Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh please," Josephine looked up. She clapped her hands excitedly, "Please kiss. That would be so hot. You would probably make me come, like, right away."

When Ivy didn't move, it seemed to Katharina that the initiative fell firmly to her. With Ivy facing away from her, she found it hard to judge her friend's state of mind. It stung her, just a little, that Ivy didn't turn around immediately and embrace her. Katharina wondered whether it was the presence of the other girls that made Ivy coy. But they had kissed in the Great Hall, in front of the bar alcove, where surely they had been seen.

Katharina took Ivy by the shoulders, and twisted them gently, testing. She was relieved to feel Ivy turn of her own accord. They came face to face, and she looked into Ivy's eyes for just a moment before Ivy closed them, and brought her mouth forward, slightly open. Katharina met her, and a slow shiver of excitement swept across the skin of her scalp and down her back when she felt the soft cushion of Ivy's lips against hers.

"Oh fuck yeah," Katharina heard Josephine's husky whisper, "Kissing. Fuck, I love watching girls kiss."

Ivy pulled Katharina closer. They twisted for a moment to fit their bodies snugly together, their dicks trapped side by side and upright in the space between their stomachs. Katharina recalled the sensation from the last time she had showered with Ivy, alone in the guest rooms. Ivy's mouth opened and their lips slid over each other. Despite the fact that they were at least ostensibly performing, Ivy's kiss felt more real, and more unrestrained, than it had before. Ivy's tongue lapped at Katharina, curling into her mouth, and Ivy's breath huffed out from her nose in short grunts between murmurs of excitement.

Katharina wondered whether it was the notion of making a performance that somehow gave Ivy license to show her desire, because it provided an excuse. On reflection, Katharina realized that this thought should have irked her, even upset her, but it did not. Kissing Ivy simply felt good. The closeness and the touch flooded her body with a hot rush of arousal.

Katharina scrabbled for Ivy's dick. She slipped her hand between their bodies and held it beside Ivy's shaft, stroking it with the backs of her fingers as she began to grind her hips and press them against Ivy's.

"Fuck, oh fuck," Josephine groaned, "So hot. I want that."

Katharina twisted her head free of Ivy's kiss, "You want...?" she gasped.

She saw Mari slowly rubbing herself back and forth against Josephine's pussy, clutching Josephine's raised leg.

Josephine groaned again, "Can you come over here and kiss me?"

"Kiss you?" said Ivy.

"One of you, both of you, whichever," Josephine replied hurriedly.

After a pause, Katharina felt Ivy pull gently back. She did the same, and stepped away, her dick aching with frustration as it swung free in front of her. Ivy took her hand and led her over to where Josephine lay. Ivy knelt and put one hand on Katharina's dick, idly pumping it. Then she bent and set her lips to Josephine's face, kissed her on the cheek, and on the mouth.

"Mmm, kisses, kisses," Josephine murmured. She reached her arms up to put them around Ivy's shoulders.

Ivy let go of Katharina and shuffled down onto all fours. She raised her behind in the air in front of Katharina as she stooped to kiss Josephine again.

"So," Mari giggled, rocking harder against Josephine, "Do you guys, um, fuck? Who does what to who?"

"Mari!" Katharina chided softly.

Despite herself, Katharina found her gaze drawn to Ivy's exposed rear end. She saw the smooth, hard ridge of the base of Ivy's dick, and above it the patch of taut skin below her butthole. The thought of plunging herself in and feeling again Ivy's tightness stoked a profound excitement in Katharina, but at the same time it made her cringe with a little flash of self-consciousness. Sex with Ivy felt a lot more intimate than kissing, and in some way private.

"Mm," Josephine murmured. She leaned her head back to breathe deeply, spitting water from her mouth, "Me and Katja had a fun time together milking you earlier."

"Mm-hmm," Ivy nodded.

Katharina knelt behind Ivy, then reached out and took hold of Ivy's dick where it stuck out stiff, pointing down between her thighs. She stroked, holding it lightly and working her fist down to the tip and then back up to nudge against Ivy's tight ballsack. A little shiver of gratification passed across Katharina's skin when she felt Ivy rock her hips to thrust down against her strokes.

"Well come on, fuck her then," Mari laughed, "I can tell you for sure that she definitely wants it."

"Just, uhh," Ivy grunted. Her dick twitched in Katharina's hand, "Just stroking. Is good."

Mari tutted and rolled her eyes. She rubbed her hips several times quickly, grinding hard against Josephine, then swung herself up onto her feet, "Katja, take over."

