All Comments on 'Sisterhood - Temptation Ch. 50'

by pickleherring

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A knowing smile and nod towards a hidden Katja from Anna. How nefarious!

Honestly, I feel like there is a conspiracy at play or am I wrong?

We know sisterhood politics are dirty and a constant power struggle. From a side story, we also know that there is a hateful rivalry between Anna and Lena. And who wants Leah for what reason.

Once everyone knew that Leah was everybody's first choice and Vera wouldn’t be on the seven. The three sisters arranged a ploy to strengthen their position while weakening everybody's else's.

Why would Anna take an interest in Katja, a first year? They have never spoken to each other but she is intimate and cozy with her. Or has she been testing her kinks and abilities with the help of her ka’ini Mari?

And isn't it suspicious that Miriam speaks for the first time with Katja on the summer ball and then send her, a complete stranger, into the rite? Even if she really wants to leave the seven, she could have found another solution and not throw the nice girl under the bus.

And let's not forget that it was Ellen, Lisa's ka'ni, who told Leah to take off the blindfold and to look into the flames. It almost didn't happen because Leah wasn't able to slip it off. But a well and hard pounding by Lisa somehow did the trick. Right before Katja took her turn. Coincidence or by design?

But seriously, I hope something like that is the plot of your next book.

The three sisters at the heart of the story as they attempt to gain power and control over the sisterhood. Maybe you could take turns in presenting all of the sisters' POV through out the story.

But this story would need to go well past the rite. Maybe even some time skipping through the pregnancy and birth to get some well needed answers.

To this chapter in specific:

Our nice girl f***ed up royelly and gone to the dark side. But we know she will regret it and take responsibility because nice girls always do the right thing.

And why did Lisa and Josephine stay behind? What's up with that? Another reason why it would be nice to have the rite from other POVs.

pickleherringpickleherringabout 1 year agoAuthor

Wow Anon, that is a really interesting reading of the details here! Of course I don't want to give too much away, but at least some of what you describe is in line with the general direction the next book will be taking (if not all quite as you outline it here). It is really encouraging to see you engaging and working out the story behind the scenes.

I probably won't show everything that the three sisters get up to. Since they interact with each other and with the other girls quite a lot, you should get a clear enough impression in the next book, and I like to leave a little room for mystery and speculation. The next story won't answer all of your questions, but some of them for sure, and it will show plenty more of the sisters, Anna especially.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This honestly makes me love Katharina more because I actually didn't like Leah in the first book. She doesn't care and she's not afraid, she just goes along with anything, Katharina doesn't. She questions everything.

She is questioning every one of the Sisterhood girls and their motives. What they're doing and why.

I'm glad she didn't take Leah though. It's too soon for her to actually act on anything without those questions she has answered. Maybe katharina's soulmate is actually Vera? But that doesn't make sense. So, maybe it is Mari. But then that doesn't also fit either. Maybe she doesn't have her soulmate there at the school yet.

Is Leah a key for Katharina to find her actual soulmate through the Sisterhood?

And what's with the sisters having all this power and control?

So many questions I have I want answers to in the next book.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous