Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katharina turned back to the entrance to the bar. She walked over and cautiously lifted one side of the curtain. She looked into the noise and the brightness, saw the bar counter on the other side of the room, behind the bodies of those standing waiting to be served. Louise was there, striding back and forth, her blonde head visible above the others. Then Katharina looked at the nearby group of girls whose legs she had glimpsed moments before. They were standing in a loose circle, several of them in conversation, wearing dresses or short skirts. Katharina recognized none of them, and none was Leah. They turned to look back at her, and she felt suddenly a little foolish. She smiled at them, then let the curtain fall back into place.

Katharina hurried over to the central archway and slipped round the curtain into the testing chamber.

"Oh. Katja," Ivy called out to her as soon as she entered.

Ivy was standing at the foot of the closest bed on the right. Lia was beside her. As she walked over to join them, Katharina looked ahead, at the next few beds, all of whose curtains were drawn closed. For a moment she was disoriented, having entered the chamber from the opposite end to last time, but then she saw again the bed that she and Vera had just a short while before identified as Emmie's, two beds further along. The same collection of scarves still hung from the bedpost. At a distance, Katharina could not see whether it was still occupied.

She examined next the bed in front of which Ivy and Lia were standing. The side curtains were closed, but those across the foot end were open, where Ivy and Lia were looking in. One bedpost was wrapped in a tangle of bright colors. Three of the purple and white checkered scarves, and below them blue, pink, green, and black.

"Katja," Lia hopped excitedly on her high heels, her half-stiffened dick flapping up and down. She clapped her hands together, "Come here. We found her!"

"Katharina."

Katharina heard her own name spoken, thought at first that it was Ivy's voice, but then she looked over the footboard and into the bed. Leah's voice was rich, and a little hoarse, not unlike Ivy's.

The girl was lying on her back, one leg bent at the knee. The tight, pensive pout that Katharina remembered had now loosened a little. Leah was smiling, and her lips glowed with a subtle redness of friction. She looked perhaps quite pleased with herself. The waves of her long hair were strewn across the cover of the bed, and the skin of her cheeks and her chest was flushed pink. She was now completely naked, had discarded even the scant short top she had been wearing before. Her big breasts were splayed apart, their weight slouching off the sides of her chest, and between her hips was the inviting softness of her bare stomach.

Katharina swallowed carefully before speaking. "Or Katja."

Katharina thought to reply by saying Leah's name, to flatter her by remembering it. But then something occurred to her, about what Vera had asked her to do. Katharina wondered whether the subtext of Vera's request, and what she had said just before it, was that she wanted Katharina not only to sound out what sort of a girl Leah was, but also perhaps to attempt to unsettle her, make her less sure of herself, so that ultimately she might make less of an impression on the council of Seven and so win less prestige for Vera's rival, Lena. It seemed to Katharina a little mean-spirited. She was unsure whether it was the sort of thing that Vera would think to do.

But when Katharina looked away from Leah's smile and pictured instead Vera talking, calm, self-assured, the whole notion seemed less mean, and more like an exciting game, part of the hustle and intrigue of Sisterhood politics.

Ivy reached up for the bedpost and murmured eagerly, "Ohh yes. All three of her holes are on offer."

"Ass!" Lia shouted immediately, right by Katharina's ear, "I called it."

"No way!" Ivy protested.

Lia ignored her, "Katja, which do you want?"

Katharina continued to ruminate for a moment on the meaning of Vera's request. Then she saw Leah looking at her expectantly, a flicker of nervousness on her expression.

"Well, come on, let's let her choose," Katharina said.

Leah sat up, rested for a moment on her arms, then crawled over to prop her elbows up on the footboard of the bed. She looked down at her chest and snuggled her breasts carefully between her arms, taking care to set them neatly on the carved wooden rim of the bedframe so that they bulged out over it. A light chain necklace that had been sitting around her shoulders fell down and draped itself over the ridges of her cleavage. Seeming satisfied, she smiled up at Katharina.

"Okay," Leah said slowly, "Dick inspection then. I want to see what I'm getting in me before I decide where you can stick it."

Ivy hurried to pull down her pants. Her dick slapped up hard against her stomach as it came free. Leah reached out, clasped her fist slowly around it, then gave it several rough jerks. Ivy groaned and her body tensed.

"Mm, a nice one," Leah smacked her lips together ostentatiously, grinning.

