Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 50

Story Info
Katharina does her best to resist Leah's enchantment.
6.5k words
4.85
2.5k
2

Part 50 of the 51 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katharina wavered. She waited, hoping that the pulsing inside her body might subside. But then she heard the other Sisters each entering their new partner. The slicking sound of wet penetration struck her senses, loud and vivid. She heard the stopped-up groaning of the dmurrhisi girls, and somewhere across the altar Anna's voice, an aggressive, girlish growl of exertion.

Katharina held still. She tried at first to relax and let the hot surge pass through her, but she found the muscles of her insides and even of her legs were stubbornly stiff, and remained clutched and trembling. So she tightened herself instead, focusing her sense of her own body on her aching dick in front of her, willing some of the pressure out. She watched her dick twitch and then begin to sway up and down as a frisson of half relief swept across her skin, then she heard her own breath shudder out of her throat as her not-quite-climax ebbed and sank away.

On the altar in front of Katharina, Leah's chest swelled and sank with her breaths. The girl's hair was tangled about her head, her blindfold slightly askew. Katharina couldn't quite bring herself to set her hands on Leah's big hips, could sense already how overpoweringly exciting it would be to feel the heat of Leah's skin. So she took hold of her own dick instead. She swept her thumb over the tip to rub away the seep of watery fluid that had gathered there, then held the shaft and aimed it down as she stepped forward to press it to Leah's pussy.

Katharina glanced away as she made contact. As she felt it, she imagined vividly the sight of Leah's folds parting and slipping wet across her skin, swallowing her up. A tremor of weakness in her legs sent her stumbling forward and she slid abruptly in.

Leah stirred, as if she had been absent or perhaps exhausted and noticed only then that she was receiving a new partner. Katharina felt the grip of Leah's opening slide and twist around her, perfectly slippery with a wetness that seemed to be renewing itself in a pulsing trickle from within. Katharina bit her teeth firmly together and pushed forward, hoping that she might be able to slow and better control the caresses of Leah's pussy if she were lodged deeper inside it. She eased forward very carefully, inching her feet closer to the edge of the altar. When she felt the end of her dick strike a soft knot of resistance and begin to bend in Leah's grasp, she stopped, and took hold of Leah's hips. She felt the coolness of her own hands against the heat and sweat on Leah's smooth skin, and shivered.

For a moment they both held still. Katharina heard the other couples around her moving, the sound of their bodies slapping together, and a chorus of quiet, concentrated grunting. Leah's body continued to shift with her breathing, but she made no motion to grind or thrust back. With a slow sigh of relief, Katharina felt herself sink back a little further from the edge of climax. If Leah were too tired to move with vigor, or had somehow sensed that she shouldn't push too hard, then Katharina felt she might be able to take control and bring the girl to orgasm quickly without exciting herself too much.

But then just as Katharina made to pull back for a first thrust, Leah moaned long and deep and arched her back, angling her hips upwards and driving them against Katharina to push her deeper in. Katharina's dick bent again as it met the tight end of Leah's cavity, and the slight pain dulled what Katharina felt might otherwise have been a fatal throb of excitement.

Then no more than a second or two after Leah moved, her posture seemed to lock rigid, in a manner that was uncanny in its neatness and finality, as if held in a brace or paralyzed. Katharina could see the muscles of Leah's back stiffened into soft ridges, and her shoulders and upper arms likewise taut. Her head reared and the hair slid away from her face. Though Katharina could not see from behind, it seemed as if Leah were facing directly the pillar of flame at the center of the altar, lifting her head to stare at it, though her eyes were bound.

There came a sound from Leah's throat, a deep rumble in her chest. Not a groan like the one she had made just before, this time it seemed instead that she was attempting to speak. It was not only the gag that muffled her voice, she seemed also to be slurring and mumbling, as if in a stupor. Katharina's first thought was that something had gone wrong, that Leah was perhaps in pain or distress. Disconcerted, she dared a glance around the altar. The pillar of flame now burned a bright stark blue, and the figures of the other girls were illuminated. Katharina saw slivers of the faces beneath the hoods of the robes, and she saw the bare legs and hips that were at work plowing against the girls kneeling over the altar. None of the Sisters seemed to have noticed anything untoward about Leah. Their jaws were clenched, some were biting their lips or murmuring beneath their breath, all focused on their own partners.

