Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Anna turned around to face her again, Katharina saw just above Anna's half stiff dick the same gray-black smudge she had noticed earlier, but now spread and faded, a faint watery smear across her skin.

Anna turned towards Mari and the bed, "Who puts face paint on the tip of their nose before a party like this? Honestly."

"Ah," Katharina wondered aloud to herself, smiling as she realized. She heard again in her imagination the voice she had heard in the bed behind Anna, in the testing chamber just before. Ellen.

Anna lifted one leg to place her knee on the edge of the bed, as if to climb in. She looked up at Mari, wrapped to the bedpost, quietly whimpering behind her gag.

"My sister is a very lucky girl," Anna reached out her hand to set it on Mari's cheek, "I have been trying to persuade her to give up her Ellen, her favorite, to exchange her. Have you ever been in love Katharina?"

"Oh, I..." Katharina found herself completely unprepared for the question, had to repeat it to herself in her mind again before even realizing what Anna had asked.

Anna spun around and hopped up onto the bed, sweeping her gown out behind her as she sat down, legs kicking. She patted the thick ruffles of the bedcover beside her, smoothed them down, "Come. Sit here."

Katharina crossed the short distance to the edge of the bed. It had seemed to her just a moment before that Anna was about to commence a monologue of sorts, and Katharina had been quietly relieved at the thought. But now it seemed she was being drawn in and called upon to react. She became aware again that she was naked, and that she was still hard after having briefly been inside Mari.

As Katharina clambered onto the bed, she held out her hand and touched the bare flank of Mari's body, heard a faint groan from behind the gag.

Anna's question remained unanswered, even if Anna had seemed to cut her off. Katharina sat down where Anna had indicated, beside her, "Well I suppose I have, but, you know, young love, sort of. Intense but sort of superficial."

Anna looked vaguely pleased, "You're not such a romantic? Tough girl. Worldly. Good."

"Well, I don't know about tough," Katharina felt the curl of a suppressed smile at the corners of her mouth. She found she liked the idea of being thought of as tough, or worldly, in the abstract at least. While being at the same time very certain that it was not true.

"Goddess, I wish I were like you," Anna lifted her arms and leaned slowly back until she was stretched out on her back across the bed, "When I fall in love it really messes with me. Really deeply, cripplingly. I have got to make my sister see sense. If Ellen were mine I would spend entire days buried in that luscious, hot kitty of hers."

Katharina saw beside her the slow rise of Anna's dick, thickening and straightening. It leaned to one side as it lengthened, falling across her thigh, then began to right itself in twitches.

Katharina thought then of how she and Ivy had shared a brief throwaway fantasy of Ellen, back when they had pleasured themselves together, in their dorm room before the ball. "She is very lovely," Katharina nodded.

Anna turned away, and sighed, "And really naughty too. She knows. Knows how to make me really angry. But subtly, not with silly stuff. Goddess, I bet she absolutely drains Lisa. I want her."

Katharina looked across at the bedpost. Mari's face was resting slumped against the swirls of carved wood, her cheek squished into it. Her tear-moist eyes were wide, looking straight at Katharina. Then they looked away, and Mari's bound body sagged.

Katharina wondered what it was expected of her to say, if anything. She spoke the first thought that occurred to her, "You will take one of the offered girls tonight, won't you?"

Anna turned back to look at her, head still resting on the bedcover among a thick tousle of her hair, "Yes, I suppose that might help distract me." She snorted, "Or I could give one to Lisa. Vera has found some very lovely girls this year I think."

Katharina recalled the girl she had met in Vera's company, on the way to the North Wing. Caroline. Then, thinking of Caroline, Katharina thought also of Leah, who had struck her as slightly similar. Full-figured and very beautiful, like Caroline.

"Oh yes, I met one of them," Katharina replied, "And Lena too, I met a girl she brought. Very lovely."

"Hm," Anna frowned. A twitch of irritation crossed her face. She looked up at the canopy and sighed, "Or sometimes I feel like I could just give up dmurrhisi altogether."

"Oh?" Katharina was surprised, "Why?"

Anna sat half way up and propped her torso up on her elbows. Her eyes narrowed, and looked straight into Katharina's, as if searching, or weighing something. Then she looked away.

"Dmurrhisi girls are only good for one thing," as Anna spoke she laughed beneath her breath and looked upward as if recalling a private joke. She sat up straight, shook her shoulders, and sighed again, "Speaking of which, we should return to the testing chamber. I am ready again, and so are you."

Katharina looked down at her own stubbornly rigid dick, hovering stiff in front of her and still slick with a little of the moisture from Mari's pussy. She laughed nervously, "I guess I am."

"Come," Anna lurched forward and stood. She swept her hair behind her and tugged her gown back into place over her shoulders.

Katharina stood, and then she looked again at Mari, eyes moist and now drowsy. The girl looked exhausted, and her lips and her chin glistened wet where the saliva had slowly spilled from her mouth, held open by the gag.

"And... um, is Mari coming with us?" Katharina asked.

"Don't worry," Anna rolled her eyes. She stepped forward and put her hand on Mari's cheek, "We will give her what she wants. Of course we will."

