Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right," Katharina smiled, "Or Katja. We met in the gardens, with my friend Ivy."

"Katharina will join us for a moment," Vera tousled Caroline's hair, "If you would like."

Caroline's gaze glided up and down, looking Katharina over from her head to her knees. Caroline's eyes widened as they lingered for a moment between Katharina's legs. Then she looked up and smiled enthusiastically, "Yes. Of course!"

"Good," Vera murmured. She tousled Caroline's hair, "So. This dream of yours. I am curious."

"Mmm," Caroline groaned and fell back onto her back, bouncing down against the bed. She lifted one arm to her forehead, looking up. "Well. There was dick," she giggled.

"Mm, good so far," Vera smiled.

Caroline reached out and without looking she fumbled for Vera's dick, found it, took a firm hold and pulled Vera closer, "Lovely Vera dick. All for me."

"Of course," Vera chuckled.

As Vera shuffled closer on her knees, Caroline guided Vera's dick to her mouth and pressed her lips to it. "Lovely, gorgeous, hot, hard Vera dick," she mumbled, "Rubbing on me, sliding into me, slapping me in the face, and showering me in yummy hot cum."

"Am excellent dream," Vera purred. She took hold of her dick at the base and pulled her fist back to tauten the skin against Caroline's lips, "An indication of a healthy, well-adjusted mind. Exactly the sort of dream a good girl like you should be having."

Caroline laughed. Her chest shook and her lips grazed at the underside of Vera's shaft. Then she paused and looked up suddenly, "Wait, have you been fucking other girls?"

"Well only while you were asleep," Vera cocked her head back in a gesture of mock surprise, as if explaining something obvious, "As soon as I thought you might be ready again I came straight back."

Caroline frowned, "Hm, I feel like I remember telling you to fuck me in my sleep."

Vera put her hand on Caroline's cheek, "I did for a while."

Caroline looked up again, "Really?"

"Of course. You asked."

Katharina found her eyes drawn to the movement of Caroline's other hand, where it lay still cupped between her legs and pressed palm down against her pussy. There was an insistent throb inside Katharina's body, behind the base of her dick where a muscle had tightened in excitement. She could tell without looking down at herself that she was twitching with hardness.

Katharina rose on her knees and clambered forward. She was relieved to see Caroline's legs spread wider as she approached. Then as Katharina took up position kneeling between Caroline's thighs, Caroline reached up to take hold of Katharina's dick half way up the shaft. There was a trace of smooth moisture on Caroline's fingers as they clasped firm and began stroking.

Prompted by a gentle tug, Katharina crept closer and leaned forward to angle herself down. She planted one hand on Caroline's thigh to steady herself, and let Caroline guide her forward.

Caroline turned her attention back to Vera and pursed her lips in a smiling pout, "So how did you do me? While I slept, I mean."

Vera twisted her lips, seeming to ponder, then she glanced at Katharina and showed her a knowing smile, "Rather like Katharina is about to do you now, I think."

"Mmm, hm, yeah," Caroline mumbled. She closed her eyes and pressed her lips to Vera's dick for several slow kisses.

Katharina felt herself tugged forward again. The tip of her dick nudged and then slid against something very wet. She watched as the folds of Caroline's pussy parted and slipped over her. With a first hesitant thrust of her hips, she eased herself forward and part of the way in. She leaned her weight forward at the hips and felt herself slide very smoothly deeper. She could hear a faint, moist slicking sound as she thrust forward. When she was as far in as she thought would be comfortable for Caroline, she stopped, and felt Caroline's pussy slowly clamp tight around her.

"Mm," Vera murmured, "As I remember you were extremely wet. You must have been right in the middle of your dream."

A surge of visceral satisfaction swept up through Katharina's insides. She felt her body jolt and stiffen, and she hung her head and closed her eyes, breathing deeply to expend some of the tension already gathering inside her. When she lifted her head again she noticed that Vera was looking at her, or rather looking straight down between Caroline's legs at where Katharina was buried inside her.

"Uh, yeah," Katharina mumbled, "You're... very wet now. It's, um, really nice."

Caroline swiped her lips again along the underside of Vera's dick as she giggled, "Yeah it's just like that. I'm very excitable."

"Good," Vera continued to stroke the side of Caroline's face as she rocked her hips, sliding her dick back and forth across Caroline's smiling mouth, "Good girl."