Next it occurred to Katharina that Leah's strange spasm was part of the rite, its culmination, an aspect of the Sisterhood's magic at work. But examining the other dmurrhisi girls, she saw none who was locked into the same curious position as Leah. Bathed in blue light, she saw them all clearly now. Beside her, Caroline was lying slumped as she had been, shuddering and groaning as Julie's hips slapped hard against her backside. Josephine was wriggling, her slender body squirming from side to side as Lauren plowed at her slowly, stooped low with her legs spread. Emmie, and the others too, were also lying flat and face down as they had been, twitching or sighing. Their movements appeared natural.

When after some seconds more Leah remained rigid, Katharina decided that she had to pull back. She had to check, somehow, that Leah was okay, even if it meant risking revealing herself. But in the same moment that she made her decision, she was startled by a very strange sensation around the shaft of her dick. Leah's pussy began to slowly constrict around her. Katharina knew the sensation of a girl clenching on her, either deliberately or in the pulsing of orgasm, but this was very different. Leah's muscles pulled slowly tight, without the sudden throb of a spasm. And they did so in a curiously neat pattern starting deep and then progressing outwards and along the shaft of Katharina's dick, each knot constricting with painful strength. It felt almost like the curled fingers of a hand deliberately gripping and squeezing her. As the slow spasm reached the outermost ring of muscle near Leah's opening, the flowing wetness that had before eased Katharina so smoothly in seemed to drain quickly away. The skin of Leah's inside clasped hot and dry to Katharina's dick, holding it tightly in place.

When Katharina tried to pull back, she felt Leah lock tighter still, her grip now acutely painful. Katharina found herself unable to withdraw. When she tugged a little harder, leaning her weight back on her legs and gripping Leah by the hips, she felt only the tight friction of Leah's now dry skin clinging to her dick. She could shift herself a little, but only by jerking Leah's body along with her.

Worried that she might hurt Leah if she persisted in trying to free herself, Katharina gave up. The only way she could see that she might free herself was to let herself soften. She closed her eyes and tried to draw her thoughts away from where she was, locked inside the pussy of a girl she had lusted after since the first time she had seen her. But the sensation of heat and the tightness around her dick was inescapable, and consumed her attention. Even through the pain of constriction, she remained fully, achingly hard, pulsing thick against the grip of Leah's burning hot pussy. Katharina felt the throb of arousal through her insides as well, and even as a pulsing sting at her butthole, still pleasantly sore from her encounter with Miriam.

Katharina stood, and waited, a simmering panic thudding gradually harder in her chest. She looked again at the others, saw no change in their movements. Each was attending only to her own partner, not looking at either Katharina or Leah.

Katharina leaned round discreetly to try to examine Leah from the side, get a glimpse of her face. She could not see the girl's expression but she noticed a patch of dark damp on the cushions just below Leah's raised head. At the corner of her gagged mouth was a glistening froth of saliva, foaming in little bubbles that slowly inflated and burst before trailing down her chin onto the cushions.

As her concern deepened, Katharina realized with a sickening dread that she had no choice but to alert the other Sisters. She knew that if she allowed Leah to come to harm merely for the sake of maintaining her own deception she would not be able to face herself. She leaned back, dithering still as she pondered which of the others to speak to.

But just before Katharina could act, a movement from Leah cut her off once again. Though Leah's posture remained rigid, her body jolted stiff. She moaned, long and slow. Her voice was a gurgle, choking behind the gag, as if her throat were filling with water. And inside, a tremor passed through Leah's pussy, outwards from deep inside, caressing Katharina as it passed over her skin, tugging on her in tiny, rapid spasms.

It was as if Katharina were watching herself, helpless. The sensations that swept through her body were hers, were vivid, but were completely beyond her control, as if being forced on her by Leah. She felt the tight wrap of Leah's hot, dry skin against every point on her dick, undulating over it, bending and squeezing it. And she felt the knot of tension inside herself gather and bunch, before sinking agonizingly slowly into a first long throb of release.

