Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 11

Story Info
Katharina gets a tender loving blowjob.
5k words
4.79
3.5k
5
0

Part 11 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Katharina was alone with Mutia. From behind each of the two doors through which the others had departed, there was the muffled sound of voices so indistinct Katharina couldn't be sure whether they were talking, or merely sighing and laughing.

"You don't have to-" Katharina began. Though it sounded very weak, unadventurous, it occurred to her that she should say it. Vera had been very clear that they should make sure guests were willing.

But then Mutia cut her off, shushing her and putting one finger against Katharina's lips. The skin of Mutia's fingertip felt rough, and warm. Without willing it, Katharina pursed her lips as if to kiss it. As she did, Mutia swept her finger slowly aside, leaned forward, and replaced it with her own lips. They kissed, softly, closed mouths pressed together. Then Mutia opened up a little and their movements quickened, their lips moistened and glided over each other. The taste of Mutia's mouth was warm, almost stale, but pleasantly so. And somewhere, on her lips or on her tongue, Katharina felt a hint of fruit, from Mutia's last drink, perhaps, or maybe a scented lip balm. Then just as Katharina was beginning to regain her self-consciousness and wonder what she should do next, Mutia pulled away.

Mutia spoke softly, one hand on Katharina's cheek, "I find, sometimes, it helps to do that right at the beginning. To get it out of the way. Then you're not wondering 'when should I kiss her?'"

"That's a great tip," Katharina laughed nervously, "I was sort of wondering."

"When to kiss me? Well, any time you like, is the answer. I should say, you also don't have to," Mutia's eyes searched Katharina's face, "I get the impression maybe you feel you do. As part of your duties entertaining the guests?"

"Oh no. No, no, not at all," Katharina replied hurriedly, "We don't have to do it. It's us who want to, really. It's sort of ultimately for our entertainment."

As she heard herself say it, Katharina realized that although she had meant it more as a reassuring pleasantry it was in a certain sense true. The objective, in the end, was to bring Mutia and the other women to the North Wing, for the entertainment of the entire Sisterhood. Or at least for their mutual entertainment. She wondered whether she should broach the notion already, get that over with too. But she recalled the careful advice Vera had given. She should first find out whether Mutia was interested in Sisterhood girls at all. Only after that was established should she offer to take her to the North Wing. Katharina wasn't even sure whether Fereshteh had actually talked to the other two as Lia had intimated. Though Katharina didn't doubt what Lia had said, it was possible that Fereshteh had not had the opportunity, or had chosen to keep the secret to herself for some other reason.

Katharina looked over at the tall windows on the far side of the room, "Would you maybe like to see the view?"

Mutia nodded, her face still only centimeters away from Katharina's. Katharina led her over to the windows and they stood side by side looking out. It was darker than Katharina had anticipated. When they had crossed the courtyard gardens just before, the sky had still been a uniform deep blue. Now, it was almost dark. The last faint embers of a sunset tinged the sky pink behind the silhouette of the mountain range that formed the opposite wall of the valley. At the edge of the sunset where it gave way in a slow gradient to the darkness, the full moon shone clearly, and above it began a sparse carpet of stars.

"Beautiful," Mutia said softly, "I can see why your cult chose this site as a place for you to study."

Katharina laughed, "Yes, the views do kind of lend themselves to brainwash- I mean contemplation. Most of the reading rooms are on this side of the house. I like to get up and read early in the morning, when it's still dark and you can see all the lights on down there."

Mutia looked out over the valley, where clusters of flickering yellow lights betrayed the locations of towns and villages in the darkness, "It's funny to think that each light is someone's home, or some place people are. To think about what they're all doing. Getting ready for bed, working, or something else."

Katharina nodded. She sensed that under the quiet romance of the view, their conversation had quickly taken a turn for the contemplative. She felt she ought to make some move towards rekindling the hesitant passion she had felt in Mutia's kiss. As the silence thickened, she reached out and brushed her fingers along Mutia's bare arm. A flush of relief passed through her body when she felt Mutia's hand snake round her waist and pull her closer.

Mutia gave a sort of wistful, sighing laugh, "Funny. My house is down there somewhere," she indicated vaguely, "Behind one of those lights my daughter will be watching TV or getting ready for bed."

"You have a daughter?" Katharina reflected that she shouldn't be surprised, but she was, at least momentarily.

"She's taking a bit of time out before college, to save up some money," Mutia continued, "Oh right. What am I saying, she won't be watching TV, she'll be getting ready for work. That's why she couldn't come."

