Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 34

Story Info
Katharina and her mentor share an eager Caroline.
6.9k words
4.9
2.2k
2

Part 34 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katharina kept her head twisted, watching through the sliver of the doorway as it narrowed and closed. Anna pushed the door into place and spun round to lead Katharina away. They passed through the gap between two of the dressing tables, Katharina trailing behind. As they crossed the short breadth of the dressing room towards the archway that would lead them back into the testing chamber, Katharina felt Anna settling into the same brisk, long-legged stride as before.

Katharina readied herself to speak, before it was too late and the immediacy of the shared experience was spent. She quickened her stride in one long skip and walked closer at Anna's side, "What did... we do to her?"

"Sh," Anna's admonition was accompanied by a soft, benevolent laughter, "We helped her. Helped her to know herself."

Katharina turned the phrase over in her mind for a moment. She felt she had an inkling of what Anna meant, but one that she suspected might fall apart as incoherent unless she attempted now to solidify it. "To know her own desires, you mean?"

"Hm," Anna's nod was minimal. Her gaze was already fixed on the curtain ahead. It was difficult to tell whether she was affirming or merely acknowledging the question. Then she spoke again, "So she can decide what she wishes to be."

"With... hypnosis?" Katharina quickly changed tack, hoping to extract at least a simpler, procedural explanation from Anna before they entered the testing chamber, "Or how?"

"No," Anna shook her head. She swept aside the curtain with her arm, then paused under the archway to look at Katharina. Seeming to see something in Katharina's expression, she smiled, and added, "Or not quite. Though like hypnosis it only has power over her because she wanted it to. Or at least did not resist."

"I did not understand the chant," Katharina felt now a slight pang of disappointment in herself that she had been able to pick out so few of the words, "Or only a very little."

"We should not talk about it here," Anna pulled Katharina closer to her side, lowering her voice. She looked around and up, at the low stone arches of the testing chamber, and the beds, "But, study well with Vera, and there are more things that you will learn eventually."

They turned and took their first stride into the chamber. Katharina too looked out. She examined the closest beds. Some had their curtains drawn, others closed. "With Vera?" she whispered.

Anna's own whisper grew fainter, "Vera has found her own ways, not entirely like ours, but with similar aims. Now, enough. Let's find some new girls and show them a simpler kind of fun."

Katharina felt somewhat chastised. It seemed clear that Anna did not want to divulge more, or at least not here. Katharina's curiosity nagged at her, and she found herself almost on the brink of probing just once more, to ask about Vera, but then Anna's strides grew swifter and she cast the thought aside.

Katharina focused instead on the room around her, the testing chamber. The noise and the echo had grown quieter. Those voices that were talking or crying out were distant, from towards the opposite end of the long wide tunnel of the chamber, carried blended and indistinct against the stone, and lost beneath the sharp clack of Anna's high heels.

The only voice Katharina heard clearly from nearer by was the sound of a girl snoring, quite loudly, with the long nasal rasps of someone in a very deep sleep and probably laid out on their back with their mouth open.

Their walk slowed a little. Katharina turned and saw a silent conspiratorial laugh on Anna's face. She had heard it too.

Katharina giggled, "Now that is the sound of satisfied sleep. I want whatever she's been getting."

Anna laughed louder, a single sharp 'ha' of amusement, "So do I." She narrowed her eyes at Katharina and smiled before picking up the pace of her strides again.

The girl's snores slowly faded behind them as they passed the midpoint of the chamber, where the left and right archways led into the bar space and the showers. Drawing her breath, Katharina wondered whether she was tired. She tried discreetly to yawn, tested the reflex by stretching her jaw a little behind a closed mouth, but found she could not. She felt energized, alert. Her quip, though not one that she was particularly proud of, had made Anna chuckle. Katharina felt that she had something of a subtle rapport or understanding with Anna, even if it was perhaps only as a willing foil for Anna's vanity.

Striding through the testing chamber, with the sighs and groans from the beds at the far end now growing slowly louder, Katharina noticed that her surge of energy had a particular edge of arousal to it. She had grown hard again, could feel her dick sticking out horizontal in front of her, its weight swaying with her stride. She was excited, she wanted very much to find a girl here quickly and enjoy herself, whether with Anna or on her own.