"Fuck, I really need a good plowing," Caroline groaned. Without taking her eyes off Vera's dick, she reached down and took hold of the remaining half of Katharina's shaft where it still protruded. She began running her bunched fist gently up and down, pulling at Katharina's taut skin, "Don't hold back. Just give it to me."

Vera glanced again across at Katharina and smiled at her, then turned away and swung one leg across Caroline's body to straddle her at the shoulders, her back to Katharina. Vera leaned forward and reached out to take hold of the headboard of the bed, then with her other hand cradling Caroline's head she shuffled forward and angled her dick down at Caroline's open mouth.

"I know you like best being filled at both ends," Vera grunted, shuffling her hips to reposition herself again, "So here you go."

"Mmm, yeah, gmmphh-" Caroline's reply was muffled to a wet slurp as Vera slid in past her lips.

Caroline's face disappeared from view as Vera lowered herself onto it. Katharina watched Vera's tight, smooth balls come to rest on Caroline's chin, bulging against it.

The jerking of Caroline's hand, which had momentarily paused, took up again with a little more vigor. With each tug, Katharina felt the skin at the tip of her dick pull taut where it was lodged tight inside Caroline's pussy, sliding against it's slippery walls.

Katharina drew another sigh, trying to slow her excitement and calm herself. She lifted her hand to test the skin of her face and found it hot and flushed against her palm. She was moving only slightly, rocking her hips to meet the strokes of Caroline's fist, but she was sweating already. She could see that Caroline was warm too. There was a faint glisten of moisture on Caroline's neck, and in the crevices where her thick thighs met her body. Katharina laid her hand on the top of one of Caroline's spread legs, and felt the heat on her skin too.

Katharina brought her other hand down to take hold of Caroline by the hips. The fat on Caroline's body was dense, and quite firm. Katharina found her fingers sank into it a short distance, like a comforting, taut cushion. She thrust once a little harder, testing, and saw Caroline's body writhe and her back arch against the bed.

"Yes," Vera drew her hips up a short distance and then shoved them firmly back down, pressing herself against Caroline's face, "That's right Katharina. Don't be too gentle. Caroline is a big girl. She likes fairly vigorous sex."

A dull, half-voiced murmur sounded in Caroline's chest and her shoulders shifted in what was perhaps an attempt to nod.

"Okay, well, if it's what you like," Katharina withdrew almost as far as the tip of her dick, left it nuzzled just inside the grip of Caroline's entrance, then she dug her fingers into Caroline's hips and pulled as she thrust. She felt herself slide smoothly back into place, perhaps not any deeper than before, but more firmly, wrapped tight.

"Caroline, you are, uhh... exquisite," Vera grunted as she thrust down again, slapping her hips against Caroline's face, "You are the best girl I have met this evening. I want to fuck you for hours."

Katharina felt Caroline's pussy twitch and then constrict around her in a powerful spasm. She wondered whether it was the first throb of orgasm, but no further pulse came, so she guessed perhaps that it was simply a frisson, or a flinching reaction to Vera's thrust.

Perhaps it was hearing Vera's words, and the thought of fucking for hours, that made Katharina aware then that she was nearing the brink of climax herself already. She felt as if she had not come for some time. The last time had been on her own in the showers, she recalled, and very unsatisfying.

Katharina slid carefully out and then in again, a little more gently, and took up a slow rocking motion to slide herself back and forth inside. Caroline felt still as wet as she had when Katharina first entered her. The walls of her pussy, though tight, slid exquisitely smoothly over the hardness of Katharina's dick. Katharina could hear again the slick squelching sound of Caroline's folds sliding over her as she moved, louder than before, beneath Vera's quiet grunts of exertion.

Katharina contemplated the girl lying in front of her. Caroline's skin was a rich light brown tan, now sheened with a tiny beading of sweat. The softness that padded her broad figure shook a little with each of Katharina's or Vera's thrusts, across her stomach, and her bust.

Caroline's heavy breasts sat slumped aside, spilling off her body. Katharina reached up to take hold of one, gathered as much of it as she could between her fingers, and lifted it up onto Caroline's chest. Caroline reached quickly up to clap her own hand atop Katharina's and then scrunched her fingers, guiding Katharina in a slow, pinching massage.

Caroline murmured again and her mouth opened for a brief desperate gasp as Vera withdrew. Then Vera plunged down again almost immediately and Caroline's lips clasped closed, pushing a viscous trail of drool out from between them to trickle across her chin before it was smeared by Vera's balls.

