Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 08

Story Info
Katharina discovers a curious hole in the wall.
4.6k words
4.66
3.6k
6
0

Part 8 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sudden silence of the bathroom reminded Katharina oddly of entering a quiet church on a hot day. The door fell heavily back into place, and as it did so the loud bustle of the Great Hall faded to nothing, giving way to a cool, subdued quiet. From somewhere there was the discreet hum of a fan.

Katharina stepped forward, then waited, holding her breath and trying hard to make out any sound from the bank of toilet stalls on one side of the room. It seemed she was alone. She hoped so. Had her situation not been quite as urgent, she might have hurried out of the hall and up to one of the dorm bathrooms. Those were sure to be empty by now, with everyone else down in the hall.

She looked around. On the other hand, the Great Hall bathrooms were kept a lot cleaner than those upstairs. The deep purple tiling on the walls gleamed like a matrix of little mirrors, and the long wall mirror above the bank of porcelain sinks was spotless, looked almost like a paneless window into an adjoining room. Katharina could feel the cool and the calm already easing her down off her sudden surge of excitement. The pressure between her legs was relenting, but the slow softening of her dick brought with it a further trickle of wetness against her thigh. She waddled quickly to the furthest toilet stall and stepped inside, then locked the thin panel door behind her.

After quickly checking the position of the lock to reassure herself she was safe from interruption, Katharina shoved her thumbs into the waistband of her pants, her shorts, and the tight swimming bottoms she wore underneath, and and peeled them all hurriedly down over her hips. Her dick swung slowly free and flew upwards, then wavered, coming to rest sticking out more or less horizontally in front of her. She put one hand on the wall that divided the stall from the next one, and leaned some of her weight against it to rest for a moment.

The first few moments of freedom after a prolonged confinement were often a little precarious. With the sudden release of tension, and the cool air against her hot skin, Katharina often experienced a brief but intense urge to jerk herself immediately to relief. She waited, and let it subside. Then she reached out for the dispenser affixed to the wall and pulled down several of the thick white tissues that it contained. She reached behind herself to dab at the wet patch on the back of her thigh. It had already begun to dry. She knew from experience that the stuff tended to dry quite quickly, which was one small mercy. She bundled up a few more tissues and swiped away the most viscous parts of what had gathered against the fabric of her swimming shorts, then she turned and flipped open the lid of the toilet and tossed the tissues in.

Katharina put her hand on her dick. Despite the fact that she could feel her cheeks and ears still pulsing with the heat of the dance, and of Ivy's kiss, her fingers felt cool against the sore skin of her shaft. She gripped it carefully, pumped once, then twice, idly, wondering what to do next. She felt she ought to masturbate again, to relieve some of the aching pressure that still lingered inside. She certainly couldn't imagine heading back out to the bar right now, her body still aglow with unresolved arousal.

Glancing around the toilet stall, something caught Katharina's eye. Something she had seen when she had reached for the tissue dispenser, but had initially paid no mind. There was a piece of paper taped very neatly to the wall beside the dispenser. She had assumed it was some notice about proper use of the toilet, or else a cleaning roster. But now she read it. The handwriting was cursive, and adorned with the occasional extravagant flourish, but entirely legible.

Hole Rules

No peeking

No talking

When you are about to cum, tap twice on the wall

Pay it back, or pay it forward!

At first, she misread the title as 'home rules', but then she skipped back to re-read it when that seemed to make no sense given what came after. She read the whole thing again, and it still didn't make sense, until she looked just below the sheet of paper. There she saw a hole that appeared to have been sawed into the wall. It looked to be about fist-sized, or a little smaller. Like the paper notice, the hole was very neat. It was almost perfectly circular, and its edges appeared to have been filed smooth.

Bemused, Katharina bent over and was about to peer through the hole into the next stall when she recalled one of the 'rules', and then it dawned on her. She knew now what she was looking at. Not as a matter of direct experience, but she had stumbled upon videos once or twice, during the time when she had turned to internet pornography for information. It was also something that the other girls had sometimes joked about.

