Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hohhh," Caroline exhaled quietly by Katharina's ear, "She is getting it. She is really fucking getting it!"

Katharina kept her gaze on the cloud of steam off to her left, on where she thought earlier she had seen briefly the silhouette of the two other girls embracing. She felt Caroline let go of her dick and bring her hands up to take hold of her by the shoulders. Caroline hummed a slow grunting sigh and began to rock her hips in Katharina's lap.

Katharina reached down, along the contour of Caroline's hips and inward over her broad buttocks. As she leaned forward, Katharina set her lips absentmindedly on Caroline's shoulder and kissed her wet skin, "You think that's her? Your cousin?"

"Mm," Caroline murmured, "Pretty sure. Don't think I've ever actually heard her coming before. But that's her, oh yeah."

Katharina slid her hands further downward under Caroline's thighs. She dug her fingers in gently, taking hold, and felt the idle motion of Caroline's hips. It struck Katharina as odd that Caroline seemed to be moving as if to grind her pussy against something and yet as far as Katharina could tell it was not in contact with anything. Katharina's legs were spread a little to accommodate more comfortably the swelling hardness at the base of her dick, so Caroline's pussy was simply poised over the space in between, bared only to the hot water of the baths. Perhaps Caroline's squirming was simply a comforting tic. Or else a gesture intended to signal her arousal and invite Katharina to touch her.

Katharina crawled inward with her fingertips, leaning more firmly into Caroline's embrace. She felt the bulging soft ridges of fat bunched up at either side of Caroline's pussy, then beyond them the loose floating caress of her outermost folds. The fringes of Caroline's entrance brushed smoothly over Katharina's fingertips and Katharina fancied she could feel the slick glide of moisture coating Caroline's skin. Katharina let her fingers tickle along Caroline's slit, slipping just inside it, prodding gently where she was softest and warmest. There was a curious slow alternation of smoothness and friction as Caroline's wetness seeped out in little pulses, only to dissipate and dissolve in the hot water.

Katharina's concentration was broken by another cry from nearby. Not as long or as deep as the one she and Caroline had listened to moments before, more like a sudden inward gasp of air, the sound of a girl finally catching her breath after being suffocated. Caroline seemed to hear the sound too, because she responded with a slow sighing groan of her own, and stretched her legs wider apart to push herself down onto Katharina's fingers.

"Yeah," Caroline ran her lips across Katharina's cheek in a clumsy, wet kiss, "Uhh, that's... good... when you touch me."

Katharina laughed happily beneath her breath. She let her muscles slacken a little, as far as she could while leaning round Caroline's body. She savored the comforting hot rub of the underside of her dick against the bunched-up softness of Caroline's stomach.

Katharina felt her fingers slide a little further between Caroline's folds, into her, nudging between the tighter ridges inside. Then Caroline grunted in Katharina's ear, and seemed to pause, "Um... Katja?"

"Yes?" Katharina replied after a moment.

"Can you do that?"

"Do what?" Katharina frowned, "Is there something you would like me to do? For you anything."

Caroline lifted her head and nodded to her right, where the quiet groans of her cousin Leah were still sounding from beyond the obscuring steam, "That. I want what she's having" Caroline giggled suddenly, her body shaking in Katharina's arms, "Hypnotic sex or something? Like what your teacher does but maybe... more intense?"

"Ohh. Can I do that." Katharina thought about it. In a momentary first impulsive rush of excitement, she almost began gathering the chant in her memory, testing it on her lips. She felt sure that she had performed it with some success the last time, albeit imperfectly. With Mari. But doubt caught up on her immediately. Mari had been ready for it, had known what it was that she was asking for. And Mari had probably also been primed, and worked into a state of receptive frustration, by Anna when she had performed the enchantment just shortly before. Katharina found it difficult to envision how she would accomplish it with Caroline now. It concerned her that Caroline did not necessarily know what the effects would be like. Nor did Katharina know for sure herself. It had seemed from Mari's response, and now also from the sound of some of Leah's cries, that there was some pain or discomfort involved.

"Sorry, maybe you can't," said Caroline, "I shouldn't ask. I just... It sounds really good."

Katharina stammered, hurrying to apologize. But she found herself relieved, "Sorry. No, I can't. Or not yet. It's for senior girls. Maybe if you ask my teacher again she will do it for you. Or Lena, the girl who is with your cousin now."

Caroline shuffled her backside a little closer over Katharina's lap, and pressed their bodies tightly together. She reached in front of herself and lifted her breasts up in one cradled arm to wedge them above Katharina's, pressed against Katharina's shoulders. Then she resumed her slow grind against Katharina's fingers.

"So do they do it often?" Caroline whispered.

Katharina felt the tickle of Caroline's necklace, pressed against her skin by their tight embrace. "The senior girls? Do that? I don't really know. Maybe they do. With the girls who stay here."

"Mmm, yeah. I would love that," Caroline murmured.

Caroline thrust her hips forward a little harder, and Katharina felt a trembling tension in Caroline's thighs, the muscles beneath their softness hardening for a moment as Caroline squirmed. Against the base of her dick, Katharina felt a soft scratching sensation, the trim hairs of Caroline's pussy, then something smoother, a cleft, which seemed to part and press hard against her.

