Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh fuck," Caroline moaned.

"That's it," Katharina shushed her, squeezing her hands, "Come."

Caroline's fingertips dug into the backs of Katharina's hands as she returned the squeeze. Katharina watched Caroline's knuckles go pale and felt her arms tremble as the clamping spams of her pussy quickened, wringing themselves out on Katharina's hardness.

Katharina's focus was drawn aside by a movement, and she saw Vera shifting. Vera was kneeling, leaned back on her arms, her hips raised to thrust her fully stiff dick into the air before her. As Katharina felt Caroline's writhing and squeezing grow more desperate, she watched Vera close her eyes, lean her head back, and sigh.

"Caroline, Caroline," Vera grunted.

Vera held her lower lip clasped between her teeth and scrunched her eyes closed as her dick twitched and leaped up and down, flinging a long spurting arc of cum up and over Caroline's body, where it landed splattering across Caroline's neck and between her slouching breasts.

Caroline flinched and groaned. She gnawed at her own lips and squeezed hard on Katharina's hands, her whole body trembling. Then with a gasp she slackened and Katharina felt a slightly different, deeper throb begin clenching around her dick, slow and rhythmic.

Katharina tried to match the pulsing of what she guessed was now Caroline's orgasm. But when she tensed herself and thrust harder into Caroline's spasming pussy, she felt the store of hot frustration that had gathered inside her now suddenly burst and flood her limbs and then her dick with uncontrollable satisfying warmth.

"Oh, yehh, Caroline," Katharina groaned. Trembling, she fumbled to free her hands from Caroline's clammy grip, then hurried to pull herself out.

The first shivering wave of release shot up the shaft of her dick just as it slid free of Caroline's tight entrance. A short stream of cum flowed out into Caroline's short pussy hairs. Then as Katharina staggered forward, a second more forceful spurt flew up across Caroline's stomach. Katharina fell forward and her throbbing dick finally made contact with the warm softness of Caroline's body.

"Give," Caroline gasped, wrapping her arms around Katharina's shoulders, "Come."

"Uhh Caroline," Katharina moaned, thrashing her hips to rub herself against Caroline's soft, cum-slick stomach and squeeze out the remaining pulses of her orgasm.

"Yeah, that's it, come on me," Caroline gasped.

"Mm, Caroline fuck you are so hot. Your tits... uhhh," Katharina reached up, brushed aside Caroline's necklace, then took hold of Caroline's breasts to gather up their weight and push them up onto the center of Caroline's chest. Katharina buried her face between them and groaned, then realized only as her hot cheeks made contact with Caroline's skin that she was smearing herself into a pool of Vera's cum.

Katharina held her breath, felt the rise and fall of Caroline's chest beneath her head, and basked in the warm, sore throb of her spent orgasm, the relief of having let herself go and the comfort of being pressed tight to Caroline's broad, soft body. When she felt she was beginning to feel the need to breathe, Katharina let go of Caroline's breasts and rolled carefully aside, then got to her knees.

Caroline was looking up at her, her cheeks ruddy and her lips pursed, drawing in a slow whistle of air. Caroline blew out, sighing, then laughed, "That was hot. Okay, more. Come on. More dick. More sex."

Katharina opened her mouth and felt a choked off croak rasp out of her throat. She coughed to clear it but before she could attempt to speak again, Vera's arm reached out.

Vera pressed a towel to Katharina's chest, "Katharina. You have done exceptionally well."

"Uh, thanks," Katharina took the towel, and lifted it somewhat sheepishly to her face.

Vera glanced away, "You have done exceptionally well. Caroline will need more now, quite a lot more."

"Well," Katharina looked down at Caroline, sprawled on her back, her skin covered in scattered smears of cum.

Caroline smiled up at her and winked. Katharina became aware that the tip of her dick, now wilting and hanging in an arc in front of her, was nuzzled against Caroline's thigh and sliding down it. She pulled it aside, and took hold of the tip. She felt it twitch and disgorge a thin trail of cum, which she swept aside with her thumb.

"And I am sure she would love to have you to herself for longer," Vera continued, "But I want you to go and explore now."