Caroline's body was so invitingly soft, so imposingly womanly in its shape, that Katharina felt if she drank it in any longer she would not be able to resist letting go and thrusting her way happily to relief. She regretted her impulse to take hold of Caroline's breast, could feel its inviting, generous weight in her hand as she squeezed it.

She pulled her gaze away from the bare expanse of Caroline's stomach and her chest, and looked up. She saw the slightly paler skin of Vera's body, her slender hips, and the very base of her dick as it slid in and out of Caroline's mouth. Vera grunted again, louder, and thrust down hard, spreading her legs. Katharina glimpsed the neat dot of Vera's butthole and the soft pale skin around it just as Caroline's hips writhed and her pussy clamped tight.

A sudden jolt of warmth and tightness shivered up the shaft of Katharina's dick. "Ah, oh!" she exclaimed quietly, torn between announcing politely that she was about to come or just being discreet and pulling away.

She felt the first tiny thin spurt leave the end of her dick just as she slid it hurriedly out past the outermost folds of Caroline's pussy. A wave of tingling half-relief swept across Katharina's skin as the knot of muscles inside her body pulsed hard and her dick began to twitch, flailing up and down in the air in front of her and flinging longer jets of cum up and over Caroline's stomach and chest.

Katharina groaned and embraced her release, letting go of the last firm clench with which she had been trying to hold it back. Unable to face the agony of another unsatisfying, unstimulated climax spent releasing herself into the air, she flung herself forward and laid out on top of Caroline, clamping her thighs around one of Caroline's and pressing the underside of her pulsing dick against Caroline's soft stomach. She felt the slipperiness of her own first spurts of cum smeared between their bodies, and then the ticklish scratch of Caroline's pussy hairs against the top of her thigh.

"Oh," Vera's body twitched, then shook with a giggle, "Katharina."

"Uhh, I'm sorry," Katharina groaned. She struggled to bring her thoughts to coherence as the relief continued to throb out of her dick, cum pouring out into the space between her body and Caroline's.

Beneath her, Caroline twitched, and then her chest shook, rumbling with a slow murmur. Katharina realized that she still had her hand on one of Caroline's breasts. She took hold of the other and brought them together to bury her face in them, sighing, only to realize that they were coated in her own cum, which she was now plastering across her nose and cheeks.

"I, uh... just too... good," Katharina moaned into Caroline's bust. She lifted her head, and saw to her dismay that Vera was reaching behind herself and into the cleft of her buttocks to wipe away a trace of cum with her fingertips.

Vera chuckled again, inspected her fingers, then heaved herself up and swung her leg away to dismount from Caroline's face.

Caroline thrashed her head against the bedcover and drew a deep gasp, "Whew. Fuck." She swiveled her eyes downward to look past her nose at Katharina, "You came. No problem. Good for you."

"Yeah," Katharina laughed sheepishly. She let go of Caroline's breasts and hauled herself up onto her knees, then backed away. Reaching the foot of the bed she turned and took one of the clean towels from in the basket hanging from the footboard, "Sorry, there's a lot."

"Thanks," Caroline laughed.

Katharina began sweeping the towel up Caroline's thigh and across her hips to gather up the wet pool of cum that had been smeared across her. Then Caroline reached out and took the towel, and continued to dab her stomach and chest clean.

"Yes, no matter Katharina," Vera turned around on her knees to face them, "Now, Caroline likes very much to have her mouth filled. I am sure she would be delighted to suck you clean in the aftermath of your pleasure."

"Sure," Caroline laughed again and tossed the towel aside. She held out her hand to Katharina, "Come here."

"I can highly recommend it," Vera smiled, "She is extremely skilled and it feels absolutely exquisite."

"Uh, well," Katharina waddled forward on her knees, then staggered off the edge of the bed. She took a quick glance out into the main gangway of the testing chamber and saw it empty, then stepped hesitantly to the edge of the bed where Caroline was shuffling over to meet her.

"Come," Caroline giggled, beckoning to her again.

Caroline rolled onto her side and propped herself up on one arm, her bust lurching across her chest. She reached out and took a firm hold of Katharina's dick. Some of the pressure of arousal had eased, but it had not softened. Katharina felt herself twitch with a resurgent flutter of her orgasm as Caroline's fingers closed around her shaft. Then she twitched again much harder as Caroline brought the tip to her mouth, and a short but forceful spurt of cum splashed out onto Caroline's lips just as they brushed against it.

"Sorry," Katharina gasped.

