katharina looked over her shoulder, "Minigirl. I mean Mari. We just danced."

Katharina turned back to Ivy to see a wry, skeptical smile.

"What?" Katharina laughed nervously.

"Just 'danced' until she came her little tits off," Ivy groaned, "She probably left a big juicy wet patch all over the front of your top."

"What?" Katharina said again. She scrabbled in panic at the front of her clothing and the seat of her pants, but felt nothing. "You saw that?"

"Me and half the girls in the room, yeah."

"Oh no!" Katharina groaned quietly.

Ivy laughed. She pulled Katharina aside and they walked together round the pillar in the direction of the bar area. Ivy stopped suddenly. "Katja, we're close friends, aren't we? We stick together and do stuff for each other, right?"

"Yes..." said Katharina warily.

"Good. That means a lot to me," said Ivy, looking around them, "So... as a friend there is something I need you to let me do. It might seem a bit weird, but I just need it. Don't judge me."

"Ivy," said Katharina sternly, "What is it?"

Ivy's eyes glanced from side to side then suddenly she lifted Katharina's hand to her face and inhaled deeply, rubbing Katharina's fingers against her nose.

Katharina felt the cool hardness of Ivy's nose ring brush against her knuckles. She whipped her hand away, laughing, "Ivy!"

"Sorry," Ivy replied. She took another deep breath, and her eyes fluttered closed as if savoring some exhilarating but ephemeral sensation, "Lucky, lucky."

"She is nice," Katharina said meekly. She could feel she was blushing, and blotching.

"Wait," said Ivy. She spoke at full volume again, excited, "Why didn't you ask her to accompany you to the North Wing? She could have been your date already."

"Oh." The idea had not even occurred to Katharina. But now that Ivy mentioned it, Katharina suspected that Mari would not have wanted to make things that easy for her. "I don't know. I don't think she would have been up for that. I guess the idea is that we're supposed to find new girls."

"Shame. Well, sure, sure," Ivy waved her hand and they began walking on around the edge of the hall towards the bar, "Fair enough. But you're allowed to take one of the ka'ini too if they agree to it."

Katharina nodded, "Well we can keep that in mind for later. So are we going to get a drink?"

"Yes. We've earned it. Or you have at least," a scrunch of chagrin crossed Ivy's face.

"You think you didn't do so well with the dance?" Katharina chided herself for not having thought to ask Ivy sooner about how she had got on.

"Ah," Ivy sighed, "There are lots of really hot girls here, that's for sure. But maybe it's too early. I couldn't really bring myself to ask them to go on a tour just yet. We just did some basic flirting stuff. Maybe I'll see them again later."

Katharina was a little surprised to hear that Ivy had not yet made a first move with any of the girls she had danced with. When she had imagined the ball to herself earlier that day, Katharina had envisioned Ivy already away seducing a new girl at this point in the evening. She wondered whether Ivy was simply being coy, or modest.

"Sure. We can take our time. I mean, we also don't absolutely have to do anything," Katharina replied, "So. Here we are. You want to get a seat or go straight to the bar?"

The bar area of the Great Hall was carved out of the space of the transept and a series of smaller alcoves that had been side chapels back when the building had stood alone as a church. The result was an irregular sheltered alcove that ran most of the length of the hall on its south side. The space was busy but not full. Katharina spied a few empty tables among the groups of chattering girls. She recognized a few of the faces of other novice girls. There were many guests, too. Some wore broad smiles of excitement, cheeks flushed red, fresh from the exertion of the dance. Others looked as if they might have been seated for longer, were coolly sipping their drinks and eyeing the crowd. The outfits ran the gamut from extravagant to casual, but most were more elaborately dressed than Ivy and Katharina.

As Katharina was scanning for an opening at the long bar top, she felt Ivy stop still and tug at her hand. "Come here," Ivy tossed her head at one of the thick pillars at the edge of the hall.

The momentum of Katharina's stride carried her forwards but Ivy stood fast, and gently jerked her back. "What?" asked Katharina.

"Up against the pillar," Ivy said quietly, "Let's kiss."

