Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katharina felt a pang of sympathetic distress, realizing that she was probably withdrawing stimulation right at the moment when the girl might most appreciate being held and filled to ride out her orgasm in comfort. But Katharina needed to stop and collect herself, to hold back the gathering hot swell inside her own body before she risked losing control of it.

She straightened up quickly and drew her robe closed around her twitching dick as she saw the other figures around the altar raise their hands. She heard Marianne cry out and joined again in the single clap that followed.

When she looked up and moved on in Lisa's wake, Katharina noticed that it was not only the flickering light from the fire that had grown brighter. Around her was the slight tint of color that suggested sunlight, or sunlight soon on its way. From above there was a faint glow of summery green, and when she stole a quick glance upward, she glimpsed a cool dawn light shining through a canopy of vine leaves.

She looked down at her new partner. Katharina did not recognize this girl. She also felt sure that she would remember if she had seen her before, because the girl's appearance was quite distinctive. Though not strikingly tall, she was noticeably taller than the others. And unlike the others, she was still wearing a dress. The dress was one of those that consisted of two separate long drapes of fabric, one over the front of the body and one over the back, joined only by a strip of elastic at the waist. The back part of the dress had been completely swept aside to expose her bare lower body. She was slim, with a fairly narrow waist, but had broad and slightly bony hips. Her thighs were quite thick and soft, and spread wide. Between them, Katharina saw a very dense tangle of trim black hairs, glistening with a slick of wetness. And in the small of the girl's back was a patch of longer but much finer vellus hairs that swept downward towards the cleft of her buttocks.

Aware that as she contemplated the girl's body she was allowing her excitement to swell before she had even begun, Katharina closed her eyes and drew her breath. She spread her legs a little to lower and position herself. She found that the movement had become quite practiced and that she could judge the height of the altar even with her eyes still closed. She leaned forward and found the girl's hips, took hold of them and found the wetness of the girl's pussy with the end of her dick. Katharina felt the bristle of wet hairs, then the prod and slide of the girl's folds parting around her. She opened her eyes and looked up into the hood of her robe as she drove herself slowly deep.

Despite its anonymity, there was a curious sense of intimacy to the rite. The girls bound at the altar could not see their partners nor speak to them, but Katharina had noticed that they could still communicate their desires and their state of arousal with the twists and turns of their bodies. Her new partner surprised her by very quickly escalating the rhythm of her movements, rocking her hips up and down and pushing against the rail with her bound hands so that she could bump herself vigorously back and forth on Katharina's dick.

Katharina staggered a little when the girl's backward thrusts grew more insistent still, but she stood with her legs planted apart and held firm, gripping the girl above the hips. The girl's skin was hot and slightly clammy, and seemed to grow damper under Katharina's palms as she bucked and slammed herself back on Katharina's hardness, firmer and faster. Then there came a series of short, shrill squeaks from beneath the girl's gag and Katharina saw the throbbing of the flame reflected on the stone surface of the altar.

It seemed as if perhaps her partner had this time been the first to reach orgasm, as for several moments the pulsing of the light remained regular and closely bound to the spasms Katharina felt constricting around her dick. She held still and gathered her breath, wary of moving in case she inadvertently brought her own excitement to a head. Then came a succession of quiet groans from elsewhere around the altar. The waxing and waning glow of the flame broke into a more complex, erratic pattern, the combination of several girls' reaching climax one after the other.

Katharina's own arousal felt as if it were poised precariously on the edge of overflowing. She still had control of herself, but could only keep it by careful physical and mental restraint. She withdrew slowly, worried that she might trigger a rush of pleasure too intense if she let the girl's wet folds glide too swiftly over her. She stood up and had only just time to draw her robe closed and her hood down to conceal herself before Marianne called out once more and they all raised their hands for the single clap that seemed to be the signal to advance around the altar.

Katharina felt a tremor in her legs as she walked on. One knee briefly buckled beneath her and she staggered towards the altar, then righted herself quickly. The pillar of fire at its center had grown tall, and had also begun to take a more rigid shape. It now looked very decidedly unnatural, no longer a curiously neat lick of flame but more like a solid column of light. Katharina wondered at what she was witnessing. She had not doubted that there was a magic to the rite. Vera had always made clear that she believed it too, and there were descriptions of it in some of the old texts in the library. But belief in the abstract was still very different from what she felt now, the simple, unreflected confirmation of seeing something happen. Katharina's heartbeat quickened and she heard it rush in her ears. It felt now as if there were more at stake than at the outset, because she was closer to success, to escaping with this arcane knowledge in her keeping. If they were indeed to make only one turn of the altar, then she had only to maintain her deception, and her self-control, for two more partners.

When she looked ahead and saw her next partner, and then looked onward and saw the one after that, Katharina's step faltered with a tremor of dreadful excitement. She had seen both these girls at the outset of the rite, when she had stood next to them on the other side. But preoccupied since, she had forgotten about their presence. In front of her lay Caroline. And after Caroline her cousin, Leah. Both of the cousins were completely naked and had their legs spread wide, baring themselves.

