Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katharina felt a sudden coolness and a tingling absence at the tip of her dick as Mutia released her. The couch shifted and there was movement, then the shiver of a slippery caress returned. It was a moment before Katharina realized that it was Mutia's lips on her now. She raised her head and looked down to see Mutia kneeling on the floor in front of the sofa. Mutia kissed, then slowly sucked in her cheeks to envelop the tip in her mouth.

Mutia looked up at her, batted her eyelids mischievously. She held Katharina's gaze for a moment then pulled back with a quiet slurp. As she spoke, she held Katharina's dick steady, pressed against her lips, "What are you thinking about?"

"Um," Katharina's face lit with the warmth of a blotchy blush, "I'm just thinking that, ahh... I, um... might not be able to resist you much longer. I'm sorry."

"Please," Mutia looked delighted, "Don't resist me then. Why don't you sit up?"

Katharina complied. She felt a little drowsy, light-headed, as she sat upright. With Mutia's hands on her legs guiding her around, she shuffled until she sat upright on the couch, Mutia kneeling before her.

Taking hold of Katharina's dick with one hand, Mutia reached with the other up behind her own back. She stretched and fumbled for a moment, then there was a neat zipping sound as she pulled downward. Her dress loosened, Mutia wriggled her shoulders and pulled it down so that it sat around the top of her bust.

The skin of Mutia's neck and chest was a dark golden brown, covered in a mottling of little freckles. Where the scrolled-down neckline of her dress sat across her chest, there was the bulge of her breasts pushed together in a tight cleavage.

"Come," Mutia giggled loudly, "Come and unload on mommy's face."

Katharina groaned as the first surge gathered inside her. Mutia's words felt as if they lifted the last psychological barrier to release, and Katharina let go and allowed herself to be carried over the cusp. Mutia's lips enveloped the tip of her dick once more, sliding and sucking.

There was a long tense pause between the moment of letting go and the first proper spurt. There often was when she had spent a long period of frustration beforehand. Katharina gripped the plush upholstery of the couch and gasped as a slow, almost painful, pulse of stiffness traveled up the length of her dick. Then seconds later there came the forceful rush of a stream of cum. It felt and sounded as if Mutia was sucking it in, or most of it, but then on the second spurt Katharina felt some of it wash back past Mutia's lips and spatter out onto her shaft, some falling into her lap and across her legs.

Mutia's lips disengaged with a loud gasp of surprise but she kept her hand firmly around Katharina's dick and guided it to her face as the next two spurts flew out and dashed across her cheek and chin. As Katharina began to soften with each pulse, Mutia aimed her gently further downward, letting the gradually ebbing jets of cum splash across the bare tops of her breasts, where they trickled down over her dress.

"Wow!" Mutia exclaimed, licking one corner of her mouth clean, "My word!"

"I'm sorry," Katharina groaned. She opened her eyes wide and drew a deep breath, calming herself as the rush of her orgasm faded to a sated afterglow.

"My word," Mutia repeated, speaking more softly. She let go of Katharina's dick and draped it carefully over Katharina's thigh.

Katharina looked down at Mutia. She too was breathing heavily, though it seemed perhaps more with excitement than with exertion. Splashes of cum were streaked across her mouth and cheeks, some was trickling down her neck, and below where it had pooled in her cleavage a slow soaking patch was spreading out over the top of her dress.

"Ahh," Katharina sighed, "Sorry. There's, um... spare clothing in one of the other rooms, I think."

"No, no, don't worry. I'm sorry. Back in my prime I probably would have swallowed most of that. But I'm afraid to say I'm a little out of practice," Mutia looked down at her own chest, "Not to mention that that is by far the most I have ever seen in one go."

Katharina smiled, "It means you made it really nice for me."

"You know Katja," Mutia said, sitting back on her legs and inspecting her dress, "It warms an old lady's heart to hear that."

It occurred to Katharina suddenly that she had done nothing at all in the service of Mutia's pleasure. She had gotten so quickly embroiled in the excitement of finally making her first ever initiation in the name of the Sisterhood that she had simply let go and allowed Mutia to do all the work. The poor woman was on her knees on the wooden floorboards, which probably wasn't too comfortable.

"Oh I-" Katharina began, but then Mutia cut her off.

"The sofa," Mutia said quickly, gesturing between Katharina's legs.

Katharina saw, and then felt, a trickle of cum seep out from her gradually deflating dick onto her thigh and dribble down towards the seat of the couch. She stood up abruptly, then staggered forward, nearly knocking into the coffee table. She reached between her legs, just a little too late to stop a large droplet of cum from falling to the floor. She cast around ineffectually for something with which to wipe herself clean.

"Oops. Oh fuck, what a mess. And your face," she looked again at Mutia, still kneeling, "There's probably a towel in the kitchen area."

"Right. Help me up Katja dear, and we can both get cleaned off," Mutia held out her hand.

Katharina heaved and carefully lifted Mutia to her feet. She stumbled, as Katharina had, but Katharina reached out and steadied her before her legs could strike the edge of the low table. She took Mutia by the arm and led her into the kitchen area.

The wooden floor gave way to cool tiles beneath Katharina's bare feet. On the other side of the counter that divided the kitchenette from the rest of the room there was a bank of drawers just beneath the marble slab of the worktop. Katharina opened one that turned out to be full of silver cutlery, then found another with a set of neatly rolled cloths and towels.

"Here," Katharina pulled out a red gingham towel. As she lifted it to Mutia's chest, she heard the sound of a knock on the door. She wondered whether she might be mistaken, and had heard the sound of the drawer closing or something else instead, but then a second knocking came.

Katharina looked over at the door and saw it open a sliver. From out of view just behind came Ivy's voice, "Katja?"

"Er, yes," Katharina called out after a pause.

"Okay. Just checking on you, is all," Ivy's voice replied, "Don't wanna disturb you if you're, you know, doing it."

"Ivy!" Katharina muttered, grinning to herself.

Mutia clasped the towel to her chest and mopped at the splatter of cum, then hastily rolled her dress back up onto her shoulders. She mouthed a silent thanks to Katharina then called out, "Do come in Ivy, it's okay. Katharina and I were just cleaning up in the kitchen after mixing a few cocktails." She winked at Katharina.

The door opened and Ivy took one step into the room, "Sorry, don't want to intrude."

Katharina turned from watching Mutia dab at her face with the towel, and saw Ivy, standing, one hand on her hip. Ivy was fully clothed, but there was the faint outline of a bulge across her thigh.

"That's okay," Katharina was aware she was naked from the waist down. But standing behind the counter top she was partly obscured from view. "Um, how are you doing?"

"Fine," Ivy smiled, "Jane is running a bath."

"A bath?" Mutia asked.

"Yeah," Ivy replied, "She was wondering whether, if you're not, um, busy any more, whether you would like to join her."

"What, both of us?" Katharina asked.

"No. Mutia."

"Oh. A nice hot bath," Mutia wrung her hands together, purring, "That would be delightful." Then she looked at Katharina.

Katharina held up her hands, "Please. Enjoy a nice bath. I think the bathroom is pretty luxurious."

"Yeah it is," Ivy grinned, "I checked it out."

Mutia put her hand into Katharina's hair, just behind her ear. She smiled, a little wistfully, then she planted a gentle kiss on Katharina's cheek. "Katja, you are a very lovely young woman," she whispered, "And you have made me very happy. You catch up with your friend Ivy and I shall go and get clean."

"Thank you," Katharina echoed quietly.

"Okay. Great, Bath time. We'll be quick. See you soon," Mutia slipped past her, waved, then turned and skipped out through the doorway.

12