Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 41

Story Info
Katharina encounters the two cousins.
5.4k words
4.72
2.3k
2
0

Part 41 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as Katharina breached the air above, she hauled in a long, desperate gasp. The sound of the air rushing in through her mouth reached her ears muffled by the water still draining from off her head. She swept the heavy carpet of hair away from her face, and the lapping, echoing murmur of the spa chamber popped abruptly into focus as her ears emptied.

She turned quickly one way and then the other, scanning the steam all around her for any sign of Yvonne. She saw something and started, then realized as it drifted slowly out of sight again that it was the floating bulk of the wooden wardrobe. She sighed, the pulse of adrenaline slowly ebbing out of her muscles.

She had escaped, or so it seemed. She heard no more shrieking, and no thrashing in the water, only the occasional whispers of distant hushed conversations, masked by the reverberating acoustics of the chamber. She stood, undecided, and wondered about what had just happened. In particular she could not decide whether Yvonne had sincerely intended to make good on her screeching promise to kill her, even if only in an impulsive passion, or whether Yvonne might still have convinced herself that the wardrobe would float and that Katharina would be able to escape.

It had floated. Would Katharina have been safe if she had remained stuck inside? She cast the thought away and made one more sweep of the space around her. Still nothing. She waded aimlessly in one direction, disoriented.

After several paces, the sound of a busy conversation broke her daze. She paused and tried to piece the voices apart. She could not distinguish the words in their speech, but she heard something of their character. There were perhaps three distinct voices, speaking quietly, but not hushing. One was talking with some enthusiasm, a little louder than the other two. A rich, laughing voice that Katharina was sure she knew but could not match to a memory. Then she heard one that she could. Even without hearing exactly what it was saying, Katharina knew the calm, husky murmur of Miss Lena's voice.

Katharina let her shoulders fall, untensing. She felt at least that if Lena were nearby then she would be safe from Yvonne for the time being. Yet she found herself unwilling to intrude on the conversation. Her breathing was uneven and her heart still raced with the panic of her escape. She wanted time to gather her thoughts and to rest before she faced anybody else.

She waded very slowly forward until she saw the outline of one of the girls take vague shape through the steam. Not Lena. The girl was facing away, standing in the water. Broad, thick shoulders, and a fairly short bob of wet hair slicked back over her neck.

Katharina ducked and let herself sink silently beneath the water once more. She dove forward and swam around the spot where she judged the girl had been standing, circling round until she was some distance away but on the other side. Her outstretched hands struck the ledge at the side of the pool and she rose, slowly this time, trying not to raise a splash. When she surfaced she held her breath in check and let her lungs fill gradually and silently. She waded around and sat back on the ledge, relaxing. She heard again the quiet chatter of the same conversation she had heard a moment before. She could place its location some paces away beside her to her left, but when she turned she could not see the girls' bodies through the blanketing vapor.

Katharina leaned back against the lip of the pool and wondered about Ivy. She asked herself where Ivy might have gone. Though there were many questions she ached to have resolved, too many to articulate, the one that nagged her most, and that kept intruding on her attempts to think her thoughts through clearly, was the question of whether Ivy had fled immediately, or whether she had stayed nearby for long enough to witness the rest of the fight with Yvonne. Looking back, Katharina felt sure that she had intended her attack on Yvonne as a desperate gesture of loyalty, a declaration even, something with which she might win Ivy back, if she had indeed somehow lost Ivy or had ever had her in the first place. But now as her anger and her confusion cooled, doubts began to surface and she felt a creeping embarrassment at the thought of Ivy witnessing her and Yvonne struggling together at the edge of the pool. It felt petty, the sort of thing that would simply make Ivy scoff with laughter.

For a moment Katharina wondered too whether she even wanted to see Ivy again. Ivy had rejected her, or so it had seemed. But her manner had been strange, confusing. Katharina did want to see her again, if only to gain some resolution about how Ivy felt. Maybe some of what Yvonne had said was true, if cruel and exaggerated. Did Ivy simply want to use Katharina to satisfy her craving for abusive sex? Was that even the implication or had Katharina completely misunderstood?

One of the voices nearby spoke again, puncturing Katharina's anxiety. It was the same enthusiastic, louder voice that she had heard first. Somehow, Katharina intuited that it was the voice of the girl whose silhouette she had seen. It was resonant, a little deeper, felt like the voice of a big girl. The words were still indistinct.