"Um, take over...?" Katharina hesitated.

"Take over with Jo," Mari replied quickly. She strode over to where Katharina was kneeling and nudged her aside, "While I teach this stuck up bitch a lesson."

"Mari, what...?" Ivy called out.

Mari leaned forward and grabbed Ivy's dick, then began rapidly pumping. Mari's jaw clenched and she scowled as she quickly worked up to a very rough, vigorous motion, jerking down hard with each stroke. Ivy groaned and tried somewhat ineffectually to shake her hips free.

"Hold still and be milked, you stupid slut!" Mari squeaked. She raised her free hand and brought it down with a loud slap on Ivy's backside.

"Ouch!" Ivy cried out. Then Josephine leaned forward and propped herself up on her elbows to muffle Ivy's cry with a kiss, laughing and murmuring into Ivy's mouth.

Katharina wondered whether perhaps she should come to Ivy's defense. But as soon as the thought occurred to her, she dismissed it as ridiculous. Earlier, when she and Ivy had had sex in the guest room shower, it had seemed to Katharina that maybe Ivy liked being treated roughly. She couldn't quite be sure whether or not Ivy welcomed Mari's treatment now, but Ivy was obviously more than capable of defending herself against Mari if she wanted to.

Realizing that she was the only one left unoccupied, Katharina shuffled across to clamber over Josephine and kneel between her legs. Josephine's pussy looked soft and inviting, its folds slightly parted and crumpled, and bordered by a patch of very short silky dark hairs, slick against her skin beneath the trailing water of the shower. Katharina hesitated, unsure whether Josephine would want now to be penetrated.

After a moment, Josephine turned from her kiss with Ivy to look at Katharina, "Can you stroke me? Like you did before?"

"Of course," Katharina nodded, smiling. She set one hand on Josephine's knee and laid the other palm-forward against Josephine's pussy.

"Yeah," Josephine turned back to nuzzle Ivy's cheek and kiss her again, "Kissing and stroking. What a great combination."

Katharina pressed forward with her middle finger, as she recalled doing when she had held Josephine earlier, under the milking table. There was a little more friction than Katharina remembered, perhaps because the rush of water washed away some of Josephine's wetness, but then she felt her finger slip past a first clasp of hot, wet skin to rest along the length of Josephine's opening, just pushing its walls apart.

Mari called out, her voice a shrill growl, "Okay bitch, time for you to learn your place."

Mari was still jerking Ivy with one hand. Now Katharina watched her take the other and cup it around Ivy's balls, grasping them firmly. Ivy grunted, and her body shuddered. Then Mari slid her thumb up and over the swollen ridge of the base of Ivy's dick and pressed it into Ivy's butthole.

"Uh, n-no," Ivy grunted, "Mari, no... I... ahh!"

Mari tugged hard on Ivy's dick, pulling her back. She giggled, then grit her teeth and hissed at Ivy sternly, "Quit whining and give in. You want to be milked. You're a stupid, cum-laden cow and good for nothing else. Now just give... me... your... milk." As she spoke the last few words, Mari twisted her thumb in slow circles, working it slowly in past the tight entrance of Ivy's hole, until it was buried inside as far as it would go.

As she listened to Ivy groan loudly, gasping against Josephine's mouth, Katharina realized that a trembling tension had gathered in her fingers and that she was already stroking Josephine very quickly, perhaps pressing too hard. She slowed, drawing her finger gently between Josephine's folds.

"Uh yeah," Josephine murmured, "Like that. I'm gonna, unh... come. Quite soon."

"Please," Katharina smiled, "Let go and enjoy yourself."

Josephine held her lower lip between her teeth and smiled back, "She's so mean, I love it."

Mari giggled, a low, purring laughter in her throat, "I'm not being mean. Look, is she resisting? Trust me Katja, you are gonna thank me. Once I've broken her in, the sex will be so much better."

"Fuck... unh... offff," Ivy gasped. As Mari continued to jerk, her thumb buried in Ivy's butthole, Ivy fell forward, arms outstretched. She smacked her fist down on the wet tiles and moaned loudly. "So is this...? Uhh...," she grunted, "Is this what you...? What you do for... your... unghh!"

Mari threw back her head in a fit of gleeful laughter, "Hah. She can't even talk, she's loving it so much!"

With a sudden twitch, Josephine's thighs clasped together around Katharina's hand. Josephine gasped and shook her head, flinging water from the ends of clumps of her hair. She blew a long sigh of exhilaration from between her lips and laughed, "Gah! Fuck. That was good."

