Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 22

Story Info
Katharina finally gets her hands on Emmie's big tits.
6.1k words
4.64
2.7k
3
0

Part 22 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The corridor was cool and empty. Its low ceiling and the dim light set a sudden contrast with the grandness of the Great Hall. Katharina listened to the echo of the music and chatter behind her as she led Emmie onward. They passed four girls walking in the opposite direction back into the hall, then were alone.

The corridor opened out at one end of the grand space of the house that stood just in front of the main entrance to the Great Hall. Here again there were a few groups of girls standing around, perhaps waiting for friends or taking a break from the ball.

As Katharina strode across the floor, she saw up ahead the corner of the long east-west hallway, and the doorway into the courtyard gardens where she had told Ivy and Josephine that they would meet. She looked around as they rounded the corner into the long hallway, but saw neither Ivy nor Josephine. Josephine had been in the middle of the dance calling the switch only moments before, and might still be there, or looking for Ivy in the hall.

Katharina wavered for a moment, wondering whether she really had time to return to the third floor. She wasn't even sure what she wanted to see. By memory alone she was already certain that she was right about the picture that she had seen in Anna's chambers. But she wanted to see the faces of the dancing figures again, to confirm it to herself somehow. Too, she needed something to pass the time with Emmie, something other than just standing waiting for the others to emerge from the hall.

"Okay, this way," Katharina strode off, decided.

After several paces, she heard Emmie breathing at her side, "Can, um... Can we slow down just a little bit?"

"Oh," Katharina stopped. She was irritated that she had been too deep in thought to notice Emmie's discomfort. She resumed walking at a much more casual pace, "I'm sorry."

"That's alright," Emmie smiled, "You're eager to get me on my own somewhere private. Can't say I blame you."

They passed the main door to the library, on the left. Katharina glanced at the door, still closed, then turned to Emmie, "So, I suppose you know then. What this event is all about, so to speak."

"About you girls?" Emmie replied, "Yes. Thanks to you."

Katharina laughed, then lowered her voice, "I mean, apart from my very unsubtle introduction, you met some other girls who told you, right?"

"Yes. One in particular," Emmie looked up, as if recalling, "Leah, I think."

"Oh," Katharina did not recognize the name, "I don't think I know her."

"No, she wasn't one of you," Emmie shook her head, "A guest, a girl like me."

Katharina focused again on her steps, checked that she hadn't already fallen into her usual brisk walk. They walked in silence for some moments, then crossed the space at the opposite end of the long hallway, towards the foot of the wide staircase that led to the upper floors.

"Up here," Katharina pointed.

She took her first few strides up the shallow steps of the staircase, then once again checked herself and stopped. She walked slower, and watched Emmie beside her, trying to gather an impression of the other girl's gait so that she could match it. After several more steps, she fell into rhythm with Emmie's shorter stride and they made their way hand in hand upward.

"So where are you taking me?" asked Emmie as they neared the next floor. She sounded slightly out of breath.

"Well, this floor here is where the dorm rooms are," Katharina replied, looking out along the hallway.

Emmie achieved the top step and looked up and around, "Very grand."

"But I don't want to take you there," Katharina continued, "It isn't so nice. I want to check something in one of the grander apartments upstairs."

Emmie turned to her, a curious smile on her face, "Check something?"

Katharina wondered for a moment what to tell Emmie. Confronted now with explaining what she wanted to do, she realized it sounded rather feeble. She wanted simply to look at the painting again, to confirm for her idle satisfaction what she was already quite sure of. She couldn't think of a concise way to explain to Emmie either what the painting meant or how she had come upon the photograph to which it seemed to be connected. But she felt that once they stood in front of the painting, she might be able to use it as an opportunity to tell Emmie more about the Sisterhood, as a prelude to sounding her out as an offering.

Katharina gestured to the adjoining staircase that led on up to the next floor. She steered Emmie along beside her as she continued upward, "I don't know. It might not even be there any more. But I can show you the house at least."

After the first few steps, Emmie stopped. She held Katharina's wrist, "You walk fast."

Katharina realized that yet again she had fallen into her preferred cruising pace as soon as her thoughts had drifted away from the immediate. "Oh. Sorry."

"Perhaps..." Emmie smiled at her, "I can walk in front of you. So I can choose how quickly we go."

