Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great," Katharina smiled.

She wondered whether to press on and tell Emmie more about the rite of offering. During preparatory week, Vera had advised her and the other novices to focus on bringing guests to the North Wing, where more senior girls would take over the task of sounding them out as offerings. But then in their more recent encounter in the courtyard gardens Vera had seemed keen for Katharina to find a girl who might already be receptive to being offered. As she began putting together a tentative explanation, Katharina realized that there was not a great deal she could say about the rite itself. Aside from fairly oblique hints that Vera had made, and more recently what she had seen depicted in the painting, she knew very little about what the rite itself involved. Though Katharina could not recall Vera having stated it explicitly, she had the impression that Vera had also never witnessed the rite nor been involved in its preparation.

When Katharina opened her mouth and spoke the first trace of a syllable, Emmie turned and cut her off, "Okay. So let's go."

Katharina paused, confused, "Let's go?"

Emmie smiled at her, a very ostentatiously seductive smile, her eyelids half closed, her lips trembling with drowsy laughter, "Yes. So you can get your hands on me properly. Or were you hoping that would happen here already in your bedroom?"

Katharina was aware that Emmie was still holding her. Emmie's hand remained still, not stroking or pulling, but Katharina felt its grip ease and then tighten a little, the shifting pressure of Emmie's fingers tantalizingly like a caress, just on the edge of being pleasurable.

"Um, maybe," Katharina laughed weakly, "But this isn't my bedroom."

Emmie cocked her head quizzically, "It isn't? Whose is it then?"

"It's actually my teacher's bedroom," Katharina laughed again, realizing how odd the statement must seem.

"You're sneaking me into your teacher's bedroom?" Emmie pulled very gently on Katharina's dick to bring her closer. She set her other hand on Katharina's chest and looked up, "And I thought you were such a well-behaved student."

Katharina watched Emmie close the distance between them, then felt her dick jerked firmly aside as Emmie pressed herself to the front of Katharina's body. A dry knot closed in Katharina's throat as she spoke, "I, ukh... I am normally. It's... You inspire me to be ill-behaved."

"Mmm," Emmie hummed a contented laugh, "Just the answer I wanted to hear. Do you want to undress me?"

Katharina nodded. She lifted her hands and found once again that they slid up and over Emmie's chest before she knew what she was doing with them. She let her fingers crawl quickly upward, and when she found no buttons or seam at the front of the dress, she reached around Emmie's neck and searched at the back.

Emmie leaned forward and Katharina felt the softness of Emmie's big bust press and give against her. The sensation was just as she remembered it from their dance at the beginning of the ball. Only now Katharina's dick was unconfined and clasped in Emmie's warm grip. It twitched, and a sudden pulse of relief throbbed up from inside Katharina's body. She felt a brief, cool slick at the tip, something trickling across her sensitive skin. Emmie loosened her hold and slid her hand slowly upward until her finger was resting on the underside, right where Katharina had just leaked.

Emmie thrust her face up at Katharina and kissed her, opening one corner of her mouth to murmur as her lips pressed into place, "Mm, excited, excited."

Katharina gasped, her breath releasing an acute tension that had built in her body. She opened her mouth to meet Emmie's kiss and drew one quick deep breath before their lips sealed and Emmie's tongue slid into her mouth. Katharina tried to draw the nexus of her own attention away from the increasingly urgent pulsing in her dick, and from the weight and the warmth of Emmie's chest now squashed up against her.

Her arms around Emmie's neck, she scrabbled at the back of the dress and found a slim fold in which a metal zipper was concealed. It came down easily and noiselessly, the dress fell open, and Katharina felt the warm, slightly sweat-moist skin between Emmie's shoulderblades. As Emmie reached one arm around Katharina's waist and pressed her lips tighter to kiss Katharina with more force, the flesh of her back shifted and creased into soft ridges. Katharina ran her fingers over the depressions where the straps of Emmie's bra dug into her.

Emmie stepped back, craning her neck to keep her lips in place on Katharina's mouth. She let go of Katharina's dick and reached behind herself with both hands. There was a brief, faint scratching sound, something coming unclasped, and then Emmie sighed and shrugged her shoulders. She broke the kiss and looked down at herself as she pulled off the sleeves of her dress and then peeled it down off her chest into a crumpled roll around her waist.

"Ahh," Emmie sighed as her bra, too, came away and slid down off her arms. She looked up at Katharina, "Feels good to be free, doesn't it?"

