Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katharina began picking among the heap of shoes on the top shelf, seeking matching pairs with the longest heels and gathering them in one hand, dangling by the straps from her fingers. She favored those in black or white, with a simple but elegant design, not too pointed. She stopped to examine one pair with long tangled slim straps, "Color?"

"What do you think would suit me?"

Katharina turned to look over her shoulder. Lena was poised in front of the backmirror of the dressing table, half bent at the waist to hold her face in front of the glass. One eye was held carefully closed while she applied a black pencil to the corner of her eyelid. Katharina contemplated the curve of Lena's naked body. She felt that Lena looked somehow very much like a dancer, with her long limbs held in careful poise as she bent. She was slim rather than thin, and the smoothness of her pale skin hinted at a subtle layer of taut muscle beneath. At only a few points along the contour of her silhouette did it give way to a slight softness, across the backs of her thighs, just above her hips, and above all in the hang of her prominent, slightly pointed breasts.

Katharina recalled Lena's outfit for the ball, when they had briefly danced together in the Great Hall, how strikingly Lena had stood out, with her long legs in tight pants. She spied a pair of tall heels with an open toe and crisscrossed straps, "How about white?"

Lena chuckled beneath her breath, "You know, some used to call me the Lady in White." She paused and pursed her lips as she switched the pencil to her other eye, "Yes. White is good. Let's go for all in white."

Katharina trotted over to the dressing table. She caught the subtle nod of Lena's head and deposited the shoes beside Lena's ankles. "Should I choose you something else?"

"Yes, thank you," Lena chuckled again, "And don't be afraid to pick something bold. Bear in mind that my meeting does not involve a lot of standing around in heels, as you put it."

Katharina grinned to herself and nodded. She turned to face the bank of wardrobes lined against the wall beside the stack of shelves that held the shoes. She heard behind her the flick of a switch, followed by the sudden humming rush of a hairdryer.

"In white," Katharina mumbled to herself. She pulled open the first wardrobe and saw inside a long rail that seemed to hold all sorts of different items, tightly packed.

Mindful of Lena's insistence that she choose boldly, Katharina moved quickly to the far end of the rail where there seemed to be several items in lace that looked like nightwear or lingerie. She browsed through them, swiping each along the rail as she perused. Most were in black, some red or iridescent blue. She found a white lace bra, but thought it looked too big for Lena, then another that looked definitely too small. There was a sort of elaborate bodice top that looked promising, but when she pulled it out she found that it had a broad gusset of lace around the groin that was obviously fitted for a dmurrhisi girl and would only look awkward on Lena.

She closed the door and moved on to the neighboring wardrobe. It was similarly stocked, though there was more in white. Katharina looked over several items, nightdresses and short tops, before she pulled out something that caught her eye. She held the coathanger and draped the item over her forearm to inspect it, and decided immediately that it was exactly what she wanted. It was a lot longer than the other items, a full suit from shoulders to ankles, with tight sleeves and legs each ending in a single slim strap that was clearly intended to be hooked between the fingers or toes. The material was a dense but still translucent white lace, and the flanks and the sides of the arms and legs were embroidered with a meandering motif of pleated vines. And at the crotch of the outfit was a slim oval opening that extended from just below the navel, down between the legs and around to the seat.

Katharina turned and held out the suit. She saw Lena flick off the switch of the hairdryer and set it down on the dresser. Lena looked at herself first in the mirror, lifted her hands to her head and dug her fingers into her hair to fluff it out. Then she locked eyes with Katharina in the mirror, smiled and turned to face her.

"This good?" Katharina lifted the suit to show it at full length. It looked as though it came slightly short of Lena's height. Katharina tested the material carefully, tugging at the body of the suit. It felt stretchy.

"Katharina," Lena lifted one eyebrow, "Bold."

"Too...?"

"Too brazen?" Lena reached to take the coathanger from Katharina's hand, and held it up against her body, "Not at all. This is precisely brazen enough. You have impeccable taste."

Katharina examined Lena's face. She was so accustomed to seeing Lena with her hair in a tight, high ponytail, now with her hair down it was as if Katharina were looking at a different person, Lena's slightly younger, more girlish and softer-mannered sister. Dried and fluffed up into a thick bob, Lena's hair was blonder, there were bright gold streaks in it that shone in the lamplight of the room. And the fresh dark lines around her eyes highlighted the seductive mischief in her smile.