Katharina was struck by how pleased Leah looked, and how confidently she handled Ivy. Leah's sly, seductive smile conveyed a sense of happy mischief as she slowed her movements and stroked Ivy's dick all the way from the tip down to the base, pulling taut the skin of the shaft.

Leah let go, and turned to Lia. This time she laid her hand along the underside of the shaft without grasping, and stroked her palm and her fingers along it. Lia too groaned and closed her eyes, and her dick twitched upward, rising quickly fully hard.

"So I'm the 'ass girl' am I?" the pout on Leah's face was theatrical, playful. Beneath her frown, her eyes still shone with an excited smile.

"You just have such a great ass," Lia murmured. "Please let me fuck it. I'll be gentle."

"Hmm," Leah pulled Lia's dick closer. She bent and slipped her mouth over it to give it one vigorous slurp. After disgorging it, she kept her hand on it as she had before, and continued stroking. She looked up and winked at Lia, "Maybe gentle isn't really my thing,"

"Uhh," Lia groaned again, "Yeah, me neither. I was lying. There's no way I could be gentle with an ass like yours."

"Good," Leah replied.

Then for the first time, Katharina heard Leah laugh. It was a gay, girlish laugh, with the same edge of hoarseness that tinted her speech. As she laughed, she let go of Lia's dick and slapped it gently, sending it swinging aside against Lia's hip.

When Katharina realized that she was to be next, she felt her legs suddenly weaken and tremble with a rush of nervous excitement. She shuddered, and held herself straight as Leah reached out and fumbled at the button of her pants. It popped open and Leah began pulling down on the waist. Katharina could feel that her dick had already thickened, and it was hot against the skin of her thigh. It was beginning to strain upwards against the tight hold of her pants but she had not yet become uncomfortably stiff. She breathed carefully, tried to think of something else and keep herself from becoming hard too quickly. Then she wondered why she especially wanted to conceal her arousal, told herself it didn't matter.

Leah yanked Katharina's pants down over the last distance to her knees, and Katharina sighed as her dick peeled away from her thigh and slowly lifted free into the cool air, hanging in a heavy arc out in front of her.

"Oh wow," Leah gasped. She leaned further out over the footboard to take Katharina's dick in her hand and heft it up and down, "I guess the most important question is where I'm going to put this monster."

Katharina winced a little at hearing her body described. Then she shook off the thought and smiled at Leah, "You, uh, don't have to put it anywhere if you don't want to."

A slow judder of relief and excitement crept up the shaft of Katharina's dick as Leah began to stroke it, gently, as she had done for Lia.

"Oh I definitely do," Leah purred.

Katharina was taken by surprise when Leah quite suddenly took a firm grip and slapped Katharina's dick down against her breasts.

"That nice?" Leah asked her.

Katharina groaned. She felt her throat constrict, dry with excitement. She swallowed, and looked down to see the neat, curved dent in the soft fat of Leah's breast where she was holding the tip of Katharina's dick pressed against it.

Katharina spoke without thinking, wanting to avoid simply responding with a bland 'yes', "Uh. You have, uhh, amazing tits."

Leah repeated the slap, bringing Katharina's dick down against her chest with several loud smacks. Katharina felt it gradually stiffen further, tugging upward against Leah's grip. When the downward tug became uncomfortable, Leah relented, only to slap herself again, this time across the face, giggling loudly. The rosy skin of Leah's cheeks was warm against the sensitive tip of Katharina's now fully hard dick.

When Leah paused, Katharina breathed a short sigh of relief. But Leah's fingers remained clasped around the shaft. Then with a cheerful smile she turned her head and put her lips to the tip, before opening her mouth wide and shoving her face forward to swallow Katharina quickly in.

Katharina felt herself slide over the moist roughness of Leah's tongue and then straight on past the tight entrance of her throat without pause. Her insides flushed with heat and her muscles tensed. Her dick throbbed uncomfortably hard against the constricting walls of Leah's throat, which continued to slide forward and ease over her, enveloping her. Leah wriggled and her shoulders shook as she pressed on. Katharina shuddered, and groaned. She worried suddenly that she might come already, and be unable to warn Leah in time, but as her dick finally came to rest somewhere quite deep inside Leah's body, the exquisite sliding caress stopped and she was held firm, no movement, and no stroking, only a steady tight grip around almost the entire length of her shaft.

Katharina heard a gurgle from below, muffled and messy. Leah's body twitched, and there was a flutter of movement against Katharina's stomach, Leah's hair, or perhaps her eyelashes. Then in one swift, smooth movement, Leah reared up and pulled her mouth free, off the end of Katharina's dick, spluttering for air. Leah's face was a stark red. She coughed and gasped, hauling in deep breaths, and the redness slowly began to sink away, lingering only on her cheeks.

