Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 35

Story Info
Katharina gets a sex lesson.
5k words
4.94
2.8k
1
0

Part 35 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vera was laid out on her front, kicking her legs idly in the air. She shifted over as Caroline rolled closer to her, then lifted her head to kiss Caroline. Their mouths locked together and Caroline murmured excitedly, gasping for breath from the corner of her mouth.

Vera looked up, pulled back from the kiss, and waved Katharina over, "So Katharina, Caroline would like you to fuck her again. She has been a very good girl, so I think you should."

Katharina wasn't sure whether to be relieved or disheartened to find that she was still achingly hard. She looked at Caroline, lying sprawled on her back, much as she had been when asleep, her lips still pursed from her kiss with Vera. Caroline's chest shook as she giggled and craned her head lazily upward to press her lips to Vera's chin and nuzzle noisily at the edges of her face.

Katharina very much wanted to have sex with Caroline again. Though there had been other moments earlier, with other girls, at which Katharina had felt herself overwhelmed by arousal for a mixture of reasons, the intensity of simple physical lust that she felt for Caroline was particularly compelling. In her recollection it was matched only by her brief encounter with Leah, though the memory of that was now tinged with a regret that still made Katharina wince.

Caroline reminded Katharina quite vividly of Leah. Though Katharina did not consider that she especially had a preferred type, these two girls had a particular figure, broad and big, that appealed to her in a very blunt manner, that provoked the sort of unrefined, skittish fantasy that made her blush in shame. She wanted very badly to just thrust herself without finesse into Caroline's body, or Leah's, then squeeze it tight and shudder her way straight to climax, clutching and kneading at its softest parts while emptying herself as many times as she could manage.

Katharina blinked and looked into Caroline's eyes, then Vera's, both observing her. "Oh. Right. Yes, yes of course," she mumbled, hurrying up onto the bed beside Caroline's legs.

Katharina felt the weight of her dick sway stiffly in front of her as she waddled into place on her knees, between Caroline's thighs. There was a gentle, tight ache in her balls, the memory of Caroline's grip when she had very delicately squeezed them. At the base of her shaft, Katharina felt a dull pulse, something knotted tight inside her. It was a sensation that often accompanied renewed arousal right after having climaxed a few times already. She felt too a tingling on the sensitive skin at her tip, left by the soft stroke of Caroline's tongue. It had been a novel pleasure, Caroline sucking her clean. She would normally clean herself with water or with a cloth or just her fingers, which was perfunctory rather than pleasurable, but now she experienced a curious and very satisfying blend of readiness and remembered pleasure, of being dry and refreshed, but still with the lingering pleasure of another girl's touch on her skin.

"Good, Katharina. I am glad that you like Caroline," Vera smiled, before dipping her head to press her lips to Caroline's again, "I happen to think that she is the best girl at the ball this evening."

Caroline opened her mouth and giggled again. She reached out for Vera's dick and began slowly pumping it as she returned Vera's kiss. Then she turned away and spoke to Katharina, "What Vera is trying to say diplomatically, is that I'm lucky you're into fat girls."

Vera tutted and shook her head, then said nothing and resumed the slow kiss.

"I'm not... You're not..." Katharina began. She thought quickly about how best to reply. She did not think Caroline was particularly fat, but she was very full-figured, and to flatly dismiss Caroline's acknowledgment of it seemed a little disingenuous. "I, um, just like hot girls, of all shapes and sizes really. And you're hot."

Caroline's mouth curled upward in a sly smile and she mumbled against Vera's lips while continuing to look at Katharina, "Come here."

Caroline's hand fumbled its way down and took hold of Katharina's dick. Caroline stroked it a few times in rhythm with her stroking of Vera, then she pressed it against her body, so that the underside rubbed gently against the hairs of her pussy. "Put it in me and fuck me," she murmured.

"Oh yes," Katharina groaned, "Gladly. Your command is my, um, wish."

Caroline giggled, then thrust her face tighter against Vera's, sliding her lips across Vera's mouth.

Katharina took hold of her dick at the base and drew her hips back to trace the tip down over Caroline's stomach and through the folds of her pussy until it was nestling just between them. She felt the same enveloping wetness that she had the first time, perhaps a little thinner, more watery and smoother.

Caroline gasped and then moaned as Katharina slid her weight forward, pushing in. Caroline's body tensed and she stretched upward to hold Vera by the back of the head and grip a bunch of her hair.

Katharina found herself wrapped tight in the heat of Caroline's pussy, already firmly deep inside with her first thrust. She pursed her lips tightly closed and groaned quietly behind her teeth. A sore shiver crept its way across the skin of her dick and into her body, filling her with a seeping warmth. As was often the case, her two recent orgasms had left her more acutely sensitive to stimulation rather than dulled to it. She made a careful, slow twist, testing herself, and felt the slightly chafed skin of her tip and her shaft twitch with excitement.

"Katharina, try to relax a little." Katharina heard Vera's voice and looked up. Vera had disengaged from her kiss with Caroline and was kneeling upright with her dick laid out across Caroline's face. Vera scratched idly at Caroline's scalp with her fingers as she spoke, "Your own pleasure is a distraction, for now. Focus on Caroline's. Your aim is to pleasure her. To help her lose control of herself. Look upward, and close your eyes if it helps. Then breathe deeply."

"Okay," Katharina sighed. She leaned her head back, let some of its weight fall between her shoulders, stretching her neck. She shook her hair from her face and let it hang behind her. She glanced at the canopy of the bed, saw the pattern of tiny gold stars on the dark fabric, then closed her eyes and drew a deep breath.

"Good. Begin by remaining still. Don't try to fuck her, or to move. Concentrate on keeping yourself hard, keeping yourself ready for her, and just give her a chance to enjoy the simple sensation of being filled."

"Don't, um, fuck her. Okay," Katharina drew another deep breath.

She did as Vera had instructed, and tried to hold still. Now that she was focusing on it, on the position of her own body, kneeling on the bed, she realized that staying still was more difficult than she had credited. Despite trying hard to hold her legs firm, not overly tensed but taut and poised, she could feel her weight shifting in slight irregular swaying movements, jolted by the thud of her heartbeat. She adjusted and spread her thighs a little, felt herself shift and slide against the wetness inside Caroline and then her dick twitched again. It was met by a sharp, fluttering spasm from Caroline's pussy, clamping tight.

"Mm, yeah," Caroline murmured, "Fill me."

"Indeed," Vera continued, "Remember Katharina that arousal is mostly a product of the imagination. You need to stimulate Caroline's imagination. Make her want release, and to come to you for it. So don't fuck her, inspire her to fuck herself."

"Um...?" Katharina frowned.

She felt that she had understood well what Vera was saying, up until that moment. Too, she was having some difficulty concentrating on her mentor's words. Vera's voice had dropped to a soft, husky purr. Though it sounded exactly like the sort of speech that ought to be very relaxing to listen to, the fact that it was specifically Vera's voice, and the fact that the two of them were there together both having sex with a very attractive girl, set a tremor of nervousness in Katharina's muscles. She couldn't decide whether the overall effect was helping or hindering her attempts to calm her own surge of arousal.

Then very suddenly, Katharina's awareness was pulled away from her body and out of herself by a loud, scraping crash that sounded out from further down the chamber. Her whole body tensed and a cool rush of surprise shot out into her limbs. She felt Caroline, too, tense in shock, her hips jolting and her pussy clamping tight.

The background murmur of voices, which had entirely left Katharina's awareness, then became starkly conspicuous by its absence as the chamber was cloaked in a momentary complete silence, filled only with the fading echo of the crashing sound. Katharina opened her eyes and looked behind herself out into the chamber. Her view was mostly obscured by the curtains at the foot of the bed, and she saw no movement beyond. The sound had been a single clear and very heavy bang, something falling and perhaps even breaking. Stone on stone, or maybe wood on stone. Katharina turned back to Caroline. She reined in the tremor in her hands and set them on Caroline's thighs to steady herself as the shock washed away.

"The fuck was that?" Caroline nosed Vera's dick aside and looked up.

Katharina was somewhat reassured to hear Caroline speak again. It had begun to feel a little odd hearing Vera talking about Caroline in the third person, as if she were not present.

"I do not know," Katharina replied, "Someone breaking a bed?"

"Yes, most probably," Vera shrugged, apparently unfazed. She put her hand to Caroline's forehead and pressed her back down onto the bed, then laid her dick out again across Caroline's lips, "High spirits. Girls break things, they rock the beds. Ignore it, and focus. Katharina."

Katharina shook herself and looked back at Vera. She saw Vera staring at her, smiling, and nodded, "Right. Focus."