"I just thought, um, you would look really hot in this," Katharina mumbled, "I mean, you look h- ... um, you look good in anything."

"As I said," Lena giggled, "You have impeccable taste. Now, come here."

Puzzled, Katharina took Lena's hand and stepped closer. She noticed a new disparity in their heights, looked down and saw that Lena was already wearing the heeled shoes that she had picked out, "Oh, you're going to have to take those off again for the suit. It has toe straps I think."

"No matter," Lena shook her head. She laid the suit aside draped over the dressing table, and picked up the black pencil with which she had been outlining her eyes, "Katharina, you don't so much like to show yourself off, do you? Adorn yourself for other girls, I mean."

"Um, maybe not. Or a bit sometimes," Katharina laughed, "I dress to show my, um, boobs a little bit, I guess."

Lena glanced down, "As you should. They are magnificent. So come, let me decorate you just a little bit, just for tonight. It's a special night for us all. Close your eyes."

Katharina obeyed, held her eyelids carefully taut and her head still. She heard the purr of Lena's breath and then felt the firm touch of Lena's fingers holding her head still at the temple, followed by the pencil tracing in short strokes across her skin. There was the silence of concentration. Katharina felt a slight tremor in Lena's hand as it shifted, holding her still while the pencil made its way around each eye.

"The girls' gossip reaches me, you know," Lena said softly, "They talk about you."

"Oh," Katharina whispered carefully, holding still.

"It isn't just about, you know, your particular dimensions, as a Sisterhood girl. You are an object of desire for many of them. But they think you unapproachable."

"Hm, well I don't know," Katharina felt the skin of her face warm under Lena's cool fingers.

"There," Lena let go and stepped back.

Katharina opened her eyes. Lena gestured to the mirror and Katharina bent to look. The first thing that struck her was how her own face now reminded her of Ivy. Ivy sometimes lined her eyes, and Katharina felt it lent her a sort of mystery and darkness that she now saw in her own face. She looked feline, sleek, and her eyes stood out strikingly against her pale skin, which she noticed had just begun to blotch pink with the flush of self-consciousness.

"Thank you," she turned back to Lena, "I like it."

"Good," Lena took the white bodysuit in her hand, "Now, while I work out how to encase myself in this contraption, you must pick out something for you. Try perhaps a short top. And heels, Katharina, they would suit you. You have beautiful slim legs."

"Okay," Katharina returned to the first wardrobe in which she had searched for an outfit for Lena. She recalled having seen a few items in there that she felt she could probably tolerate wearing.

Carried by an initial flush of excitement, the rush of sharing a particular intimacy with Lena, Katharina flicked her way along the rail of clothing, dismissing each item in turn as too conservative, too long, the wrong color. White would not suit her, she felt, not for something provocative. Her skin was paler than Lena's. Black or a dark blue or purple would be a safe choice. Many of the items were dresses and only a few were tops. She held up one that turned out to be a black sports bra and was clearly too big for her, and another that was almost dress-length.

Then her fingers felt something that was already very pleasing to the touch even before she looked at it, a delicate thin silk. She lifted it off the rail and watched a glossy, purple-tinged black material flow over her hand as she held it up. Katharina slid the short top off the coathanger and pulled it on over her head and arms. She closed the wardrobe and looked into the mirror that was inlaid in its door. The slim, armless top sat airily on her chest. The hem was loose so that it sat draped over her bust rather than encasing it. The dark fabric was so light that she could not discern its weight on her shoulders. If she closed her eyes she found that she was only aware she was wearing it because of the breezy caress on her skin and across her nipples. And the length was such that it almost covered her breasts, but not quite, baring two slivers of roundness beneath the hem.

Pleased with what she saw, Katharina hurried to the stack of shelves where she had found Lena's shoes. She recalled having seen several in black that would match well with the dark top. She held a few, compared the depth of the heels, and held some of them alongside her foot to gauge the fit. She selected a pair in plain black with a wedgelike heel, tall but not awkwardly so, perhaps a half or two thirds the height of those she had chosen for Lena. She set them on the floor and bent to step each foot in, sliding her finger under the single broad strap to set it comfortably over the arch of her foot.