Then two simple syllables sounded out clearly, spoken in reply by a different voice, similar to the first but quieter and more careful.

"Caro," the second voice was tinged with gentle irritation, chiding.

Lena then seemed to speak in reply, at some length, but her words were erased by the splashing and lapping of water as one or perhaps two bodies moved nearby. A pause, then one more exchange, and then a louder splash, closer to where Katharina was sitting.

A ripple in the pool met Katharina's body and lapped up against her shoulders. Its epicenter seemed to be the point where she had heard the splash. She turned and saw that a body was approaching, swimming very slowly. She saw first the stroke of arms across the water, then the same bob of wet brown hair she had noticed on the girl just before. Finally, she saw the girl's face gulping air with each stroke even as she looked up at Katharina and laughed in recognition.

"Hi. It's you," Caroline giggled loudly as she washed to a halt beside Katharina and stood.

The water fell from Caroline's shoulders as they rose out of the pool, followed by her upper arms and the very top of her chest. Katharina recalled their encounter earlier in the testing chamber, the inviting luxuriousness of Caroline's big soft body, and her disarming, cheerful self-assurance.

"Hi," Katharina smiled broadly, finding herself very glad to see Caroline again.

Katharina stared down at the rippling surface of the water where the very tops of Caroline's heavy breasts were floating up and out, lifting off her chest each time she exhaled. Draped across the two plump stretches of skin where the slope of her bust began was the same slim necklace of interlinked silver bands that Caroline had been wearing when they had last met.

"Katharina?"

"Um, that's right. Yes," Katharina looked up and saw Caroline's impish grin, "Or you can call me Katja really."

Caroline took one firm stride forwards and set her hand on Katharina's knee beneath the water, "I can call you that because you like me?"

"Well," Katharina grinned, "Yes. You seem very nice."

"I am," Caroline leaned forward until her face loomed so close it was all Katharina saw. She planted her other hand on Katharina's other knee and pursed her lips in a happy pout, "Can I sit on your lap? And we cuddle up for a bit?"

Caroline was really very beautiful, Katharina noticed. She noticed it more vividly than she had before. Caroline's face was sweet and catlike, her eyes were slender, looked very slightly like the eyes of a far east Asian girl. Her eyelids were half closed, but beneath them her stare was alert and energetic. Her cheeks were ruddy with a pleasing glow, and there was an extremely fine softness of pale hair across her freckled upper lip.

"Uh, oops sorry," Katharina became acutely aware of the slow swell of arousal that had gathered inside her body when the tip of her swiftly stiffening dick nudged up against something soft and heavy, the underside of one of Caroline's floating breasts.

"That a 'yes'?" Caroline giggled.

"Yeah," Katharina sighed. She shifted her hips discreetly on her seat, trying to dislodge the end of her dick. She felt it bend, digging into the mass of Caroline's breast, then slip free and up through her cleavage, "A definite yes. Some cuddling would be great."

Caroline smiled and leaned back before lifting her hands to the sides of her breasts and pressing them wrapped around the end of Katharina's dick. Katharina sighed again, letting her body slump, bathed in simple warm comfort. Caroline laughed and brought her hands to Katharina's shoulders before clambering up astride her on the ledge. Caroline's broad thighs sat across Katharina's legs as she lowered herself. Katharina felt the shaft of her dick come to nuzzle upright and hard against the bulge of Caroline's stomach as Caroline hugged herself closer, setting her arms around Katharina's neck.

Caroline held her face near again, "Okay, I should be up front with you though, I am sort of using you a bit."

Katharina exhaled and felt a throbbing heat sweep up through her body as her dick was pressed firmly into Caroline's softness by her tightening embrace. "S'okay," Katharina murmured, "You can."

"Good," Caroline leaned her forehead against Katharina's and planted a giggling kiss on her cheek, "Thought so."

"Uh wait," Katharina frowned, "Use me for what? For cuddles you mean, or something else?"

Caroline laughed again. Her voice was quite loud right against Katharina's face, but Caroline dropped it a little to speak more softly, "I need a convenient excuse to make myself scarce for a moment."

"Oh?" Katharina's eyes darted across in the direction from which Caroline had emerged.

Caroline still held her face close to Katharina's, grinning, "But also I'm horny and I'd like to cuddle with you too. So I thought I might as well kill two birds with one..."

