Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katharina watched the light shimmer across the folds of the robe as Miriam pulled it on. Only once it was over her shoulders did Miriam turn and smile at Katharina. There was a flicker perhaps of gaiety, or satisfaction, in her eyes, but as Miriam turned away Katharina saw again the same peculiar wistful sadness in her final glance. It struck Katharina as the look of a girl who was unhappy but had somehow made her peace with her unhappiness, was no longer troubled by it.

Katharina lifted her hand to smile and wave, but was unsure whether Miriam saw her before passing through the curtain. When Miriam had departed, Katharina waited a few seconds to be sure she was alone, though unsure why it was important. Then she struck the button to release the shower again.

She rinsed her face and her dick. She swept her hands across her body, checking for any patch of cum that she might have missed. She felt clean, and her body rang with the warm satisfaction of recent exertion. With the hot water dashing against her face, Katharina laughed to herself. She realized that Miriam was the second of the Seven Sisters who had touched her and pleasured her. Though she felt a twinge of shame at the thought, she realized also that she wanted to find Ivy, and tell her. To brag, to exchange stories. Or find someone with whom she could talk and share her excitement.

Perhaps if she arrived a little early to the amphitheater she might find Ivy there, and be able to take a seat with her before Marianne began speaking. Katharina stepped out before the shower ceased. She stopped when she noticed the stringy streaks of her own cum strewn across the puddle of water in front of where she had been standing. She stepped in and carefully swept her foot over the surface, kicking the water towards the small metal grille at the center of the room. She kicked a few times more, scattering the water, then left it at that and headed for the cupboards.

She looked at Miriam's discarded swimsuit, and reached out to touch it idly. Damp, and cool. Examining the cupboards, she found there were no more towels. She bunched her hair in her fist and wrung it out over her shoulder, then shook her head to fling away some more of the wetness. Then she turned and ducked past the curtain back into the testing chamber.

12