She stood and turned to the wardrobe mirror, and immediately stumbled. She reached for the frame of the wardrobe and steadied herself, took another more careful step, then twisted her body one way and the other, lifting her legs in turn to examine her figure. The heels were manageable, at least broad enough that she was not teetering on a pinpoint. Her legs looked longer, smoother too somehow, her calves lifted in tension, firmed and rounded. Katharina smiled at herself and almost laughed, surprised at how much the look pleased her. She noticed a swelling tightness between her legs and saw that she was slowly getting hard. She was unsure wether her flush of arousal was provoked simply by the notion of herself as an object of desire, as Lena had put it, or rather by the excitement she felt at the prospect of displaying herself for Lena.

Katharina turned and stepped forward, "What do you think?"

Lena straightened up from where she was stepping back into her shoes. She looked down at her own torso and squinted, pinching at the fabric of the white bodysuit to pull it into place over her figure. She clapped her hands to her bust, pressed and jostled her breasts into place under the suit, then looked up at Katharina, "Ravishing, Katharina. You look like magic."

"Thank you," Katharina giggled.

"Fun, isn't it?" Lena smiled. She pointed to the dresser, "Now, sit yourself there for a moment. You need lipstick."

"Oh I don't know," Katharina hesitated. She had worn lipstick perhaps only a few times in her life, when she had been much younger and it had felt like something adult, something exciting. She had later quickly grown to dislike the awkwardness of having to watch that it wouldn't smudge or dissolve in her drink.

"Please, it will look very good on you, trust me," Lena pursed her lips, looked at her imploringly, "I will let you choose the color."

"Okay," Katharina set her bare backside down on the edge of the dressing table. She craned her neck round to examine herself in the mirror again, "Um, dark maybe? Like a deep red or purple."

Lena smiled. Katharina thought that Lena looked unusually excited, animated, though perhaps it was the effect of her loose hairstyle and the way her extra make-up brightened her eyes.

Lena reached into the drawer beside Katharina's leg and rummaged, "Yes. Good. A sort of vampish look. Works well for a pale girl like you," she pulled out three small metallic lipstick tubes, unfurled each one and examined the color. She discarded two of them into the drawer and armed the remaining one, holding it in front of Katharina's face, "Ready?"

Katharina held her mouth slightly open, tried to spread her lips without pulling them too tight, tensing the muscles beneath them. She tried to recall how she had done it before, for herself, and how she had seen other girls do it. Lena hummed in approval and frowned as she peered closely at Katharina's mouth, stroking the tip of the stick across Katharina's lower lip, then the upper one.

Katharina felt the warmth of Lena's body as she leaned close. She glanced down, saw how the tightness across the chest of the white bodysuit held Lena's bust lifted and slightly flattened, her nipples stiff and dark where the stretch rendered the fabric a little more transparent. Beyond, between Lena's legs, the smoothness of her skin stood out where the hole in the crotch of the suit bared a section of her abdomen and the tops of her thighs, and between them her dick, which had risen half hard. Katharina felt her own body respond, her insides tightening, her dick becoming heavier as it grew and lifted. Then as Lena stroked the lipstick to the edge of Katharina's mouth and lifted it away, Katharina felt her stiffening shaft slip against Lena's, rubbing and then twitching at the sudden contact with hot skin. There was an only just perceptible shudder as they touched, Lena's shoulders twitching. When Katharina looked up at Lena's face she saw the slight glow of rosiness at her cheekbones had deepened.

"Now smooch just a little for me. Not tightly, with your mouth slightly open, as if you're about to kiss a girl," Lena pulled back and examined Katharina's face. She set aside the lipstick tube, "Cute."

Katharina looked then at Lena's lips. Pink, slightly moist, curled in her familiar subtle smile. "Are you going to wear some? For your, um, meeting?"

Lena seemed to consider the question, but then to ignore it, "Hm. Katharina. There is perhaps one final piece of preparation you might help me with. If you would like to."

"Yes," Katharina replied, "Of course."

Lena arched one eyebrow. She paused, then lifted her hand to set it on lightly Katharina's cheek, "To help get me into an appropriate mood, so to speak."

"Oh," Katharina floundered for a splitsecond, caught unprepared for what Lena seemed to be suggesting, and then a moment later unsure what exactly she was suggesting. She collected herself and looked down at the space between their bodies, "Right. Right, of course. Yes. I would love to."

