Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 27

Story Info
The girls drop off their dates at the sex chamber.
6.1k words
4.95
2.9k
00

Part 27 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The spatter of water on tile echoed around them as they passed into another much smaller chamber, lit from above by diffuse electric light.

"Hi!" Katharina heard the cry, recognized the voice, then turned and saw Josephine already bounding towards them, stepping out from under a running shower head.

"Josephine," Emmie purred, holding out her arms.

"Big tits big tits big tits," Josephine danced on her feet in front of Emmie, then reached out to embrace her.

Josephine was naked, her body streaked with the water from the shower. Her hair was plastered flat and wet against her head, parted in the middle and showing the little strip of lightness where a sliver of her natural hair color had grown out below a glossy red-brown dye.

"Josephine," Katharina smiled, "So you're enjoying yourself then?"

"Oh yeah," Josephine flashed her eyes wide with enthusiasm. She turned to look behind her, "Hey Ivy, it's Katja."

At the other side of the room, where Josephine had been showering, there was a row of similar funnel-shaped shower heads set into the wall above head height. Ivy was standing beneath one of them, her eyes closed and her face raised to the scattering streams of water.

When Katharina saw Ivy's pale, wet skin and her slim, slightly bony back, she was reminded vividly of when they had showered together, the two of them, in the guest apartments. This was just how Ivy had looked, how she had seen her then. Ivy continued rinsing water through her hair with her fingers, and it seemed for a moment that she had not heard Josephine call out, but then when Josephine made to open her mouth again, Ivy turned and stepped out from under the water.

She swiped her hands firmly across her scalp one last time, water draining away over her shoulders, then she shook her head and smiled at Katharina, "Hi."

"Emmie, you have got to see the sex room," Josephine took Emmie's hand and swung her arm excitedly.

"The sex room?" Emmie pursed her lips in amusement.

Josephine turned to Ivy, "We're going back in there, right?"

Ivy strode slowly over and stood with her hand on her hip, "I guess. Katja? You wanna come back in there with us?"

"Yes. Sure," Katharina replied, "Emmie?"

Emmie smiled and nodded. There passed a few seconds in which all four of them looked at one another expectantly, as if taken by surprise that they had reached their decision so quickly. Then there was an abrupt break in the atmosphere when the shower under which Ivy had been standing on the other side of the chamber suddenly timed out and switched off, and the unobtrusive sound of rushing water was replaced with the quiet echo of drips falling onto the tiles.

"Right," Ivy hunched her shoulders and shook herself, "I'll get us some towels."

Ivy spun on her heel and marched over to the far corner. There was a low bank of cube-shaped cupboards beside the curtained archway that led into the testing chamber. On top of the cupboards were several stacks of thick towels. Ivy counted up four of the towels, tossing each over her arm.

As Ivy walked back towards her, Katharina was struck by a particular energy in Ivy's demeanor. She was tossing her hips from side to side as she walked, and there was a subtle bounce in her step, feet flexing to lift her up on her toes. Katharina realized that this was the way Ivy normally looked, and if it struck her now then it was rather because Ivy had perhaps deflated a little, or retreated into herself, over the last few hours during their nervous rush to make it to the North Wing. Now, she looked invigorated, confident, like her boisterous self again.

"Okay team, let's get dried off," Ivy grinned at Katharina as she handed over a towel.

The two other girls took theirs, and after smiling a brief thanks at Ivy, Katharina turned her gaze down to her body and began rubbing herself dry. She noticed, somewhat to her chagrin, that she had gotten slightly hard again already. After sweeping her legs clear of water, she swept the towel between them and clasped it around her dick to dab it dry. She tried to handle herself gently, but felt herself throb stiffer against the clean softness of the towel. Her dick, and her insides, ached with the very pleasing dull pain that often followed when she spent herself more than once in quick succession.

Her time alone with Emmie, in the spa chamber, seemed now to have passed very quickly. Katharina felt as if the memory of it were still settling in her mind. Looking back on it, so recent and so vivid, she was swept with a shiver of excitement. Emmie was still close, standing beside Katharina at the edge of her vision, naked, sweeping her towel up the front of her body to hoist up her chest and rub the undersides of her breasts dry.

Katharina straightened up and finished drying her chest and shoulders, then scuffed and wrung at her hair. With the towel in front of her eyes, her vision was obscured when she felt a slim hand suddenly clasp around her dick.