Katharina's breath had quickened. "Yes," she gasped.

She looked down at Emmie's chest. Emmie's dusky, lightly tanned skin was a little paler inside the faint outline of what looked like it might have been a very low cut top or swimsuit. Her nipples stood out as very pink, and quite small at the crest of each large bulge of smooth breast. Her breasts looked fairly firm despite their obvious weight. They slumped down as far as the top of Emmie's stomach, sagged slightly outwards and away from each other. They looked somehow precarious, as if they would lurch to one side or slouch down if Emmie moved. Even with the faint motion of Emmie's breathing, Katharina saw a little tremor in their softness.

"So, have you had a good look?" Emmie asked.

Katharina looked up, blinked, "Oh, sorry."

Emmie raised her eyebrows, questioning.

"Yes," Katharina added hurriedly, "I mean no. I want to look at you more. And touch you. You're... beautiful."

"Good," Emmie smiled and tossed her hair. She looked down at her hand. She was clutching her bra by one shoulder strap. It was made of black lace, with a pattern of swirls embroidered over the translucent fabric of the cups. She held it up, "This place where you're taking me, will I need this, do you think?"

"Um," Katharina thought about it, "Well, I guess not. You won't need to stay dressed at all if you don't want to. If that's what you mean."

"Great," Emmie swung the bra on one outstretched finger and flung it aside. It landed across the arm of one of the nearby chairs. "So," she drew her breath briskly as she slipped her arms back into the sleeves of her dress, "Let's go."

"Go?" Katharina heard the surprise in her own voice, and worried immediately that it might sound like disappointment. "Right. Okay. Yes. If you like," she continued quickly.

"This painting, it isn't here like you thought. So we can get going and you can have your way with me in this North Wing place," Emmie leaned back a little and hoisted her breasts up onto her chest as she pulled the front of her dress back into place. She looked down, shuffled her shoulders, shaking her bust into place, then looked up at Katharina, "Will you be able to get that back in safely?"

"What?" Katharina asked, puzzled. Then she saw where Emmie was pointing, and looked down at her dick, still fully upright and stiff, with a small glistening smudge of wetness at its tip, "Oh, well. I can probably manage."

Emmie reached behind herself and pulled her zipper swiftly back up. She shuffled once more, leaning slightly to one side, seeming to test the position of her breasts inside the dress. She reached up and took hold of them, scrunched her fingers and pressed them together, then smoothed the dress out over them.

She smiled, reached out and put her hand on Katharina's dick, tapping and brushing it with the tips of her fingers. "Or will you need some help?" she whispered.

An acute twitch of frustration shivered up Katharina's shaft to where Emmie was tickling her. She laughed, "I think your help would probably be counterproductive, I'm afraid."

"Okay," Emmie giggled. She looked once more and seemed briefly to wince in sympathy. Then she laughed, brushed her hand against Katharina's cheek, and began walking away towards the door.

Still somewhat taken aback by the abrupt break in their encounter, Katharina stood for a moment watching Emmie walk away. Then as Emmie set her hand on the door handle and turned to look at her, Katharina collected herself and rushed to pull up her underwear. In a hurry, she pulled too hard and yanked the seat of her swimming briefs up against her balls. A stab of back-aching pain shot up into her insides and she bent forward and had to wait a few seconds for it to subside before rearranging herself. She waited again, then pulled the briefs and then the shorts more carefully into position. She bent over further in order to be able to push her dick down far enough to bend it between her legs, down and then backward. Its stiffness began to subside a little as the pain in her lower back spread out into a broader ache, and after a few careful swipes of her hand she was able to lay it across the back of her thigh, tucked inside her tight underclothing.

"Okay," Katharina stood up straight, "Ready."

"Come," Emmie swung the door open and held out her hand, "Take me."

Katharina walked over to join her. She took Emmie's hand and was led back out through the doorway into the hall. Katharina pulled the door closed behind them and looked both ways along the corridor. Still empty.

With the ball now long since underway and with many girls probably having left for the North Wing, the top floors of the house were probably empty, especially here on the eastern side of the building away from the Great Hall.

They made their way down the stairs quietly. Emmie's grip on Katharina's hand was firm, and warm. Katharina couldn't be sure but she felt as if there might be a trace of her own wetness still on Emmie's fingers.

