Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 28

Story Info
The girls find out what Lia has been up to.
5.8k words
4.79
2.1k
00

Part 28 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a moment's pause, Katharina turned to Ivy, "Right."

Ivy clutched Katharina's hand. She looked again energized, excited, "Right exactly, Katja, let's go check out some of the other beds."

Ivy made to lead off to the left, further up the chamber. Katharina followed, but then she slowed her steps, "We should, definitely."

"Oh," Ivy paused, "But...?"

"I was thinking maybe we should find Vera again first."

"Oh," the idea seemed to surprise Ivy for a moment, then she scrunched her lips together, pondering it, "Okay. I guess. You mean, to sort of report in or something?"

Katharina thought again about her conversation with Vera in the courtyard gardens at the center of the house. Ivy had not been part of it, it had been just herself and Vera. After that, things had seemed to move very quickly, and Katharina hadn't found a good occasion to explain to Ivy what Vera had told her. Now seemed finally like a good moment, though as she prepared her thoughts Katharina realized that Vera had not told her a great deal. Only that it was important that she and Ivy bring willing and attractive girls to the North Wing, and that this had some bearing on a decision to be made at coven council.

"Sort of," Katharina began. She took Ivy's arm and steered her round to walk towards the main entrance that would lead them back into the first chamber, where they had last seen Vera.

Ivy followed, but then Katharina pulled to a stop after a few steps. She dithered, wondering whether Vera would have returned to her earlier seat or would have stayed in the spa.

"Which way we going, Katja?" Ivy asked.

Not wanting to seem as if she were expecting Ivy to follow her around at whim, Katharina decided to press on as she had been, towards the main entrance. She tugged gently on Ivy's hand, "Sorry, this way."

They walked several paces further, past two more beds, both of which seemed to be occupied, though quiet. Then Ivy spoke, "So... you think Vera will be happy with our, um, progress then?"

Katharina wondered. She ran her tongue around her mouth. She realized suddenly that she was thirsty. "I hope so," she said, "I think maybe that it's especially important to her that we, you know, do well."

"Oh?" Ivy frowned.

"Yeah. For her status or something. She's maybe involved a bit in..." Katharina paused for a moment and lowered her voice to a whisper. The murmur of other voices in the chamber had entered a lull, and she was aware that she was speaking of something that might be private. At least, Vera's tone when speaking in the gardens had seemed to imply a desire for discretion. "In... coven. Somehow."

"'Coven'," Ivy chuckled.

Katharina, too, laughed quietly. Now that she had spoken the word, she realized it did sound odd, incongruous. The novice girls spoke of it so rarely, either because many of them didn't particularly care, or some found it silly, pretentious. There was gossip, of course, there was always gossip, about the Coven of Seven, the imagined lives and preferences of the most senior girls. But other than Vera's occasional tuition, Katharina's only channel of information about the present structure of the Sisterhood had been the garbled, shifting consensus of what 'everyone knows'.

"I think," Katharina continued to whisper, "She said earlier that she would be especially pleased if we can bring, uh, willing girls to be offered. Willing and attractive."

"Well, Jo and Emmie seem totally cool on both counts," Ivy spoke in a hoarse lisp that sounded very much like a whisper, but was only just noticeably quieter than her normal tone.

"Yes," Katharina nodded, "They are really nice."

"Ohh," Ivy made an excited purring sound, as if she had just grasped something, "I get it. So you want to tell Vera to come visit them and, like, prep them or something."

"Right," Katharina looked around them as they passed a row of empty beds. She felt a flush of self-consciousness, which she dispelled with a giggle of laughter. Though Ivy's formulation made Vera's request sound vaguely sordid, Katharina found she was filled with simple joyful excitement at the thought that she was fulfilling it now. If she was embarrassed then it was not by the nature of the request itself, but rather by her own excitement.

"Okay," Ivy followed Katharina in looking around her, "Well, Emmie and Jo are probably going to be there a while by the sound of it. We could still browse a bit before we go find Vera."

Katharina pulled to an abrupt stop. She held Ivy's hand tight and cocked her head, listening, "We could, yeah. Or..." she turned to Ivy and smiled at her.

"What?" Ivy frowned, "Oh no... Katja! No. I am not kissing your butthole. Jo was joking about that."

"No!" Katharina doubled forward and laughed out loud, "Ivy! Not that. Shh," she clapped her hand over her mouth to silence herself, then held up her finger, "Listen."

Ivy held still and swiveled her eyes from side to side, scanning both rows of beds as she listened, her chest rising and falling as she breathed through her nostrils.