From further ahead, near the far entrance, Katharina caught the sound of two girls conversing. Not whispering, but speaking quietly, from behind the curtains of one of the beds. One voice sounded familiar, both shrill and rich, a little hoarse. Or perhaps both of them did. Katharina recalled that she was supposed to be looking for Josephine. The first voice could perhaps be Josephine's, it sounded right. Katharina cocked her head and tried to sift the conversation out from the other soft cries sounding nearer by, but the loud strike of Anna's heels on the stone broke up whatever words might have been discernible.

Katharina turned and was about to suggest that the two of them go to the bed where she remembered having left Emmie and Josephine earlier, but she was interrupted. A curtain swished aside at the foot of one of the beds just as they passed, and a figure leapt out beside them.

A cream-beige silky shirt, open at the front, billowed up around Vera's slim torso as she leapt, then settled into place at her hips. She was wearing the same or similar tight leggings that Katharina had seen her in earlier that evening.

Vera's feet gave a soft slap against the stone as she landed, and she spoke even before straightening up, "Anna."

Anna stood still and turned, "Vera, hello. My brilliant protegee."

"My brilliant teacher," Vera nodded, smiling back.

Katharina was struck by the curious distance in the way the two senior girls greeted each other. Both were smiling, looked at ease. It was not coldness, or formality as far as Katharina could tell, but perhaps an edge of wariness, a need to spend a moment assessing each other. Anna stood taller in her heels, looking down. In front of Anna's long slim legs, Vera appeared short and somehow a little older than she had before.

When after a moment's silence Anna did not bend to exchange kisses as Katharina had been expecting, Katharina spoke up, "Hi."

Vera's smile turned on Katharina, "Katharina. My dear."

"Katharina and I are trying to catch up on our browsing," Anna turned to wink ostentatiously at Katharina, "After having dealt with some business."

Vera twisted her lips curiously. She reached behind her head to pull her hair away from her shoulders and into a loose bunch, which she tied quickly with a band. Then she glanced up the length of the chamber, in the direction that Anna and Katharina had just come from, "Well, I was thinking of paying a visit to a particularly lovely young woman. You should meet her Katharina."

To her chagrin, Katharina felt her dick twitch upward in front of her. She avoided looking down, "Oh?"

"What am I saying?" Vera shook her head, "You have met her. But you must meet her here, is what I mean. She is really quite something. A bundle of fun."

"Well, lead the way," Anna swiveled to face back towards the opposite end of the chamber, "She's back there, is she?"

"Mm-hm," Vera nodded.

Anna made to take a first stride, then she twisted her shoulders and glanced back into the bed that Vera had just jumped out of. Katharina followed suit, and noticed then that the bed was empty. The bedcover, though crumpled into a little depression at the center of the bed, was tucked in place, and the pillows were smooth and untouched. Katharina was unsure what she had been expecting to see, and it was only when she reflected on it that she found herself surprised to realize that Vera had been alone.

Vera gestured ahead, and let Anna step out in front of her. Then she took Katharina's hand and led her on after. As they departed, Katharina saw at the edge of her vision a little flurry of glossy fabric. She watched Vera fetch a scrap of cloth from the pocket of her shirt and toss it quickly into one of the baskets at the foot of the bed. Vera turned to Katharina and smiled at her, then they both quickened their stride to catch up to Anna.

The three of them walked on back up the chamber between the rows of beds, Vera in the middle.

"So I've met this girl?" Katharina asked.

Vera nodded. She whispered back, "Yes. You and Ivy. But let's approach quietly."

Anna chuckled and quickened her step, so that Vera and Katharina both had to trot to keep up. Vera frowned, glancing down at Anna's high heels, clacking against the floor, occasionally rasping out a brief but loud scrape as they caught on a slight unevenness in the stone.

They were quickly past the two archways at the midpoint, and then finally Anna slowed. "It's this one, isn't it?" she smirked at Vera.

Vera nodded. She indicated the bed beside them, with its curtains drawn closed. With Anna standing still and the noise of her steps gone, in the quiet there was again the sound of a girl snoring. The same loud, throaty snore that Katharina had noted as they had passed by before.

"You recognize her voice," Vera chuckled, "She was your find."

Anna laughed and gave a slight shake of her head, whispering in reply, "Julie's."

Vera trod slowly forward and hooked her hand between the side curtains. She pulled the nearest one aside noiselessly then tucked it carefully into the crevice where the mattress met the footboard of the bed.

