Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And please make sure she gets a good drink of water," Jane called out.

As she followed Ivy and Lia, Katharina looked back over her shoulder to see Jane tying on a third checkered scarf. "We will," she called out in reply.

She trotted onward to keep up with Ivy, who had begun marching Lia firmly ahead. They walked for several paces in silence, only Ivy's breathing audible above the background murmur of the chamber, lugging Lia along beside her.

When they reached again the break in the two rows of beds where two curtained archways faced each other, they paused. Lia lunged to the right, towards the archway that led into the bar area, only to be pulled firmly back and to the left by Ivy.

"We, uh, not going for a drink?" Lia mumbled.

"No," Ivy muttered, "They'll all cheer us if we go through there. I know it. Especially if we're all naked."

"Oh yeah," Lia's voice was colored with a hint of renewed energy, and amusement. There was a moment's silence. Lia frowned, "So what?"

"I'm not getting cheered with you on my arm Lia," Ivy said quietly.

"Hey," Lia sounded wounded.

"You're absolutely covered in cum Lia," Ivy dragged Lia on towards the left archway, where she and Katharina had entered before from the showers, "You're a complete mess. We're getting you cleaned up first. And dressed. Where are your clothes?"

"Uhh, but I'm thirsty," Lia's body deflated and she slumped herself over Ivy's shoulder while Ivy pulled aside the curtain.

Katharina noticed then that she was naked, as were Ivy and Lia. Her nakedness had slowly left her awareness since they had entered the testing chamber. The mention of stepping through into the bar space, which was sure now to be busy, brought the sense of her own bare skin sharply back to her attention. She hurried over to hold the curtain higher. She ushered Ivy and Lia through, then followed.

A residual vapor swirled around in the center of the shower room. Katharina felt some of it settle on her skin. She bristled at first, the hairs of her forearms standing erect. Then she felt a refreshing sense of cleanliness sweep across the surface of her body, the anticipation of washing herself. One of the shower heads on the far wall was still running, scattering drops across the tiles.

"Alright. Let's clean up," Katharina strode over to where the water was running, and turned the taps of the two neighboring showers before stepping in.

Katharina sighed and let the warmth and cleanness of the water run over the back of her neck and her shoulders, standing with her head hanging forward and her hair around her face. Then once she felt trails of water beginning to make their way into the crevices between her legs, she straightened up and leaned her head back to let the shower soak her face and her hair.

When she looked to her side, she saw Ivy holding Lia by the shoulders and trying to prop up her lurching, limp body beneath the next shower, "Lia, for fuck's sake, stand up!"

"Ohh yeah. Clean clean," Lia burbled as water washed over her face. She shook her head, then straightened up, planting her feet carefully apart, before leaning back against the tiled wall, "Okay. Thanks Ivy. I'm good."

Ivy let go of Lia's shoulders with grunt and stepped back. She watched Lia standing still beneath the shower for several seconds, then stepped forward again and set her hands gingerly on Lia's stomach, "Fucking hell, come on, get cleaned. Give me a hand here Katja."

Katharina swept her hands back through her hair and down over her body, rinsing herself, then she turned to Lia. Ivy was rubbing at the broad crust of dried cum on Lia's stomach, with a grimace of disgust on her face.

Katharina laughed. As Ivy worked her hands upwards to Lia's chest, Katharina joined in and swept her hands up and down Lia's flanks then across her stomach, feeling for the scratch and stickiness of traces of cum. Lia's stomach was completely flat, yet Katharina was surprised at how soft it felt. It was as if there were almost no muscle beneath Lia's skin.

"Gross," Ivy grunted, "Lia, your nipples are getting hard. Stop it."

"Heh," Lia snorted, "How can I stop it? You're, like, squeezing my tits."

"I'm not squeezing them Lia," Ivy growled through gritted teeth, "I'm cleaning them."

Katharina found that her own hands had wandered down into the crease where Lia's thigh met the slight mound of firmness at the base of her dick. After hesitating, she slid her fingers in to guide water between Lia's legs, then took a careful hold of Lia's dick and began tracing her fingers over it to sweep it clean.