Katharina looked down. She could sense that the tip of her dick was somewhere just beneath the surface of the water. It was now achingly hard, throbbing against Caroline's stomach in time with the beating of Katharina's heart. "Go on," Katharina laughed, "You can say it. One...?"

Caroline leaned in closer and put her cheek against Katharina's, whispered breathily in her ear as she slowly rocked her hips back and forth in Katharina's lap, "With one luscious... big... hard... dick."

"So, uhh..." Katharina heard her own whimpering sigh, squeezed from her chest as Caroline hugged her about the shoulders, clasping their bodies tightly together, "Why do you need to make yourself scarce."

Caroline breathed a slow purr in Katharina's ear as she squeezed once more, rubbing her hips a little faster. Then she stopped and sat back, relaxing her hold, "I need to give my cousin a moment alone with a girl she likes."

"Your cousin? Oh."

"Yeah she's going to get some sex," Caroline glanced to her side towards where Lena and the third girl were perhaps still sitting, out of sight beyond the steam, "I'm pretty sure. But I think she might be a bit embarrassed to do it in front of me."

"Well, that is very considerate of you," Katharina giggled.

Caroline leaned back a little more and squinted into the steam, "I mean, I gotta admit, I was kind of tempted to see if I could get away with staying to watch."

"Staying to watch your cousin?" Katharina realized as she spoke that what she had intended as an idle prompt sounded vaguely accusatory.

"Sorry, inappropriate of me," Caroline turned back to look at Katharina, "But, well, have you met her?"

"Your cousin?" as Katharina began to shake her head, she examined again Caroline's attractive features, her smile, the endearing faint freckling across her upper lip, "Hmm, I... maybe. Do the two of you look quite similar?"

Caroline twisted her lips and looked upward, pensive, "Um, I don't think we look so similar. But a bit. Enough that people notice it sometimes," she laughed suddenly, and clasped her hands to her bust, "But maybe it's more the figure than the face."

Katharina stared down at the smooth tanned ridges of softness that bulged up between Caroline's fingers as she hefted the weight of her breasts out of the water, "The figure?"

"Yeah, although she is, um, kind of a lot slimmer than me," Caroline chuckled.

"Oh you're... I mean..." Katharina began instinctively.

Caroline looked her in the eye and lifted one eyebrow in admonishment, "Come on. I'm fat. Which is also okay. Fat girls can be sexy too," she let go of her chest and reached beneath the water, fumbling for Katharina's dick. She grasped it in her fingers and gave it a slow stroke, "Your, um, big friend here seems to agree."

Katharina exhaled slowly, feeling a well of excited tension drain down through her chest and concentrate itself in the throbbing hardness of her dick, "Mm, yeah. You got me. You're hot. You're really hot."

Caroline slowed her stroking a little, "Hot and...?"

"What, you want me to say it?" Katharina laughed.

"Of course," Caroline tightened her grip and jerked suddenly downwards, pulling the skin of Katharina's dick taut, "I said 'dick' didn't I?"

"Uhh," Katharina put her hands on Caroline's flanks, just above her hips, and felt her fingers nestle into the creases of softness that bunched there as Caroline leaned forward. She kneaded her way gently upward until she felt the bulges of Caroline's breasts. In the water, floating at its surface, they felt even bigger than Katharina recalled, spread out and unencumbered by their own weight. She took hold of them and scrunched them gingerly in her hands, "Okay, you have lovely big, fat tits."

"Hmm, that'll do I suppose," Caroline's lips tightened in a cheerful pout.

"Do you like it when someone says that?" Katharina wondered, "Calls you fat, I mean."

Caroline seemed to pause to think for a moment, "Well it depends on how they mean it obviously. I don't like being just insulted. But when you said 'lovely fat tits' for example, that was very cute. I like that."

Katharina thought back to when she had met Caroline before, first briefly in the courtyard gardens of the house, then in the testing chamber. She recalled what it was that had struck her as most attractive about Caroline, other than her beauty and her inviting full figure, "You seem very confident, self-assured. Happy with yourself. I admire that a lot."

"Happy about my, uh, overflowing womanliness, you mean?" Caroline giggled, "I suppose so. But I have my insecurities too, like everyone I guess. There are moments when I wish had my cousin's figure."

Katharina became aware that she still had Caroline's breasts in her hands, and was unsure what to do with them next other than just hold them and enjoy their soft weight in her fingers. She let them go slowly, felt them slump back down heavy into the hot water of the pool, and reached down to let her hands rest at Caroline's hips.

