Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 45

Story Info
Katharina takes a shower with a shy and mysterious Sister.
3.9k words
4.79
2.3k
1
0

Part 45 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The showers were quiet again. The water pooled in the center of the tiled floor was still, its surface unbroken and reflecting sharply the soft electric light from the ceiling. A thin mist still hung in the air, but had cooled. As she stepped into it, Katharina felt it begin to wash onto her skin. It made her aware of the presence of the hot springs in the warmth beneath the bare soles of her feet, and she noticed that she had left her shoes behind again.

Katharina was naked. Miriam stood nearby in her robe, and shrugged it slowly off her shoulders. Katharina watched Miriam's body reveal itself. Across her shoulders were scattered many fine freckles like those on the bridge of her nose. Her frame was a lot like Anna's, slim, almost bony, only shorter than Anna, and shorter than Katharina also. Below her bare shoulders, her back was covered by the shimmering black of a tight one-piece swimming suit, which extended across her slim, soft buttocks, holding them up firmly above her thighs.

Katharina recalled her earlier encounter with Miriam, in the bar space of the Great Hall. At the time, Katharina and Ivy had been searching for the older women that they had met some time before and then subsequently lost. They had happened instead upon Miriam and her sister Anna, and Katharina had spoken for a short while with Miriam. Katharina did not recall now much of what they had talked about, but she remembered the air of unhappiness and hesitancy in Miriam's demeanor, and also the curious way in which she broke out of it at unexpected moments to make somewhat forward remarks, remarks that Katharina had found difficult to decipher.

When Katharina pulled herself back from reverie and refocused her eyes, she found herself staring at Miriam, who had turned to face her. Katharina stood a moment longer, hesitant.

"Come," Miriam held out her hand, "We can get showered. If you want."

"Yes. Yes," Katharina hurried to dissemble her surprise at the fact that Miriam was apparently not going to remove her swimming suit. She followed Miriam's gesture and skipped to one of the nearest showerheads, her feet kicking up short splashes in the puddle of water on the tiles.

Miriam seemed to waver and then took up position under a showerhead that was two spaces away from Katharina, leaving one empty between them. She put the heel of her hand on the button and leaned into it to start the flow of water, "Ah. Great. Nice and warm."

Katharina switched on her own shower and stood straight, letting it strike her on the top of her head and trail down over her face and shoulders. She waited a moment until the trails of warmth reached her legs and began seeping into the crook of her thighs and soaking her all over. Then she lifted her hands to her face and sighed as she swept her skin clean. At her neck and her chest she felt the scratch of dried cum quickly melt away to a faint slick and then disappear beneath the rub of her fingers. She clutched her breasts and guided the water underneath them, clearing more of the cum and sweat from her skin.

As she began rubbing carefully between her buttocks, she turned to check whether Miriam was observing her. Miriam's face was lifted to the water, lips tight and eyes closed. Her shoulder-length brown hair was soaked in a clump that hung from the back of her head like a little tail.

Katharina was slightly irritated at herself to find that her thoughts always turned immediately to Anna, to comparing the two sisters. The superficial similarities were many, the freckles, the hair, the full lips, the thin figure. It was recognizably the same face too, at least when Katharina itemized the details, a fact that made the overall difference in their beauty so puzzling. Miriam was plain and mousy beside her sister despite looking very much like her. It was perhaps the awkward squint to her eyes, always scrunched half closed where Anna's stare was intense and cheerful. And the teeth, noticeably longer in the front, and the fact that Miriam often held her lips closed to cover them. Otherwise the most obvious difference was in their stature. Miriam was shorter, and though her legs were slim and smooth they did not have the very distinctive slender elegance that made Anna's stand out as she strode around. Maybe it was simply that Miriam never wore heels.

Katharina watched the water seep into Miriam's swimsuit. Miriam's bust was a little bigger than Anna's, Katharina noticed. Still fairly petite, but its softness was apparent, lifted and clasped against her chest by the swimsuit. Miriam looked down and slid her fingers into the neck of the swimsuit to pull it open and let the water shower in. It soaked across her stomach, oozing out of the fabric in shimmering waves. Then she reached to her thighs and did the same with each of the leg holes, hooking her finger under the suit and pulling it away from her skin, adjusting it as she set it back into place. Katharina saw then the outline of Miriam's dick. It was upright, held against her body, its outline clear beneath the tightness of the swimsuit. It looked a fairly normal size, smaller than most Katharina had seen, but not especially so. But then Katharina could not tell whether it was fully hard or not.