"Ahh, fuck, Ivy," Lia groaned.

Katharina glanced up at Lia's face. Her eyes were closed and she was drawing deep breaths through her nose. "That's me actually," Katharina said. She felt Lia's dick slowly thicken and grow warmer in her hand, and she found she had to bite down on a sudden giddy laugh.

"Yeah I think that's kind of above and beyond the call of duty Katja," Ivy muttered, "Clean your own dick Lia."

"No way," Lia chuckled, "Katja's good at this."

"Alright," Katharina let go, straightened up, and brought her hands to Lia's head. She ran her fingers through Lia's silky hair and carefully pulled out several knots.

"Mm, thanks," Lia purred and then gasped as water was washed over her face.

Katharina inspected Lia's hair. It was plastered in neat darkened streaks back across Lia's skull down to the nape of her neck. "Okay, I think you're clean. Let's go get dry," she took Lia by the hand and led her over to the bank of cupboards by the entrance, leaving Ivy showering.

Katharina noticed that beside the cupboards there was a small recess in the wall, just above the height of her waist. It reminded her of those she had seen sometimes in the courtyard gardens, and more recently in the crypt beneath the Great Hall. Holding Lia's hand, she bent and peered in, and saw the shine of a metal spigot. She pressed its handle and a quiet jet of water sprang up in an arc, draining away through a semicircular trough.

"Here," Katharina ushered Lia forward and indicated the running water, "Jane said you should have a drink of water."

Lia bent and put her hand on the tap, then angled her head into the recess. "Uh, yeah. Thanks Katja," she gurgled, noisily slurping up mouthfuls of the running water.

Lia paused, took a breath and raised her head, leaning her wrists against the edge of the basin in the recess. She lowered her head to drink again, then repeated her actions several times, sighing deeply.

"You, um, had enough?" Katharina asked after Lia leaned back, seeming to have finished.

"Yeah," Lia gasped, "Fuck. Thanks."

Lia stepped aside and Katharina leaned her own face into the small space of the recess. She opened the tap and stretched out her lips to suck from the stream of water. It was warm, a little disappointingly so, but she felt it calm her thirst all the same as it washed down her throat. It took her some time to gulp down enough small mouthfuls that she began to feel she had drunk her fill. When she looked up, Ivy was already yanking on the legs of her pants, and Lia was opening and looking into the cupboards one by one.

Lia reached in to the last cupboard she opened, and pulled out a bundle of clothing. She examined it blankly, "Okay. So we're getting dressed, yeah?"

"Whatever," Ivy replied without looking up. Then she leaned over across Lia's chest and snatched her blue and white striped top from where it hung on the corner of an open cupboard door, "You can stay naked if you want Lia, it's up to you."

"Uh," Lia held up one of the items of clothing she had in her hands. It was a long-sleeved sweater, made of a very thin fabric, "Katja? Are you... Have you still got your clothes?"

It took Katharina a moment to recall when she had most recently undressed. It had been in the spa chamber, with Emmie, before they had entered the pool. She nodded towards the open archway in the far wall, "My clothes are at the poolside changing area I think. Yeah, I guess I'm going to get dressed. If we're going to the bar?"

Ivy pulled her top on over her head and flung her wet hair out behind her neck. She reached up onto the top of the bank of cupboards and fetched a pair of shoes, which she tossed onto the floor. "You wanted to find Vera," she said as she stepped into them.

"Ah right," Katharina replied, "Good point. Well in any case I have to go back through the baths to fetch my clothes. She might be in there I suppose, or in the main entrance chamber."

Ivy smiled, "We'll come with you. Come on Lia, get your pants on."

Lia's head appeared from out of the neck of the sweater as she pulled it on over her head. She shook her hair back, then looked around herself on the floor before bending to retrieve a second item. As Lia began stepping into what looked like a pair of long gray sports pants, Ivy trotted towards the archway and beckoned Katharina after her.

