Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josephine sighed and gasped and then the sound of her voice seemed to choke off. Katharina felt Emmie's body above her twitch and shudder, then quite abruptly Emmie began loudly grunting, then yelping, as she rocked her hips roughly, bending Katharina's dick inside her and stretching her pussy back and forth around it.

Emmie's cries mounted quickly in frequency. Katharina heard them deeper and richer than before, with the sound carried through Emmie's chest against her face. Katharina felt a flush of warmth across Emmie's skin, followed by a faint first prickle of sweat. It felt as if Emmie's body was almost enveloping her, wrapping her in warmth and closeness. When Emmie's cries suddenly went hoarse and her muscles tensed, a slow, insistent pulse of heat crept up the shaft of Katharina's dick and for a brief moment her body flushed with panic when she worried she might be about to come. But she held still and gripped the bedcover tightly in her fingers to steel herself, and the threat of release subsided just as Emmie groaned and went slack on top of her.

In the moment's quiet that followed, Katharina thought she heard beside her the faint slicking of a tongue against skin, but then the sound was lost as Emmie's torso above her expanded to draw in a long sigh. Emmie exhaled, blew a sharp whistle of exhilaration, then reared slowly up.

Katharina breathed her own sigh as her mouth was freed to the air. She smiled up at Emmie's flushed face, obscured by tousles of her thick black hair. Emmie tossed her curls aside and hummed a deep, contented laugh. She shuffled her hips back, keeping Katharina lodged inside her, then threw her arms forward and stretched out again on top of Katharina to kiss her, "Whew. You made me come again."

"I guess you sort of made yourself come really," Katharina laughed. She threw her arms up and around Emmie's back to embrace her, "But I'm glad to have been part of it. You're really hot when you're enjoying yourself."

Then before Emmie could offer a reply, Josephine swung herself off Ivy's face and bounded over behind them, "Ooh, big tits, let me do something nice for you."

"Okay," Emmie laughed. She looked at Katharina and raised one eyebrow in mischievous amusement.

Between her spread legs, Katharina felt Josephine's weight shifting the bed. Josephine's hands pushed Katharina's thighs further apart, then Katharina sensed the warmth of Josephine's breath against the base of her dick where it was still buried inside Emmie.

"Beautiful," Josephine murmured quietly.

Katharina felt something moist that had to be the tip of Josephine's tongue. It lingered against her skin, then stroked and slid around in little circles. It was pleasantly ticklish, almost relaxing, a relief from the ache of arousal.

Emmie twitched and groaned in Katharina's arms. It was difficult to be sure by sensation alone where exactly Josephine's tongue was, but Katharina had the impression that it was now lapping from side to side around her dick right where it protruded from inside Emmie, at the same time stroking the ridges around Emmie's opening. Then Katharina felt the heat of Josephine's face press forward and briefly nuzzle her before moving upward and away, between the cheeks of Emmie's behind.

Emmie jolted again, and Katharina was startled by a loud shriek of laughter in her ear, just as Emmie's pussy clenched achingly tight around her. Then Emmie's cry faded to a halting groan. "Uhh Jo..." Emmie mumbled as she pressed her lips to Katharina's for a gasping kiss.

Katharina felt something touch her again. Josephine's fingers, curling around her balls and hefting them gently. Katharina felt the skin of her sack shift against the warmth of Josephine's palm, and a shudder of simple, ticklish relief swept up across the skin of her flanks.

The bobbing of Josephine's head grew more vigorous, until Emmie's body was being gently bumped and shifted back and forth on top of Katharina. Emmie broke their kiss to groan again. She raised her head and her eyelids fluttered open. She seemed to contemplate something, then with a sigh she heaved herself up on her arms until her breasts hung free beneath her, the stiffness of her nipples just grazing Katharina's chest. Emmie looked down at Katharina and smiled, then rolled to one side and dismounted.

As Emmie moved away, Katharina felt her dick bend slightly painfully to one side, still held fast by Emmie's tightness, then it slid smoothly out and slapped free, coming to rest upright and stiff, poised above her stomach and slick with wetness.

Emmie flung herself down on her back, exhaling, "Gah. Josephine. You're going to have to eat my pussy again I'm afraid."

Katharina hauled herself up onto her elbows. Josephine was sitting back on her calves, legs bent. Her mouth and cheeks were smeared pink with friction. She opened her mouth and set her hand on her jaw, waggling it carefully from side to side, as if stretching, or working away a crick, then replied, "Yah, okay. My pleasure."