Katharina had heard a voice. She had heard it beneath Ivy's brash whisper, masked, but it had left her with a clear impression. Loud, confident, high-pitched, and very musical. Like the voice of a singer. And older. The voice of a slightly older woman.

There was another lull, only sighs and whispers carried in a murmur from the beds further away from where they stood. Katharina felt sure that whoever had spoken had heard her and Ivy speaking, too, and had likewise fallen silent, listening. But then finally it came again, perhaps a little quieter than the first time, but clearer, and distinctly located, behind the closed curtains of a bed a few paces further ahead, near the archway that led into the main chamber.

"Lia my dear, are you tiring?" the voice sang out, tinged with amusement, "You must say. I would hate to think I'm wearing you out."

It took Katharina a moment's reflection to identify the speaker, then another to recall the name. "Jane."

Ivy scowled, "Lia."

Katharina followed as Ivy began marching towards the bed from which they had heard Jane's voice. They both stopped again when Jane spoke a second time. It wasn't clear whether Lia had replied in the interval, Katharina had not heard her do so.

"Oh. One moment. Stay there my dear."

There was a quiet shifting and creaking from the bed, and a shadow appeared within, the shape perhaps of a broad body. A ripple swept through the curtains at the side, and then those at the foot of the bed twitched and pulled open. A pale pair of hands with neat long nails and silver rings on the fingers appeared first, one gripping the footboard, the other holding aside the curtain. Then a ruffle of bright cream-blonde hair poked out.

Jane's head twisted away and then towards them. She shook her hair from her face and her eyes brightened in an energetic smile, "Girls, girls! How lovely to see you again."

"Uh," Ivy mumbled, "Hi."

Katharina smiled back, "Lovely to see you again too." She led Ivy quickly on towards where Jane was leaning out of the bed.

"Lovely," Jane repeated as she bent forward over the footboard to exchange kisses on the cheek with each of them, "Ivy. Katja. I must say I am thoroughly enjoying this party you brought us to. What kept you both?"

"Oh, just..." Katharina found she was unable to summon any explanation that sounded either reasonable or interesting. Fortunately, Jane seemed to quickly drop the thought and turn her attention back towards the interior of the bed.

"Lia," Jane called over her shoulder, "Your friends."

There was a groan and a mumbled acknowledgment. It was recognizably Lia's voice, but broken and brittle, as if sounding through a dry throat.

"You two sweethearts," Jane turned back to them and began fussing at her tangled curly hair, "I do apologize. I must look a mess."

"Oh no," Katharina replied quickly, "You look, uh..."

Katharina examined Jane's face and was reminded vividly of when they had danced together. Jane's creamy-pale skin was flushed pink across her cheekbones, and the eye-catching contrast of her bright red lipstick was broken at one corner of her mouth by a single streak of smudging across her cheek. Her eyes were still immaculately made-up, bright white framed in thick dark liner.

Jane smiled broadly and looked into Katharina's eyes. When Katharina glanced away, she found she was unable to prevent her gaze from flicking downward, onto the smooth, pale expanse of Jane's completely naked body. Jane's figure, too, brought to mind the dance, when Katharina had held herself against the soft bulges of Jane's bust and stomach. Her broad, womanly bulk was now uncovered and hung in a smooth, heavy mass from her torso.

"Well, my dears," Jane turned away and waddled around on her knees to face back into the space of the bed. She called out softly, "Lia, your friends."

There was another feeble groan from the other end of the bed.

"Lia, hello," Ivy called out loudly, leaning in over one of the baskets hanging from the footboard.

Katharina peered discreetly in over Ivy's shoulder. Lia was lying naked on her back, eyes closed, with her head sunk into the middle of a thick pillow. Lia's long legs were obscured by Jane's body as Jane leaned over to set her hand on Lia's thigh and shake her gently.

Lia grunted. Her dick, which lay soft and slumped across her hip, twitched with a brief pulse of stiffness. The shaft and tip glistened with wetness. Katharina saw then the broad, shiny slick of cum pooled in the slight concavity of Lia's stomach. A few trails of cum spilled off and slid down Lia's flank as she stirred.

"Uhh. Ah, hi," Lia's stomach tensed and her torso lifted a fraction as if she were trying to sit up, but then she went slack and lay back down. She gripped the pillow at either side of her head and pushed it inward to smother her eyes, then groaned into it.

Jane's shoulders shook with her high-pitched, musical laughter. She slid her hand up the inside of Lia's thigh to take hold of Lia's dick. "Lia, Lia. Come, let me, aha, help you gather some motivation," she purred. She glanced over her shoulder to wink at Ivy and Katharina, "Apologies girls. One moment."