"Wow," it was Josephine's voice, tinged with laughter, "Like, I know I handled this already earlier but Katja, holy fuck!"

Katharina slung her towel over her shoulder and saw Josephine in front of her, with her tousled wet hair, towel wrapped around her torso under the armpits.

"Ah," Katharina laughed, "Please. That's nice but, uh..."

"Oh," Josephine let go and pulled her arm back quickly, "Sorry."

Katharina felt her dick fall from Josephine's grip, then sway slowly back upwards, filling with warmth. "It's okay. Just, you know... makes walking a bit awkward."

Katharina looked across at Emmie and they exchanged a knowing smile.

"Oh right," Josephine tossed her head back and laughed out loud. Then she turned to Ivy, "Okay, shall we go? Ready?"

Ivy twisted her towel into a thick cord and then whipped it up and around her neck to sit across her shoulders. She took Josephine's hand and nodded to the curtains at the other end of the chamber, "Okay. Round two."

Emmie seemed still to be drying herself, so Katharina waited as the other two girls departed. She watched Emmie run the towel down her body from her neck to her thighs, lifting her breasts again, then lifting one leg, seeking out corners of dampness in the creases of her soft figure.

"Okay," Emmie lifted her head and straightened her back ostentatiously. She smiled a drowsy smile at Katharina and held out her hand.

"So, this way," Katharina took Emmie's towel from her and slung it over her shoulder, then led Emmie away, to where Ivy was just ducking through the curtains after Josephine.

Once Ivy had disappeared, Emmie clutched Katharina closer to her side and lowered her voice, "She's cute, isn't she?"

"Uh, which?" Katharina whispered.

"Your friend," Emmie replied, "Ivy."

"You like her?"

Emmie reached across and brushed the tips of her fingers along the side of Katharina's half-stiffened dick, "You obviously do."

Katharina felt her dick twitch upward, and a shiver of warmth crept up into her body and shook her shoulders. She looked down at Emmie's hand, "Um, I think this is mostly your work."

"Hmm," Emmie's tightly pursed lips hummed with quiet laughter, "Well, whoever got you started, I will continue their work from here."

Emmie let go of Katharina's hand and sprang one step ahead of her before reaching behind and taking a firm hold of Katharina's dick. She gave it a gentle tug and led Katharina onward towards the exit.

It was something Katharina had seen other Sisterhood girls do to each other, playfully, in the showers or at the pool in the rear gardens when the weather was warm. One leading the other by the dick. None of them had ever done it to her, perhaps because they sensed her embarrassment about being naked, or perhaps because she simply didn't have so many close friends. But she found now that it was unexpectedly exciting. Aside from the simple physical comfort of Emmie's touch, the gesture felt like a stark declaration of eagerness and desire. Emmie wanted to take her away and to have her.

Emmie brushed the curtains aside and led Katharina through into the testing chamber, where Ivy and Josephine were standing waiting.

"Ooh, I want to do that," Josephine rocked on her heels, giggling. She looked at Katharina then turned and grabbed Ivy by the dick, "Come, slave, I require your services once more."

Ivy grunted and her lips curled into a subdued smile as Josephine led her onward into the central aisle of the chamber, paused, and then turned abruptly to the right. As they passed the foot of the first bed, Ivy pulled her towel from around her shoulders and tossed it into one of the two wicker baskets that hung from the footboard of the bed.

Katharina felt Emmie's grip on her loosen, then fall away. She looked to her side and saw Emmie's eyes sweeping from side to side, taking in the chamber in which they stood. They had entered from the side, about half way along a very long tunnel of stone arches, like the first entrance tunnel by which they had entered the North Wing, only much longer, and wider. Far off to their right the tunnel ended at another curtained archway that Katharina knew led back into the main chamber. And in front of them in the opposite wall was a third pair of curtains, behind which glowed the bright light of the bar space. Along both longer walls of the tunnel, enclosing a narrow central aisle, there were beds, the same wooden four-posters with curtains and canopies that could be found all over the house. They were arranged just as they had been in Anna's bedroom, spaced evenly and some distance apart, leaving a generous gap in between neighboring beds.

