Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 30

Story Info
Katharina witnesses her mentor Vera in action.
7.1k words
4.5
2k
2

Part 30 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katharina watched her two friends for a moment then turned to sit back against the bench and catch her breath. She avoided looking around her, did not care to experience the awkwardness of locking gaze with any of the other girls around the chamber who might have witnessed Yvonne's strange assault. She held her eyes half closed, retreating into her thoughts. She was pleased to find that it was easy to blot out the sight and the sound of other presences in the chamber. The occasional movements around her were a blur at the edges of her vision, filtered through the darkness of her eyelashes. The echoing voices were so many, and sufficiently far away, that if she made no effort to attend to any one of them and pick it out, all she heard was likewise a blur, a background.

Contemplating what had just occurred, she felt a jarring mix of sensations. The slight bitterness of purely visceral frustration was at odds with the quiet glow of triumph she now experienced at the thought of having in some obscure sense bested Yvonne once again, and much more cleanly than before. As the physical discomfort slowly ebbed, she was left with a sense of unashamed self-satisfaction, a notion of being somehow stronger. She had proven herself. And although she knew, in a simple detached manner, that it was silly, and made no sense, she was nonetheless excited to have done well at something that was an aspect of the Sisterhood's peculiar jumble of traditions, a secret shibboleth. Besting another girl by mastering herself.

Katharina's contemplation was broken by a louder, more immediate sound. The clacking of high heeled shoes on the uneven stone of the chamber floor, right in front of her. She lifted her eyelids idly open, and saw another couple stride past. Glancing up, she saw a long red dress, then the smooth brown of tanned skin, bare arms. She recognized Julie, a senior girl, one of the Seven, whom she had encountered earlier that evening very briefly in the library, before the ball had begun.

Julie's strikingly large eyes were fixed directly ahead and she was striding past and then along up the gangway, holding another girl by the arm. Katharina did not recognize the other girl. She had thick black hair, was fully clothed in a white t-shirt and denim shorts that held close to her tall, womanly figure. Probably a guest.

Katharina watched them depart up the aisle, and listened to the fading clack of Julie's shoes striking the floor. At the other end of the chamber, Yvonne and Lena and their two partners were still standing in discussion. After some moments, Julie passed them, perhaps pausing for a fraction of a second, then strode on.

Katharina's eyes lingered on the figure of Yvonne's partner. The girl was facing away, and Katharina could see her broad, round backside, completely bare. As the girl shifted her stance from one leg to the other, the firm weight of her buttocks lurched across her hips. Katharina shuddered, felt herself throb, then pulled her gaze away.

Katharina groaned beneath her breath, letting the sound seep slowly out of her throat as she exhaled. She shuffled her backside forwards on the bench, slouching down, and rested her head back to look up again at the ceiling. She closed her eyes and focused on her sense of her own self, her posture. Her hair hung behind her, trailing over the back of the bench. Idle thoughts passed her by, half-formed, perhaps not even coherent. There was the sound of the chamber in her ears, which seemed then to fade as her limbs grew pleasantly heavy and her body warmed.

"Katharina."

Katharina startled forward in her seat. Her mouth flew open involuntarily and she felt the force of a cry in her throat, and was relieved to find that it choked off, quiet, a silent shriek of alarm. Someone had spoken right at her ear.

Katharina coughed, then turned as calmly as she could to her side to look at who had addressed her.

"Miss Vera," Katharina sighed. She heard the echo of her stifled scream as a quaver in her voice. She coughed again to clear her throat, "Miss Vera. Sorry. You startled me. I was... um, drifting off."

Vera's cheerful face was resting on her hands, crossed beneath her chin. And her hands were resting on the back of the bench, just beside Katharina's head. When Katharina twisted a little further to be able to face Vera without craning her neck, she saw that Vera was wearing a loose purple dressing gown, open at the front, the wide wings of the gown trailing down to the floor. She was standing with her legs planted apart, bent at the waist to lean forward. It struck Katharina as being almost exactly the same pose that Yvonne had adopted just moments before, when she had lowered her head into Katharina's lap, and she wondered whether Vera was mimicking it deliberately.

Vera's eyes brightened with a flicker of quiet mirth. She looked pleased. "Katharina," she repeated. Then she held her smile for a few moments longer before her expression straightened and she continued, "It's fun to watch new girls arriving, isn't it?"