Katharina looked around for Ivy, and found her sitting on the edge of the bed, watching, and pulling her fingers through her hair to straighten it out.

"Well," Katharina wondered, "Would the two of you maybe like to have some, uh... pussy-girl time? Ivy and I could get you set up and you could relax here for a while, then maybe meet some other girls."

Katharina examined Ivy, searching her expression. Ivy inclined her head, indifferent. She looked as she had before, happy, at ease.

"Yeah. Okay. Cool," Josephine waddled forward on her knees. She clapped her hands to Emmie's ankles and shook her, "Gimme say... I dunno... three hours to properly satisfy this gorgeous creature, then we can all get back to sucking dick."

"Mmm, great," Emmie giggled. She stretched her arms lazily above her head and writhed slowly from side to side.

Ivy rose and picked open the curtain. She turned, holding the curtain aside, "Okay. That would be nice. You two can enjoy yourselves here for a while."

Katharina swung her legs out in front of her and stood up, staggering against the soft give of the mattress. "Ah, so..." she began, then found she had to pause and wait out a sudden spell of lightheadedness. When her vision cleared, she blinked and continued, "So in here you can invite other girls to join you. And of course you can decide what you want to do with whom and so on."

"Okay," Josephine nodded, looking up, attentive.

Katharina swept aside the shorter pair of curtains at the foot of the bed, and leaned out over the footboard to fish her hand into one of the baskets that hung there. She sought out a scarf that was checkered in white and purple, and another that was plain white, and held them up, "Would you like to meet more, uh, girls like Ivy and me?"

Emmie heaved herself forward and sat up. She and Josephine turned and looked at each other, eyebrows raised, and seemed to exchange thoughts, each testing the other for a reaction. Then Josephine spoke, "Yeah. Of course. As long as they're as cute as you two."

"Mm, yes," Emmie murmured.

"Okay," Katharina held up the checkered scarf and tied it around one of the bedposts, as she recalled having been shown, "This white and purple flag invites other Sisterhood girls to join you."

"Ooh, a secret code," Emmie giggled.

"Exactly," Katharina smiled at her. She showed the white scarf, "And this one invites other non-Sisterhood girls. Should I put that one up for you too?"

Josephine and Emmie again exchanged glances, but only briefly. "Hell yeah," Josephine replied, "The more the merrier."

"Good," Katharina laughed. She tied on the white scarf beneath the other, then stooped to search in the basket again. She twisted her hips slightly to the side, aware that she was baring her backside to the others, then called out, "And so Sisterhood girls will want to do different things with you. If you like you can make it simpler by indicating already what sort of things you're happy with."

"Uh," Josephine replied, "We want them to fuck us, right?"

"Exactly," said Emmie.

Katharina laughed. She pulled out a pink scarf and tied it on, "That's this one, then."

"Pink," Josephine chuckled, "And blowjobs?"

"Oh yes, definitely blowjobs," Emmie nodded.

For a moment Katharina stared blankly into the basket. She was still a little dazed from having lain on her back beneath Emmie, and she found that she had to wait some seconds before it came to her. It wasn't that she had forgotten the code, but rather that the memory just took it's time in coalescing. She leaned over the footboard and retrieved a blue scarf, then tied it on too, "Here."

"Great," Josephine smiled. She shuffled up closer to Emmie and draped her arm over Emmie's leg, "Exciting!"

Katharina smiled back at them both. Then she turned one more time to the basket. She saw the jumble of other colors, among them the green and the black. She hesitated, wavered. She knew there should be no shame in simply asking what Josephine and Emmie wanted. That was what Vera and other senior girls had said to do. But still it felt presumptuous, awkward.

"Uh Katja?" Ivy called out.

Katharina looked up and turned. "Right," she hopped across the bed to swing down off it and stand beside Ivy.

Ivy looked at her quizzically, and one corner of her mouth curled into a sly smile before she turned away and addressed the two girls on the bed, "So, you wanna get fucked in the ass, choked, called names, any of that sort of thing?"

Josephine once again turned to examine Emmie's face. They looked at each other for longer, then both shook their heads.

"No, I guess not," Josephine replied, "Not for now anyway."

"Okay," said Ivy cheerily, "Well other girls can probably show you what other colors you need if you want to try something else. Or girls will ask you what you want and you can just tell them."

"That works too," Katharina smiled, "So... have fun I guess."

Josephine scampered to the edge of the bed in front of where Ivy stood, then turned back to ruffle Emmie's hair, "So Emmie, what do you think? Should we reward our two cute cumtoys with a farewell blowjob, or let them eat us out? Or have we been kind enough already?"