Katharina followed. She made to reach for Ivy's hand as she caught up to her, but then let her arm fall by her side. With Ivy fully dressed beside her, her resurgent self-consciousness grew more acute. It felt a little as if the two of them were once again walking through the hallways of the Summer House, only Katharina was naked, as if in an awkward dream. They walked on in silence through the short tunnelway into the dimmer space of the spa chamber.

The echo of whispers and lapping water was broken a moment later by Lia's voice from behind them, "Oh wow. Yeah, let's go swimming."

"Focus, Lia," Ivy swept her arm out in front of her, swirling aside a waft of steam, "There's time for swimming later. Let's get Katja dressed and go find Miss Vera."

"Uhuh," Lia followed them as Ivy began walking around the edge of the room along the thin strip of tiled floor between the lip of the pool and the wall, "Why's that?"

Katharina stood for a moment at the edge of the water, watching it slap up against the pool rim, just in front of her feet. Then she hurried after the other two girls as they faded into the warm mist. "Um, Miss Vera was interested in meeting the girls that Ivy and I brought in," Katharina explained.

"Oh," Lia stopped moving abruptly, and Katharina almost stumbled into her. Lia turned and looked at her, excited, "So?"

"So?" Katharina replied.

"The girls you brought," Lia replied, "Were they hot? Hang on, where are they?"

Ivy's hand appeared ahead of them and grabbed Lia's wrist to pull her onward. "They're relaxing in one of the beds back there," Ivy muttered, "Like Jane."

Something then occurred to Katharina that she recalled having thought of briefly before, when they had first found Lia, but had then been pushed aside in her mind as the others had begun talking. "So Lia, you brought all three of those women here, right? Mutia and..." Katharina was frustrated to find that could summon only a notion of the third woman's name, a 'sh' sound perhaps, 'm' or 'f'.

"Fereshteh," said Ivy.

"Who?" asked Lia.

Ivy yanked Lia by the wrist a second time as the cupboards and benches of the changing area loomed into view through the steam, "'Sideboob mommy' or whatever you called her."

"Oh yeah," Lia giggled, "Wow. Yeah."

"So they're here too?" asked Katharina again after Lia said nothing further.

"Yeah, yeah," Lia turned and smiled at Katharina, "Sure. All three of them. Your one too. I think those two went to... um... the sauna, maybe? That's where they wanted to go anyway."

"Okay Katja, get your clothes," Ivy indicated the ring of stone benches.

"They also wanted a drink I think," Lia continued, "But that was a while ago."

There was more clothing strewn around than when Katharina had passed through earlier. Some scraps hung from the edges of the benches, as if thrown off haphazardly, and there were odd shoes scattered across the floor. She spied Emmie's clothing first, the top that Katharina had pulled off her as they both undressed. Then she saw her own shoes, side by side by the wall. She trotted over to fetch them, scooping up her blouse and her pants from the floor as she went.

"And, were they enjoying themselves too?" Katharina asked as she hurried on her pants.

"Who? The other two milfs, you mean?" Lia replied. She looked up, pondering, "Yeah. They got into it. Very chatty, you know. They turned out really popular."

"Popular?" said Ivy.

Katharina threw her blouse on over her head and swished out her hair. She looked down and noticed that it was a little crumpled. She pulled it taut and smoothed it out over her chest, then hooked her hair behind her ears. She wondered about Mutia, with her cheerful smile, her subtle aura of kindness. She tried to imagine Mutia entering the North Wing, meeting the other Sisterhood girls. "I can kind of imagine it," she said, "They were very nice."

"Yeah," said Ivy absently. She waited a moment until Katharina had slipped on her shoes, then tossed her head towards the heavy curtains that hung across the nearby archway, "So, we go?"

"Right," Katharina replied. Washed and clothed, she felt immediately more comfortable. A sense of calm vigor was creeping into her muscles, as if she were at once relaxed and poised for excitement. She smiled at Ivy and Lia then spun around to march to the curtain and sweep it open.

12