"Sorry," Leah hung her head, shoulders rising and falling with her breaths, "Uh..."

Katharina was unsure what to say in response, and unsure whether Leah intended to apologize for not having been able to swallow her deeper, or for having swallowed her so suddenly in the first place. Katharina could feel a tremor in her hands as she reached out and put her fingers in Leah's ruffled hair, kneading gently at her scalp, in what she hoped was a soothing gesture.

"Whoa!" Ivy exclaimed in disbelief. She reached out and put her fingers on the side of Katharina's dick, as if somehow to assure herself that it was intact.

Katharina groaned, wracked by a sudden throb of pressure in the aftermath of having been enveloped so completely, "Uhh, just... give me a moment."

After several more slow sighs, Leah spoke, "What's the...?" Then she paused, still panting, and seemed to watch a drop of saliva fall slowly from her lower lip and strike the floor. "Uh... What's the deepest any girl has swallowed you?"

Katharina thought about it briefly, and nothing else occurred to her but to tell the truth, "That was. You. Just now."

"Hah," Leah looked up, smiling warily, "I bet you say that to all the girls."

"No. She doesn't," said Ivy.

Katharina wondered at Ivy's remark, and made to reply, but was cut off by Lia's loud voice in her ear again, "I've changed my mind. Mouth for me please!"

Leah pushed with her hands against the footboard to rear up straight, kneeling. She walked her legs apart a little, then reached out and put her hand on Katharina's still fully stiff dick. Katharina noticed to her chagrin that it was not only wet with saliva but also leaking a slow trail of clear fluid from the tip.

Leah contemplated it for a moment, then sighed, "Okay. This one is going in my ass."

Katharina felt herself throb hard in Leah's hand. Her pulse raced with nervous excitement. "Are you sure?"

"Definitely," Leah laughed again. She gave Katharina a sly smile and slowly shook her hips from side to side, "Why don't you get started already?"

Having just witnessed the girl's enthusiasm and her prowess with her mouth, Katharina didn't doubt that Leah knew well what she wanted. But Katharina's nervousness deepened at the thought that she might not live up to what Leah was hoping from her. Leah was charming, seductive, had an achingly desirable body, and, it now seemed, was also confident and very highly sexed. Even as she kicked off her pants and her shoes, Katharina knew that she wouldn't last longer than a minute or so with Leah before reaching orgasm.

"Just tell me if it's too much," Katharina said as she walked round the side of the bed, "Or if there's anything that can make it easier for you." She lifted the hem of her blouse to pull it up off over her head, cast it into the floor, then parted the side curtains and climbed up to kneel behind Leah.

"Well," Leah replied over her shoulder, "If you like you could use my pussy first, just while I finish warming these two up. That would help get me going for sure."

Lia cried out, "She gets two holes? No fair. Why do you like her so much?"

"Oh gee Lia, let me think," Ivy rolled her eyes, "Maybe it's because she has a giant fucking dick? Sluts go crazy for that thing."

Katharina winced, then despite herself she felt a silent giddy giggle shake her shoulders.

In front of her, Leah waddled backwards, closer, while facing Ivy and Lia and beckoning to them with her finger, "Get over here you two."

Ivy hurried to finish removing her pants, staggering as she pulled each leg free of her feet. She climbed over the footboard of the bed as Leah got on all fours and continued backing towards Katharina. Her broad backside was raised, her legs spread, baring everything. Katharina stared at the slightly darker smooth skin around the tiny ring of Leah's butthole and between it and her pussy. The folds either side of her opening were quite prominent, soft and ruffled, and they glistened with a smear of wetness.

Then their bodies made contact. Leah's backside bumped up gently against Katharina's thighs and nuzzled into place. Katharina felt herself pulse hard with desire as her dick came to rest against Leah's lower back. Katharina reached out to take hold of Leah's hips while Ivy positioned herself at the other end of the girl's body.

Katharina pushed against Leah to draw herself back, letting the tip of her dick follow the groove of Leah's spine and then slide on down through the cleft of her buttocks. Katharina could feel that she was leaking onto Leah's skin, the path that she traced with her dick smoothed by a thin trail of wetness. Katharina pushed further down, leaning onto Leah to angle her upright dick downward, first over the warmth and smoothness of Leah's butthole, then nudging between the thick folds of her pussy.

