Sistering Pt. 01

Story Info
Lesbian encounter Norma & Friend.
3.7k words
4.25
2.8k
2
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/06/2023
Created 06/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NormaJane
NormaJane
217 Followers

There is a common notion that sexual desire wanes with age. Not in my case: I was as eager in my sixties as in my twenties. What decreases is the opportunity, partly because with advancing years there is lessening allure, and partly because there may be fewer contexts in which to make operate. I'm thinking of a time in my mid-sixties when I was especially frustrated with a dearth of outlets. Fortunately, a member of the sisterhood came to my aid, even, initially, against her current orientation, or so it seemed.

Though a physical education tutor, Gina, was also a frequent colleague on weekend and vacation courses for English-language teachers, A fervent hetero, twenty years younger than me, we had become close through our shared interest in language, and while she pursued liaisons with male participants, I sought satisfaction with man woman or transwoman;

Such encounters were not always available, and I recall a particular event when neither of us could find a partner. A situation which seemed to be troubling me more than her when, on the second evening, we met in her room for conversation and cocoa. Neither commented on the situation until she broke off her account of the young lover whose determinedly virgin girlfriend encouraged him to seek satisfaction in Gina's arms to remark:

'This sort of story isn't helping you at all, is it, Norma?'

'Well, no, but it might help me help myself in due course.'

'You mean you'll frot yourself off later in bed?'

'Though that doesn't much help at present.'

She said, 'You mean you're so choked up you need someone else to do it?'

'That's right. But I suspect you may be doing it, too.'

'Probably. Especially now I've called up young Tom. I can think about him -'

I risked alienating her by asking, 'Why don't we do it together, right now?'

'Oh. That would be a first for me, but it might help you to see me doing it, too?'

'Yes. It would,' I said,

'You want to watch me do it, while you do yourself?'

'That's right. But of course you may not fancy that at all.'

She thought about it. 'What did we long ago agree? A woman should always help another woman, in any way, if at all possible.'

'Correct. But not if she has scruples.'

'I'm not sure I'll be able to come, but...never mind, tell me what to do.'

I told her to sit in the one armchair facing the bed, on which, having removed my knickers, I disposed myself, leaning on a pillow against the headboard. She was to draw up her skirt, open her legs and finger her clitoris - whatever she usually did. As she obeyed I drew up my skirt and felt into my already damp fuzz. Then I said, 'Do you normally do it through the gusset?'

'Ah,' she said, 'You want me to take off my knicks?'

'Are you too shy?'

'You want to see my prickety bush?'

'Of course. You know I've been longing to see it for years.'

'You never said.'

'No, but you knew didn't you?'

She laughed, 'Of course I did, and I wondered why you didn't say. After all, we could always have had a shower together.'

'I didn't want to embarrass you with my lesbian lusts.'

She stood up, stripped off her blue cotton panties, sat down again and parted her thighs. 'This is a first, dear Norma, showing my fernery to another woman. For sexual reasons, that is. Other women have seen it in changing rooms and showers, but..'

'It's delightful, delightful. With a crew-cut, trimmed for action.'

'Convenient for PE. Nothing to escape the elastic, or pull when riding the pommel-horse. Shall I go on nudging the nubbin?'

'Please. I'm noodling mine along nicely.'

'So I see. Well, actually I don't see in that little forest. But I'll need to concentrate now if you want me to come.'

'I do want you to come. I want you to tell me how it's going, whether it's gathering..'

That'll help you to come?'

'Yes. I need someone else's arousal.'

'All right. I'll go on about Tom and his girlfriend, then, because that might help me. She's determined to stay virgin till they're married. She wants a white wedding and deflowering after. She thinks that's romantic. But she wants Tom to be experienced, so he can give her multiple orgasms that night and evermore. So, he's to learn all I can teach him.'

'And you're happy about that?'

'Tom is a quick learner, with stamina, and he can make me come, time after time.'

'Tell me about him. What you do.'

'That's what Sally asks, both of us. Well, he's medium-sized, very dark, slim and well-muscled, with an average length but quite thick tool, which can stay hard a long time and erect again soon after coming. He has lovely hazel eyes, which seem to smile when he's inside me. He loves my breasts, which are about half the size of Sally's. She's a big bouncing, buxom blonde. He mustn't touch hers, or even see them bare, though he has been permitted to view them stoutly bra'd.'

'She sounds like a teaser.'