Katharina's relief was tinged too with excitement. She wasn't sure which prospect she found more arousing, the thought that she herself might be called upon to finally give Mari her pleasure, or the thought of watching Anna do it. She found that she was extremely curious to see what sort of a lover Anna was. Anna seemed so perfectly in command of her own body and her movements. She was also beautifully slim and lithe, and above all still a mystery to Katharina. Was her apparent delight in tormenting Mari merely glamour and show? Had she meant any of what she had said about Ellen, and about dmurrhisi girls?

Anna's hand slid across Mari's cheek, over her shoulder, then inward across the smooth skin of Mari's armpit, tickling with her fingertips. There was a squeal in Mari's throat and she writhed against the bedpost. Anna laughed and reached down into the pocket of her gown. She pulled out a little silver box, no wider than two of her fingers, with hinges to the lid. When she saw it, Mari slumped slack, and trembled.

Anna held the box beside Mari's face, and flipped the lid open with a toss of her wrist. Katharina saw a little spark, then a cool blue flame, faint in the lamplight of the room. It was a lighter, or a tinderbox of some sort. Katharina's first thought was that Anna was going to smoke. Smoking was forbidden in the house, and presumably in the North Wing too, but she knew that some girls did it. Ivy had done so sometimes, when they had first joined the Sisterhood, walking out to the edges of the garden, among the trees, or occasionally in the bathrooms.

Then it occurred to Katharina that Anna might burn Mari with the flame instead. When Anna held it closer, in front of Mari's eyes, Katharina flinched and almost looked away. But Anna's hand held steady, the flame flickering only a centimeter or two from Mari's eyelashes, and from the wood of the bedpost.

"Vera has high hopes for you Katharina, you are a good student," Anna kept her eyes on Mari as she spoke, "So I will show you something."

"What is it?" Katharina wondered. She felt her heartbeat grow a little more insistent, heard her pulse in her ears.

Anna brought her lips to Mari's cheek and began whispering. Or almost whispering. There was voice to her breath but it was faint, and deep. Like a murmur, but clear. Katharina heard sounds that she could tell were the language of the old Sisterhood. After missing the first few, she hurried to catch up, to try to parse some of the syllables into words that she knew, to find a starting place from which she could listen and attempt to decipher. But Anna spoke quickly, and the chant itself was disorienting. It seemed almost to repeat itself, was tantalizingly regular, but each time that Katharina anticipated an opportunity to hear again a phrase that had just escaped her, it became something different, made her doubt what she had heard the first time. Only some elements were repeated, others seemed to appear only once, where Katharina was expecting a regularity. She thought she heard the prefix dm- to several of the words, though none was anything as common as dmurrhisi. Then after several moments of frustration she caught one clear, recognizable word, hrissa'ul. A ritual term, mostly, as far as Katharina remembered. It meant 'to submit', often in a religious sense of submission to the Goddess. But in some contexts she had seen it mean something more like 'indulge' or 'enjoy', in a way that made it appear that the concepts were being treated as equivalent.

Absorbed in deciphering Anna's chant, it was only when she heard a strangled, gag-muffled cry that Katharina noticed what was happening to Mari. Mari's body was trembling, subtly but insistently, and all over. It appeared that every muscle not completely constricted by the tight tie of the ropes was twitching.

The groaning from Mari's chest grew more urgent. Her throat bobbed and bulged, as if choking, and the glisten of saliva across her cheek became a trail, snaking down across her neck. Another, thinner trail fell from each of her eyes. Her eyes were white, straining upward underneath flickering eyelids. After one longer groan that choked off into a gurgling cry, Mari's hips began to thrash, at first haphazardly, then quickly settling into a rhythm, a frantic rubbing that pressed the top of her pussy up against the bedpost and ground it hard against the wood with the little freedom of movement available to her.

Anna stepped back. With the tip of her finger she slowly flipped the lid of the tinder box back into place, extinguishing the flame. She held the box in her fingers and let it fall back into the pocket of her gown. Then she turned to Katharina with a cheerful smile, "There. That should keep her entertained and out of mischief for a little while. Now we should go and try some other girls."

Katharina found herself standing still. Having watched, passively, absorbed in trying to understand what she was seeing, she now stepped out of herself and wondered. It seemed that Anna had shown her some sort of secret, a work of hypnotism or something else, something that was part of the Sisterhood rather than just Anna's own, or else she would not have spoken her chant in the Sisterhood's language. Katharina wondered why she had been shown, whether the secret was special to her or whether Anna's vanity or sense of mischief had simply compelled her to show it to the first impressionable novice that she happened to encounter. A lot of what Anna did seemed somehow to be deliberate and calculated, but perhaps it was simply her elegant manner and her self-confidence that made it appear that way.

"Come," Anna held out her hand behind her as she stepped towards the door. She smiled back at Katharina.

Katharina shook herself. She took Anna's hand and was led. As Anna swung the door open and she was pulled through, Katharina glanced back at Mari. Mari's head now lolled back, loose, swaying on the end of her neck as if her muscles had gone completely slack. A fresh trail of saliva had made its way down her cheek and was drifting out into the air as a thin film, falling slowly towards the floor. Only Mari's hips moved, in idle twitches, still rubbing her pussy up against the bedpost.

12