Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She plunged forward, shoving the dick slowly but firmly to the back of her throat. She was ready this time. She heard herself gurgle, but held steady, waiting for the first convulsion to pass. She found the sound of her own choking deeply exciting. It was richer and deeper than her usual voice, muffled by her stopped up mouth. It sounded like the voice of a woman, a woman giving herself up to her partner's pleasure. She was so engrossed by the sound and sensation of her own sucking, that for a moment she missed the sharp rapping sounds against the wall in front. Then she felt a throb in her mouth. The other girl was about to come already.

Katharina couldn't help but wonder whether the girl had come quicker than she had. It was difficult to judge. And the other girl had probably been pleasuring herself already while she was sucking Katharina's dick. Perhaps the girl had already been on the brink of orgasm when she had put her dick through the hole. Katharina drew back a little in readiness, sliding the tip back into the chamber of her mouth and sucking it tight between her cheeks. She pumped hard at the base of the shaft, keeping a steady hold of the girl's balls. Against the tips of her cupped fingers she felt the swollen thick base of the girl's dick throb and jerk back into her body, then begin coursing with warmth.

When the first jet gushed into her mouth, Katharina still had no idea what she planned to do. She sucked hard, and found to her relief that the cum washed smoothly down her throat for as long as she just kept sucking. The cum was thicker and tougher than the clear liquid the girl had leaked earlier, and the sensation of swallowing it was not particularly pleasant. But neither was it unpleasant. There were exciting sensations mixed in, the hard spurt against the roof of her mouth, the alternate thickening and softening of the girl's dick in her mouth as it pumped. Beneath her own messy gulping and the breaths through her nostrils, Katharina heard a series of slow, exhausted grunts from the other side of the wall.

Katharina had the fairly clear impression that the girl had come less copiously than she herself had. When the gushing sensation against the skin of her mouth had definitely ceased, Katharina slowly disgorged and let a long sigh of exhilaration rush into her lungs. She let go of the girl's balls and set her hand on the tiled floor to support herself, and sat there for a moment, stroking the girl's still swollen but mostly limp dick. It glistened with Katharina's saliva, but looked almost clean of cum. With a brief flush of pride, Katharina realized that she had swallowed all of the other girl's load.

She let go of the dick finally, and staggered to her feet. She felt again the strange nagging sensation of incompleteness, of wanting to say something, or at least exchange an acknowledgment. She waited, then finally heard a quiet huff of laughter from the other side of the wall. Not enough in which to discern a voice, but a clear, if minimal, communication. Katharina returned a little laugh of her own, mixed in with the sighs of her breath.

She looked at the locked door of the stall, and wondered once again what was most appropriate to do next. She realized she wanted to get back to the ball, and to Ivy. She reached in to the waistband of her pants and felt downward, tugging and hefting herself back into order. She had gotten a little hard again while sucking the other girl's dick, but she could feel the hardness already subsiding. It was often easiest to arrange herself while still partly hard. She could then feel best where her dick would be most secure the next time she got excited. She spread her legs and pushed it back and round under one cheek of her behind, then yanked up her swimming shorts and her overshorts in turn, twisting the waistband of each into place. Then finally she wriggled her thighs firmly back into her pants and set them about her waist. She could still feel a little coolness in the fabric of her shorts where she had leaked before, during Ivy's kiss, but it was fading.

Satisfied, Katharina reached for the lock on the door and swung it open to step back out into the main space of the bathroom. She looked to her side and saw with some small relief that the door to the neighboring stall remained closed. She was tempted for a moment to glance under the gap at the bottom of the door. She was curious as to whether the girl she had just encountered deliberately concealed her presence by sitting quietly atop the toilet seat. But instead she turned away and faced the mirror above the bank of washbasins.

She examined herself. Her pale skin was blotched red with exertion. She rinsed her hands under the cold tap, wringing them clean, then dabbed a little water onto the warmest parts of her face and neck with the tips of her fingers. Then she leaned over the sink and checked her lips and the corners of her mouth. She looked clean. She bent and drank a little water, letting some of it run over her face, just to be sure.

She wondered whether to wait a moment and cool down before returning to the bar area. But then it occurred to her that the girl still in the other toilet stall might also want to leave, and to do so anonymously. Katharina would be blocking her from doing so for as long as she remained. With a last glance to reassure herself that the redness at her cheeks was beginning to fade, she headed for the main door. As she did so, it swung open, releasing a sudden flood of noise and chatter from the Great Hall. Another girl walked in. She was wearing tight jeans, a smart blouse and jacket, in dark navy blue. Katharina thought perhaps she recognized her as one of the senior girls. They exchanged a brief smile of acknowledgment as Katharina brushed past and slipped through the doorway. She thought to look back and see whether the other girl was heading for the same toilet stall that she had chosen, but the door closed behind her, blocking her view.

12