Katharina watched the smooth painted nails at Jane's fingertips creep up the soft shaft of Lia's dick. As Jane's fingers tapped on it lightly, Lia's dick began to stiffen in irregular twitches, then slowly lengthen. Jane gave a triumphant laugh and clasped her hand around it as it thickened, then began a slow, firm stroking.

"Great," Ivy muttered beneath her breath. She turned to the side, facing Katharina, "So now we get to watch Lia being jerked off."

Katharina giggled. She watched Ivy glance furtively back into the bed, and then looked down and saw that Ivy's dick was sticking out in front of her, half hard. Before she was aware of having thought about it, Katharina reached out and brushed her fingers along the underside of Ivy's shaft.

Katharina couldn't tell whether the twitch she felt was in direct response to her touch or was rather part of the brief general spasm of surprise that shook Ivy's body as she shrieked and twisted away. Nor could she tell whether Ivy's cry was one of offense or excitement. Inwardly, Katharina flinched, cursing herself, but as Ivy's voice faded to giggling laughter Katharina too laughed, and her dismay eased a little.

"Katja!" Ivy hissed, still sputtering with laughter.

Katharina's mumbled apology was cut off by a loud, wheezing moan from within the bed. They both turned and watched Jane quicken her movements, the thickness of her upper arm trembling as she jerked firmly on Lia's dick. Then Lia's hips thrashed feebly and the tip of her dick disgorged a thin, spurting stream of cum onto her stomach.

Katharina watched Lia's spurting dick as it slowly deflated in Jane's hand. She kept her gaze fixed on Lia in part to avoid looking at Ivy. In an attempt to justify to herself her apparently unwanted advance, Katharina reflected on what might have compelled her to touch Ivy at that moment. Perhaps it had felt like the last moment at which she might be alone with Ivy, before Lia rejoined them and the situation returned to something like it had been at the outset of the ball, the three of them together again, as colleagues and roommates.

"Uhhh," Lia groaned. She lifted her arms in front of her and took Jane's hand, then with surprising swiftness sat up. She shook her head and opened her eyes wide, as if taking in the scene around her for the first time, "Okay. Fuck. Ivy."

"Yeah hi," Ivy scowled.

"Oh. Katja," Lia turned and smiled sheepishly at Katharina.

"Hi," Katharina lifted her hand to wave.

Ivy set her hand on her hip, "So where the fuck did you get to, huh Lia?"

Jane sat back on the bed and stretched her arms out behind her, discreetly wiping one hand on the bedcover, "Well, we rather wondered the same about you two girls."

"Hmm," Ivy grumbled, "Yeah. We, um..."

"We went for a walk," Katharina picked up Ivy's faltering reply, "While you were still getting ready, you know, in the guest room where we all were. And then we, um, sort of got into a fight."

"A fight?" Lia frowned.

"A fight?" Jane repeated, looking first at Lia then at Katharina, "My, that does sound exciting. I hope you weren't hurt."

"No, no," Katharina shook her head, laughing, "Well, Ivy-"

"We weren't hurt," Ivy interjected, "And yeah, Katja sort of kicked the fuck out of another girl."

"Kicked the fuck out of her?" Jane lifted one hand to her mouth and laughed loudly, "Katja, you are a dark horse."

"No, I didn't, well... I just sort of hit her once and then we ran away. It wasn't, er, glamorous at all," Katharina could feel the attention of the others on her, and her skin flushing warm.

Ivy continued, "And then we ran into some other girls and sort of had to talk to them."

"Had to talk to them?" Jane lifted her eyebrows in amusement.

"Our teacher," Katharina explained, "We met our teacher and she wanted to talk."

"Uh," Lia frowned, "You guys have a teacher?"

Ivy rolled her eyes, "Yes Lia, and she's your teacher too you fucking airhead."

Lia looked from Ivy to Katharina, her glassy stare searching Katharina's face for an answer.

"Miss Vera," Katharina said quietly, "We ran into Miss Vera, and she wanted to talk a bit."

"Oh," Lia groaned, "Fuck. You guys were in trouble, huh?"

"What? No," Katharina replied, "In trouble?"

"For the fight, right?" said Lia, "Like, I dunno, I think that's probably against the rules or something."

"No, not for the fight," Katharina explained slowly, "Miss Vera didn't know about that. We didn't tell her. She just wanted to, you know, give us some advice for the ball and so on."

"Oh. Okay," Lia sounded a little disappointed, "But I guess you guys are gonna be in trouble when she finds out. That's why you ran away."

Ivy sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose, muttering, "No, not... Look, never fucking mind, it's not important. We got delayed. And speaking of trouble, Lia, where the fuck did you take off to?"