"As I was saying. Don't give it to her," Vera set her hand on the base of her dick and dragged it slowly across Caroline's open mouth, "Make her take it."

Caroline giggled and pursed her lips to grasp at the shaft of Vera's dick, "Aw no, come on. Do give it to me. Go on."

Vera continued, "Your aim, Katharina, is for Caroline to want from you whatever that girl was getting. To want it enough that she doesn't care if she breaks the bed getting herself there," she looked pointedly at Katharina, and lowered her voice a little, "Or if she breaks a part of herself."

"Ahh yeah," Caroline groaned. She opened her mouth and let Vera's dick fall between her lips, then spoke in a murmur as she held it between them and slowly shook her head, "Bed-breaking sex. Mmm, I want that."

Vera chuckled. She ruffled Caroline's hair affectionately, leaving it strewn across her eyes, "She's quite an easy case. Good for you to learn with."

Katharina drew her breath again. She held still. She could feel the faint thud of her heart in her chest, could tell that it was moving her torso slightly. She felt the same rhythmic throb in her dick, thickening against the tight clasp of Caroline's pussy with each heartbeat. She wondered at Vera's words, listened to them again in her mind, and found herself unable to see clearly what they meant about how she was to treat Caroline, what she should actually do.

Katharina opened her mouth to ask a question, before knowing what question it would be, but Vera's voice came first.

"Talk to her," Vera said quietly. There was a soothing, sympathetic tone to her voice, perhaps on the edge of condescension, as if she were revealing the answer to a toy riddle.

Katharina experienced a fleeting relief at understanding what was expected of her, but it was replaced by a rising frustration as soon as she opened her mouth and attempted to pull together something to say to Caroline, "I... see. Tell her exciting things? About herself?"

"For example," Vera replied, "You won't always know what a girl will most enjoy hearing. Though perhaps in future you will usually have had more of an opportunity to get to know her first. I appreciate that I am rather putting you on the spot here."

"Oh, it's... I don't mind," Katharina chuckled. She clenched the muscles of her insides and sent a firm pulse of stiffness out into her dick, "It's a nice spot."

"My spot, yeah," Caroline groaned and turned her head to nuzzle at the base of Vera's dick, pressing her lips to Vera's balls. Then she rocked her hips and pushed herself closer to Katharina, twisting the wet walls of her pussy around Katharina's hard throb, "Hit my spot."

Emboldened, Katharina tightened the grip of her fingers, digging them into Caroline's thighs, and pulled on them to shove herself deeper still, "Mmm, Caroline, I love how wet you are."

"Good," Vera murmured quietly, "Don't be afraid to try things, to test her. You must eventually bring each girl to the same place, but where they start from will differ."

Katharina wavered, but she knew she had to ask, would regret it more if she didn't, "What place?"

Vera smiled, then took a hold of her dick and pulled it away from Caroline's squirming lips before walking slowly back on her knees, away from Caroline. "This place," Vera whispered.

Vera laid herself down on her front and brought her mouth to Caroline's ear, seemed to whisper something briefly, or perhaps merely to breathe a short purr of affection. She kissed Caroline on the cheek, and on the lips, gently at first, but then with a sudden slow but forceful passion, her head twisting as she slid her lips across Caroline's. Both of them groaned and gasped from the corners of their mouths as their lips pursed and tightened, grasping at each other's faces.

Caroline's hand slid quickly down over her stomach and into the short crop of hair above her pussy. Katharina felt Caroline's fingertips against the hard shaft of her dick where it protruded from Caroline's body. Caroline groaned louder and pressed her fingers between the glistening folds at the apex of her opening, digging in. Then she began rubbing herself, slowly, but with a firm pressure that Katharina could see vividly in the dent Caroline's hand made against the soft fat around her pussy. Caroline's rubbing gradually quickened, became more urgent. Her lips gnawed at Vera's mouth as she grunted and rubbed her way to a trembling climax of movement that shook her chest and stomach.

Katharina felt Caroline spasm hard inside, the muscles of her pussy gripping her tight, clamping down on her hardness. Katharina responded with several stiff clenches of her own, making herself pulse thicker each time Caroline tightened. Katharina felt tentatively confident that she could hold back her own swell of arousal if she remained mostly still, as Vera had advised, and instead used only the muscles of her insides to move her dick and thicken it inside Caroline. It seemed that Caroline enjoyed it, as each time Katharina pulsed, Caroline's body twitched and she opened her lips to release a quiet moan.