Katharina stepped forward. Inside the bed, she saw the body of the sleeping girl, whose snores now rang out very loud. The girl was sprawled on her back. Her thick, tanned thighs were spread wide, and her hand was draped over her hip, her fingertips dangling just in front of her pussy. Her fingers twitched in her sleep, in time with little irregularities in the rhythm of her snore, and brushing against the trim brown hairs either side of her folds.

Katharina's gaze moved upward, over the bulge of a broad, soft stomach. She saw the girl's big breasts, slumped to one side across her chest where her torso was almost lolling off the edge of the bed. Then just before she took in the girl's sleeping face, Katharina recognized the figure. A broad back, smooth skin, soft and heavy. Very attractive.

Caroline. Katharina had indeed met her. Much earlier in the courtyard gardens of the house, with Ivy, as Vera had just said. Caroline's straight brown hair was spread across the bedcover behind her head. Her eyelids were closed, but were fluttering as the eyes behind them twitched in motion. Her mouth was wide open and there was a glisten of saliva at one corner, seeping onto her cheek.

Anna too approached the bed, this time taking care to set her steps slowly. She stood straight beside Caroline, then bent to let her hand drift along the top of Caroline's thigh, stroking it with the backs of her fingers. She let her hand idle at the crux of Caroline's legs, looking down at the girl's sleeping body. Then she took a tuft of Caroline's short pussy hair between her fingers and gently tugged, before running her fingertips through it and up over Caroline's stomach.

Anna sighed, "Goddess I really badly want to fuck her again."

"Well," Katharina ventured, "Maybe she won't mind if you wake her up gently."

Anna reached and took hold of a necklace that lay snaked across Caroline's collarbone. The necklace was made three silver chains pleated together. At its center was an oval silver plaque, which Anna took in her fingers. After looking at the plaque absently for a moment, she let it go and it fell back into place across Caroline's chest.

Anna turned. Her dick looked fully hard. It stuck up in front of her and swayed stiffly as she spun around. She pursed her lips, looked back once at Caroline, then sighed again, "No. I want to save her for later. Let her come and find me, once she gets desperate enough."

Katharina watched Anna stride past, back out into the central gangway.

"Are you sure?" Vera turned to look at Anna, "We can wake her. She will be refreshed, will probably be very glad to see you."

Anna seemed to dither for a moment, twisting on her heels. Then she pursed her lips and strode away. "No," she called out quietly, "If she happens to ask, I will be in the pool. Or the sauna."

Katharina watched for a moment as Anna departed, the short wings of her gown flying behind her as she strutted off towards the far entrance.

Vera stooped to pull off her leggings, stepped out of them and laid them folded on the floor. She shrugged her shoulders and let her shirt fall on top of the leggings in a crumple. "We will wake her," she whispered, "Gently."

Katharina turned back to look at Caroline, "She won't mind?"

Caroline's mouth clapped suddenly shut and the flicker of a frown crossed her face. Then she snorted loudly through her nose before her mouth fell open again. Her eyes remained closed.

"No," Vera swung one leg slowly up onto the bed at Caroline's feet, "She asked me to."

"She asked you to wake her?" Katharina echoed.

She knew that Vera had brought Caroline to the North Wing, and that they must have spent some time together already, but Vera's remark suggested that they had been together very recently again. Katharina supposed that Vera had been looking after Caroline quite closely, preparing her to be offered. The necklace that Caroline was wearing looked like it was Sisterhood work, a token that marked Caroline out. Katharina had heard of the tradition of honoring offerings with items of jewelry. It was something that Vera had mentioned during preparations for the ball.

"Yes," Vera nodded. She swung her other leg up onto the bed and crawled carefully round on her knees to kneel beside Caroline's hips, "She wanted to be woken up so that she wouldn't miss out for too long. Come," she indicated a space on the bed between Caroline's spread legs.

Katharina found it very exciting to think of Anna and Vera, and it seemed also Anna and Julie, having found Caroline at the ball, and their conspiring to get her to the North Wing. It hinted at a business behind the scenes, among senior girls, what those with more experience did and how they perceived the event. Katharina wondered too at Anna's unexpected departure. She didn't doubt that Anna desired Caroline as much as she had said. Anna's dick had looked achingly hard after having touched Caroline's body.