"Come... here? She was going to come with you?" Katharina tried to imagine it, having met not just Mutia but her daughter at the ball, maybe danced with them both. Would she have been able to dance and flirt with Mutia if her daughter had also been there? The notion seemed strangely jarring, yet exciting.

"Not with me, no. Instead of me. It was her that was invited. But then she couldn't come. Or maybe she didn't really want to, I suppose. She could have switched her shift if she'd really wanted, I'm sure."

"What does she do?"

"Waiting tables. It's not great, but it earns her money. I think the tips are quite good," Mutia's smile broadened, "She inherited my good looks, of course."

"Oh," Katharina suddenly found she had to swallow. A slow knot of excitement formed between her legs and to her chagrin she felt her cheeks redden.

"Imagine it," Mutia laughed, "Well, if she had come, I'd have been happy to know she was in your hands."

Katharina began formulating some sort of playful retort, envisioning what Lia, or worse, someone like Yvonne, might have made of Mutia's daughter. But she held back. It seemed crass. She had no idea what sort of a family relationship the two of them had. "So she sent you instead?"

"Not sent me, no. But she described this group of really nice girls she had met and how they were holding a ball up at some mansion and it all sounded such fun, I was kind of disappointed when she didn't want to go, so I persuaded her to let me take her invite and bring Jane along. I don't think she was thrilled with the idea, exactly, but she let me go," Mutia scrunched her eyes mischievously, "If I promised to be back by midnight."

"Oh. Midnight," Katharina pondered. She thought ahead to how long it might still take them to get to the North Wing, and how much longer it might take Mutia to get out of the house from there and back down the valley to her home.

"I'm kidding," Mutia's grip around Katharina's waist tightened. She hugged Katharina against herself, "If you need me for longer than that, I'll take the risk of being grounded. I'm sure you'll make it worth my while."

"I, uh, really hope I will," Katharina mumbled.

"You already have, really," Mutia said quietly.

Despite the slow swell of nervous excitement coursing up through her insides, Katharina stopped for a moment to consider something. Mutia looked very young to have a daughter old enough to have been invited to the ball. "How..." Katharina began.

"She's nineteen." Mutia anticipated her, "About your age, right?"

"Almost," Katharina nodded, "I'm twenty."

Mutia wagged her finger, "Now don't try and do the math." After a pause, she continued, "I was a young mother. My... Um, her father was never around, really. Not great for her, I know. But she gets on really well with Jane."

"With Jane?" Katharina was puzzled.

Mutia glanced over at the door through which Jane and Ivy had departed, "We sort of teamed up me and Jane, you know? Her husband died, quite a while back now. And she has two boys, younger ones."

Katharina was intrigued. She wanted to keep Mutia talking, but couldn't think of anything specific she wanted to ask. "Teamed up...?"

Mutia turned away from the view and looked at Katharina frankly, "We sleep together." Her smile became a wry chuckle, "Katja, you look a little flushed. Does that idea turn you on? Two old ladies in bed together?"

Katharina swallowed. She was aware that somehow, as Mutia had turned to her, the hand at her waist had become a hand at the small of her back, which was now gently holding their bodies pressed against each other. "I mean, these particular two old ladies, yes of course," she laughed, "They're... You're... you're... hot. I mean, not old, obviously, just ladies. Hot ladies. Especially this one. You, I mean."

As she spoke, Katharina crossed her eyes and watched the tip of Mutia's finger press against her moving lips, muffling her. She stopped talking.

"Katja," Mutia whispered, looking into her eyes, "Shall we take our next kiss in the bedroom?"

Katharina nodded. She let her eyes dart to the side, taking in again the room and remembering what she could of the layout of the guest suites. Unfortunately, she was fairly sure they were only equipped with two bedrooms. As she recalled, one of the two remaining doors led into a sort of lounge or dining room, and the other was a dressing room stocked with spare clothing. She indicated the door nearest the main door by which they had all entered, "There isn't actually another bedroom, but, um, the lounge I think has some comfy couches."

"That sounds lovely. A cuddly couch," Mutia giggled gaily, "I have to admit, Katja, with a hot young thing like you I'd settle for a kitchen counter or even just the floor."

Katharina laughed out loud, "Okay then. Come."

As soon as they had turned and taken their first step, Mutia stopped suddenly. She squeezed Katharina's hand and looked at her earnestly. There seemed even to be a trace of regret in her expression, "Oh. Am I perhaps being too forward? I sort of guessed you're a bit nervous, a shy one. But maybe you don't want to?"