Katharina turned her head to look up the flight of stairs. The door at the top was still ajar, but for the moment nobody else was entering. "Yes," she replied absently, struggling to focus her thoughts on the possible intent of Vera's question, if there were one.

"You can sometimes sense their excitement," Vera spoke without looking directly at Katharina, as if in part to herself, "Or their nervousness. They know that they are going to become part of something wonderful, are going to be shown something beautiful about themselves. But they don't quite know what, or how. Sometimes you can see them imagining it to themselves. On their faces."

"Yes," Katharina found herself repeating the word quietly, not wanting to interrupt whatever reflection Vera was engaged in.

Then after a short pause, a loud giggle burst from Vera's mouth, and rang sharply in Katharina's ear, "Well, they're about to be fucked absolutely senseless, the lucky bitches."

Katharina laughed aloud, less in amusement and more out of surprise, to dispel the sudden awkward shock of hearing Vera speak in a way that was entirely uncharacteristic.

"My apologies Katharina," Vera coughed. An idle chuckle still sounded in her throat as she spoke, "That was crude of me."

"Oh, no," Katharina stammered, "I mean, that sort of is what's going to happen, I guess. F-... fucked."

"Indeed," Vera's expression straightened once again, "So, Lena has brought a particularly beautiful girl with her, I have heard."

Katharina turned towards the far end of the chamber. The gangway was now empty. Lena and Yvonne, and their partners, were gone. So was Julie and the girl with whom she had entered. There were only the faces of the other Sisterhood girls scattered among the chairs and benches, conversing or looking up expectantly at the doorway.

"I think I might have just missed her unfortunately," Vera too looked to the far end of the gangway, "Was that her now? Did you see them perhaps?"

Katharina collected herself, and sat up. She was glad of having finally something useful to say. "Yes," she nodded, "I think so. She and her students came in just now. With some dmurrhisi girls."

"Dmurrhisi," Vera purred the word beneath her breath. She smiled, seemed for some reason to find the word itself amusing, or curious. Then she pushed with her arms against the back of the bench to lift her torso and stretch. She looked Katharina once more in the eye, "And?"

"And?" Katharina hesitated.

"Was she beautiful? Lena's date."

"Oh, I..." Katharina cast her mind back, "She, well, Lena was with a girl in a sort of costume. A catsuit, I suppose it was. She was very lovely, yes."

"Ellen," said Vera.

"Ellen!" Katharina exclaimed. In her remembrance of it, she saw now Ellen's face clearly beneath the black make-up. And more striking still, she realized that she had recognized Ellen's distinctive, pleasing figure. She knew it from glimpses she had gotten in the rear gardens or by the poolside, where Ellen sometimes liked to lounge and take the sun.

"Yes, that will almost certainly have been her," Vera chuckled, "Lisa likes that sort of thing. So, Lena brought one of the ka'ini with her? Curious. As lovely as little Ellen is, she is not suitable to be offered."

"Oh, right," said Katharina.

"Hm," Vera sighed, "She is really very lovely though. I will have to go and fuck her at some point."

Katharina once more giggled in surprise, then quickly choked off her laughter in a sputtering cough.

"My apologies Katharina," Vera grinned, "I am afraid you have caught me in a particular state of mind. I am a little, um... tense, let me put it that way."

Katharina's eyes moved before she could stop them. Though she turned to look away as soon as she realized what she was doing, she did not do so quickly enough to prevent herself from getting a brief but clear glimpse of the sliver of Vera's bare body between the wings of her open gown. Vera was still leaning forward a little, her hands planted on the back of the bench. And beyond where her small, soft breasts hung from her chest, was her jutting dick, smooth and fully swollen.

"But there was another one," Katharina added, looking down at her own lap, "Another girl with Lena, I mean. A new girl. But she was with one of Lena's students."

"Ah," Vera said slowly, "And was she particularly beautiful then?"

"Yvonne," said Katharina, hurrying to continue her train of thought. She looked up at Vera, now standing straight, the gown wrapped about her.

"Huh," Vera grunted, "I concede, albeit reluctantly, that she is very beautiful. Undeservedly so. But I meant the dmurrhisi girl. What was she like?"

"Yes, sorry, her. Yes, I meant," Katharina flustered.