Katharina hesitated, surprised. "Okay. If you like," she ushered Emmie ahead.

Emmie took her first two steps up the staircase extremely slowly. She seemed to take care placing each foot directly in front of the other, her legs sweeping inward with each short stride. As her foot struck the floor, the muscles of her thigh tensed and firmed beneath the tight fabric of her dress. In comparison with the rest of her figure, Emmie's behind was fairly petite, though still plump and soft. There was a discreet sway to her hips as she continued upward, and Katharina's gaze was drawn to the neat bounce of Emmie's buttocks, which sent a faint tremor through the skirts of her dress as far as the hem.

When she looked up, Katharina saw Emmie's head was turned, looking back at her with a sly smile. "So, you coming after me?" Emmie purred quietly.

Unable to find anything amusing or seductive or even pertinent to say in response, Katharina simply smiled and hurried up the few steps that separated her from Emmie. Katharina realized that at some point since leaving the Great Hall, although they had walked for a spell in silence and spoken only intermittently, Emmie had succeeded in flustering her, and in turning back the surge of excited confidence that she had felt following the success of her ploy. The rush of daring and self-assurance that had carried her through their first few rounds of flirtation right after leaving the dance was gone, had left her somewhere during their walk through the hallway. Though she could feel her heart still thudding quick, it was a distinctly nervous excitement that she now felt.

Katharina looked up and ushered Emmie ahead of her. Once Emmie turned and resumed her slow ascent, Katharina tried to step outside herself and cool her nervousness by seeking its cause. Emmie was compellingly attractive, that was certainly the greater part of it. Though Katharina liked many different kinds of girls, she had always been drawn to big breasts. Walking behind, with Emmie facing away from her, she was free to stare and savor the spectacle of Emmie's body in motion. Katharina caught glimpses of Emmie's bust where it bulged out at either side of her slim torso, and the little folds of flesh where the straps of her bra dug into her shoulders and her back. With each step came a sharp tug on the tight fabric of Emmie's dress as her bust lurched down then sprang back up.

With Emmie walking right in front of her, within an arm's reach, Katharina could not prevent her imagination from dwelling on the moment at which she would be able to set her hands on Emmie's softness, hold her and press their bodies together. She felt a little ashamed of just how ardently she desired Emmie, a girl she had only just met and who she did not yet know well enough to appreciate for anything other than her beauty. She felt as if she owed her desire rather to someone she knew better, like Ivy. Or someone with whom she had shared some affection, like Mutia.

Katharina thought again of Mutia, and it struck her now how simple and how playful the tone of their encounter had been. What was different about Emmie was not just that she was younger, and more attractive, but rather than there was more now at stake. Emmie was the first new girl that Katharina had met since speaking to Vera in the courtyard gardens. And Emmie seemed to be just the sort of girl that Vera had described. Attractive, flirtatious, full-figured. It seemed almost a surety that Katharina would take her to the North Wing. But she still had to get there. When the thought occurred to her, of the North Wing, at the other end of the house, Katharina briefly regretted her decision to come back up to Vera's chambers. It seemed like an unnecessary risk. Ivy and Josephine might already be waiting, growing concerned or impatient. But then she remembered the prospect of standing and waiting at the corner of the hallway, having to keep Emmie entertained while they waited on the other two, with all those other girls standing nearby outside the main entrance to the Great Hall, watching.

As they rounded the turn of the staircase where it doubled back on itself, Emmie reached behind without turning her head. Her fingers brushed the hem of Katharina's blouse then lifted it. Emmie's grip found the waistband of Katharina's pants and hooked under it. Katharina felt a tight tug as her pants were stretched and pulled through the crux of her legs. She became aware of how hard she had become. Her dick was straining painfully against the back of her thigh. She glanced backward and reassured herself that there was nobody following.

They walked on upward, a little more slowly and more awkwardly, with Katharina being pulled close behind. It occurred to her that she should perhaps reciprocate, and make some more daring or intimate contact with Emmie in return. When they had nearly reached the top of the stairs, she lifted one arm and set her fingertips on the back of Emmie's head. She ran them down through Emmie's bob of thick curls and fussed at the nip of short hair at the nape of her neck, taking it between her fingertips and stroking it.

