Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her eyes swiveled left to peer from under the corner of her hood, Katharina watched Julie withdraw from Leah. Leah's body convulsed, writhing against the heap of cushions beneath her, then she twitched and groaned as Julie slid firmly back into her and began gradually to thrust at her, her hips slapping into Leah's backside.

Squinting the other way, Katharina saw Lisa's hands gripping the bare hips of a very petite girl with a short bob of tousled hair, who Katharina could not identify in the dim light. Lisa too slid home and began thrusting deep into her girl. Following the lead of her two neighbors around the altar, Katharina withdrew herself until she felt the cool air on the wet skin of her shaft and the tip of her dick was nestled in the folds of her girl's pussy, then she pressed carefully home, deeper. She thrust two and three times more, gripping the girl's buttocks with her hands to hold them both steady.

Only moments after Katharina felt she had found her rhythm, fast enough to keep her arousal stoked, but not so frantic that she would push her pleasure to a peak, she saw Leah beside her on the altar arch her back to thrust her head forward, twitching, the faint sound of a cry in her stopped-up mouth. Katharina stopped still, startled, when she noticed that Leah's apparent orgasm was accompanied by a flicker of deep blue light from the center of the altar. There, in a small depression in the stone that she had not noticed before, danced a faint blue flame, like that of a little paraffin stove. What captured Katharina's attention more than the presence of the flame was the fact that its movements seemed to mirror perfectly the convulsions of Leah's body. Each time that Leah's body twitched, the flame glowed brighter and then slowly faded, in a rhythm that evoked vividly the pulsing of orgasm.

Katharina felt the pounding rush of her heartbeat in her head, her body being swept by a sudden surge of excitement. She was witnessing now the magic of the rite. One of the closely-guarded secrets of the Seven Sisters, so closely guarded that Katharina had at times doubted its authenticity, and wondered whether the occasional hints were merely theatrics or a smokescreen for something more mundane, as other novices had often claimed. The manner in which the flame seemed to respond to the movements of Leah's body in the throes of her climax, and without delay or falter, was too perfect to be explained away as a trick. And it was beautiful.

A moment later the flame convulsed again. Katharina glanced across at Leah, but she had fallen slack, her chest rising and falling in deep breaths. It was another girl now, one across the altar beyond the flame. Katharina could see only dimly the movements of the girl's body, her back arching and her hips shuddering against her Sisterhood partner behind, but she heard clearly the messy, muffled groans of a girl in the agony of orgasm. Then there was yet another bout of groaning, somewhere to Katharina's right. A lilting, musical voice that Katharina thought she recognized even beneath the gag. Emmie. The dancing of the flame grew more chaotic as it began to pulse in time with Emmie's orgasm before the previous girl was done with hers.

A slow constricting clench around the shaft of her dick brought Katharina's attention back around to her own partner, and she realized that she had ceased her thrusts. From what was happening around the altar, she gathered that it was expected of her too to bring the offered girl in front of her to orgasm, to fuel whatever magic was animating the flame. The girl was writhing, but only subtly, perhaps holding her pleasure idle while Katharina was still.

Katharina wished that she could speak to the girl, or see her face. She thought about reaching forward to sweep the girl's hair aside and look at her, but it felt somehow too bold a move. She had to be conservative, and hold to Miriam's advice that she do as the others were doing. Katharina ran her hands up onto the girl's hips, squeezed them gently, and resumed her movements. She slid smoothly, and the girl seemed to be wetter than when she had begun. Katharina watched the thin layer of muscle beneath the softness of the girl's back flex as she slowly rocked her hips and began to push back, forcing herself deeper onto Katharina's dick.

Then just as Katharina poised herself to quicken the pace of her thrusting she felt the girl's pussy clamping firmly down on her. The girl shuddered and her fleshy backside quivered as she ground herself on Katharina's hardness. Katharina stared into the flame at the center of the altar and observed, fascinated, as its faint light flared in sympathy with the spasms she could feel around her dick. With her eyes on the fire in the half dark of dawn, everything else slowly faded from Katharina's vision and she saw for a moment only the flame in an empty black space.

Then the fire flickered and its dance wavered and quickened. Katharina heard the groaning of another girl, to her left, a powerful, rich voice, loud even beneath the gag.

