Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah's body was moving. She had taken up sucking on Lia again, who was kneeling in front of her, thighs spread to lower herself to Leah's mouth. Katharina found she slid in quickly very deep, quicker and deeper than she had wanted. Leah's tight hole was wet with Katharina's own fluid, and the walls of her insides felt smooth and very warm. When Katharina noticed that she was about halfway buried inside, she felt a slow rhythm of nudges begin to press against her. Ivy was thrusting faintly upward, into Leah's pussy.

Katharina put her hand on the small of Leah's back. She felt the heat of the girl's body and the damp of sweat. "You sure?" Katharina said quietly, "Deeper?"

Leah's voice gurgled indistinctly around Lia's dick, then came free for a gasp of air, "Sure. Uhh... Go for it. Fill me up."

Katharina couldn't decide whether she had been hoping that Leah would ask her to withdraw, or whether she had been hoping instead that Leah would want to be used roughly, and allow Katharina to thrust into her without restraint. Katharina knew only that she was going to have to finish quickly. The broad, soft cheeks of Leah's backside were right in front of her, below the smooth expanse of the girl's bare back, and her lush wavy hair. And Katharina was inside that girl, clasped tight. In her butthole. She didn't even have to be careful, she could come, if she needed to.

Katharina whimpered at the thought. She held her breath and thrust forward, sliding deeper until the end of her dick pressed up against a tight dead end and began to bend backward slightly painfully. Then as her hips bumped up against the cushion of Leah's buttocks, Katharina's dick twitched and strained against the constriction of Leah's insides.

Searching her thoughts for distractions, Katharina cast her mind back to when she had last been on the brink of climax, trying to resist. To the moment when Yvonne had accosted her, and tried to make her come. Katharina had succeeded in resisting then. The thought was reassuring. It had been agonizing at the time, but at least in retrospect it felt also as if she had broken through a certain psychological obstacle, something a little like the moments she had sometimes experienced during endurance exercise when she had been sure no more was possible, but then had simply forced herself, and found to her surprise that it was. Taking control of her own pleasure felt similarly satisfying, even more so because she felt it was linked to her place in the Sisterhood.

Could she do it again now? Leah was much lovelier than Yvonne, her body was softer, more inviting, more like what Katharina found most attractive. And Leah's manner of seduction was far more appealing than Yvonne's, intense, yet more subtle. Katharina could tell that she was much more excited now than she had been then. On the other hand, now she was physically much more in control. Leah was pinned and would not be able to do much to work Katharina to a climax if she decided to. Katharina could endure, savor, take it slowly, maybe even wait for Leah to reach orgasm again first.

But did she want to resist? There seemed no reason to. She could come. Leah probably wanted her to, or at least expected it. Though just as this particular thought occurred to her, another surfaced in her mind. Vera's request. She was doing as Vera had wanted, but maybe not all that Vera had wanted, at least if Katharina had read correctly the curious subtext of the request. If Leah was expecting Katharina to enjoy herself, then perhaps this was her only reasonable chance of unsettling the girl, by denying her that gratification. If Katharina withdrew without her pleasure having come to a peak, then maybe the girl's exuberant sexual confidence might waver, enough that she lose some of her edge in whatever contest seemed to be looming between her and Vera's own offerings.

Katharina dismissed the thought. It was petty, not something she could imagine herself doing. Nor did she really believe it would matter. Too much was uncertain. She had no clear idea of what Leah would think, whether she even cared. Katharina shook her head and turned her attention back to the slowly squirming body in front of her. She saw immediately, and then felt, that Leah was coming again. The girl was groaning and twitching, her face shuddering against Lia's dick, which was sliding messily in and out past her lips. Then Leah's butthole began to pulse tightly closed in deep spasms, squeezing painfully around Katharina's dick.

"Fuck," Ivy gasped, "Did you just come again? We've only just got started."

Leah grunted and spat Lia's dick from her mouth. Then she hung her head forward and groaned again deeply. Her groan faded into a feeble laugh, "Uhh. Yeah."

When the clenching of Leah's hole began to relent and soften, Katharina felt suddenly a rising wave of release making its way up her shaft, her skin beginning to prickle with a wave of anticipation.

"Ahh, I'm sorry, I... uh, I can't..." she cried out.

By panicked reflex, she tried to hold back, then wavered for a splitsecond, almost decided to let herself go, and then finally found herself hurriedly withdrawing and pulling back and away.

She waddled back on her knees, her dick twitched free and waved stiffly in front of her. A fine trail of liquid was falling from the tip. It looked, and almost felt, as if she was coming. But she wasn't, not quite. With a firm clench of the muscles in her legs and her insides, she pushed back the swell of relief and left her dick pulsing and cooling, flailing in the air.

"Unghh, sorry..." Katharina heard Leah murmur.

Confused, then embarrassed, Katharina swung her legs down off the edge of the bed and quickly walked away.

She scampered quickly out into the central aisle of the chamber. Then, confronted with the trivial but unignorable decision of which way to turn, she found herself shaken out of her confusion and wondered suddenly what she was doing. She pivoted, and contemplated rejoining the other girls, apologizing and making some excuse about needing a momentary break, but then found the prospect somehow embarrassing or shameful. She felt, regretfully, that she had committed herself to departing, had already inflicted whatever insult she had initially decided against, and then made by mistake anyway, and bungled. So she spun around again, and hurried away further up the chamber.