Katharina couldn't tell whether she was excited, or simply nonplussed. She held her breath, straining at the near-silence of the bathroom for any hints of a presence in the next toilet stall. She heard her own breathing rushing in her ears, but nothing else.

Her newly-freed dick still stuck out in front of her, hot with frustration. She felt an overwhelming, aching desire to thrust it into some sweet, wet girl. She closed her eyes and recalled the warm press of Emmie's body, and the brief, tight embrace of Mari's pussy. And Ivy's lips.

On a whim, Katharina bent her dick downward and aimed it through the hole. It was a little lower than was convenient for her height, so she spread her legs and eased herself down a bit as she poked herself through. The sensation was somewhat disappointing at first. There was no touch, no friction, just a perfunctory thrust into nothingness. But after standing there for a moment, there was something subtly tantalizing about the image. Her dick now stuck out into some unknown space, bare and throbbing with renewed frustration. She tried to picture it from the other side of the dividing wall, just jutting out on its own, waiting, inviting touch.

Katharina's curious daydream was interrupted by a sound from the next stall. The faintest swish of movement, and a scuffle of a shoe, perhaps against the toilet seat. Then before she could think to move or to do anything, she felt a sudden tight grip around the shaft of her dick. She was sure there had been nobody there. She gasped, and began to formulate a cry of protest, which then exited her throat prematurely as a choked-off gurgle.

"Shh," a shrill voice from the other side cut her off, half speaking, half laughing.

Katharina looked again at the sheet of rules and read the second one. Thinking quickly in the whirl of an incipient panic, she realized that to speak, even to apologize or to back out, might reveal who she was. And she realized also that she definitely didn't want that. Though she couldn't articulate to herself any specific reason to be ashamed of what she was now doing, she knew that the other girls would be sure to tease her about it if they found out. She hated being talked about, hated getting attention.

The grip was firm, just on the edge of painful. The girl holding her began to slowly pump on Katharina's dick, right at the end, pulling her skin back and forth. As she pumped, the girl was also gradually hauling Katharina forward, trying to pull more of her dick through the hole. Still hurrying to put her thoughts together, Katharina realized something else that might give her away. The size of her dick. At least if the girl on the other side was one of the other novices with whom she had had to shower from time to time. Having stiffened further against the girl's touch, it was now at its very distinctive fully erect length.

Katharina quickly grabbed her dick about halfway up the shaft. She leaned forward, letting the girl pull her in. When the fist with which she was holding herself met the hole, it bumped up against the wall, a little too large to pass through. Katharina breathed a restrained sigh of relief. The position wasn't particularly comfortable, but it offered the reassurance of control. She had a firm hold of herself, and was exposing only about half of the length of her shaft. In addition, her fist stopped up the remaining gap around the edge of the hole, precluding any possibility that her partner on the other side might peek through.

The jerking from the other side of the dividing wall slowed and then stopped. There was a pause, and then Katharina felt her dick released from the girl's grip. Katharina rested the palm of her free hand against the wall and drew a deep sigh. It was only after a few seconds of catching her breath that she realized she was free now, could withdraw if she wanted to. But she waited. And then she felt a delightful light caress trace its way up along the side of her shaft. The skin brushing her felt slightly rough, but slippery, and very warm. As it neared the tip of her dick, she recognized it finally as the surface of a tongue.

When the tip of the other girl's tongue began tracing slow circles around the taut sensitive skin just under the tip of Katharina's dick, she felt her resolve abruptly shift and then harden. She wasn't going to withdraw. She couldn't. The attentions of the girl's mouth already felt too good. It was a sudden relief, knowing that she had made up her mind, and that she was going to let herself come. Katharina squeezed a quiet groan from within her chest.

A moment later, the tongue was joined by a pair of moist lips. They clasped themselves against the end of Katharina's dick in a tight kiss. Then there was a sudden loud slurp of suction and Katharina felt herself pulled in, the girl's mouth enveloping just the tip of her dick. The lips closed around it and there came a second suck, which Katharina felt as a slow, throbbing pressure at her tip, which then spread slowly down into her body.