Katharina found it somehow liberating, a small relief, to have her nervousness acknowledged. "No, I do," she said enthusiastically, "Very much. It's me. I'm the one not being forward enough. As forward as I'd like to be, that is."

Mutia looked relieved. She ushered Katharina towards the door, "Good. Then lead on."

Katharina quickly turned over a few forward remarks in her mind. Then she smiled to herself as she led Mutia by the hand, "This way. The kitchen counter awaits."

Katharina set her hand on the doorknob and pulled it open. She led Mutia into a room almost as large as the main chamber, narrower, but deeper. The ceiling felt a little lower, too. The style of the room was more modern. The wood of the dining table and chairs was newer than that of the furniture in the main chamber, and the couch and matching armchairs were upholstered in a very clean bright red.

"There really is a kitchen counter," Mutia looked over at the near corner of the room. There, an alcove was equipped as a kitchenette, partly walled off by a long marble worktop.

Katharina led Mutia to the couch, positioned in the middle of the room in front of a low glass coffee table, "Maybe I'd still prefer the couch if that's okay."

"Of course!" Mutia sprang onto the couch, pulling Katharina after her.

Katharina fell awkwardly across Mutia's body as they both flopped into the giving softness of the couch. She found herself half astride Mutia's hips, with one leg slung over the woman's lap. In a momentary panic, Katharina realized the rapidly stiffening and bent-back shaft of her dick was probably pressing down on Mutia's thigh.

Katharina pulled back instinctively. Then she checked herself. This was the moment, after all. She thought suddenly of Vera. She owed it to Miss Vera to do her duty as a debutante, to take the initiative, and to seduce Mutia. Though the notion of seduction still felt somehow odd and out of place for her, Katharina was emboldened. It felt safer now, too, now that they were in another room, behind a door. They were embracing, they had flirted, they had even already kissed.

Katharina slung her leg back over and around Mutia's waist, turned, and put her hands on Mutia's cheeks to pull her in for a kiss.

"Mm, Katja," Mutia's sudden squeak of surprise was muffled and then melted into a throaty murmur.

Mutia's mouth felt drier than Katharina remembered from their last kiss. She wondered whether it was nervousness that did that. A surge of excitement throbbed up from between Katharina's legs. She let the swell of arousal carry her forward as she deepened the kiss, pushing her face against Mutia's. Katharina's hands were tensed, her fingers taut. She slid them up and into Mutia's hair. It felt luxuriously thick between her fingers. Katharina kneaded at Mutia's scalp, gasping into her mouth as the heat and stiffness coursing through her dick slowly became unbearable.

Then Katharina felt Mutia's fingers at her waist. They crept up under her long blouse, caressed the skin of her stomach for a moment, until she felt like she would break into a ticklish shudder, then they scrabbled downward at the waistband of Katharina's pants.

"Umm," Katharina mumbled, her lips sliding across Mutia's mouth. She heaved herself up onto her knees beside Mutia, "Er, your friend, Fereshteh..."

Mutia pulled back and blew a sharp sigh. She looked straight at Katharina with a smile, "What about her? You like her?"

"No, no," Katharina continued hurriedly, "I like you. I just mean... Did she tell you?"

Mutia smiled up at her with a coy twitch of her eyes. Her fingers were still resting just inside the waistband of Katharina's pants. They felt rough, and warm. "Tell me what?"

"Well that... um..." Katharina began.

"I'm kidding," Mutia chuckled. She yanked down the front of Katharina's pants, "She told me, about the nature of your cult. Did I tell you you look lovely when you're nervous?"

"Oh, good," With a giggle, Katharina spread her thighs and exhaled, relieved. She felt Mutia's fingers slide down, brushing against the hard mound at the base of her dick, still bent back between her legs.

"Is this...?" Mutia scrabbled for a moment, searching.

"I've, uh, got it tucked back," Katharina explained, "You know, for discretion."

"That can't be comfortable for you."

"It isn't," Katharina laughed, "Help me get it out."

Mutia took hold of Katharina by the waist. The tips of her fingers searched out Katharina's pants, her shorts, and her swimming bottoms, slipped under, then dragged them down over Katharina's thighs. Katharina closed her eyes in sheer relief, luxuriating in the feeling of coming free. She felt her dick peel away from the skin at the back of her thigh, then unfurl and rapidly swing forward, catching briefly on the seat of her swimming shorts before Mutia tugged them further down. She opened her eyes and watched as it finally swung up, taut, to strike Mutia on the tip of her nose.