Katharina followed up onto the bed. She felt the mattress lurch beneath her as her weight left the floor. She paused, and glanced up, saw Caroline still soundly asleep, jaw open and slack.

As Katharina knelt and sat back on her legs, Vera shuffled further up, to bring herself level with Caroline's shoulders. She put her hand on Caroline's cheek and slowly turned the girl's head to face her. Caroline frowned and her snore broke into a splutter, but still her eyes remained closed, fluttering faintly. Vera breathed a soothing shush and then thrust her hips forward and took hold of her dick to lay it across Caroline's open mouth.

Katharina felt herself flush with a sudden awkwardness. She was irritated to find that she had to make such an effort to hold her gaze on Caroline's face now that Vera's dick was laid out across it. If Vera had invited her to join on the bed then there was no question of either of them being prudish or shy about becoming excited in front of the other, but still Katharina felt it, a frustrating instinctive embarrassment that had no justification.

Katharina's own hardness had eased a little, but she could still feel herself thick and throbbing. Vera's dick was slim, and still partly soft, but it began to stiffen between Caroline's lips, sliding across them as it lengthened.

Caroline's snore faded. Then her lips clasped closed, pursing for an idle kiss against the shaft of Vera's dick. Caroline's breath whistled in through her nostrils in a slow sigh and she began to stir. Her shoulders shifted, rolling aside to face Vera. Then her eyes opened half way, blinking and filmed with moisture.

Vera put one hand on Caroline's head and stroked her hair, "Shh, gently. You're dreaming. Wake slowly. Come back when you are ready."

Vera's voice was a slow purr. Deep and deliberate. Very soothing. Watching her mentor handle a girl so gently, Katharina felt a very particular surge of excitement. Unmistakably sexual, but colored by a different, related desire. The desire to do well. She wanted Vera to be as pleased with her as she appeared to be with Caroline. Though perhaps not quite in the same way. With her hand stroking Caroline's head, her thumb kneading gently at Caroline's brow, Vera's manner put Katharina in mind of the way someone might handle a treasured pet, somebody who needed to be soothed or calmed. Katharina felt that what she most wanted was that same intensity of affection, but reciprocal, like that between two girls who did not necessarily need each other, but desired each other. Her imagination flitted suddenly to Ivy, the anticipation of sharing with Ivy what she had gotten up to since they had last met. She swatted the thought away and turned her attention back to Caroline.

Caroline looked as if she had woken up, at least enough to be aware of herself. She had lifted her shoulders free of the bed, one arm propped beneath her. Her eyes were still closed, but now more deliberately so, tightly shut as her lips slid forward to envelop Vera's dick. Caroline's movements were lazy, a little clumsy even, but purposeful. A quiet groan sounded in her chest as she thrust her head forward and took most of the length of Vera's dick into her mouth, sucking hard.

Katharina felt a brush against her knee and saw Caroline's leg against hers. Caroline gave no indication that she noticed their skin having touched, and continued to suck on Vera, slurping her deeper in, throat gurgling.

Katharina watched Caroline's hand slide over her pussy. The girl's fingers clasped in a tight cup along the slit of her entrance, pressing against it and pushing up a soft pudgy ridge either side, coated in trim hairs. Caroline's wrist began to move, stroking herself in time to the slow rhythm of her sucking.

Caroline's groan broke into a giggle, which sputtered out from between her clasped lips. A small trail of drool fell from her mouth as she pulled back and disgorged Vera. "Whew," she chuckled, her voice breaking into a croak. She coughed, then looked up at Vera, "Was I snoring? Tell me honestly. I know I do when I'm really beat."

Vera smiled and shook her head, "A little. You looked very beautiful."

"Hm, or was I talking?" Caroline frowned, "I was having... hah, a.. wet dream, I guess."

Katharina cleared her throat quietly to speak. She suspected that introducing herself would become steadily more awkward the longer she waited, yet a simple 'hello' felt a bit weak, or would sound as if she were blandly demanding that her presence be acknowledged.

"Would you like to, um, share it with us, your dream?" she asked.

Caroline turned to her, squinted and looked blankly for a moment before her eyes widened in recognition. "Ivy," she exclaimed. Then as Katharina opened her mouth to respond, Caroline waved her finger and continued hurriedly, "No, no! Katharina! Sorry."