Katharina was coming. There was nothing she could do to prevent it this time. The sheer delirious relief that swept out from her body and into her pulsing, twitching dick took control of her body, overwhelmed her will. She tried once more, halfheartedly, to free herself, but her limbs were already trembling with the weakness of orgasm, and Leah's grip was as tight as before. Katharina felt herself gush, a powerful clench just behind the base of her dick pumped hard, squirting the pressure out. She even felt clearly the rush of liquid sweeping up through her dick, both soothing and stoking her excitement. Then with a burst of heat it shot out of her, spraying with force against Leah's dryness.

Katharina twisted her lips to bring one corner of her mouth between her teeth and bite down on it, expending the agony that she knew would otherwise escape as a loud cry. When the second and then the third spurts of relief shot up through her dick, as powerful as the first, she hung her head and breathed out.

This was bad, she knew it was. It was forbidden to come inside a dmurrhisi girl, to run any risk of getting her pregnant. Katharina was doing something wrong. But almost as soon as the panic set in, her imagination went to work in a frenzy of self-justification and reassurance. She couldn't extricate herself. She had meant to, had tried to do what was right. The fault lay with whatever was happening to Leah. Miriam had said simply to follow and do as the others did, which Katharina felt sure she had accomplished. If Leah's strange fit were part of the rite, then Miriam should surely have known better than to send her, Katharina, a still inexperienced student, to face it. And if it were not part of the rite, then Katharina could not reasonably have been expected to face it without losing control of herself.

Cloaked in the warm drowsiness of her ebbing orgasm, Katharina felt tentatively reassured. She would free herself now, and then the other Sisters would be able to tend to Leah, if she needed attending to. It might even be possible to preserve her deception, if she spoke very softly, or if the others now noticed Leah's plight without Katharina having to alert them by word.

But Katharina noticed something odd. She was still locked in. She could tell without testing. She was still aching hard, even as her dick pulsed alternately stiff and soft in the aftershocks of her climax. And Leah was still clamped tight around her, perhaps even tighter than before. But the sensation that jarred the most, and made Katharina frown with consternation, was that Leah was also still completely dry. Katharina could feel no trace even of her own cum. She was sure that there had been a lot of it, and it should have been seeping out or at least spreading through the tight space of Leah's pussy. Katharina recalled that having been the case when she came inside Mutia, that her cum had eventually trickled out.

Puzzled, Katharina gripped Leah's hips and thrust, shoving herself against the girl's body and tensing as she did so. She forced another weak spurt out of her dick and felt it strike Leah's dry skin inside. But then Leah's pussy gave a faint pulse, seemed to tighten and pull, as if sucking on her, and the hot liquid sensation of Katharina's own cum was gone, sucked away, leaving the sore skin of her tip stuck dry to the wall of Leah's pussy as before.

To her irritation, Katharina found she wasn't sure whether what was happening was something normal, something that could occur as part of the natural functioning of a dmurrhisi girl's body. She didn't think so, but she did not have the breadth of experience to be certain of it. She tested once more, dug her fingers into Leah's soft skin and pushed with her hips, forcing another throb of relief from her body and a trickle of cum from the end of her dick. The same occurred, Leah twitched, and the cum was sucked away, deeper into Leah's body.

Katharina's dormant panic began to resurge. With Leah gripping her as tightly as before, she would be unable to free herself discreetly. Some of the other girls around the circle seemed to be nearing their own climax, and soon this round of the rite, or perhaps the whole thing, would be finished. Only if she could let herself soften might she be able to escape before the next switch.

Only one solution occurred to her. She could feel the throbbing of her dick perhaps beginning to ease, but her continuing hardness was stoked by a residual excitement, a well of tension still left unspent. She had come inside Leah once already, and whatever wrong had been done was done. It would make little difference if she did it again, and doing so would probably help to relieve her hardness faster.

Katharina slid her hands a little further up, to grip Leah by the waist. She felt the softness and weight of the slight bulge of stomach beneath Leah's body, and dug her fingers in, caressing it, luxuriating in the comfort of Leah's womanly full figure. Katharina's dick pulsed hard, and she could sense that she was ready to push herself to another quick climax. She could not thrust very deeply, held tight by the vice of Leah's pussy clamping her in place, so she rocked her hips, nudging gently against the tight end of Leah's cavity.