Emmie made a faint purring tremor in response, one that Katharina fancied she also felt as a vibration against her fingers. They reached the top of the staircase and Emmie suddenly let go and twisted around. They stood face to face. Emmie pursed her lips, set her hands on Katharina's cheeks, and then leaned back against the wall and pulled Katharina in to kiss her.

It was a quiet kiss. Emmie moved slowly, and Katharina held almost still, eyes closed, matching the slow twisting motion of Emmie's lips. Katharina let her hands rise to lay themselves on Emmie's body. It was only when she felt the softness beneath her fingers that she realized she had the sides of Emmie's big breasts in her hands. Even if they were already kissing, it felt somehow presumptuous to reach straight for Emmie's chest. Katharina slid her hands quickly downward to put them on Emmie's waist instead, but then Emmie reached and took hold of her wrists, and puled her firmly back up. She laid Katharina's hands one by one on her breasts, then her fingers entwined with Katharina's and pushed them inward before scrunching together, guiding Katharina in a slow kneading motion.

"Mm, squeeze," Emmie murmured from the corner of her mouth, "Play."

Katharina felt Emmie release her grip. She left her hands where Emmie had placed them, then after hesitating she dug her fingers tentatively in, imitating the gesture Emmie had made, but more slowly, not pressing as deep.

A quiet, contented hum sounded in Emmie's throat. Katharina felt a hand at her waist again, then fingers sliding themselves into her pants and scrabbling at the waistband of her shorts and then her swimming briefs. Emmie thrust her hand in and a shiver of excitement crept up Katharina's spine when she felt Emmie's short but sharp nails tickle at the stiff mound of bare skin just at the base of her dick.

Katharina breathed deeply through her nose, holding Emmie's kiss. She relaxed and allowed a surge of warmth and arousal to spread up through her body. She squeezed Emmie's chest again, lifting it and savoring its weight. She felt the lacework of Emmie's bra against her fingertips, then the stiff nubs of Emmie's nipples beneath her thumbs.

When she felt Emmie reach down and delve deeper, Katharina planted her legs a little further apart. Emmie's fingernails slid into the crease between Katharina's dick and her thighs, and her fingers closed around the base of the shaft. Katharina could feel that her skin had grown slightly sticky with the summer heat, and her dick clung to her thighs as Emmie pulled it free.

Katharina opened her eyes and looked around. She became aware that they were still in the hallway. "Ah," she whispered, "Not here."

"Then where?" Emmie mumbled, her mouth still clasped against Katharina's.

Katharina pulled away gently, felt her lips take leave of Emmie's with a moist tension. She turned and saw the door to Vera's apartments, a few paces away. She nodded towards it, "There."

Emmie followed as Katharina stepped backwards towards the door. They still held each other, increasingly awkwardly so as Katharina hurried across the hallway, aware that her dick was slowly slipping up and free of her underwear. She stumbled, and Emmie fell forward with her, treading on Katharina's toes. Katharina righted herself against the door, her shoulders slamming on the wood with a dull thud. She scrabbled for the handle and twisted it open.

They swung around the frame of the door and into the main chamber of Vera's apartments. Katharina looked around quickly, taking in the other doors, all closed, and the circle of armchairs and chaises in the center of the room, all unoccupied.

Only now, after having hurried in without first listening at the door, did Katharina think again of the slight risk she was taking. She had seen Vera leave the ball for the North Wing some time earlier, with the girl she had found, Caroline. So it seemed improbable that Vera would be back at her apartments already. But somebody else might have been, perhaps Mari or one of the other ka'ini. Katharina wasn't quite sure what exactly she might be risking if somebody were here. Perhaps nothing, or only a mild embarrassment, but perhaps also the loss of her mentor's trust.

For a moment, she forgot even what had impelled her to return here. Then it struck her. The chaise in the center of the room was not only unoccupied, the painting was also absent. She had leaned it there when she had first brought it up from the library, and now it was gone.

"Huh," Katharina mumbled, not sure what to think. She turned back to Emmie and set her hands on Emmie's waist. Despite its softness, it felt particularly petite and narrow after having handled Emmie's big bust. Katharina sighed, "It's not here."

"What isn't?" Emmie frowned.