"Hrissa'ul," Marianne's shrill voice came from Katharina's left, just beyond where Julie stood. This time the word was called out clearly and simply, without flourish and without song.

Katharina looked to her side and saw Marianne raise her arms. This time Katharina was ready. She followed the others and held out her hands poised, then brought them together as soon as felt fitting. Her hands struck each other with a sharp sting and the sound echoed off the walls of the garden in clean synchrony with the others.

She looked up, poised and ready to act, wondering what came next, then felt Julie shoulder into her at her side. Beneath the rim of her hood, Julie's lips moved in a silent laughing apology. Katharina turned quickly away before Julie would be able to see her face. The girl on the altar twitched as Katharina's dick slid out, stretching awkwardly at the girl's opening as it came free and swung to the side, stiff. Katharina felt the cool of the girl's wetness on her skin. She looked around and saw that the other Sisters were moving on in a counterclockwise circle around the altar. Ahead of her, Lisa already had her hands on Emmie's hips and was leaning forward to slide into her. Katharina skipped swiftly onward and took up position behind the girl that Lisa had vacated.

From around the altar there came an irregular murmur of groans and sighs of satisfaction as the other Sisters each slid themselves into their new partners. Katharina took hold of her own partner's hips and was immediately struck by the contrast between this girl's figure and that of the previous one. This girl was very slim, her hips were relatively narrow, and though there was a little looseness to the cheeks of her behind they were very slight compared to those that Katharina had just before dug her fingers into. The light from the center of the altar was feeble, and shone a pale blue tint onto the girl's hair, but Katharina could discern beneath it the slightly metallic gloss of a red-brown dye. Then she saw a sliver of the girl's face in profile beneath the tousle of her hair and she recognized finally Josephine.

Katharina was gripped by a rush of excitement. She fumbled to grab her dick and hold it in place as she pushed it into Josephine's pussy. Josephine's silky hairs were slick with wetness and Katharina felt herself slide deep inside without friction. She recalled the time she had spent with Josephine and with Ivy in the Summer House, in the Great Hall and then in the bedrooms of Anna's chambers. Although Josephine had stroked her and sucked her, Katharina had not then had the chance to fuck Josephine, as Ivy presumably had. Looking up and around the altar, it dawned on Katharina that the nature of the rite was such that she was presumably going to fuck all seven of the offered girls in turn. A shiver of excitement passed across the skin of her back and she pushed harder, sliding snugly in.

Josephine was more energetic than the previous girl. She wriggled and twisted as Katharina entered her, then began to shove her hips back against Katharina's first thrusts, her wrists tugging at the strips of cloth that bound her to the rail in front. Katharina recalled that Josephine had seemed more interested in other dmurrhisi girls than Sisterhood girls, and had perhaps even avoided Katharina in particular. But there was no mistaking her enthusiasm now. Josephine's nimble legs kicked and danced as she squirmed against Katharina's hips, shoving herself rapidly back and forth on Katharina's dick.

The flame at the center of the altar flared again, growing taller than it had the previous time, then breaking into a wild flickering dance. Several of the other girls seemed to reach a quick climax at about the same moment as Josephine did. Katharina heard most distinctly Emmie's gag-muffled cry, now closer, just beside her to her right. Josephine's pussy clamped and convulsed with the pulsing of the flame and Katharina felt herself throb hard against its tightness.

Katharina had the impression that the offered girls had achieved their climax more quickly this time. There was a lull in the sound and movement around her, the sighs of the other Sisters catching their breath, then Marianne called out once more, her voice gasping and faltering, "Hhuh- hrissa- 'ul."

Katharina raised her arms ready and clapped again in simultaneity with the rest. This time she was ready for the switch too, and slid smoothly out of Josephine to walk onward as soon as Lisa moved away ahead of her. As she looked away from the flame and moved on round the altar, Katharina found that the light had brightened a little, dawn setting in. She saw the flowerbeds around the base of the stone wall that enclosed the garden, and the gnarly forks of vines planted all around.