A little warm shudder of surprise passed through Katharina's insides. The look on Ivy's face was tight and serious, as if she were talking about something vaguely clandestine but also vitally important.

"Kiss?" Katharina laughed, uncertain.

"It's the Summer Ball," Ivy smiled. Then she looked at Katharina and her expression stiffened back into place, "Sorry. Never mind."

Katharina saw a twitch of what might have been disappointment cross Ivy's face and she realized that her hesitation had wounded her friend. She realized also how much she had enjoyed being in Ivy's company as they had prepared for the ball, the feeling of finally getting to know her brash but enigmatic room-mate more intimately. She wanted to keep Ivy with her, and to keep her happy.

"No no no, it's okay," Katharina said hurriedly, "Let's do it. I just meant... Why?"

Ivy's smile returned, unabashed. She stepped back to lean against the pillar, and pulled Katharina with her. The pillar partially shielded them from the main area of the dance. Katharina had her back to the bar area, but could hear the chatter and clinking of glass just behind her.

Ivy glanced over Katharina's shoulder at the bar space. She put her arms up around Katharina's neck and crossed her wrists behind it, "To send a signal. To new girls. If the right kind of girls see us, they'll get curious, and maybe want to talk to us."

"Oh," Katharina said softly. She could feel the prickling, exposed sensation of being watched, across the skin of her neck and shoulders. She leaned forward, trying to read Ivy's smile for readiness.

"We're not girlfriends or anything," Ivy whispered as their faces brushed together, "If that's what you're worried about. It's just girl kissing. I do it with Lia too."

"Shh," Katharina heard the response from her own lips just as they closed against Ivy's. Her soothing shush murmured away to a quiet purr as Ivy's mouth began to move.

Ivy's lips were ticklishly soft. Katharina fancied she could feel the ridges on them as they slid against her own sensitive skin. Her face tingled with excitement at the cushioning stroke of the downy hair on Ivy's upper lip, and the contrast between the cool of her nose ring and the warm breaths that puffed from her nostrils in a restrained, eager panting.

A tiny groan hummed up from Ivy's throat and vibrated against Katharina's face. When Ivy's tongue slipped out from between her teeth and probed past Katharina's lips, Katharina was completely unprepared for the spasm of arousal that passed through her body. Her throat constricted tight, and the pulsing warmth at her cheeks seemed to sink slowly down through her chest and stomach, settling as a tight knot deep inside her groin. She could feel her dick stretch and lengthen again, stirring with the recent memory of Emmie's embrace, and Mari's. She pulled in a deep breath through her nostrils, struggling to hold Ivy's kiss while fighting back her own excitement, but when the pressure failed to abate she put her hands at the sides of Ivy's face to grip it firmly and pull back, gasping.

"Sh-sh-sh, Katja!" Ivy giggled, breathless, "You okay?"

Katharina nodded. She was okay, but only just. She stood up straight, slowly composing herself, not yet able to look around her. As the surge of stiffness in her dick ebbed away, she felt a tiny raw sting at its tip, then a trickle of wetness against the inside of her thigh.

Katharina realized she needed to get away, quickly, before a tiny wet patch became visible through the seat of her pants. But she had the presence of mind not to look around and seek out the door to the toilets immediately. Instead, she attended first to Ivy, whose face still loomed in front of hers, lips shimmering moist.

"Did it work?" Katharina whispered, "We get any looks?"

"Dunno," Ivy shrugged, grinning, "I had my eyes closed."

"Oh," Katharina realized she still had her hands at Ivy's cheeks. She let them fall away, and looked around. At the nearmost end of the long counter top of the bar was the door to the guest bathroom. Further off at the other end was the bathroom for Sisterhood girls. "So," Katharina sighed, blinking, "I really have to go to the bathroom. Do you want to get us a seat, or do you have to go as well?"

"I can wait for you," Ivy said. She took Katharina's hand and pressed it, then let go, "But I can't promise to stay put if I see some eager new girl who needs sweeping off her feet."

"Alright," Katharina laughed as she turned and took her leave. She trotted along the edge of the bar space towards the bathroom as quickly as she deemed seemly, then marched to the door and pushed it open.

12