'Tom loves her, and he's allowed to kiss her. He can stroke her bottom inside her knickers. She likes that, and has her own hand inside them as well, Tom says, rubbing what she calls her "clistoris." We don't correct her.'

'Does she come?'

'Tom says she says she does. She does a lot of squealing, anyway.'

We fell silent and our fingers were busy. As we were positioned her hand was shielding her vulva from view, and I badly wanted to see it. However, after a while I did come, though it was a half-hearted, or half-clitted effort. She said, 'Did you just come?'

'Sort of. Pretty feeble.It would help if you were naked. Can I undress you?'

'Anything that helps, sister.'

We stood up and I undid her skirt to let it drop round her ankles. 'There you are, the crew-cut clistoris.'

'Not quite. Could you part those lovely labia?'

She did so. 'Another first. Never done this for another woman.'

'It's charming. Sticks straight out.'

'Tom says it's like a tiny penis.'

'Turn round. I've been longing to see that tidy bottom for years.'

She turned and shook the tidy bottom. It hardly moved. No wobble, no sway, as if it were marble not flesh. 'All muscle,' I said, 'But so sweetly rounded.'

'Tom says that if he spanked me it would bruise his hand.'

I turned her back and drew her shirt off over her head. And there were her tidy titmice, nesting in a modest sports-bra. She said, 'They're not very impressive, I'm afraid. About half the size of yours, I should think. But if you want to see them...' She reached behind to undo it. Her breasts were as tight and tidy as her bottom. They touched together at the top, emerging from her ribs, then parted, like two pears on one stalk. The nipples were pointed, emerging from perfectly circular areolas, so firm that even her jumping up and down would hardly have jostled them. 'Those are absolutely beautiful,' I said, ' I was sure they would be.'

'Tom calls them "rubbery," because they don't bounce.'

'Your body is perfect,' I told her. 'You are the prototype woman. If there was an Eve, she was as you are. Everything essential, nothing superfluous, shaped to perfection. Tight, trim and tidy. Put a foot on the bed.' I bent to look and confirmed my suspicion. 'Even your labia are tight, trim and tidy. Symmetrical.'

'What do you mean?'

'Most women's labia are uneven. They don't mirror each other. One protrudes further than the other.'

'You should know, having seen a good few. I've not done the research. Let me see yours, then. You've got me curious.'

I lay on the bed and, drew up my knees and parted my thighs. She bent to inspect. 'Yes, I see what you mean. The left lip is a bit longer than the right.'

She stood up again, and said, 'What next, dear sister? Can you get off if I show you my perfect pussy like this?' She stood over me, leaning back to push her perfect pudenda forward and holding her labia open with a hand either side. Then she said, 'But you said you needed someone else to do it for you, didn't you?'

'Yes. Are you saying...'

'It's really not much to ask of a sister. Just tell me how you like it.'

'However you do yourself.'

I lowered my legs, keeping them well apart and she laid the fingers of her right hand on my stomach and lightly traced the way down to the fringe of my fuzz. 'I'll need a map to penetrate this little forest,' she said.

'Find the grotto at the rear and glide up the valley,' I instructed. 'The landscape, or quimscape, is much like your own, though wilder and woollier.'

She laughed. 'Here I go, then. Slowly is probably best...'

The feeling of her finger-tip parting my labia and inching towards my clit was so intense I cried out.

'You seem to like that,' she said. 'Another first for me, giving a woman pleasure.'

'Can I hold your bottom, dear sister?' I asked.

'Why not? That won't hurt the sister.'

I reached up with my nearer hand and settled it across the cheeks. 'I'm going to stroke it,' I said. 'That won't hurt, I promise.'

'Actually it feels rather nice. Tom loves to hold it when he comes, and I like it.'

By now the tips of her first two fingers were caressing my clitoris, being careful to avoid its glans, and a hot flush of sensation was spreading into my bottom and thighs, then up my body, tingling and teasing every nerve as it went. 'Lovely, lovely!' I gasped, as the hand on her bottom edged between the cheeks and its fingers felt their way past her anus and vestibule and lodged in her vulva, which was, slightly to my surprise, slippery. Since she made no objection the fingers moved on between those perfect labia and homed in on that protruding clitoris.

'That's rather nice, you know, Norma,' she said. 'Yet another first, a woman working my sisteris.'

'Which is yours and which is mine?' I asked, as the orgasm gathered.

'You're going to come, aren't you, darling?' she said.

'Oh yes! It's coming slowly. Keep going, keep going!'