"Shh, come on," Caroline tittered. She pumped her fist slowly down the length of Katharina's dick, then shook it, bashing it gently against her pursed lips. She looked up into Katharina's eyes, "If you need to go again right away, please go ahead."

"Ahh," Katharina contemplated the state of her own excitement. The echo of her orgasm still rang out through her insides, as a dull, warm thud in time with her heartbeat. She contemplated Caroline's smiling face and bright eyes, the bulges of her reclining body nestled in the plush cover of the bed. She felt fairly sure she could force herself to climax again if she tried.

"Yes, you do, don't you?" Caroline batted her eyelids mischievously, "Then come on. Let me have it."

Katharina felt herself pulled forward and past the moist cushion of Caroline's lips. As soon as she was in Caroline's mouth, she felt the tensed tip of Caroline's tongue tracing circles on the underside of the tip, almost exactly where the skin was most sensitive, though tantalizingly to one side of the small spot that burned most sorely. Then Caroline's tongue broadened and spread, lapping at her and curling around the sides of the shaft and back to the tip.

"Oh fffuck, that's... ahh, very... nice," Katharina groaned as Caroline's lips parted wider to swallow her a little deeper in.

Caroline murmured a quiet sound of encouragement. Her eyes were half closed, focused in front of her. She shifted forward a little, bouncing herself closer to the edge of the bed, then she began slowly bobbing her head forward and backwards, sliding her lips and her tongue over the very end of Katharina's dick, with each dip and thrust bringing it in only as far as the roof of her mouth.

Katharina released a trembling sigh. She took a hold of Caroline's head, slid her fingers under Caroline's tousled brown hair at the base of her skull, holding herself steady. Then she closed her eyes and sighed. Her legs and her hips shook with a brief tremor before she felt a sudden tight surge of arousal and knew that she was going to be able to come again. She would have to push herself there quickly, and force it, but it was coming.

"Uh, I'm, I'm going to... again," she grunted.

Caroline mumbled, and nodded. Her eyes darted upward, flashing Katharina a quick smile, then she looked down and seemed to focus again more intently on her sucking. Her movements quickened, became a little sloppier, less precise. Her fist pumped hard, jerking down the skin of Katharina's dick to pull it taut.

The rapid, vigorous jerking was on the edge of being painful, but Katharina could also feel that the slight burn of pain was helping to push her quickly to the edge. She scrunched her eyes closed and tensed the muscles of her legs, bringing herself up onto the tips of her toes. Her calves, then her thighs and finally her buttocks, spasmed tight as she thrust herself forward into the swirling wet sucking of Caroline's mouth. With a tight gasp, Katharina felt the pressure that she had summoned swell and then quickly burst, throbbing up and out of her dick as it sprayed a powerful, watery spurt into Caroline's mouth.

Caroline grunted. The jerking of her hand relented and she began to stroke more slowly. With her mouth she switched from lapping with her tongue to sucking hard, quickly at first as Katharina sprayed several long spurts, then slowing to a soothing, wet caress that glided over Katharina's skin, wringing out the last few fading throbs.

A slow shiver passed along the skin of Katharina's back and shoulders. She sighed and relaxed her legs, setting herself back down on the heels of her feet. Then one leg buckled suddenly beneath her and she staggered away.

Caroline reached out, "Here. Just a little bit more. Got to get you clean so you can fuck me again."

"Uh, oh, okay," Katharina groaned.

She blinked and shook her head. Her body ached with the sore satisfaction of being thoroughly sated, but when she looked across at Caroline beckoning her, sprawled naked on her side, and contemplated the thought of having sex with her again right away, she felt a renewed shudder of stiffness between her legs.

"That's it. More," Caroline purred as she took hold of Katharina's dick and wrapped her lips around the end of it.

Katharina felt Caroline's tongue again as she had just before. But this time, the sensation was duller, more like the tingle of a massage, and sore. Caroline moved more delicately, and slower, concentrated her lapping at the very tip of Katharina's dick, licking at it where Katharina could feel that it was still leaking tiny pulses of fluid.

Caroline's hand slid down Katharina's shaft, gently, without tugging. Her fingers crept under Katharina's balls until she was cradling them in her hand. She held her grip there, not squeezing but pressing very gently with her fingertips on the hard ridge between Katharina's ballsack and her butthole. The press of Caroline's fingers moved in a slow massage, and Katharina felt her dick stiffen and twitch in Caroline's mouth as a final trickle of cum was pushed up and out of it.