Lia chuckled weakly, "Well, we did look for you and all. But the place was really busy."

"Yes," Jane sat forward and put her hands together. She looked at Ivy and Katharina, smiling brightly, "Lia said you would probably have gone on to this North Wing place. And here you are. Lovely."

"She... What?" Ivy turned to Lia, the creases of her scowl deepening, "Lia! You mean the whole time we were being led all over nowhere by that fucking psycho pixie, you were already here at the North Wing, being..." Ivy's voice trailed off and she glanced at Jane.

Lia frowned, "Pixie?"

"Mari," Katharina added quickly, "It doesn't matter. Long story."

"Yeah, emphasis on 'long'," Ivy jabbed her finger at Lia, "Thanks for that."

"What?" Lia looked genuinely confused. She swept her ruffled auburn hair back behind her ears and appeared for a moment to collect herself, "Well, I mean, like, I told Polina that Jane and, uh... your one..." she looked at Katharina.

"Mutia?" said Katharina.

"Yeah, that Jane and Mutia were your dates. And that you guys were good to go and she should let you in if you turned up."

A brief frown crossed Jane's face and she cocked her head, looking at Lia.

"Or..." Lia looked up, pursing her lips pensively, "Wait. I was gonna do that, at least. Like, maybe I forgot. Not sure," her face brightened as she seemed to realize something, "Hang on, so how did you two get in then?"

"We found new dates, didn't we?" Ivy set both hands on her hips and looked pointedly at Lia, "No thanks to you."

"Excellent," Jane clapped her hands and smiled at Ivy and Katharina in turn, "Well done girls. Lia said you would have no trouble. And I didn't doubt it. Two lovely sweet young women like you. Congratulations."

There was a short silence. Ivy's scowl twisted and shifted, then finally she opened her eyes wide and sighed in exasperation.

"So," Katharina turned to Jane, seeking to defuse the uncertain tension that had set in as Ivy and Lia argued, "How are you enjoying it? I hope Lia has been, um, good."

Jane reached out and ruffled Lia's hair. She bunched her mouth as if to blow an affectionate kiss, then spoke through her pursed lips, "She has. Very sweet. But I think I may have rather worn her out, poor thing."

Lia opened her mouth, inclined her head as if to shake it. Her cheeks inflated with breath, which she held for a moment before blowing out a long sigh, "Uhh, well, maybe a bit. I gotta get a drink. I'm parched."

Jane put the backs of her fingers on Lia's cheek, and stroked them slowly down along the side of Lia's neck, "Why don't you go and enjoy a drink with your friends, Lia dear? Catch up with them a bit? I can stay here and, ah," she looked around her, "Get to know some of the other lovely young women in this sorority of yours."

"Uh, okay," Lia croaked.

"I'll be here for a while I don't doubt. If you'd like to come and see me again, once you've gathered your strength," Jane smiled at Ivy and batted the lid of one eye in a mischievous wink, "That goes for you too girls, of course."

"Okay," Ivy repeated, "That would be, uh, nice."

"Right. Okay. Fuck," Lia swung her legs off the side of the bed and lurched forward. She stumbled into the curtains, flailing her arms and plucking arbitrarily at the flimsy gauze until she managed to toss one of the curtains aside. She lurched again through the gap and staggered round to join Ivy, before flinging her arm around Ivy's shoulders and leaning onto her, "Whew. Sorry Ivy, legs gone a bit weak."

Ivy frowned and grunted, said nothing. She took hold of Lia's waist to steady her, then quickly let go again, examining the tips of her fingers with distaste.

Katharina watches Jane waddle forward on her knees to lean once more over the footboard. When Jane bent and reached into one of the baskets, the softness of her front hung heavy under her body, and Katharina was struck by just how big Jane was. She was round, very womanly, yet despite her bulk she looked graceful, energetic.

"These you said, Lia dear?" Jane held up a fistful of purple and white checkered scarves, "To invite more of you girls to join me?"

"Yeah," Lia replied. She turned to Katharina, "Right Katja?"

Katharina nodded, "Yes. You can use those to indicate how many Sisterhood girls you would like to join you at once."

"Excellent," Jane reared up and began tying the first of the scarves onto the bedpost, "Well girls, it is an absolute delight to see you both again. You go catch up with your friend Lia, and I do hope to see you again later."

"Likewise," Ivy replied.

"Yeah, nice to have met you again," Katharina nodded.

"Alright, come on Lia, let's get you cleaned up," Ivy tugged Lia aside and turned to walk on up the central gangway with Lia's arm over her shoulder.

12