'You keep going, too,' she said, stopping her ministrations. 'Wait for me!'

'You're going to comer, too. That's wonderful, wonderful. Come, darling, come.'

She resumed her gentle, but exact caressing and clenched her bottom round my wrist. 'Now!' she commanded, 'Now. It's coming, coming. Come now!'

And we both did, shaking and uttering little cries of ecstasy. The climax peaked and held, held, and slowly ebbed. I freed my hand and used it to tug her down by my side on the bed, put my arms round her and drew her head onto my breasts. 'Yet another first for you,' I said, 'Resting on swollen bosoms.'

'Mine swell, too,' she said. 'Tom loves that. It's a sure sign we've orgasmed, isn't it?'

'There's one thing we haven't done - yet,' I said. 'Kissing.'

'You're insatiable, you are, always wanting more. First you want me to rub off, then you want me knickerless, then you want to ogle me all over, then you want me to look at your labials, then you want me to sisterise you, then you want to hold my bum, then you want to sisterise me, and now you want to pillow me on your pumped up breasts...'

'But was it really so difficult, sister mine? Did you have to grit you teeth?'

'Well, no...'

'Seemed to me you gritted your bottom.'

'Well, yes...'

'Was it a good orgasm?'

'Well, pretty good...'

'Could you stand another one?'

'Oh, there you go again. Insatiable,' she said.

'But you're not refusing?'

'Well, no...'

'Then kiss me,' I ordered, and she took her head off my breasts and moved to bring her lips to mine. She hesitated a moment, then we were probing each other's mouths with questing tongues, and I turned towards her and cupped one of those rubbery tits in my hand. It was, indeed, swollen, into an amazing firmness. I brushed a finger over the nipple and she shuddered against me.

Now I must correct any impression that I'm always, even when aroused or orgasmic, still in command of myself. Because I am actually as liable to emotional outbursts beyond immediate control as any other human being. And such a sudden access occurred at this point with Gina. The shared orgasm, the swelling breasts and her nipple-response created a perfect storm of shaking and weeping.

She gathered me into her arms, my head now on her bosom, pouring tears between those swollen, exquisite breasts, and said, 'Oh, Norma, I didn't think I was that dreadful.'

Through the sobbing I gasped, 'You were wonderful, lovely...You are wonderful, lovely...and I'm in love with you...'

She said, 'I know you are. You've only just realised, haven't you?'

I nodded, trying to regain composure She stroked my back and murmured, 'That's why we made love. I knew you needed it, and a woman always answers a sister's need.'

We lay pressed together as I slowly calmed enough to ask, 'Why not before, then?'

'Well, you had to be ready. And so did I.'

This was interesting, and I said, 'What made you ready now?'

'Oh, we'll talk about that later. I need your advice. But what you need right now is not talking. I'm going to suck you off all over. And I want that. Let me do it, sister with sister.'

She released me, eased me off her chest, turned me onto my back and looked down into my eyes with such fondness and concern that I was ready to cry again. But she lowered her bead and took my right nipple between her lips and squeezed gently. I gasped again, this time with the shock of joyful pleasure and anticipation.

She brought her right hand over and took hold of and rolled the other nipple between finger and thumb. Both nipples were still erect and at maximum sensitivity, so the sensation was so powerful I almost fainted, and she understood that continuing could become painful.

Therefore, she withdrew her mouth and kissed her way down my belly to the fringe of my puss, still holding my right breast in her hand. Her tongue licked into the little grove and I opened my legs and drew up my knees. Her questing tongue sought my clit and found it.

She released the breast and thrust her right hand between my legs and under my bottom, squeezing the cheeks and lifting my hips towards her mouth, which she placed over the clit in an open-lipped kiss, working the lips around it and gently licking it. As the ecstasy spread outwards, inwards, upwards, she eased her thumb into my vagina pushed her forefinger into my bottom and rhythmically scissored them together.

'Come, darling,' she said, 'I want to feel it in your bum-and-cunt. Grip me and come. I want you so much to come. Come for me. Come.'

Of course I did. My rectum spasmed round the finger and my vagina pulsed about the thumb as a tsunami of bliss washed through my whole body, and as it peaked she cried out, 'Yes, oh yes. Wonderful!' And she went limp and slumped onto me, as if having run a race, and we lay still, panting and trembling.

Rationality returned eventually and we snuggled into an embrace, kissing gently. I asked, 'If you wanted to make love, why did you need me to persuade you? You behaved as if you were answering my need without any need of your own.'