"Oh. My!" Mutia exclaimed, eyes wide, "Katja! I mean, she told me, but..."

"You mean, that it's..." Katharina hesitated. She had never felt tempted to boast about her size. Even the idea made her cringe. But she was wary of seeming to do so.

"That you were such a big girl!" Mutia put one hand to her mouth in surprise. The other reached out and tentatively took hold of it, about half way up, "My word!"

A little tremor shook up through Katharina's body and exited her lungs as a series of short gasps, "It's, ah, okay if you know, you don't want to, ahh, touch it. Or do anything. It's not so practical unfortunately."

The palm of Mutia's hand was slightly cool against the hot skin of Katharina's dick. She held it for a moment, staring, then seemed to snap out of a brief trance. She took a firmer hold and stroked once slowly up and down, "Of course I want to touch it. Katja, my goodness! This is something I'll be telling my grandkids about."

"Your grandkids?"

"Once they're old enough to appreciate this kind of story, of course," Mutia laughed. She looked up at Katharina, "I don't have any yet, just in case you were wondering. I'm not quite that old." She paused, stroked Katharina once more, then let go and shuffled aside on the couch, "Would you like to lie down?"

"That would be nice," Katharina lowered herself onto her back. She kicked her legs to cast off her shoes and scraped each foot against the opposite ankle to free herself of her pants.

Mutia shuffled forward a little to make room for Katharina's outstretched legs, then she reached over and helped Katharina struggle off her two layers of underwear. Mutia cast them onto the coffee table and set her hands on Katharina's thighs, "You have lovely legs, too."

"You're being a bit too kind to me," Katharina murmured. The sensation of her own nakedness against the soft fabric of the couch was exhilarating. It reminded her, curiously, of the occasional more leisurely masturbation sessions she had indulged in while still living at home, when she happened to have the house to herself and could stretch out on her back on top of the bed, bottomless, her dick sticking up stiff and excited, carefully savoring the precarious thrill of being free and being hard.

Only now there was someone with her. Katharina looked over at Mutia. She was sitting perched on the edge of the couch, hips swiveled to face Katharina. She reached out her hand and set it carefully around Katharina's dick, as she had before.

"Is that nice?" Mutia said quietly as she stroked.

Katharina nodded. She blew a slow sigh from between pursed lips. Heat was already surging up through her dick, resonating with the excitement deeper inside her body. "I, er, I'm afraid I'm not so experienced."

"That doesn't matter. This will just be a bit more experience for you then," said Mutia reassuringly. She slowed her stroking, "I have to confess, it's also been quite a while since I last had one of these in my hands. But I think I remember what to do with it," Mutia chuckled. She brought her hand slowly all the way up the shaft and placed her thumb over the underside of the tip, and began stroking it in gentle circles, "That's nice, isn't it?"

Katharina nodded, breathless. She could feel to her embarrassment that there was some viscous moisture smoothing the movements of Mutia's thumb. She didn't quite have the courage to look up and check how much she was leaking, but it felt as if there might be quite a lot of it already.

"There there," Mutia purred, "Mommy's taking care of you now."

Katharina was unable to suppress a snort of laughter.

Mutia laughed, too, her hand shaking on the end of Katharina's dick, "Sorry. Just slipped out. That was a bit weird, wasn't it?"

"No, it's okay," Katharina replied, still giggling, "I wish I had a mom like you."

"Mmm, yes," Mutia brought her other hand to the base of Katharina's dick to tug on it while she continued to stroke at the tip with her thumb, "If I were your mom I'd come and give my big girl a special goodnight massage at every bedtime."

"Uhhu," Katharina's laugh melted into a slow groan as Mutia's grip tightened and her rubbing grew slowly faster.

The pressure gathering at the base of Katharina's dick was already intense. She closed her eyes and let her head fall back. She tried to distract herself, steer her thoughts away from Mutia's warm caresses, and that sweet, womanly voice murmuring little sounds of encouragement. But her imagination escaped her will, spinning a brief, elaborate fantasy before Katharina could check it. She imagined herself living with Mutia, as her adoptive daughter, and receiving a loving dick-stroking every evening in bed. Maybe Mutia would climb in with her afterwards and they would cuddle and rub and kiss. Mutia's actual daughter would be there too. Would she and Katharina sleep together? Katharina felt sure the daughter must be strikingly beautiful. Dark, like Mutia, with long black hair and bright eyes.

12