Katharina slid forward off the dresser and set her hands on Lena's hips, shoving her gently back, then clambered down onto her knees. She reached for Lena's dick, hot against the palm of her hand, and felt the pull of its stiffness as she aimed it down towards her lips.

"Ah," Katharina heard Lena gasp, then felt Lena's hands under her armpits, pulling her back upright, "That is very sweet of you, and, well, I definitely won't refuse you if you feel you would like to do that some other time."

"Oh," Katharina felt her cheeks and her ears flush with embarrassment, "Oh sorry, I thought-"

Lena reached out and set the tip of her finger on Katharina's lips, "You thought right. Almost. But given the nature of my meeting, it is rather the complementary mood that I need to feel my way into."

"Um, you mean...?" Katharina stuttered, trying to decipher the peculiar circumspect way in which Lena spoke.

"You are going to fuck me in the face," Lena grinned, "If you would like."

"Uh-" Katharina felt her voice stop at a knot in her throat. She nodded.

"Good," Lena dropped quickly to her knees and pushed Katharina by the hips back against the edge of the dressing table.

"Uhhh, yeah, I..." Katharina felt Lena's fingers creep round and dig into her buttocks, holding her firm as Lena's lips slid over the tip of her dick.

There was a sudden loud slurp as Lena sucked hard, drawing Katharina in and clasping the insides of her cheeks tight. Lena's head twisted and rolled, sliding Katharina slowly around in her mouth. Katharina felt the sore skin of her tip enveloped in a wet warmth that stroked and grasped at her. A stiff throb shot down the shaft of her dick and pulsed out into the muscles of her insides. Lena's movements were slight and precise, seemed practiced. The lazy pleasure of being licked and caressed so smoothly all around where she was most sensitive swelled inside to a rapid false climax, which spent itself as a twitching frisson and then faded.

When Lena began thrusting her head a little way forward, striking the end of Katharina's dick against the roof her mouth and then the entrance to her throat, Katharina's excitement surged again. A shiver of tension gripped her and she flexed her fingers, felt compelled to grip or bite on something to still herself. She looked down and watched Lena's loose bob of dun-blonde hair shimmer with streaks of gold as it moved. Katharina stretched her arm, hesitated, then groaned and set her hand on Lena's head, gripping a bunch of hair in her fingers. Her other arm twitched idly, in need of something to hold onto. After flailing for a moment in indecision, she lifted it to her own face and wedged two fingers between her teeth, gnawing lightly as she groaned out another tense throb of excitement.

"Ah Miss Lena, uh... you..." Katharina mumbled into her hand, unsure what she even wanted to say other than to cry out and spend some of the pressure that was mounting inside her.

Lena shuffled back on her knees and suddenly disgorged Katharina with a gasp. She sucked a stray strand of saliva from her lip and breathed deeply, "I might have to rush this a little I'm afraid, as we will need to be on our way soon."

"That's-" Katharina found the voice squeezed from her throat as the aching coolness of being left unstimulated was suddenly swept away by the warm glide of Lena's lips again, "That's... uhhh... totally okay."

The tremor of a giggle shook Lena's chest then was muffled as she shoved herself forward, with more force this time, driving Katharina to the back of her mouth and then further. Katharina felt herself wrapped tight and squeezed in the constricting grasp of Lena's throat.

Then a sudden shrill yelp of surprise left Katharina's lips as she felt her buttocks pulled roughly apart, Lena's slender fingers pressing into their softness to hold them aside. A sting, not quite of pain, but of heat, swept across her skin as her butthole was pulled taut. Lena's fingers crept inward, gripping her, until the tip of one of them found the smooth ring around Katharina's hole, and stroked it in a gentle circle. Katharina shivered anxiously, almost panicking. Her instinct was to offer resistance, and to clench herself tight, but she felt a certain sure trust in Lena's skill, and her kindness, and held back the urge. There was a moment's pause in which Katharina heard the slow grunting of Lena's muffled voice and felt Lena begin to thrust her throat back and forth along the shaft of her dick, then the sting of pain at her butthole faded into a soreness not entirely unlike the delicious heat of friction on her dick.

Katharina groaned and clenched her jaw a little tighter on her hand, felt her mouth water as her arousal swelled. Between her legs, she felt the caress of Lena's other hand creeping down on fingertips to tickle at the skin between her butthole and the sack of her balls. She felt how swollen and firm the ridge of the base of her dick was against the light press of Lena's fingers.