The hand returned, fingers closing around Katharina's shaft. The grip was gentler this time, a firm, comforting cushion of pressure around her. Then the girl on the other side sucked hard once more and withdrew her mouth. She gave a loud gasp for air, in which Katharina could hear a tantalizing trace of the girl's voice, rich and hoarse. The hand began a slow up and down pump. Katharina could feel the girl's panting breaths as a cool caress against the tingling hot skin of her dick.

Then the girl licked her again. Katharina was caught unprepared by a sudden rush of pleasurable relief. When the girl tugged down on her dick to pull her skin taut, a shivering frisson shot up Katharina's shaft and she felt a first tiny spurt of cum leak out onto the girl's tongue, burning her a little as it exited. The swell of frustration that had been idling inside her throughout the dance, and during her kiss with Ivy, suddenly surged up from between her legs in a throb that shook her hips. Katharina thought she could hold it back, if she held tight. She wavered, gripped the base of her dick as if to steady herself, then released a quiet groan of relief tinged with disappointment when she found that she didn't quite have the will to push back her gathering climax. The girl jerked her once more, twisting hard. Katharina felt another weak spurt leave the end of her dick and she knew she had only a second or two before she would burst. She set her forehead against the wall and bit her lip in readiness. Then suddenly she recalled the third rule. A first inexorable throb was already making its way up the shaft of her dick when she scrabbled with her fingers and rapped quickly twice against the thin wood of the divider.

Katharina's body flooded with a torturously slow wave of relief as she felt her dick begin to gush. She felt the girl's lips close quickly around her, sending an intense and nearly painful shiver across her most sensitive skin. Then there was a muffled, messy slurping sound as the girl began a rapid sucking, in time with the pumping of her fist.

There was an intense, murmuring quiet while Katharina grunted out her release, the other girl still gulping hard. She felt herself spray several forceful jets into the girl's mouth. It felt as if the girl was managing to swallow it all down. Only at the last faint throb did the sucking relent. There was the loud wet pop of the girl's lips disengaging and then a liquid pattering sound on the tiles below. Katharina looked down between her legs and saw through the small gap at the foot of the dividing wall a splatter of viscous, drooly cum where her final long spurt had escaped the girl's mouth and fallen to the floor.

Katharina was almost about to gasp out a quick thanks before she recalled that she was supposed to remain quiet. It felt odd, not interacting now with the girl who had given her pleasure. Liberating in a way, since it made the interaction simpler, less effortful, but also slightly unsatisfying, as if an important piece of closure were being omitted.

With a sigh, the girl let go of Katharina's dick. There was a shuffling sound. The girl seemed to be getting to her feet. Then the palm of her hand came down suddenly on Katharina's still mostly rigid shaft, in a playful slap. Katharina giggled to herself, exhilarated. She pulled slowly back and disengaged herself from the hole. Her dick stuck out in front of her. She looked down and watched its hardness slowly begin to wilt away in little pulses.

Katharina waited a moment, watching herself deflate. Once the stiffness had subsided a little, she tucked herself carefully back into her shorts and pulled her pants back up her hips. She was contemplating taking a seat on the lid of the toilet to collect herself while she waited for the rest of the throbbing to die down, but then she looked up and saw the other girl's dick slide carefully through the hole. Of course. Pay it back, the notice said. Katharina laughed to herself at her own naivety. Things had happened so fast that she hadn't even considered what might happen once she was done.

She contemplated the curiously disembodied dick in front of her. Katharina had mostly tried to avoid looking at other girls in the showers, but she hadn't been able to escape catching involuntary glimpses of them. She had even seen some of the girls get hard. This one looked about average size, pleasingly long but not huge. It was already fully rigid, and the skin of the shaft near the tip looked a little red with friction. The girl had perhaps already been jerking on herself while she pleasured Katharina. The girl was clearly quite supple, and perhaps fairly slender. Her hips were pressed right up against the hole, and Katharina could see some of the pale skin of her body around the base of her dick. The girl had also managed to push her balls through. They hung just over the lip of the hole, cradled in the smooth skin of their sack.