Katharina stood behind Emmie. Unlike the first two girls, Emmie was still partly clothed. A tight band of black lace crossed her back, wrapping around her bust beneath her. On one side, the bulge of her breast was covered by the lace, but the other breast had slipped free and was spilling out, pushed outward beside her by the weight of her torso and squashed against the pile of cushions on which she lay. The band around her chest was attached to a slimmer vertical band that ran down to between her legs. This had been rolled to one side over one cheek of her backside to expose her, and Katharina saw between her spread thighs the tuft of short, thick black hair around the slit of her pussy.

Katharina hurried to take hold of Emmie by the hips. She found that her hands were trembling with excitement. Emmie's body was soft, the slight plumpness of her backside was loose, and shifted under Katharina's grip. When Katharina spread her legs apart to lower her hips and aim at Emmie's pussy, she felt the bristle of Emmie's short hairs scritch against the sensitive skin of her tip, and recalled vividly the same sensation against her fingertips, and against her lips, from earlier when they had been together in the spa of the North Wing.

Emmie was very wet. She slid hot and smooth over the end of Katharina's dick, and Katharina groaned beneath her breath as she leaned forward, driving easily deeper than she had intended with her first thrust. A shudder rippled through the flesh of Emmie's back, and then her pussy clamped tight. For the first time since the commencement of the rite, Katharina felt a swell of tension rise inside her that she knew would be enough to take her over the crest of climax, if she allowed it. She pulled back a little, leaving the end of her dick wrapped warm just between Emmie's folds, and held her breath until the heat inside her body sank back.

Emmie turned her face to the side, as if to look back, though her eyes were tightly blindfold just like the other girls. Katharina heard the squeak of Emmie's shrill voice beneath the moist muffle of the gag, with a faint questioning intonation. Katharina reached out to set her hand on Emmie's head, to scratch at her scalp reassuringly. She felt the slightly oily cling of sweat beneath Emmie's thick curls, and when she brought her fingertips slowly back down along Emmie's neck and her spine, the skin of Emmie's back felt hot to her touch.

As soon as it felt safe to do so, Katharina drove back in, keeping her thrusts shallow and holding herself slightly tensed, reining in her arousal. Clenching a little, she felt a tiny sting of soreness at her butthole, from when Miriam had stretched her open before. The ache spread through her body, and it felt as if she were unusually hard and swollen at the base of her dick, the same way she had felt then. She found it difficult to tell whether the sensation was stoking her pleasure, or blocking it.

Emmie began to writhe gently beneath her, hips twisting in Katharina's grip. Katharina swiveled her eyes upward and looked out from under her hood at the flame on the altar. It had grown a little since she first saw it, and the flames licked directly upward in a curiously neat cylinder rather than spreading as they rose. Then they broke into the same flickering pulse as before, flashing higher and brighter in the distinctive throbbing rhythm of orgasm. Katharina heard the gagged groan of the first girl, from somewhere across the other side of the altar. Then Emmie too shuddered and began to squirm, her breath wheezing from the edges of the gag as her pussy spasmed around Katharina's last deep thrust.

Katharina smiled to herself. Her confidence was growing, and the lingering nervous dread that had hit her after her small falter at the beginning of the rite was quickly fading away. She watched the flame first, saw it break into a chaos of overlapping pulses, then checked the other robed figures around the altar. Marianne was two spaces to the left, and it seemed to be her signal that was decisive for the rhythm of the switch.

"Hrissa'ul," the hood obscuring Marianne's face rippled, as if she were perhaps turning her head one way then the other. Then she lifted her arms, her hands protruding from the wide sleeves of the robe.

Katharina let go of Emmie's hips and followed the others in raising her arms before making the single synchronized clap. In her enthusiasm, Katharina struck very hard and felt the palms of her hands sting. She danced on her feet to hurry away the pain, rubbing her hands over the skin of Emmie's backside to soothe herself. Emmie shifted and her voice squeaked again, fainter, as if hoarse. Katharina looked at Emmie's face, obscured by the two bands of dark cloth around her eyes and her mouth. It seemed as if Emmie were looking back at her, trying to locate her by sense or by hearing. For a moment, Katharina forgot that she had to conceal her identity, and considered laying her hand on Emmie's face, whispering something, to let her know who she was. Then she turned away.