Sensing a warmth in her own body, one that was beginning to match the heat of the shower water, Katharina looked down and saw her own dick beginning to twitch. It was not yet lifting, but she could feel it filling with heat and sensation as it slowly lengthened. It was the thought of Miriam's hardness that had penetrated her imagination, stirred her excitement. She found it especially gratifying to see another girl getting hard, or to think of it. She recalled the moment in the toilets of the Great Hall, when she had touched another Sisterhood girl, and felt the firmness of her dick against her lips. And she recalled Ivy, how exciting it had been to see Ivy grow hard, to see desire expressed so vividly.

"This, um... it may be a slightly weird thing to say," Miriam cleared her throat, "But, uh, Katja if you need to, you know, let off steam then please go ahead."

"Oh, hah," Katharina frowned for the splitsecond that it took for her to realize what Miriam was saying, then she set her hand on her dick instinctively, as if to comply with Miriam's suggestion out of politeness even before she had thought about whether she wanted to.

Miriam leaned back against the wall and stepped to one side, letting the stream of the shower spatter over one shoulder, "The Summer Ball can be very exciting. I know maybe some girls want to make sure they have, uh, cleared their minds before sitting through coven. It can be quite long."

"Ah right," Katharina laughed. The heat at her skin deepened across her cheeks, "Don't want to be getting, er, uncomfortable in the middle of Marianne's speech."

Miriam giggled, "Yes, she does go on a bit sometimes. Well I can look away if you want. Take your time."

Katharina felt as if the slow stiffening had perhaps paused, and she was poised in a state of incipient arousal, one from which she could back down if she wanted. Maybe she preferred to prepare herself quickly for the gathering of coven, to move on to the evening's conclusion rather than spend more time on pure pleasure. But her body was anticipating relief already, she could feel it pulsing with readiness. And Miriam had said that coven was still some time away. Maybe there was also something, some friendship or affiliation, to be gained by remaining with Miriam here rather than simply sitting idle in the amphitheater, waiting.

Katharina opened her mouth and heard herself speak, quietly, "You don't have to look away. If you don't want to."

Miriam looked up and their eyes met, stray splashes of water dashing across the space between them. Katharina saw the twitch in Miriam's throat as she swallowed. "Katharina," Miriam whispered, "You are very beautiful."

Katharina lifted her eyebrows in what she hoped was a warm, welcoming gesture. She held out her hand silently.

Miriam stepped forward and in two short strides crossed the space of the vacant shower and stood at Katharina's side. Aware that the initiative was hers, Katharina bent and leaned her head forward to offer her lips first. When Miriam paused, Katharina worried that she had misunderstood, that a kiss was perhaps too intimate, that Miriam had wanted something else, something more simple. But then Miriam's mouth met hers and they pressed together, and Katharina felt a sure insistence and desire in Miriam's movements, and in the faint voicing beneath her long sigh. Miriam's lips reminded Katharina suddenly and vividly of Ivy's. Plump and ridged, slightly chapped, but soaked smooth by the long shower.

Katharina's eyes were closed when she felt a hand clasp gently around her dick, near the tip. She felt how hard and how eager she was as she throbbed against Miriam's grip.

"Is that okay?" Miriam whispered as she pulled her lips free of Katharina's.

Katharina nodded. She reached down blindly and her fingers touched the coarseness of the wet swimsuit over Miriam's flat stomach. She brushed down further with the back of her hand until it rode over the hardness of Miriam's dick. "And that? Is that okay?"

"It's..." Miriam paused and seemed to hold her breath, then a quiet groan left her throat as she exhaled, "... very nice."

Katharina heard the uncertainty in Miriam's intonation, the implied continuation, "But...?"

Miriam's body shifted and she gave a very faint, short thrust, rubbing the underside of her dick against Katharina's hand. Katharina felt it twitch and perhaps begin to lengthen but then Miriam took Katharina's wrist and gently lifted her hand away, "I have to, um, save myself. For the rite."

Katharina felt relieved. Then it occurred to her again that she was speaking to one of the Seven Sisters. She wondered whether it would be impertinent to try to coax Miriam into elaborating. Since the particular details of the rite had not been explained to her in lessons so far, Katharina assumed that it was a secret of sorts. She allowed her curiosity to quash her worries and spoke, "For the offered girls you mean?"

"Yes," Miriam began to stroke her hand along Katharina's dick as it rose, holding it gently and rubbing her clutched fist along it, tugging the skin back and forth.