Katharina wasn't sure how she even felt about pleasuring another girl's dick. The few close sexual encounters she had had so far had all been with dmurrhisi girls, before joining the Sisterhood. But that had perhaps simply been by default, because Sisterhood girls were rare, and tended to be secretive. Since joining, Katharina had of course met many other Sisterhood girls that she found attractive, some of whom she fantasized about regularly. But she hadn't touched any of them, hadn't had the courage to try.

The dick poking through the wall looked inviting, sticking straight out, twitching, as if it wanted desperately to be touched, much as she had imagined her own must have looked moments earlier. The balls, too, had a very pleasing shape. Quite heavy, smooth and soft. Often when Katharina pleasured herself she liked to begin by cradling her balls. Her hand always felt warm against their slight coolness. The sensation was comforting, intimate, and she had always imagined that it must feel especially good if another girl was doing it.

She reached out, and set the palm of her hand against the underside of the girl's ballsack, very slightly lifting their weight. The girl's dick twitched and Katharina felt the dividing wall shake as the girl's hips jolted, whether in surprise or in pleasure she couldn't tell. Then Katharina slowly curled her fingers in a careful cage around the girl's balls, cupping them. She lifted and tugged very gently, pulling them forward, then back. They were clasped quite tight against the girl's body, and only shifted a short way up the shaft when she pulled. She held still, and felt the skin of the sack squirming against her hand, adjusting to the warmth of her touch.

With her other hand, Katharina took hold of the girl's dick. She pulled down towards the base, testing the stretch of the girl's skin until it felt as if it might be painful if she pulled it back any further. She held tight for a moment, then pulled her fist back upwards in a first firm tug. There was the sound of a sharp intake of breath from the other side of the wall, unvoiced, only the rush of air through someone's throat. Even in that small sound, Katharina could sense the girl's excitement.

After stroking the girl's dick a few more times, Katharina noticed that she was having to lean a little way forward to keep her hand firmly around it. The height of the hole was slightly too low for her. She got down onto her knees, taking care to move as silently as she could. As she moved, she noticed also that her legs were trembling. She could feel the cold thrill of adrenaline in her limbs. She was nervous, and excited. More so even than she had been moments earlier when the other girl had been pleasuring her. Her arousal now was of a different nature. It wasn't completely sexual, though she could feel her dick beginning to thicken again in the dull ache of her fading orgasm. Rather, it was the excitement of knowing that something was at stake. She wanted very much to please the other girl, to pay back properly the pleasure that she had just received, and above all not to reveal herself as inexperienced.

Taking a deep breath, Katharina leaned forward on her knees and set her lips to the tip of the girl's dick. She only realized once she had made contact that it was a little wet with the first tiny dribble of liquid. Katharina felt it against her lips, then her tongue. Other than saltiness, it had no particularly strong taste that she could discern, like clean skin, and warm. It was the texture of it that most struck her senses. Watery, but slick. The hot, smooth tip of the girl's dick slid easily along Katharina's tongue. She clasped her lips shut, sealed them around the shaft, and let it nestle against the roof of her mouth.

Katharina waited a moment, holding the dick firmly in her mouth. It felt nicer than she had expected, very comforting. She wondered then what she should do next. She tried to remember what the girl had done to her, and found that in the blur of her excitement she had already forgotten. She remembered that the girl had sucked on her, though perhaps only right at the end. Worried that her partner might be getting impatient, Katharina drew in her cheeks and gave a first hard slurp of suction. She pulled her mouth back and let her lips slide up and over the tip, then she sucked again, harder, pulling it back in, further than it had been, past the roof of her mouth and over her soft palate as far as the entrance to her throat.

Katharina thrilled when she heard a little groan of abandon from the other side of the divider. She shoved her head further forward, then heard the muffled gurgle of her own choking as she thrust the girl's dick a little further into her throat than was comfortable. She pulled back quickly and hauled in a deep gasp for air, pumping slowly on the lower half of the shaft as she swallowed back the gagging sensation. She looked down and saw the dick twitch in her hand, and then a small spurt of clear liquid flowed out from the tip. Katharina watched two drips fall to the floor one after the other. She shuffled quickly backwards on her knees to avoid getting it on her jeans, then bent her head once more to suck the dick in again.

12