As the other Sisterhood girls around the altar began to move, Katharina pulled herself away from Emmie and let her dick slide free. It was fully hard now, standing achingly stiff and upright in front of her. Aware that its size was probably the most conspicuous physical difference between her and Miriam that might show, she lifted the wings of her robe and held it carefully in a shielding tent in front of her as she moved around the altar.

Katharina took up position at the spot Lisa had just vacated. She stood now behind a petite girl with a short bob of dark brown hair, flattened against her skull by the tight blindfold. Katharina smiled wistfully. The girl reminded her of Ivy, the hair, and the slight figure, although her hips were broader and softer than Ivy's. Katharina took hold of the girl as she had done the others so far, by the hips.

As she bent and poised herself, setting one hand on her dick to push it down and press it to the girl's bare pussy, Katharina was struck by a certain sense of familiarity. It wasn't simply that the girl resembled Ivy. The resemblance was superficial in any case, mostly the hair and the build. Rather Katharina had met this particular girl before, at the ball, she was sure of it. The gathering light from the small pillar of fire at the center of the altar gave a clear picture of the girl's face between the two thin bands of the blindfold and the gag, and it was a face Katharina had seen before.

It was only when Katharina slowly thrust forward and the girl gave a quick gasp for air through her nostrils that the sense of familiarity coalesced. Katharina had met this girl very briefly in one of the guest suites of the Summer House. The girl had been sobbing, and Katharina had heard her and stopped to check that she was alright. Katharina had a particularly clear memory of having sat on a chaise beside the girl, and having asked her name, but she did not now recall what the answer had been, or whether the girl had answered at all. Nor had Katharina ever discovered the reason that the girl had been crying. Katharina shrugged to herself. Curious. Whatever the nature of her distress back then, the girl must have ended up being brought to the North Wing and accepting to be presented at coven as a ka'ini.

As she eased in and began a very gentle thrusting, Katharina found the grasp of the girl's pussy quite tight. She was wet, but not quite as wet as Emmie, or the first two. There was a faint friction on Katharina's taut skin that sent shivers of heat up the shaft of her dick and made her insides throb with excitement.

The prospect of making her way all the way around the altar, and putting herself inside each of the seven girls, though profoundly exciting, was also beginning to worry Katharina a little. She was not even sure that the rite would comprise only a single round. And it seemed that she would have to last out that time without allowing herself to orgasm. It had always been made clear that getting a dmurrhisi girl pregnant was forbidden to members of the Sisterhood, even if done consensually, and Katharina had not noticed any indication that this prohibition was suspended during the rite. She could not tell for sure, but it did not feel as though any of the other Sisters had come inside any of the three girls she had shared with them so far. The focus of the rite seemed to be the pleasure of the dmurrhisi offerings, not of the Seven Sisters.

Considering how she might bring her new partner to orgasm more quickly, Katharina recalled how Mutia had rubbed herself during sex, lying on top of her own hand and circling it across the top of her opening while Katharina was inside her. Katharina leaned carefully forward and set one hand on the cushion beside the girl's hip, steadying her weight on her arm as she slid the other hand round the girl's hip and under her body. She felt the slight jut of the girl's hipbone and then the softness of her stomach, then as she leaned further over still, she felt the silky brush of the very short fine hairs around the girl's pussy. Katharina spread her fingers and pressed them into the ridge of soft skin she felt beneath. The girl's body juddered and twisted, and Katharina worried that she had pressed too hard, but then she felt the slow, insistent grind of the girl pressing and rubbing herself against her hand.

Katharina's arms began to tremble, with the awkwardness of her stooped position. She let the girl's own grinding movements guide the rhythm of her thrusts, and kept her hand pressed firm. She felt a wetness against her fingers, the spread and squish of folds of skin, and at her fingertips the hard, slightly ridged shaft of her own dick as it slid in and out.

When the girl's movements grew more frantic, Katharina looked up and saw the blue flames in front of her already dancing in time to the pulsing of the other girls' pleasure. Then as the girl beneath her shuddered and pressed her hips tight down against Katharina's fingers, the flame shone with a single bright throb in perfect synchrony with the faint spasm that Katharina felt clamp around her dick. She held still for a moment, shoulders shaking, then pushed herself upright and quickly withdrew.