Katharina let her hips settle into a rocking motion, trying to match the slow pace of Miriam's strokes and letting her arousal continue to swell. "You have to, um, pleasure them, for the rite?"

"Yes," Miriam repeated. She sighed, and for a moment her strokes slowed and she seemed to deflate. Then she suddenly giggled aloud, "A lot."

"Lucky them," Katharina laughed. She thought of the girls who would be offered, tried to recall all of them that she had met. Emmie, and Josephine. Caroline. And Caroline's cousin. Katharina leaned back against the wall and tried to imagine the rite. She pictured Caroline and her cousin, on all fours with their big bare backsides raised in the air, waiting to be pleasured by Anna and her sisters. Katharina laughed again, "And lucky you as well I suppose."

"Yes," Miriam sighed, "I suppose."

Katharina decided against pressing further. There was something peculiar about Miriam's voice and about her very laconic replies. A hint of wistful resignation that Katharina had heard from her before.

Katharina turned her thoughts inward, to fantasy. She let herself go and permitted her arousal to swell as fast as her body wanted it to. She wanted to show Miriam her excitement, to demonstrate that she was enjoying herself and that Miriam's touch was pleasurable. Katharina pictured again Caroline's cousin. Leah, that was her name. Katharina closed her eyes and saw again Leah's broad backside lifted and bared to her, just as it had been when they had met in the testing chamber. The glistening wet folds of her pussy and above it the tight dot of her butthole, ready for Katharina to fuck her. Or ready to be pleasured by Miriam and the Seven Sisters. Katharina tried to picture Anna there, her long slim legs splayed and tensed as she plowed at Leah from behind, grunting and smacking her hand across Leah's hip. Then as the fantasy faded and grew vaguer, for a moment Katharina saw Ivy instead, in Leah's place, her butthole likewise bared and beneath it the swollen stiff ridge at the base of her dick.

Miriam's strokes had grown quicker, but perhaps not quite as quick as would match the gathering pace of Katharina's excitement. She heard her own breaths, quick and hoarse, and Miriam's beside her. She turned to Miriam and examined her face again, smiling.

Miriam was looking up at her, her tightly squinting eyes open a little wider, "That nice?"

"Yes. Very," Katharina nodded. She blew a long breath from between her lips. She put her hand on Miriam's shoulder, steadied herself as she thrust a little harder into Miriam's fist. She found that she had expected to be able to feel the freckles, they looked so salient as dark dots against Miriam's pale skin. But she could not, Miriam's skin felt soft as Katharina ran her palm over it, smooth and damp from the shower. Katharina let her fingers idle onward across Miriam's shoulder until they clutched at the strap of the swimsuit. Katharina hooked her fingertips under it and made to tug it aside, "Can I?"

Miriam nodded, "Yes, if you would like that. I'll have to take it off anyway, before coven."

Katharina hesitated, "Why didn't you, just now?"

Miriam's eyes shied downwards. "I don't know," she mumbled, "Habit, I guess."

Katharina chided herself for her insensitivity. She made to withdraw her hand, but before it had left Miriam's shoulder Miriam set her own on top of it. Miriam guided Katharina's fingers back to the strap of the suit and they both pulled it aside. Miriam let go of Katharina's dick and reached to slide the other strap off, then shrugged her arms free of the suit and rolled it down over her chest.

Katharina reached to take one of Miriam's breasts in her hand. It felt soft and loose, smaller than Katharina's own, but a little heavier than it had appeared under the swimsuit.

"That's nice," Miriam mumbled. A nervous laugh sounded in her voice.

Katharina felt Miriam grip her again, tighter, and quickly work up the pace of her stroking to where she had left it. The short lacuna in stimulation intensified the relief given by touch, and now with her own hand on Miriam's bare skin, Katharina felt her excitement surge and swell, her dick throbbing thick in Miriam's grip.

"Sorry," Katharina mumbled.

"No, no," Miriam looked up at her, "It's nice, with you. I just never got used to it I guess."

"Getting naked with the other girls," Katharina nodded, "Yeah."