"So what's her name?" Katharina asked, "I suppose I might have met her."

Caroline resumed stroking Katharina's dick, sliding her fist slowly up and down the shaft, her thumb nudging at the underside of the tip. "Leah," she said softly.

"Leah," Katharina repeated.

Katharina recalled, and flinched inwardly at the memory. She had wondered. Leah, the girl who Katharina had suddenly abandoned during sex, acting on a confused impulse that she had immediately regretted. She thought back to what she remembered of the girl's appearance. Caroline was right, it was the figure in particular that was distinctive. Leah was indeed a lot slimmer, though still very full-figured. But the broad back, the hips, the slight thickness to the upper arms, were all the same. Caroline was merely bigger, with a deeper thickness set on the same frame. They had the same pouting mouth too, with the slight darkening of freckles on the upper lip. Katharina could see a fine mist of sweat had begun to bead in that same spot on Caroline's face, highlighting the fine hairs that coated it.

"Hmm," Caroline frowned. She stopped stroking Katharina, and squeezed her lightly instead. It felt almost as if she were testing Katharina's dick, examining it by palpation, "I guess you haven't met her then."

"Hm?" Katharina murmured, confused, "I think maybe I have."

A vivid image coalesced in Katharina's memory. She saw Leah's body again, facing away on all fours in front of her, on the bed in the testing chamber. She saw the long wavy hair across Leah's shoulders, the smooth tan of the girl's broad back, and the cheeks of her big backside raised and spread. Though she tried not to, Katharina could not help but close her eyes and savor briefly the excited thrill of intimacy at seeing the smooth, very slightly darkened skin around Leah's exposed butthole, awaiting her. Katharina's thoughts drifted into haziness for a moment as a swell of arousal swept her insides and her dick pulsed thick against Caroline's gentle grip.

"Ah," Caroline chuckled. She squeezed with her fist and resumed her stroking, "My mistake. I see you have met her after all."

Katharina laughed, "You think you can tell whether someone has met her by whether they get hard when you mention her name?"

"Well," Caroline giggled, "You are getting harder. And you obviously have met her, I can tell anyway."

Katharina felt her face warm with a blush, "How so?"

"Just then, you closed your eyes for a moment," Caroline leaned closer. Her words were broken by a babble of mirth, a subdued giggle, "And your mouth opened a bit. You were thinking of her."

Katharina smiled sheepishly. She contemplated for a moment trying to evade, make a denial that would be both credible and in some way witty or flirtatious, but then wondered whether there was any advantage in doing so. "Fair enough," she shrugged, laughing, "You are very perceptive. I have met her. Did she tell you about it?"

"Oh no," Caroline replied briskly, "I've only just met up with her again. She was off doing her own thing most of the evening."

Katharina looked aside. She thought perhaps she could see a figure through a momentary clearing eddy in the steam, or the outline of two figures merged together, but she was uncertain. She recalled whose voice she had heard moments before, "With Lena? That other girl she's with now?"

Caroline nodded, "Yeah I think so. She is fucking hot. If Leah gets it I hope I'm next."

Katharina held still. She reached beneath the water and found Caroline's hand where it was stroking her, set her own hand on it and held it gently, signaling her to stop. She raised her other finger, and cocked her head to listen carefully to the sounds carrying through the chamber around them. "Well," she whispered, "I think she might be getting it. Or someone is at least."

Katharina could feel Caroline's body tense a fraction as she too held still. Caroline's breathing sank slower. She gave Katharina's dick a gentle squeeze, and whispered, "You think so?"

Katharina waited. There were sounds, as there had been whenever she had sat and listened in the spa chamber. The lapping and the drip of water, and voices, along with other sounds that might also have been voices but were so completely blurred by the echo they were more like a natural hum, the hushing of a breeze. Katharina worried that she had misheard, but then a moment later she caught it again, and felt Caroline respond too with a stiffening of her grip.

The sound was a moan, irregular and halting, as if breathless, and almost unvoiced yet curiously loud enough to be audible. It was the gurgling wetness of a moist throat that Katharina heard most vividly. She could hear somehow that the girl who was moaning was also salivating. It felt a little like a cry of pain, but distinct in some way that Katharina couldn't articulate. Not quite pain, but distress or discomfort. Then when it sounded a third time and louder, deepened and hoarse, it was unmistakable. Pain perhaps, or agony, but the delighted agony of release.

12