The house felt silent. Katharina was fairly certain it had already been silent when they had made their way up, but now it seemed more so. The tap and scuff of their footsteps on the stone resounded, tinny, against the walls. The only other sound Katharina heard was the rush of air through her own nostrils.

Once they reached the next floor and turned down the final flight of steps, Katharina could feel her body slowly calming from the surge of excitement and then frustration that she had just experienced. And then as soon as she noticed that she was calming, her imagination wandered and began to dwell on the thought of holding Emmie again, this time in the comfort and freedom of the North Wing. She stole a quick glance to her side and saw Emmie's chest, now braless beneath her tight dress, bounce down and then slosh slowly back up each time her foot hit the next step. A little resurgent flutter of arousal passed through Katharina's insides and she felt herself getting harder again.

They reached the foot of the stairs. Here there was the first echo of the distant clamor of the ball, from the other end of the long central hallway. They set off across the open space in front of the East Wing convent and on under the high arched ceiling of the hallway. As she fell into her stride, Katharina noticed just how much harder she had gotten beneath her clothing. She winced and grunted, then slowed.

Emmie squeezed on Katharina's hand, then let go and reached for the waistband of Katharina's pants. She slipped the tips of her fingers inside, and held them there. She leaned closer and chuckled, "Looks like I've found a way of getting you to walk slower."

Katharina gave a little snort of laughter and nodded, "You have." Searching for a suitable retort, she looked again at Emmie's bust, lurching from side to side as she walked, "I guess, um, you'll need to be careful about running and jumping now too."

"Hah," Emmie took Katharina's hand and squeezed it again. She looked ahead along the hallway, "Not at all. I'll bounce and jiggle all I want, thank you very much. Watch."

"Oh!" Katharina cried as she was jerked forward.

Emmie broke into a brisk trot, then a run, laughing. Katharina staggered and slid across the smooth stone floor then quickly fell in alongside Emmie. With her longer legs, Katharina did not have to exert herself quite as much as Emmie seemed to be doing, but the awkward stiff straining of her dick meant she had to clasp her thighs together to be sure of holding herself in place. She bent forward as she ran, in an attempt to lessen some of the ache and discomfort.

Then as they rushed past the main door to the library, Katharina was relieved to see Emmie yield first. Emmie slowed abruptly, bending forward and breathing hard as she clutched one arm across her breasts. "Okay," she huffed, "Maybe no running. But I'll, ah... do a bit of jumping for you when we get there. If you're good."

Katharina laughed as she drew a deep breath, "Okay. I look forward to it."

She took Emmie's hand again and led her slowly onward as they both recovered. Katharina felt a slow relaxation spread through the muscles of her limbs as she ambled slowly along. The brief bout of exertion felt good, invigorating. Too, she found she was very glad of Emmie's little joke, her lighthearted self-deprecation. She still wondered why Emmie liked her, or even whether she really did. Emmie had been intensely flirtatious from the outset, and her intensity unsettled Katharina at the same time as she found it very attractive. That Emmie had now made a joke that was not explicitly seductive in nature was reassuring, felt like an affirmation that her attraction to Katharina was not simply mercenary or purely physical.

Ahead, Katharina saw figures walking across the opposite space, in front of the Great Hall. The clusters of girls waiting outside the main doors came into clarity. Katharina then saw that somebody was waving at her. At the corner of the hallway, right where they had arranged to meet, was Ivy.

Ivy waved again and Katharina lifted her hand and smiled to acknowledge her.

"Your friend," said Emmie.

"Ivy. Yes," Katharina nodded, "We'll go with her and the other girl she was with, Josephine."

They approached and Ivy stepped out to meet them.

"Hi," Emmie smiled.

"Hi again," Ivy waved at her.

Emmie leaned forward and presented her cheek. Ivy looked for a moment puzzled, or unsure of herself, then likewise leaned over for the two of them to exchange kisses.

"So, Katja. You two went for a little extra tour around the house huh?" Ivy said, grinning. Katharina saw Ivy's eyes flick down to Emmie's chest, then dart back up again.

"Yeah. Okay. So, to the North Wing then," Katharina said, looking around, "Oh. Where's Jo?"

Ivy shrugged, "Dunno. Not come out yet. Or she was out before me, I don't know. Haven't seen her."

"Okay," Katharina turned to Emmie, "We'll wait for our other friend Josephine first."

Ivy leaned back against the corner of the stone wall and the three of them turned their heads to watch the doors of the Great Hall.

12