She recalled her own insecurities about showering with other girls, both before joining the Sisterhood and since. She remembered having taken a furtive shower earlier that evening just before the ball, and how anxious she had been to avoid the others. Her insecurities seemed very distant now, so much so that she chuckled to herself. Yet she couldn't be sure whether she had changed over the course of the ball, or whether it was simply that she now found herself in a very different environment. The North Wing, where sex and seduction were a commonplace, something that everybody present had gathered there for, and were flaunted happily rather than being the object of clandestine gossip as in the Summer House. Sex was never something that Katharina had thought would be her great calling. Despite the place of importance it held in the Sisterhood's mythology, it was always that mythology itself, and the secret community that came with it, that had most drawn Katharina's interest. She had borne the lessons in seduction from Vera and the other senior girls as something of a chore, a duty to the Sisterhood. Now she was finding to her surprise that maybe she was good at it after all, or at least could imagine it so.

Katharina slid her hand up and over Miriam's chest, feeling the stiffness of Miriam's nipple against her palm. Then she let go and leaned back more firmly against the wall, exhaled and luxuriated in the swell of heat and pleasure that Miriam's strokes were wringing from her body.

"Here," Katharina grunted. She set her hand on Miriam's and guided it a little further up, "Near the tip. And a little faster. I'm going to... come. Soon."

Miriam's fist clenched tight. A twinge of pain quickly faded to hot, rubbing release as Miriam began to jerk harder, her fingers sliding over the most sensitive patch of Katharina's skin, now slickened with a tiny trickle of liquid that was leaking from the tip.

"Like that?" Miriam whispered.

Katharina nodded and grimaced as she thrust against Miriam's movements, finding her final, most frantic rhythm. She stretched out her arm and set it across Miriam's shoulders to hold her closer. With Miriam clasped to her flank, the warm squish of Miriam's breasts against her ribs, Katharina reached down Miriam's back and slid her hand under the roll of the swimsuit that was bunched at Miriam's waist. She scrabbled deeper and found one cheek of Miriam's backside, held it and dug her fingers into it as her arousal swelled to a climax.

Katharina groaned aloud, in part for Miriam's benefit but then she found the quaver of desperation in her own voice stirred the last fatal throb of excitement and her orgasm broke, pulsing suddenly up the shaft of her dick in hot twitches.

"I'm... ahh... yeah," Katharina gasped.

She felt her body alternately tense and slacken as each spurt was pumped out into the steamy air in front of her. The first was agonizingly slow, and just slightly dulled by a sudden frustrating shift in Miriam's grip as it slipped, caught on a dribble of cum. Then Miriam resumed, and jerked harder, and the second and third pulses of Katharina's orgasm flooded her insides with warmth.

Miriam kept up her jerking as Katharina slowly softened, until her strokes were flinging the weight of Katharina's wilting dick from side to side. Then she slowed and stopped, held Katharina in her hand, "That's still nice a bit at the end, isn't it?"

"Yeah," Katharina drew a deep breath and slumped down, shoulders against the wall. She clenched and twisted her hips to force the last tremors of her climax out of her body, and felt a trail of cum seep out and over Miriam's fingers.

When Miriam let go and turned to look up at her again, Katharina realized that she had her own hand still thrust down the back of Miriam's half-removed swimsuit. She was clutching at one of Miriam's buttocks and could feel where she had pushed her grip in so far that one fingertip was brushing what felt like it might be the skin of Miriam's butthole.

Miriam set her hand on Katharina's chest, just above her breast. She said nothing, but smiled. Katharina slowly pulled her hand from under the swimsuit. The tight wet fabric clung to the back of her hand and rasped uncomfortably loudly as Katharina dragged it free. The stream of the shower above her jolted to a stop and she listened to the echo of her own breaths in the chamber.

"I will have to go to meet the others now," Miriam whispered, "They will want to discuss again just before coven meets. You have a little time still."

"Okay," Katharina nodded.

"But... I hope I will see you again. You are beautiful."

"Yes," Katharina heaved herself forwards and stood beneath the shower head, breathing. Her limbs were glowing with the pleasant exhaustion of a spent climax, and her eyelids felt heavy, "I mean, uh, yes to seeing you again. I hope too."

Katharina watched in a quiet daze as Miriam turned away and peeled the rest of her swimsuit down over her legs to step out of it. Miriam hooked at the crumpled suit with her foot, once and then again when she failed to snag it. When she had it between her toes, she lifted her leg and teetered before snatching it in her hand and wringing it out. The water struck the tiles with a splatter. She flung the suit over her shoulder and walked to the bank of cupboards opposite the curtained archway. There she seemed to hesitate, but settled on dumping the swimsuit on top of the cupboards after folding it once. She took a towel and swiped her hair and her shoulders, then fetched her robe and lifted it in the air, watching that it did not trail on the wet floor.

12