She looked at the spot on one of the dusty stone slabs in front of the bench, where the girl had stood. She could still see vividly the contours and the movements of the girl's body, where they had drawn her attention against her will as she had been trying to resist Yvonne. She could see too the girl's curiously inscrutable pout, lips pursed and thrust forward. Brooding, maybe disdainful, or simply contemplative. A slow resurgent throb of excitement crept up the shaft of Katharina's dick, and she felt it thicken and warm against her thigh. With a faint twitch, a bead of wetness spurted weakly from the tip and began to soak into the fabric of her pants.

"She was attractive, you mean?" Vera's voice dispelled Katharina's reminiscence.

Katharina crossed her legs quickly to squash herself and hide the tiny spreading stain. She coughed, "Yes. Yes, very. She was really... hot. Curvy, you know, and sort of distinctive. Very beautiful."

"Well Katharina," Vera drew her breath and looked around her, "Interesting. So, speaking of hot girls, shall we perhaps retire to somewhere quieter? And you can tell me how you and Ivy have been getting on."

Katharina watched Vera take a first step away from the bench, but remained seated. She reviewed her memory of the encounter with Yvonne, searching for one more piece of information, something that she had tried quickly to commit to memory at the time, but which now seemed to be just beyond her grasp, felt as if it might be gone if she moved from the spot where she had heard it.

"L-M-L..." Katharina murmured, turning over sounds beneath her breath. She lurched forward to stand up, and then it came to her just as she gave up and turned her attention outward. "Leah," she said to herself.

Vera was already stepping out into the gangway, holding out her arm. Katharina skipped hurriedly to Vera's side. Vera's arm fell about Katharina's shoulders, guiding her forward.

"Hm?" Vera mumbled.

"Nothing," Katharina replied, "So, where did you want to go to?"

They began ambling up the gangway. Vera's careful gait, and the sweeping gesture of her arm as she indicated the far archways, belied the speed at which they were moving. Katharina noticed after a few paces that they were marching fairly briskly, at the same sort of pace that she herself adopted when she was walking alone.

"Let's go by the bar," Vera's hand swept rightwards.

"The bar?"

"I know it's not quiet at all," Vera replied, "Rather, it's noisy enough that we won't be heard, if you see what I mean."

"Okay," Katharina nodded. A little shiver of happy anticipation crossed her shoulders where Vera's arm rested.

Katharina kept her gaze in front of her. She was aware of the occasional head turning as she and Vera passed, then the quiet, sibilant mutter of conversation in their wake. Katharina could see from the corner of her eye that Vera's gown had billowed open again, and Vera had not bothered herself to wrap it closed. Without the constricting underwear, Katharina could do nothing to prevent her own hardness from showing, as a long, raised bulge against the inside of one thigh, bobbing tightly from side to side as she walked.

Vera led on for several paces of silence until they reached the focal point onto which all three archways faced, at the end of the chamber. She steered Katharina rightwards, then held out her hand to lift the heavy curtain aside.

The open curtain disgorged a jumble of sounds that had been audible only as a murmur as they had approached. The soft, uniform hum of conversations was broken at intervals by sudden shrieks, shrill laughter, and the chinking of glasses.

As they stepped inside, somewhere from a far corner came the shatter of a glass breaking, or maybe a bottle. There was a very slight lull in the chatter, and some of the girls seated all around turned to crane their heads and seek the source of the crash. Katharina's attention was drawn out across the crowd with them, but she saw nothing, other than the bustle of activity at the counter of the bar, girls standing, waiting, calling. After the curious period of lingering quiet that always follows an interruption, the chattering resumed, louder.

"Come," Vera spoke quietly. Her gesture indicated the space of an approximate path among the low tables that filled most of the chamber.

Vera held out her hand behind her as she marched on, and Katharina naturally reached out to take it. She was thankful to let herself be led. The bar space was not oppressively crowded, but most of the chairs and stools around the tables were occupied, and every several steps a girl got up and crossed their path, or another appeared from in front and skirted around them. Vera moved with cheerful confidence, swiveling her shoulders to brush easily past each girl they passed, smiling curtly as she did so.

The pathway took them in a shallow arc through the middle of the seating area, towards the other main archway, at the other end of the same wall, which Katharina knew led into the middle of the testing chamber.