Katharina looked down. A more shameful thought occurred to her, one that she could not blot out, so she faced it, and gave in. If she had to come inside Leah again in order to free herself, then why shouldn't she enjoy it? She was going to come inside one of the most beautiful girls at the ball. The one that all the other Sisterhood girls had wanted. The one who had probably been fucked by scores of girls that evening and seemed still not to be sated. Katharina was going to come inside her, fill her, enjoy her, use her as much as she wanted in order to relieve her desire. She didn't even have to hold back for Leah's pleasure. She could just let go and fuck.

Katharina choked off a groan of excitement. Her throat was dry. She coughed weakly. With a quick glance she took in the other Sisters, saw that they were still occupied with their own partners, then she looked down and tossed her head forward to bring the hood of her robe right across her face. Below, she looked through a shaded window, bordered by the cloth of the hood, that framed the rear end of Leah's body.

Katharina ran her hands up and then down Leah's flanks. The girl's skin was hot, and slightly clammy with sweat. She let her hands come to rest on Leah's big, spread buttocks. She massaged at them with the tips of her fingers, pressing at the layer of softness and feeling the tougher tensed muscle beneath. Then as she felt the first resurgent swell of pressure throb out of her body and pulse against the tight grip of Leah's pussy, Katharina pulled apart the cheeks of Leah's behind. She felt the slight shift in the grip of Leah's opening on her shaft, watched the soft folds of her pussy twist around her, the short dark hairs on the ridges of her opening slick with the drying wetness of sweat and her earlier arousal.

Katharina's pleasure surged slowly but with force, sweeping her towards relief. As a first throb gathered itself like a knot in her insides, she slid her thumb inward and pressed it to the tiny patch of bunched soft skin around Leah's butthole. She stroked it, enjoyed its smoothness, then felt it pulse faintly against her touch, pushing at her. A bead of sweat formed at the top of the cleft of Leah's buttocks, and as it trickled down between them and onto Katharina's thumb, Katharina's pleasure burst and she groaned through gritted teeth.

Her second climax was sharper, hotter than the first, to the point of pain, but delicious pain, pain that heralded relief. It was briefer, too. The warmth of release swept quickly up her dick and then she was gushing, spraying into Leah in shorter but more forceful spurts.

Katharina sighed in joyous relief when she felt her own cum begin to flow back and wash around her sore, trapped dick. She slackened, and her legs trembled with the gratitude of being released from exertion. This time, there was no strange sucking spasm and the cum that continued to rush from Katharina's dick with the throbs of her orgasm was not swept away. It flowed down and then finally out, seeping from the edges of Leah's tight entrance, dripping onto the cushions and then smearing across Leah's thighs.

Leah finally moved, in a slow forward slump. Her body went slack and her chest heaved with a feeble, voiceless groan. Then too the muscles of her pussy relented, softening and fading, releasing the flow of cum that was washing out of her, and releasing Katharina's dick. As well as her own cum, Katharina felt a different kind of wetness sliding over her sore skin. The familiar wetness of a dmurrhisi girl. As Leah's pussy continued to flow and loosen, Katharina set her hands on the girl's back and pushed to stand up and free. Her dick slid out in a single smooth movement and then came free with a loud slopping sound. Once unplugged, Leah's pussy gushed a sudden long stream of liquid that splashed audibly as it struck the cushions, then the stone of the altar beneath. It was followed by the hiss of a smaller and less viscous trickle, like water, from the apex of Leah's opening, which spread in a glistening dark patch across the cushion propped beneath her hips.

Gripped by an overwhelming relief, Katharina staggered back and gasped for breath. Collecting herself quickly, she grabbed the wings of her gown and pulled it closed over her slowly wilting but still pulsing dick. She looked up and shook her head to toss back the hood a fraction. Some of the other Sisters had also concluded, and the rest seemed to be slowing and relaxing. Their faces were still half concealed and none seemed to be looking at her. Except for one, across the altar. Though her eyes were still hidden just beneath the hood, one Sister seemed to be looking directly at where Katharina stood. Katharina's pulse quickened with dread, but she saw Anna's distinctive full and slightly chapped lips smiling, unperturbed. Anna's head seemed to dip in the very slightest of nods, then she turned her head to look at another of the Seven standing to Katharina's left.

12