Katharina pushed down on Caroline's twitching thighs and squeezed her gently. Remembering Vera's instruction, she resolved to speak, and let go of the first sincere thought that occurred to her, "Caroline. You are really beautiful when you're enjoying yourself."

"Isn't..." Vera reared up and pulled herself away from the kiss. She breathed in, swallowed, and seemed to take a moment to compose herself, "Isn't she just?"

Katharina looked down at Caroline, who was now looking up at her, her bob of brown hair tousled across her forehead and her cheeks flushed.

Katharina smiled, "I love watching you do that."

"Watch me..." Caroline's chest rose and expanded in a long deep breath.

"Watching you enjoy sex, seeing you come," Katharina felt her own excitement mounting, "Seeing you give yourself up to... desire."

"Uhhh, yeah," Caroline groaned, "I want to... I want to come again right now. I'm ready. Give it to me. One of you. Both of you."

There was a pause. Vera made no reply. She looked at Caroline, then at Katharina, before heaving herself up onto all fours and looking down at the bedcover where she had just been lying. In the center of the ruffled depression left by Vera's body there was a broad puddle of wetness darkening the bedcover, and at the center of the wet patch a glistening smudge of something more viscous. When Vera reared up again and sat back on her knees, Katharina saw a matching smear across Vera's stomach, and a trail of cum dripping from the end of her still hard dick. Vera set her fingertips to the wetness on her body. Then she coughed, and crept away to the foot of the bed.

"Show me," Katharina turned back to Caroline, "How much you want it."

Caroline splayed the fingers of the hand with which she was still gripping her pussy, and slid it further down, until two fingers lay either side of Katharina's dick, squeezing it, scissorlike, "Mmm yeah. I want-"

"Here," Katharina interrupted as she took Caroline's hand and prised it away. She held it in hers and fidgeted with her fingers until they interlocked with Caroline's and she felt the slide of Caroline's wet fingertips against the back of her hand.

"Uhh please," Caroline groaned, reaching her other hand between her legs.

Katharina intercepted and snatched it away, holding it in the same interlocked grip as the other. She lifted Caroline's arms up and away from her body, then leaned forward, slowly pressing herself a little more firmly into Caroline's pussy.

"You're beautiful when you come," Katharina whispered, "But you're even more beautiful when you want it, when you're desperate."

"Uh, I'm desperate, for sure," Caroline's body shook with a feeble laugh, "Just fuck me."

"Desperate for what?" Katharina insisted, "I know the answer, but tell me. I love hearing your voice. You have a really sexy voice."

"For dick," a brief grimace knotted Caroline's face before she gasped and then laughed again, "For sex. For you to fuck me."

Katharina leaned forward a little more. She pressed the palms of her hands to Caroline's, testing her weight on Caroline's outstretched arms. They held firm, pushing back against her, but there was a tremor of instability.

Katharina leaned back again. She clenched her muscles several times, slowly, sending pulses of stiffness up the shaft of her dick and into Caroline, "Do you feel that?"

"Uhh," Caroline nodded.

"Can you squeeze me?" Katharina asked.

The same scrunching frown of concentration gripped Caroline's face again, and stayed in place as a faint twitch passed through her body. Katharina felt Caroline's pussy grasp her and slowly constrict, holding her tight for a second or two, then slacken.

Behind her, Katharina felt the bounce of Vera's footsteps in the mattress. A moment later Vera returned to settle kneeling beside Caroline's shoulders. She held a towel in her hand. She looked down at her stomach, mopped at herself a couple of times with the towel, then tossed it away to the side.

"Good," Vera mouthed the word quietly, glancing across at Katharina.

"Again," Katharina whispered to Caroline.

Caroline groaned and twisted her hips. This time when Katharina felt the tight clench around her shaft, she met it with a spasm of her own, forcing herself to pulse thicker against the grip of Caroline's pussy.

"Yeh," Caroline murmured, "Fuck me."

Katharina rocked her hips very faintly, letting herself stir inside Caroline and strain against her tightness. She glanced across at Vera, watching, and tried to recall Vera's words from moments earlier, what she had said about not fucking Caroline.

"I want you to come," Katharina shifted her grip on Caroline's hands, tightened it, "But I want you to take yourself the last distance, to fuck yourself, with me inside you. Show me how much you want it. You're so hot when you're getting what you want."

12