When Josephine's tensed body went limp and her legs fell open, Katharina carefully withdrew her hand. She sat back on her feet and put her hand on her thigh, felt a trace of Josephine's wetness on her fingers quickly wash away in the shower. She could feel the tension of arousal straining up through her dick, standing upright and fully hard in front of her. She looked up and saw Josephine smiling at her, her cheeks flushed pink.

"Would you show me how you touch yourself?" Josephine asked. After a pause, she continued, "Don't be shy. I'd love to see that. Just, um, unload it all onto my face if you want," she pressed her arms together around her chest, squeezing her small soft breasts against each other, "Or on my tits, if you like."

Katharina rose to her knees again. She felt for a moment slightly light-headed. She put her hand on her dick and pulled it down, pushing against its stiffness enough to stir a slow throb of frustration in herself. "On your face? Are you sure?"

"I would love that," Josephine answered quickly. She tossed her head then hooked her finger to pull aside a few strands of wet hair from her eyes. She leaned back and grinned, "All over my face."

"Okay," Katharina laughed nervously. She began to stroke herself.

It felt odd, slightly awkward, to do in front of another girl something she had done so many times before, but only ever in private. It felt odder even than when she and Ivy had masturbated together in their dorm room before the ball. She hadn't had to look at Ivy then. Now, Josephine was staring straight at her, a sweet, confident smile on her face. She seemed to be studying Katharina's expression, and looked genuinely interested, and very pleased. Katharina supposed she didn't have to return Josephine's gaze. She could turn away, or close her eyes, and rely only on her fantasy to fuel her excitement. But that seemed somehow rude.

Katharina held back at first, and reined in the impulse to pump herself quickly and hard. She ran her fist lightly up and down the end of her shaft, holding her pleasure idle, and letting it build slowly under the influence of Josephine's beauty rather than the force of stimulation. She looked at Josephine's face, tried to commit it to her memory, fix there every feature she could identify as particularly pleasing. Josephine had very full pink lips. It made her mouth look quite large in her petite, slender face. Her eyes were similar, bright and wide. Just beneath them on her cheekbones were a very few freckles, or perhaps small beauty marks. The most noticeable one was on the soft folded skin just below her eye.

Katharina recalled something that Ivy had said to her recently, that had seemed to her at the time to be merely a joke or a playful quip. That it felt particularly good to spray a pretty face with cum. Katharina felt she realized now what Ivy had meant. She tried to imagine it, what it would look like, and what it would feel like, to release herself all over Josephine's sweet smile and see her own cum splatter across Josephine's skin.

As she fixed the thought in her imagination and began to flesh it out and savor it, Katharina felt a slow surge of relief push up through the shaft of her dick. She pumped herself harder, allowed the pressure to build and then begin to break, "Uh, I might... be close. Soon."

"Go for it," Josephine laughed. She leaned forward a little and craned her head back to present her face.

Beside her Katharina heard Ivy groan. She watched Ivy hang her head and rest her brow on the tiles, then smack her hand against them once more, "Uhhh... no... ah! Ahh! Fffuck!"

Ivy's hips jolted and a sudden long spurt of cum poured out of her dick to strike the floor with force, splashing back amid the scatter of water from the shower.

"Yes!" Mari jerked harder, and pressed her hand firmly between Ivy's buttocks, "You fucking shameless slut, come! Just come, it's all you're good for!"

Katharina turned back to Josephine, quickening her own strokes as she felt herself throb her way past the threshold of her climax. A knot of muscles inside her body spasmed hard as a first jet of cum shot up and over Josephine's head, to be swatted down by the force of the shower, a few splashes of it landing in her hair. Katharina pulled down hard on her dick, wringing the next pulse of release out of it while aiming directly at Josephine's face. Josephine twitched and shrieked with laughter when it struck her, splashing across her cheek and her mouth. Katharina twisted and pumped, releasing the next spurt across the bridge of Josephine's nose. Josephine blinked and laughed again, then closed her eyes and let her head loll back as Katharina shook the last few spurts out onto her chin and her chest. Streams of water carried Katharina's cum in stringy clumps down across the front of Josephine's body and onto the tiled floor.

While Josephine's eyes were closed, Katharina reached down to cup her hand over her balls in the aftermath of her orgasm. She felt the last twitches in the base of her dick, then pressed down with her fingers, pushing the final trickle of cum up and into the shaft, where she wrung it out with her fist, then she washed herself clean.