Katharina had been here before, had walked the entire length of the chamber on her way to the amphitheater for gatherings of the coven. The beds had already been in place then. Katharina assumed they were always here. But back then the chamber had been quiet. Now many of the beds were occupied. The room was alive, and busy. It was the first thing that struck her about the difference in atmosphere between then and now. Of those beds that she could see clearly from where she stood, perhaps half had their curtains drawn. The darkened outlines of bodies were just discernible, shifting in and out of coherence in the flickering candlelight cast down by the chandeliers above. That was different too, the lighting. Before, she had always walked through the tunnel in near darkness, following the light of a lantern carried by one of the senior girls.

"I like this place," Emmie whispered.

"Yeah," Katharina felt compelled to lower her voice also. Beneath the fluster of her own whisper and Emmie's there were other voices, some distant, others nearer, jumbled into an uneven murmur. Somewhere not far off there was the hush of another conversation, or maybe more than one. Further away, carried as an echo, were louder cries, varied in nature, some of them hoarse with excitement, calling exhortations, others ostentatious sighs of contentment or of exhaustion.

Katharina was very pleased to see how much the sight and sound of the testing chamber excited Emmie. Emmie's lips, usually pursed tight, were open a sliver, and her eyes were bright. Katharina felt for that moment quietly proud of her place in the Sisterhood, and her part in bringing Emmie to where they now were.

"Come on," Josephine called back at them from further down the aisle, waving her hand.

Emmie turned to Katharina and her expression snapped back into her peculiar subtle smirk of amusement. She said nothing, but took hold of Katharina again and led her on after Josephine.

They arrived where Josephine had stopped, beside a bed whose curtains were wide open and which appeared to have remained so far unused. The thick, dark green bedcover was smoothed down and neatly in place covering the entire mattress, and two stacks of big square pillows rested at the far end against the headboard.

"So team," Josephine smiled broadly, "I think there's room enough for all of us. Let us celebrate our great success. We made it to the sex party, whee!" she swung round to the side of the bed, dragging Ivy with her, then flung Ivy backwards onto the bed and leaped up after her. Both of their bodies sank into the bedcover, shattering its smoothness into a ripple of creases, then Josephine rolled and hauled herself up onto Ivy to kiss her.

"Hurrah!" Emmie followed with a sing-song of shrill laughter. She stood for a moment at the side of the bed, then turned to face away from it, raised her arms, and let herself fall backwards. She hit the bedcover and sank down into it as the other two girls had done. Then as she hit the mattress beneath, she sprang back a short distance, the weight of her breasts sloshing back and forth across her chest as she bounced up.

Katharina threw down the two damp towels she was carrying, and kicked them aside on the floor, under one of the wicker baskets that hung from the footboard. She stood at the side of the bed, looking down at Emmie, naked and smiling up at her.

Josephine turned away from her kiss with Ivy and called out, "Come on Katja. Jump aboard and get comfy."

Katharina laughed, then she leaped up, lunging with one leg, to clamber onto the bed and throw herself down face-first beside Emmie. She kicked her legs and squirmed against the coolness of the clean fabric of the cover, rubbing to warm it with friction.

"Hup," Katharina heard Emmie's voice at her ear, then felt a hand take her shoulder and shove to turn her over.

Emmie was not strong. Katharina could feel how ineffective the pull on her shoulder was against her weight. She pushed against the give of the mattress and heaved herself over onto her back.

"Hi," Emmie was lying on her side, her breasts spilling out across the bedcover, one on top of the other. She reached out to clutch them closer to her chest, then turned over to clamber up on top of Katharina, straddling her at the waist.

"Hi again," Katharina laughed. She noticed the excited tremor in her voice, and then the heat of blushing on her chest and her cheeks.

She was aware also of her dick sticking up out of sight behind Emmie's back, pressing against it. Katharina thought that she could feel a trace of slick warmth grazing the skin of her stomach between Emmie's spread thighs, though it might have been simply the residue of the hot baths still humid on their bodies.

"Hold these for me please," Emmie found Katharina's hands with hers and lifted them to her chest.

"With pleasure," Katharina splayed her fingers to grasp as much of the surface of Emmie's breasts as she could.

When Emmie leaned forward a little, Katharina felt the softness of Emmie's breasts sink onto her hands and bulge up through the wide gaps between her fingers. Emmie lifted her hips, then reached around behind herself. Her eyebrows knotted in brief concentration as she took hold of Katharina's dick and guided it between her thighs. She sat carefully backwards and Katharina felt her dick tugged to one side and then to the other as Emmie stroked it back and forth across the moist folds of her pussy before pushing it in past them.