Leah groaned, with a volume and energy that surprised Katharina. Gratified, Katharina slid her dick under Leah's body, pressing the shaft up against the top of Leah's pussy. Leah shuddered and seemed about to groan again, but then her mouth was stuffed abruptly shut as Ivy took hold of her head and slid in. After only a brief startle, Leah thrust her body forwards and pushed her face onto the full length of Ivy's dick until she was nuzzling Ivy's stomach.

"Uhh, fuck yeah!" Ivy gasped.

Katharina slid forward, then back again across Leah's opening, teasing at the cleft of her pussy, pressing into it and enjoying its heat and slickness against her hard shaft. Katharina hoped that Leah enjoyed being stroked in this way. The purring, gurgling sound in the girl's throat sounded very much like an expression of desire. But Katharina knew also that she was teasing Leah in part to avoid entering her, to win herself time to calm down and gather her resolve. The heat in her dick, and the tightness in the muscles behind it, in her insides, was unbearably intense. When she imagined the moment at which she would thrust herself into Leah, she shivered and felt a premonition of release, her dick twitching and spurting another drip of fluid.

Leah twisted her head to disgorge Ivy and breathe. She set her hand on Ivy's dick to stroke it with her lips. "Put it in. You can put it in," she murmured between kisses.

Lia had appeared beside Ivy, kneeling on the bed. Katharina had not noticed her climb up. Leah turned to Lia and began kissing the shaft of her dick as she had done for Ivy. When Leah's body twisted and her back arched, Katharina felt herself slide irresistibly easily into Leah's pussy. Wrapped in heat and tightness, she gave in and thrust forward, driving herself deep.

Lia grabbed the back of Leah's head to thrust likewise into her mouth, pushing her back against Katharina. Katharina felt a twitch around the end of her dick, as if being squeezed inside a fist. Then the twitch became a longer, tighter spasm, clamping and constricting, and Katharina realized that Leah was coming. It was unmistakable, Leah's body shook and tensed, and her pussy throbbed tight, wringing itself against Katharina's hardness.

Katharina held herself as still as she could, fighting back the surge of sympathetic relief that spread up through her own body.

Then Leah twisted aside again and freed her mouth, gasping, "I'm... uhh... That's warmed me up now. Uhh... You can put it in my ass."

"Did you just come already, you slut?" Ivy giggled, slapping her dick playfully against Leah's face.

"Yeah," Leah replied with a sheepish laugh, "Now lie down so I can get on top of you. You're going to help me come again while your friend Katja fucks me in the ass."

Leah set her hands on Lia's waist then heaved herself upright onto her knees. Katharina's dick slid out with a quiet squelch and sprung free between Leah's thighs. Katharina felt the wetness on it as a cool balm. The throbbing abated a little, and she felt herself ease back from the brink of climax.

Ivy flung herself down eagerly onto her back, and wriggled forward to position herself between Leah's spread legs. Katharina spread her own legs to straddle Ivy's as Ivy kicked her way into place, her dick poised upright beneath Leah's pussy.

"And you..." Leah looked up at Lia then grabbed Lia's dick and brought it back to her mouth for a slow, murmuring suck.

As she slurped, Leah reached between her legs for Ivy's dick to hold it in place as she sat herself down. Katharina watched Ivy's dick disappear up into Leah's body as Leah lowered herself to sit astride Ivy's hips. Once in position, she leaned forward and planted her hands on the bed either side of Ivy's shoulders.

"Mmm, tits," Ivy giggled again. Her laughter was muffled and then silenced as Leah laid herself out flat, her chest in Ivy's face.

Katharina swallowed, cleared her dry throat, then took a careful hold of her dick. It felt very hot against the palm of her hand. She aimed it downwards to where Leah was squirming to spread her thighs wide. Ivy's dick was visible only as a thick, slightly bent trunk disappearing up into the tight clasp of Leah's opening. The ridges around the base of Leah's pussy were taut, and shiny with moisture. Her butthole was visible above, tucked between the cheeks of her behind.

As Katharina guided herself forward, she saw the small ring of Leah's hole twitch in time with a little shudder of her hips. Then when Katharina pressed the tip of her dick against it, it pulsed again, then seemed to relax and soften. Katharina saw a long, slow seep of clear liquid flow from the end of her dick and out onto Leah's skin. She panicked, worried that she might be coming, but there came no rush of release, and after a pause to draw her breath, she pushed forward, leaned the weight of her hips into her first thrust, and began to ease in.