She staggered to her feet and began rinsing herself, swiping her hands across her body to ensure her skin was clear of soap and any stray streaks of cum. When she saw Josephine open her eyes and shake her head, she leaned down and offered her hand, "Here."

"Thanks," Josephine heaved herself upright, pulling on Katharina's arm. She sighed, then murmuring with laughter she swept her fingers across her eyes, clearing clumps of cum from her long eyelashes, "Whew! That was fun."

"Really?" Katharina laughed.

"Yeah, the way you girls just... spray this stuff. There's so much of it. I love it," Josephine looked down at her chest and ran her hands over her breasts, "Am I clean?"

Katharina examined her. Josephine's skin looked smooth and wet. Katharina looked up and pointed, "Yeah. Except a bit in your hair I think."

"Oh," Josephine reached up and tested with her fingers. She looked around, scanning the floor, and found the discarded plastic bottle. She walked over to the wall and held the neck of the bottle in front of one of the spraying nozzles to fill it with water. Then she shook it, and a residue of white foam appeared inside. She tipped some onto the top of her head and rubbed it in with her fingers. Then she offered the bottle to Katharina, "You want the last bit?"

"Oh thanks, that's kind," Katharina took it. She leaned back and upended it over her chest, and squeezed to force the foam out onto her skin. She knelt and laid the bottle on the floor, then rubbed the foam down over her stomach and between her legs as the shower began to wash it away.

Josephine nodded to where Ivy was still on all fours on the floor, her forehead resting on her arm, "Shall we leave them a moment?"

Ivy's chest was heaving with long, deep breaths and her wet hair was matted about her face. Mari was murmuring with quiet laughter. She now had both hands on Ivy's dick and was pumping it more slowly. Katharina saw Ivy's legs tremble before a slow drop of cum fell from the tip of her gradually softening dick.

"I guess we can go and start getting dry," Katharina nodded.

Josephine walked with her to the glass doors by which they had entered, "I guess maybe Ivy needs a little aftercare. After her milking."

Katharina pulled one door open and stepped out. She and then Josephine stepped through onto the soft carpet of the dressing room.

"Yeah. Though I'm not sure Mari is so great at, um, aftercare," Katharina chuckled. She clutched her shoulders and shivered. The thin, dry air of the room was a sudden cool contrast against her wet skin and the heat of the shower. Behind her, the open door disgorged a tumbling cloud of steam that dissipated around her legs. She looked around, trotted quickly to one of the cupboards, water dripping from her body, "There's usually towels somewhere. If it's like the other rooms."

The main compartment of the cupboard contained only clothing. Katharina crouched and pulled open a drawer beneath it. There she found a pile of fluffy blue towels. She took one out and held it up.

Josephine was standing beside her. "Thanks," she took the towel and threw it around her shoulders.

Katharina took another towel for herself and stood up to rub it vigorously against her scalp. She pulled clumps of her hair through her hands, wringing the water out into the towel.

Josephine stood beside one of the dressing tables. She too rubbed at her hair, then she ruffled the towel down the front of her body and swiped it between her legs. She took hold of an electric hairdryer that was lying on the table, "Can I use this?"

"I'm sure you can," Katharina replied, "Take anything you see."

Josephine plugged the cord into an outlet beside the dressing table mirror. She flicked a switch and tested the loud jet of air against the palm of her hand for a moment before lifting it to her head.

Katharina finished drying her arms and her legs. She recalled that she had laid her clothes aside in the main room. She looked at the door, and hesitated. As they had exited the shower, she had wondered whether this might be a moment at which she could talk to Josephine, maybe learn a little more about her, away from the boisterous games that Mari's presence tended to force upon them. Above all, Katharina wanted to finish explaining to Josephine the nature of the North Wing and the possibility of being offered as a ka'ini. There would be opportunity enough to talk to her about it once they reached the North Wing of course, and there Josephine would also be free to explore and discover for herself. One of the senior girls, maybe Vera, would probably approach her to sound her out. But it nagged Katharina just a little that the topic had been interrupted only shortly after she had broached it just before their shower.

Katharina touched her hand to Josephine's shoulder and looked at her in the mirror. "I'm just going to fetch my clothes," she said, raising her voice over the rush of the hairdryer.

Josephine reached her free hand up to brush her fingers against Katharina's. She smiled, and nodded, then continued scuffing at her hair. Katharina turned and walked out through the door to the main chamber.

12