"The thing I wanted to... to show you, I suppose," Katharina knew this wasn't quite the truth. She had wanted to see it again for herself rather than to show it to Emmie. Though it had clearly been painted by an accomplished artist and had a certain beauty to it, the painting was unlikely to be of particular interest to someone who did not already know what it represented. At least, not enough to justify the long trip across the house and up to the top floor.

Emmie giggled, "Yes it is."

"It is? What?" Katharina looked around again, puzzled.

"It's right here," Emmie reached again between Katharina's legs and slowly pulled free her dick, which swung swiftly forward and up, painfully stiff, "What you wanted to show me."

"Ah. I see," Katharina laughed even as she shuddered under the force of a slow wave of relief.

Emmie took a firm hold of Katharina's dick. She stroked it, and then tugged on it, a little more vigorously than was completely comfortable. But then she slowed and ran her fingers all the way up the shaft to the tip, and an intense, pulsing excitement quickly overwhelmed and erased the discomfort.

Emmie took hold of it a second time and tugged again, more gently. Her little burble of laughter as she did so sounded slightly different from the way she had laughed before. More free, perhaps, tinged with unrestrained excitement, or incredulity. Katharina examined her face. As far as she could read, Emmie looked extremely pleased.

"Well, I suppose I was hoping to show you that eventually too," Katharina laughed quietly, "You, uh, don't mind?"

"Mind?" Emmie looked up at her with a puzzled frown.

"Well no I mean, you were with those other girls already," Katharina continued to examine Emmie's expression, "So I suppose you don't."

Emmie held Katharina's gaze and smiled at her as she ran her hand again slowly up and down the underside of Katharina's dick, "Yours is much nicer. I like you better."

Katharina laughed again, surprised, "That's kind of you to say."

Emmie looked away and let go abruptly. She stepped forward into the room, looking up and around at the ceiling and the decorative hangings on the walls, "So, what did you really want to show me then?"

Katharina turned to follow. She felt her dick swing round stiffly as she turned. She contemplated tucking herself away again, but realized she was too hard for it to be practical, and settled instead for hoisting up her pants, leaving it protruding and sticking up against her own stomach. As she walked after Emmie towards the center of the room, she felt suddenly rather ridiculous, and was very relieved when Emmie turned and reached out to take hold of her dick again and pull her along gently behind.

"This nice grand room, in this huge palace that you live in?" Emmie asked, "Was that it?"

Katharina felt the clammy warmth of Emmie's hand on her taut skin, savored the comfort and satisfaction of being held, "Ahh. That's... Feels... good."

"Me touching you?" Emmie asked.

"Yeah," Katharina replied, "Uh, so I actually wanted to look at a painting here. But... it isn't here."

Emmie turned to look back at her. The expression of detached amusement that she seemed to wear at rest was replaced for a moment with a flash of curiosity, "A painting?"

Katharina looked across at the door to their right, the one that led through to Vera's bedroom. She wondered whether Vera might have moved the painting there. "It was a painting that shows... something that will happen later on, at the end of the ball."

"Mysterious," Emmie announced. The lilt of amusement in her voice sounded almost like a lighthearted song. She was smiling to herself as she strode on through the room, looking around. She stood still, and looked in turn at each of the two beds in the corners of the room.

Katharina squinted and held her eyes steady to focus the vague shapes she saw through the gauzy curtains around each bed. Both were empty. She could see the neat shapes of the pillows and bedcovers within, tidy and ready.

"It is a bit," Katharina said.

"Hmm?" Emmie mumbled, looking up to examine the canopy of one of the beds.

"A bit mysterious, I mean," Katharina continued, "There's a sort of... ritual. It's the final part of the ball, the reason it happens. And, well, it's one that you could be involved in. If you want."

"Very mysterious indeed," Emmie repeated.

"Maybe Lena told you about it?" Katharina asked.

"Lena?"

"One of the other girls you were with before," Katharina explained, "The blonde one."

"She wanted to take me to a private part of the ball," Emmie answered, "The West Wing or something."

Katharina almost refrained from correcting. She had a mild aversion to pointing out other people's errors if it wasn't strictly necessary, and it seemed like such an inconsequential detail. But then after hesitating she spoke, "The North Wing, yes. And, um, would you still like to go there?"

"Yes," Emmie nodded casually, "But with you."

12