"Oh. Okay," Katharina looked at Vera. She wondered whether Vera was merely being gentle with her, sending her away with simple praise when in fact she had not done as well as she thought.

Vera's mouth creased into a conspiratorial grin, "I want you to take what you have practiced here with Caroline and explore it. With other girls, who may be different."

"I see," Katharina nodded.

With this notion, Katharina felt tentatively reassured, then excited. The prospect of having sex with more new girls was exciting of itself. But now she would be armed with something new, an experience that felt like something important, and like an intimate tie to her mentor.

Caroline groaned and heaved herself upright to sit forward. She swiped her hands across her face and shook her head, blinking. She looked down at her front, glistening with cum, and then wrapped her arm across the bulging folds of her stomach before she looked up at Katharina, "That was hot. I really hope we meet again later."

"Me too," Katharina grinned, "And I hope you'll let me treat you to a proper fucking."

Caroline reached her arms above her head and stretched. "Mm, yeah, that would be great," she yawned, then giggled, then leaned backwards and let herself fall onto the bed with a heavy bounce.

Vera crawled over to lie down at Caroline's side. She took hold of the chain necklace from where it had fallen at the side of Caroline's neck, "I have no doubt you will meet again. Caroline wants to stay with us, don't you?"

"Oh fuck yes," Caroline laughed. She threw one arm up and reached out to take Vera by the shoulders. Then she shoved Vera aside onto her back, "Now come here and get sucked clean. Caro needs you ready to fuck again right away."

Katharina watched Caroline roll over and swing her head round into Vera's lap. Caroline tossed aside a tangle of her silky brown hair then set her lips to the tip of Vera's dick. She glanced up at Katharina and winked, then drew in her cheeks to suck Vera in.

Katharina smiled. She lifted her hand and curled her fingers in a wave. Then when Caroline looked away and thrust her head down to swallow the length of Vera's dick, Katharina stood and staggered to the edge of the bed, then leaped down.

On a whim, Katharina put the palm of her hand on the back of Caroline's leg and stroked it softly from the thigh to the ankle as she stepped away. She heard a murmur of recognition from Caroline, followed by Vera's voice mumbling something quiet and indistinct.

Katharina took the towel she still held in her hand, and finished swiping away the traces of stickiness on her face and chest, then she threw the towel to the floor. She looked down, glanced beside and under the bed, looking for her clothes, before she remembered that she had discarded them some time before. She walked slowly out into the main gangway of the chamber and stood there for a moment, looking in each direction.

There was movement in the curtains of one of the beds further down, by the exit to the bar area. There were cries again, soft and blurred, from further distant. Though she knew that the air was warm, when a slight humid breeze blew up through the chamber and past her she felt a tickle of coolness on her skin. She had sweated a bit, and her sweat was drying on her chest. She contemplated taking another shower, almost turned and set off back down towards the center of the chamber, but then discarded the idea and swiveled in the other direction, walked on up towards the north archway.

Her own nakedness felt less vivid now, less of a burden. Perhaps it was in part the fact that she was alone, and not walking with Anna or with Vera. But she felt that it was also a certain surge of confidence and excitement, a sense of being proud to display herself and of being somehow more justified in doing so. She had achieved something with Caroline. Although it was nebulous, and hard to define for herself, it was something that reconciled her awkwardness about her own body and persona with her libido, with her insistent desire for other girls, her interest in their bodies and their pleasure.

Katharina swiftened her strides, and held down a happy smile that she could feel creeping up her cheeks. She was setting out to try herself, at something that she was sure was an important part of seniority in the Sisterhood. Anna had mentioned it, had hinted that how Vera handled dmurrhisi was a little different, idiosyncratic, but closely aligned with what Anna had demonstrated earlier with her chant, the curious bewitchment that she had shown Katharina.

And now Katharina knew where she was going first. She hadn't thought of it as she had set off in this direction. That had been simply an arbitrary consequence of turning away from the showers. But it occurred to her now and felt very right, a fitting place to start. She skipped forward and made for the far archway, then swept the curtain aside.

12