'But I let you into my vulve, didn't? I let you clistorise me? And I came.'

'You were finding out whether you could make love with a woman?'

'Yes. If I could make love with you I could probably do so with another woman.'

'Well, you certainly could,' I confirmed. 'You'd never lingussed a cunny before?'

'You know I hadn't. But I so much wanted to do it, and I loved it, making you come.'

'I think I know why you wanted to find out if you could make love with a woman...'

She said, 'We'll talk later, as I said, but now I want to try the other way round.'

'Of course,' I said. 'Something of the same, then. Get comfortable.'

She wriggled onto her back and, as I leaned over her, laughed and gazed up with shining eyes. I sat up to free both hands and took her breasts, gently squeezing to relish their amazing firmness, then flicking those pointy nipples with my thumbs. 'Lovely,' she said, 'But let me hold them while you suck. I want to offer them.'

I released those sweet mounds to her hands and took the right teat between my lips and sucked, before I opened my jaws wide and drew most of the tit into my mouth, pressing it back to my soft palate and gently masticating. She gasped, pushing the breast up into my gape. I ran my tongue round it and kept swallowing the flowing saliva so as to move the palate against the nipplet. Then I let the breast loose and sucked in the other one. She was giggling with delight, like a young woman discovering a hidden pleasure.

He breasts were slippery with my saliva, and I dabbled my fingers in it and teased at the sensitised nipples, before I licked down her stomach and echoed her conduct at her mons, which was easier for me, because the clit was easily accessible within the close-shorn puss. I took if between my lips and mumbled at it. I was longing to get my hand under that wondrous bottom, and she parted her thighs to let me. Some instinct warned me not to penetrate her anus, so I slid two fingers into her vagina and swirled them around, touching the G-spot.

'Shall I come, Norma?' she asked. 'Make me come. Bite the clitsy.'

I nibbled the hard little organ, and she said, 'I'm coming. Oh yes, coming...' And her hips bucked and her bottom clenched and unclenched in strong spasms. Her cunt fluttered around my fingers, and her whole body went rigid as the orgasm possessed her.

We dozed awhile in each other's arms, glowing with satisfaction and mutual delight, until, when we woke, she said, 'We'll probably come again, won't we? I have so much to learn about making love with a woman. But now I want your advice.'

I said, 'It's about this busty virgin of your lover Tom, isn't?'

'Yes. I seem to have strange feelings about her.'

'You want her to let Tom into her. You think this virginity fantasy is nonsense?'

'Well, yes. If they love each other and are going to marry...'

'But,' I said, 'It's more than that, I think.'

'Sort of...'

'You want to guide him into her, don't you, the Fairy Godmother. Bearing in mind the symbolism of that lost slipper.'

'It's a furry one, too,' she added.

'That's a mistranslation, but everyone likes it - we all sense what it stands for.'

'But it's she who puts her foot in it, not him,' she objected.

'Yes, but it's he who slides it on, so she's taking him into it by implication. Anyway, we've established you want to slide Tom into her furry slipper.'

'I couldn't confess that to anyone else, you know, Norma. But how do I make it happen? I can't just tell them what I want to do.'

'Softly, softly puttee cunty,' I said. 'First, you say that if Sally really wants to find out what happens she should watch.'

'She'd be shocked.'

'Not her,' I said. 'Would Tom be happy about that?'

'I think he would.'

'Then he can urge her to watch.'

'All right. I've got her watching. What next?'

'You tell her you feel awkward having her present fully clothed. She must strip.'

'Well, Tom could urge her again, I suppose,' she said dubiously.

'She'll do it, you'll see. Than you get her to join it - oh, not actually touching either of you sexually, and without you touching her likewise. Just cuddling, and getting up close.'

She considered. 'It's a clever plan. How do we get to the entry-point?'

'You persuade her that mutual arousal would help you, and not mean going into her.'

She said, 'So, she's got to allow both of us to touch her up, and she'll make us come?'

'That's right. She'll love it. She only needs telling it's all fine. And there's something more, isn't there?'

'What's that,' she asked with assumed innocence.

'You fancy her, don't you. You want to suck those big bouncy bosoms and stroke that big bouncy bottom and finger that pale pink pussy.'

'Yes, all right.'

'That's part of why we've been making love today. You were testing yourself.'

'Partly, yes. But I did want to help you, sister-wise, too.'

'And you surely did, and will again any minute,' I assured her.

NormaJane
NormaJane
217 Followers
12