A little more than half way around the arc, Vera slowed. In the two further corners of the chamber, at each end of the long bar counter were two slightly more secluded areas, hemmed in by the counter itself and by a ring of several plush couches. In the nearer of these two areas, ahead, Katharina noticed movement, and the sound of a voice.

The couches appeared all to be unoccupied, save for one that was facing away from where Katharina stood. The movement that had drawn her attention, and presumably also Vera's, was the steady rocking of a girl's torso, visible over the backrest of the couch. The girl was topless, the firm peaks of her petite bust just visible behind her arm, which was reaching down to grasp something in front of her hips, out of view on the seat of the couch. Her short tousle of fluffy bright blonde hair was ruffled about her face, but the hair itself was distinctive enough that Katharina recognized the girl immediately.

Friederike was another novice girl, one of Miss Alison's students. Pretty, and a good dancer, maybe a little aloof, snobbish. Katharina had not spoken to her often. Friederike's curt, high-pitched voice was just audible above the hubbub of the chamber, in the little squeaks of exertion that accompanied the movements of her body.

Vera made some sound, perhaps said something, or merely clicked her tongue, Katharina could not make it out. They walked on among the tables, Vera quickly stepping up to the same brisk pace as before. As they passed closer to the couch, Katharina noticed that many of the girls seated nearby were discreetly craning their necks to watch the couch on which Friederike was kneeling. Katharina could not help but glance aside also. Looking at the couch now side-on, and closer, Katharina saw the expression on Friederike's face. A tight grimace and pink-flushed cheeks. Her cries were growing briefer and more urgent, exertion shading into vigor, a hint of desperation.

Friederike was completely naked, and her hips were thrusting hard at the body of another girl lying face down beneath her with her backside raised in the air. The second girl's face was partly buried in the thick cushion of the couch, but Katharina recognized her clothing. Ellen's tight black catsuit was open at the back, a small square of pale skin across the base of her buttocks exposed where Friederike was plowing at her. The plumpness of Ellen's hips shook with the impact of each thrust, and her sharp black fingernails clawed at the edge of the couch. As Katharina passed, still staring, Ellen's head reared up. Her face was smeared in black, the whiskers now a sideward blur across as far as her temples, and the dot on her nose smudged down across her upper lip.

"Ffuuuck!" Ellen pronounced her exclamation with a curious precision, and Katharina was struck with a vivid impression of Ellen's distinctive refined accent even as her cry descended into a burbling moan.

Friederike too cried out, incoherent, a shrill hoarse grunting that quickened and then ceased as her mouth opened wide and her body went rigid. With a sudden gasp she freed herself and her dick slipped out and upward to rest between Ellen's raised buttocks. It twitched, and then began flinging long spurts of cum over Ellen's back and into her hair, some spraying across the silky fur of her cat ears.

Vera's tongue clacked again, a quiet tut of disinterested amusement. "The furniture," she mumbled. Her shoulders shook with a chuckle as she pulled Katharina onward.

They reached the far corner of the room and passed a larger table around which were seated several couples of Sisterhood girls and dmurrhisi guests, most of them clothed or partially clothed, in dressing gowns, shirts, and towels. Vera skirted the edge of the table and indicated another smaller one set against the wall, and vacant. When Vera took a seat on one of the two stools either side of the table, Katharina hurried to lower herself onto the other.

They were seated just beside the curtained archway that led into the testing chamber, Vera with her back to it, and Katharina sitting opposite. Katharina leaned against the stone wall beside her, and shuffled carefully on the stool, sandwiching her still half-hard dick between clasped thighs to hold it down.

Vera smiled at her, and spoke only after holding her gaze for a few seconds, "So, we were going to talk about hot girls."

"Yes," Katharina's eyes flicked across the room in the direction of the nook with the couches. Their table was low, and she could no longer see over the heads of the other girls sitting at the tables around them.

"I meant the guests that you and Ivy brought with you, Emmie, and Josephine, right?" Vera said after another short pause, "They are very beautiful. You did well."

"Yes," Katharina's eyes flitted again, to the archway behind Vera. Emmie and Josephine would perhaps still be in the testing chamber. She nodded, and her imagination drifted briefly back to when she had last seen Emmie. She thought fondly of Emmie's dark eyes and thick curls, her mysterious mocking smile, and the softness of her body. Then something occurred to her suddenly, "So... you said it might be important to bring, um, eligible guests? Why?"