Katharina tensed and groaned as she felt wet heat wrap tightly around her, then begin to slide on down her stiff shaft. Emmie's own cry came just after, a quiet, shrill whelp, one that Katharina recognized as the same peculiar sound she had heard Emmie make at the peak of her excitement in the spa pool.

There was a lurch from beside her on the bed and Katharina turned away to see Ivy rolling and pushing Josephine aside to get to her feet. Ivy bounded to the edge of the bed and reached to unhook the open curtains and pull them closed. With a deft kick of her legs, Josephine sprang straight upright from her prone position, then spun around to close the other pair of curtains along the opposite side of the bed.

"Mmm," Emmie murmured, twisting her hips to screw herself a little further down. She puffed a curl of hair from out of her eyes and looked up at where Ivy was now yanking down the final curtain, at the foot of the bed where it faced out into the chamber. "That's the, um, etiquette, is it?" Emmie asked, amused.

Katharina thought back to when she and Ivy and a group of other novices had been shown the beds. Vera had explained the meanings of the colored scarves that could be tied to the bedposts in order to indicate preferences, and she had mentioned the curtains. Katharina couldn't remember what Vera had said about that in particular, but she had the impression it had been an aside, something unimportant. What Katharina now remembered most vividly about the occasion was how relieved she had been not to have been selected to recite the color code and to demonstrate tying on a scarf, and how self-conscious she had felt even watching another girl do so, with all the others giggling behind her back.

"Well, no I guess not really," Katharina replied, "I think it's more up to us whether we want privacy or not."

"Hmm," Emmie looked up and around at the curtains and the canopy. "I like it like this," she announced.

With the translucent gauze of the curtains surrounding them, softening the flicker of the candlelight beyond, the darkened atmosphere felt cozy, reminded Katharina of sleeping in a tent in summer. At the foot of the bed, there was a small flickering chink of brightness where the curtains had not quite met when Ivy had flung them together.

Katharina looked back at Emmie's face and saw it twist into a grimace of release as Emmie shoved her hips back, bouncing herself gently on Katharina's dick. Katharina felt herself nudge in and come to rest pressed against a deeper barrier inside Emmie's body. The depth felt about the same as she remembered from when they had had sex in the pool. But the enveloping heat and the tight grasp of Emmie's pussy was more intense. Now Emmie was on top, and seemed to want to force herself down harder and deeper than Katharina had dared when she had been the one in control.

Even as Emmie writhed and drove herself backward, Katharina could sense that part of her length was still exposed. Maybe a third of it, or a fist's worth, it was difficult to gauge. There was the slight, nagging frustration of not being able to bury herself all the way and feel their bodies clasp close. She grit her teeth and groaned as Emmie leaned her weight back and wriggled, the wet walls of her opening twisting around Katharina's shaft.

The bed bounced again as Josephine flung Ivy once more onto her back, "Lie down girltoy, I require to sit on your face."

Emmie turned her head to watch, and laughed as Josephine bounced down onto her knees astride Ivy's shoulders. Josephine faced away with her behind poised above Ivy's head. Katharina felt a slow throb squeezed from her dick as the muscles of Emmie's pussy tightened with her laughter.

Emmie purred, leaning forward. She pulled Katharina's hands gently off her breasts then arched her back to lift her behind a little and disgorge some of Katharina's length as she stretched out on her front on top. She shuffled forward until she could hoist her bust up beneath her and then let it fall with a heavy slap, "Here's something for your face Katja."

Katharina's vision was extinguished by the enveloping weight of Emmie's breasts across her eyes. She heard and felt Emmie's laughter again, then a longer tight squeeze as Emmie snuggled backwards and clenched her pussy tight.

Then Josephine's voice sounded beside her, purring in sympathy with Emmie's, "Mmm, yeah. Ivy's a fast learner. She's already gotten really good at eating my ass. You should ask her for a demonstration after this Katja."

Katharina contemplated attempting to reply, but with the warm, pliant flesh of Emmie's breasts now enveloping most of her face she found she already needed to conserve what breath she could draw in. She laughed weakly, then groaned and nuzzled her face deeper into Emmie's cleavage.

12