Sistering Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Talking about it has got me going again. Shall we...?'

'We're going to kiss vulvae and clits,' I told her. 'Lie on your side and raise the upper leg. That's right. Now I sit on the lower leg, with my leg between yours, like this, and glide my cunt up your thigh until my fernery tangles with yours and we slot our slits.'

'Oh, this is lovely. So intimate, mating our furry slippers. I can feel your clit! Can you feel mine, tweaking together, and so slippy. Wait a minute. I can hold your bottom. Yes, I can get a finger into your cunt. And you can do it for me.'

'And if we rock a bye baby...I can feel you're coming.'

'Yes, I'm coming. I love to say that. And you're coming...'

We clung together, forcing our vulvae together, together thrusting fingers into vaginas. And coming and coming.'

There I will close, promising more in Part 2, in which Gina reports her progress with Sally and Tom.

12