Emmie flung herself backwards to stretch out on her back with her head just beneath Katharina's outstretched dick. Her breasts sloshed up against her neck, then sank aside into her armpits. She scooped them up in her arm to squeeze them together across her chest and reached up with her other hand to take hold of Katharina's dick and slap the end of it down against one of her nipples. "I suppose I might allow mine to come on my tits," she giggled.

Katharina breathed in and groaned. Her dick still ached with the soreness of having denied herself release while she was inside Emmie. She looked to her side and saw that Ivy too was fully hard.

"Ooh, okay, yeah," Josephine twisted onto her back and wriggled up into the same position as Emmie, the top of her head against Ivy's thighs, "Maybe mine doesn't really deserve to eat my ass again yet, but some lovely hot cum on my tits would be a nice souvenir."

Emmie arched her back to incline her head, then opened her mouth to stick out her tongue. She pulled Katharina's dick down along her face to lick at the underside as she began slowly pumping it.

Katharina looked down at Emmie's bare body. Emmie's breasts, cradled in her arms, shook and trembled with the jerking of her hand. Beyond, the soft skin of Emmie's stomach was stretched flat. Her legs were spread and slightly raised, and between them there was the short, thick tuft of black hair around her pussy.

Katharina stared and sighed. She felt her dick flooding with heat and tightness as Emmie stroked her. It spread and gradually sank into her body and moments later she realized that she was already easing over the cusp of climax. Her dick twitched and strained against Emmie's tight grip, then a slow seep of release spread out through her core and her limbs, as if she were being filled with hot liquid. A moment later, she tensed and stood on the tips of her toes to thrust into the empty space above Emmie's chest, and a long jet of cum shot out, past Emmie's breasts and her stomach to dash across her thigh. Another right after fell a little shorter and caught in the hair just above Emmie's pussy, then the pulses grew weaker but more frequent, gushing out in an erratic stream and coating Emmie's arm and her breasts.

"Mmm, hmm, good," Emmie murmured, running her tongue again along Katharina's shaft, "Cover me."

"Come on Ivy," Josephine laughed. She was jerking hard on Ivy's dick above her face, "You're next. Mine are little, you should be able to cover them completely."

Ivy grunted and tensed. She hunched her shoulders and twisted her hips, then she reached down and grabbed a clump of Josephine's hair in her fist as her mouth fell open in a quiet groan and her dick began spurting and spraying onto Josephine's stomach. Lying on her back, Josephine's petite breasts were almost flat, like two slim layers of softness slouched a little to each side. Josephine squinted down at them and aimed Ivy's dick as she continued jerking, spreading cum into the space between her nipples.

Katharina blinked and sighed, "Wow. Too kind... you're, uhh..." she fell silent and collected her wits as the throbbing in her insides subsided. She watched streaks of her cum trail away off Emmie's bunched up breasts.

Josephine laughed and pursed her lips to pull Ivy's dick down against her mouth and kiss it. Then she jerked it aside, flipped over onto her front, and pulled herself up onto all fours, "Hah. Lovely. Okay, you're all milked and ready, cum stud."

"Har har," Ivy scowled as she laughed, "Thanks."

Katharina reached down to put her hands on Emmie's head, stroked her fingers through the thick curls of Emmie's hair. Emmie purred and twisted her neck, then with a sigh she let go of Katharina's dick and slowly sat up.

Ivy scampered away round to the end of the bed. She reached into the second basket and pulled out two fluffy white towels to toss them to Emmie, then Josephine, "Just in case you need these."

"Ah," Josephine caught the towel then buried her face in it, muffling a groan.

Emmie squinted down at her chest. She bunched the towel in her hand and dabbed first at the inside of her thigh, then swept it carefully up and over the creases of her stomach.

"So, have fun you two," Ivy waved. She held out her hand to Katharina, "Come, Katja."

Katharina shook herself, then walked round to join Ivy and take her hand. She looked at Emmie and they both smiled to each other. Katharina was surprised to find how gratified she was when Emmie scrunched her eyes closed affectionately and blew her a brief kiss.

"We'll be back to join you after a while, or you can come find us or explore," Katharina said, "The place isn't that big."

"Okay," Emmie smiled. She held Katharina's gaze for a moment longer, then turned to look at Josephine.

"So long, and thanks for all the cum," Josephine laughed. She bounded to the end of the bed, winked at them, then reached up to pull the curtains closed.

12