Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lena thrust forward, deeper, a messy gurgle in her throat. She gripped with her hands and the press of her fingertip on Katharina's butthole grew firmer, not quite opening or entering, but pushing. A powerful swell of nervous excitement swept Katharina's insides and the fresh sting of pain ignited a slow irresistible spasm that gathered pressure and then suddenly released it in a forceful throb.

"Uh, ah, Miss Lena, I... um... already..." she stammered.

Lena responded by redoubling the force of her movements. She bobbed several times urgently back and forth then shoved herself forward for one powerful, deep thrust before pulling back to bring her mouth to the tip and suck hard just as Katharina felt herself gush hot.

Katharina's fingers scrabbled at Lena's scalp and she could tell she was pulling on Lena's fine hair, but couldn't quite bring herself to let go as several agonizing pulses of relief swept her body, each time her dick twitching in Lena's mouth and spraying against her tongue.

Lena gulped and snorted, lapping up each spurt and sweeping it away down her throat as Katharina continued to groan and pulse. When Katharina felt the throbbing begin to abate, she relinquished her grip on Lena's hair. She felt the pressure on her butthole released as Lena slid her hands slowly away and down the backs of Katharina's thighs. Then Lena reached up to cradle Katharina's balls, holding them in the palm of her hand. Katharina felt the ticklish scratch of the lacework of Lena's suit against the skin of her ballsack as Lena squeezed her gently, then slowed her sucking.

"Gah! Katharina," Lena gasped, turning her face up to smile at her. She kept her lips pressed to the end of Katharina's dick, idly kissing as she spoke, "I have to confess I have rather missed being on this end of a beautiful girl's dick."

Katharina blurted a nervous giggle. The sweet stare of Lena's dark-rimmed eyes looking up at her from below was unnervingly arousing. She felt herself pulse and stiffen again, and a thin streak of cum shot out onto Lena's pursed lips. "Ah! Sorry," she gasped.

Lena licked her lips and scrunched her eyes reassuringly. Her fingers curled and cupped themselves firmly around Katharina's balls to heft and then shake them gently from side to side. Katharina shuddered and twitched once more, watched a last trickle of clear fluid flow out onto Lena's lips and be swept away by her tongue.

After drawing a long breath, Lena let go. She sat for a moment seeming to contemplate the slow fall of Katharina's dick as it wilted, then staggered to her feet. She tottered on her tall heels and inspected her bodysuit, pinching it back into place across her bust and stomach. "Well," she smiled, "I suppose I can put my lipstick on now."

Katharina laughed. She swept her hand across her forehead, brushing her hair aside and clearing a slight beading of sweat, "Uh. Wow. Miss Lena. You are really good at that. If that's not too weird a thing to say."

"Not at all," Lena's voice was distorted to a mumble as she flexed her lips in front of the mirror. She lifted a roll of lipstick and swept it carefully across her mouth, dabbing as she went. She pursed her lips tight and then blew them open with a tiny 'pop', and turned to flash a very striking bright red pout at Katharina, "And I do love it when you call me 'Miss Lena'. Makes me feel special somehow."

"Uh, okay," Katharina giggled.

Lena whirled around and pulled open another drawer in the arm of the dressing table, then a second one, searching. She pulled something out and laid it on the dresser top, took the eye pencil and scribbled. When she had finished, she swiftly folded the scrap of paper on which she had written, then set it to her lips, planting a careful kiss.

She spun round again and held out the folded paper to Katharina, "Please take this for me and deliver it."

Katharina took the paper. She saw the imprint of Lena's lips in bright red across the join where Lena had folded it closed. "Deliver it?"

"Do you remember which of the Seven Sisters Julie is? You would recognize her?" Lena paused for a splitsecond but continued before Katharina could reply, "Of course you do. You remember all these things. Well, you will probably find her in the seating area of the bar. Or failing that one of the other Sisters will be there and will know where she is. This is for her and you will hand it to her."

"Okay," Katharina paused to digest the description of her task. There was already no doubt in her mind that she would carry it out, but it was with some trepidation that she imagined herself now entering the bar area and wandering around, dressed in the heels and scant top that she had chosen. "And should I say anything?"

"No, you can just hand it to her. That will be enough. If you want to add a little flourish you could kiss her, lay your hand on her briefly, something like that. But only if you would like. Oh and Katharina?" Lena stepped forward, grinning.

"Yes? Oh," Katharina almost stepped back in surprise when Lena lunged forward on one knee to kneel before her again. She wondered for a moment whether Lena was about to suck on her a second time, but Lena simply took hold of Katharina's dick, still heavy in the aftermath of her arousal, and lifted it, laid across the triangle of white lace that was stretched over her palm.

Then looking up with a sly grin on her face, Lena inclined her head and put her lips to the shaft, kissing firmly as she had done to the scrap of paper that Katharina now held. She repeated, planting another careful kiss on the underside, then another near the base, then her head darted forward and nuzzled against the smooth mound where Katharina's dick joined her body, and kissed her several times again, giggling.

"Sorry," Lena winked at her as she let go and rose to her feet, "Couldn't resist. You look a treat."

Katharina looked down at herself, to where her crotch was now marked with the repeated imprint of Lena's bright red lips, "Hm. I see. Decorating me so your message will have a bigger impact. Great."

"Exactly. I am counting on you Katharina. Sincerely, I think you will one day make a great seductress, an asset to the Sisterhood. But first you must learn," Lena took her by the shoulders and turned her firmly around to face the door.

"Uh thanks," Katharina mumbled.

"Now get to work," Katharina felt a sudden loud slap as Lena spanked her across the backside.

"Alright, alright," Katharina laughed.

She tottered towards the door, skipping her strides as she tried to adjust quickly to the height of her heels. She pulled the door ajar and looked back at Lena. They exchanged a quiet smile and Katharina paused, wondering whether to say something more, but then glanced away and slipped out.