"Well I really hope you stay," Katharina grunted, leaning into Caroline's tight hug to reach further down and keep her fingers pressed and stroking just inside Caroline's pussy.

Caroline stiffened and paused. Katharina listened, and heard again a sound from her left. The sound of wet, slickened movement, but not quite water. After a moment she identified it vividly as the choked-off gurgling of a wet mouth being repeatedly stopped.

"Ffuck!" Caroline groaned, "She's getting it in her mouth."

"Um well..." Katharina hesitated. She laughed, "If you want..."

Caroline gasped and slid her mouth across Katharina's cheek to kiss her. "Thanks but... too late. I'm already..."

"Mm, s'okay," Katharina mumbled, her lips suddenly splayed apart by the force of Caroline's kiss, "Mmmh me too."

A slow creeping surge of hot relief traveled up from Katharina's insides and through the shaft of her dick. She twisted as best she could beneath Caroline's bulk, rubbing herself against Caroline's stomach as Caroline ground harder and faster.

"Uh, uh, uhhh yes..." Caroline's whispers were quick and breathless, "Leah you lucky... little... slut."

The climax of Katharina's pleasure burst and the first throb shook her dick, making her body jolt and tremble. She felt a hot gush flow out and into the water, and then the pulsing settled into a gradual fading rhythm as each successive spurt left her body, leaving behind a warm blanket of relief, and the lapping caress of the hot water against her skin.

Caroline held her for a moment, their faces pressed together, their chests expanding and deflating in deep breaths, constricted by Caroline's insistent embrace. Katharina let her hands slip away and round Caroline's backside, then spread her arms and stretched, leaning back. Caroline put her lips on Katharina's forehead and kissed her, leaving a little viscous trace of saliva that Katharina felt cooling on her skin along with her own sweat.

"Huh," Katharina sighed. She looked up at Caroline and saw bright pink flushed cheeks and a broad smile.

Caroline reached up and picked at a few strands of wet hair that lay across her lips, then hooked them behind her ear, "Yeah. A good bit of rubbing is nice sometimes."

Sitting soaking in the hot water, with the sleepy glow of her orgasm ringing through her muscles, Katharina discovered that her thoughts were clearing. Ivy surfaced in her memory, but the regret and confusion that she had felt just before had dulled a little. Caroline's softness, the gentle weight of her body in Katharina's lap, was a comfort.

Katharina examined Caroline's smiling face again, wondered what to say or whether she needed to say anything, "You are hot. And confident. I am sure the senior girls will be all over you wanting to hypnotic sex you."

Caroline's head hung back and her shoulders shook with a deep laugh, "Well I hope you learn it too and then come and give me some. Study hard."

Their breathing slowed in the quiet lapping of the pool chamber. After some moments more, Katharina glanced to her side and listened, "Your cousin..."

"Yeah," Caroline nodded, "She's done by the sound of it."

"And are you done?" Katharina grinned.

Caroline leaned forward again and Katharina felt a faint fluttering spasm where Caroline's pussy pressed up firmly against the base of her dick, "Hmm. Could definitely go for more. Maybe give you that good hard sucking you were after."

"Uh, well..." Katharina felt her slowly softening dick twitch stiff with a pulse of excitement.

"But I think I'd better go find her again," Caroline giggled. She winked at Katharina and with a sigh heaved herself off Katharina's lap, shuffling backwards and pushing against the rim of the pool as she lowered herself off the ledge and into the deeper water, "You know, make sure she's okay."

Katharina laughed. She shifted on the ledge, lifting her thighs and flexing her legs in the water. She felt one leg flood with the nagging prickle of recovery from numbness. She watched Caroline float backwards, away from her, holding her gaze.

"Well that's sweet of you," Katharina called out, lifting her hand for a wave, "You look after her then."

Caroline smiled and then sank down up to her nose in the pool, her eyes bright with a subtle mischief. Her fingers broke the surface and waved back, then she leaned backwards and disappeared into the steam, kicking a tall splash of water up behind her.

Katharina exhaled. She let the breath leave her lungs as completely as she could, then leaned back and blew it lazily out through her lips towards the ceiling. The back of her head hit the hard tiling. She scratched idly, feeling the ridged depression of the join between two tiles rub against her skull, soothing an itch left on her scalp by her drying hair.

After some moments, she looked up and then around her. There was still the indistinct whisper of voices somewhere in the chamber, among them perhaps Caroline's. But there seemed to be nobody nearby now. Katharina flexed her shoulders and reached out her arms to heave herself up. She turned and clambered out. One leg still tingled, her foot uncomfortably numb. But after a few staggering steps towards the wall she straightened, flexed her toes, and oriented herself.

She could not tell how far down the chamber she was, but she did not have the impression that she had swum very far after being tipped into the water. The archway that led back into the testing chamber through the showers should be nearby. She had no sense of where Ivy might have run to. Perhaps back into the sauna. But Katharina wanted now to get out of the pool chamber at the first opportunity, into a change of atmosphere. When after following the wall a few paces further she saw the dark outline of an arch, she approached and turned to walk through.

12