Caroline stood out as the biggest and bulkiest of all the girls around the altar. The tanned skin of her broad, fleshy back glistened with sweat, her breasts bulged out from beneath her chest, and her big backside was thrust in the air, as if inviting Katharina to grab and squeeze.

Beside her cousin, Leah appeared leaner, her figure a little firmer, athletic. But seeing them from this angle, both kneeling and bent forward beneath her, Katharina saw again the similarity in their shape, the broadness, the slight thickening in their upper arms and around their hips. Recalling her encounters with each of the two cousins, Katharina felt a surge of excitement course through her core, and her dick throbbed painfully hard.

Worried that the others around the altar might notice if she dithered, Katharina took hold quickly of Caroline's big hips and nuzzled her dick at the ridge of softness at the top of Caroline's thighs. Caroline's skin was smeared with wetness. The slick fluid on her skin was warm and seemed to be slowly seeping out from between the folds of her pussy. Katharina pressed and slid inside deliciously easily, penetrating a tight hot space that was already grasping at her in little clutching spasms.

Katharina saw the blue flare of the flame, now bright enough that it glowed reflected against the sweat-moist skin of Caroline's back. As she watched the glow rise and fall in hard pulses, Katharina noticed for the first time that she could feel no heat from the flame on her skin. The uncanny coolness of the fire unsettled her, and shied away by some vague sense of caution she refrained from looking at it directly. The pulsing slowly faded, and with it the spasming constriction around her dick. She heard Caroline's rich voice gurgle hoarse in her throat and realized that it was already Caroline's orgasm that the flame was responding to, only moments after Katharina had entered her.

Katharina exhaled carefully, the breath trembling from between her pursed lips. She could sense herself on the edge of climax, the tension inside her gathered in a rigid knot, read to burst. She held very still, not daring to move herself inside the wet grip of Caroline's pussy in case it proved to be the last hot caress that pushed her over the edge.

Some moments later, the other girls around the altar reached climax one after the other. Katharina heard their various muffled groans, saw bodies twitching in time with the dance of the firelight reflected on the sweat of Caroline's back. Katharina noticed Caroline's right leg fidgeting in an odd tremor. When she looked down she saw that Caroline and her cousin Leah were still touching one another at the ankle, their feet hooked together. Leah's leg was shuddering and twisting while Lisa plowed at her from behind, and the movement was carried up into Caroline's body, knocking her leg and shaking the weight of her buttocks from side to side.

Caroline then began moving of her own accord, resuming the tight clenching of her muscles around Katharina's dick, and now rocking her hips as well. Katharina groaned and bit her teeth tight together, willing back a surge of need, an almost overwhelming urge to give in and empty herself inside Caroline, ram hard and squeeze her way to what promised to be a deliciously hot rush of relief.

But she held fast, her fingers squeezing deep into Caroline's soft hips. She told herself that her time with Caroline must almost be over, it seemed as if every girl had finished once already. But then to her dismay she saw at her right that Lisa was pounding into Leah anew, harder and faster than before. Leah's head thrashed from side to side, her lush hair thrown into a frizzy tangle, and her voice groaning hoarse against the cushions into which she was pressing her face.

Gripped by another painful swell of arousal, Katharina looked away, back at Caroline, but then regretted it. She saw between her hands the smooth, tanned expanse of Caroline's backside, and between her cheeks the tight knot of her butthole, pulsing in time with the continuing clenches of her pussy. Caroline's tightness felt somehow all the more hot and snug because of the bulk of her figure. It felt to Katharina as if she were wrapped in a cozy cushion of beautiful womanliness, pressing it together between her hands and holding it wrapped tight about her throbbing dick.

Unable to hold on any longer, Katharina withdrew with a desperate gasp. She quickly bent her dick down, grimacing with pain, and concealed it behind the wings of her robe, holding it with one hand. She heard Caroline give a muffled squeal of frustration and hurried to set her hand on Caroline's pussy, cupping it tight and pressing her fingers into its folds. She felt Caroline twitch and then begin to rub hard against her fingers as she pressed her hips back against Katharina's touch.

When Caroline finally slackened, Marianne's cry sounded out. Katharina looked up just in time to see the others raising their arms. She slipped her dick between her thighs and clasped them tight, then joined in the single loud clap.

As she waddled painfully on around the altar, Katharina felt something hot and liquid trailing down the back of her knee. She was leaking. She worried that she might have come inside Caroline already, just a little. Had she perhaps felt a few tiny shivers of near-release as Caroline had ground against her? She thought not.

But now she still had to face Caroline's cousin. Katharina could feel how her dick ached with pressure, and could sense how desperately it would beg her to be rubbed to release as soon as it felt a warm touch again. The memory of the testing chamber, of having knelt behind Leah and contemplated her beautiful, eager backside, and then having entered her, burned in Katharina's imagination, insisting on rehearsing itself in vivid detail, both in her mind's eye and in the memory of touch and heat on her skin. As she made her last few steps and her anxiousness gathered into a quiet panic, she contemplated quickly relieving herself now, before she started, perhaps by hurriedly stroking herself off and spurting onto the ground. She even half turned, opened her legs and let her dick swing up stiff, catching it in her hand. But there was no way that she would have time, or be able to conceal what she was doing from the others. She took her final step, turned, and stood behind Leah.